Luxury Destination Wedding Specialist

We are a boutique wedding planning firm. We plan weddings both in San Antonio and Destination Weddings throughout Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean and Europe. Creating AMAZING events for lifelong memories... Consultation by appointment: Call 210-349-8301

Honeymoon, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Bow2010

San Antonio, TX San Antonio and Destination Weddings (210) 349-8301

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kristin C

Tracy and her whole team at TFC are phenomenal. As an excited bride and one who has been planning her big day for years and years, I attempted to plan my dream destination wedding on my own. However, I quickly became overwhelmed with how to go about planning the wedding in a... Read More different country. At first, I did not want to go through the expense of hiring a planner, but I AM SO GLAD I DID! From day one Tracy made me feel comfortable and took off a lot of stress. She had everything organized from day 1 up until the big day. Tracy thought of every detail and made sure that everything was how I had dreamed it up to be. On the day of the wedding, Tracy took care of EVERYTHING. I did not have to worry about one thing. She watched the time and made sure everything was done according to the timeline. She was such a huge help to have in Mexico and literally was a wedding planner angel! I had even forgot my garter and did not realize till wedding day, but not to worry Tracy and her team were able to get one before the wedding started. She helped the guests plan flights and hotel room stays. By the time the guests got to Mexico, everything was taken care of from transportation to and from the hotel, to room accommodations and all! Tracy is truly amazing at what she does and she fights for every little thing you hope and dream for, even if the resort gives a little pushback, she works her magic! I truly do not think I would have had the dream wedding I had always hoped for had it not been for Tracy and her team. I will be forever grateful and Tracy has truly become a part of the family!

2016-09-01T12:47:07 Response from the vendor

Kristin thank you so much for your beautiful review. I had wonderful time working with you and your mom through the entire process. The wedding in Mexico was so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Josh S

Tracy and TFC was really great at assisting us with our destination wedding planning arrangements. When we first got engaged we didn't really know where to start or what we even wanted as far planning a wedding goes. Tracy and her staff was able to assist us by planning the... Read More perfect destination location in my opinion. Without her help and knowledge I don't know what we would have done or if a wedding would have even happen in the time frame we wanted because my wife and I are really busy people with busy work schedule but Tracy and her staff was also able to assist us outside of business hours to make sure we got everything we needed for the our wedding day. Thank you French Connection!

2016-10-18T14:11:25 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU JOSH AND MICHELLE! I had a great time working with you both!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Whitney W

Tracy did a fantastic job on our wedding. She was on top of everything. I knew that she could handle any issues that came up and I never worried about the day not going smoothly. She took our needs and budget into consideration and really helped create a wedding that was perfect... Read More for us. The food was really important to us and she pulled a lot of strings to get us a fantastic deal at one of the best caterers in the area. I would recommend her to any of our friends.

2016-09-29T11:47:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Whitney for your sweet review!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Rosalinda W

We used their services for hair and makeup and the stylist were amazing!!! Everyone looked beautiful, we had 5 bridesmaids, my mom and me the bride. They were on time, were great to work with and so nice. They were patient and we all turned out exactly and as beautiful as we... Read More wanted. I would use them again and recommend them for your hair and makeup.

2017-01-26T21:53:16 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled you were so happy with your services Rosalinda! You looked beautiful!! Thank you for you lovely review!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nona H

Tracy French of the French Connection was hired to help with my daughter's wedding reception at the Pearl! She did an outstanding job and allowed the family to enjoy the wedding day instead of handling all the vendors ourselves. After signing-the contract with... Read More Tracy, she met with us on three separate occasions for two plus hours each time. She covered every aspect of the reception while finding out the bride and groom wishes. At these meetings she was gracious, patient, and helpful in offering suggestions. She gave the bride a binder that included a timeline and a wealth of information to keep her organized. Tracy has preferred vendors, but allowed us to choose some of our own vendors. She willingly worked with our caterer and DJ. We chose her preferred florist, cake lady, and linen service. We were very pleased with these vendors and would highly recommend them. Tracy and her team spent the wedding day at the Pearl meeting vendors and overseeing set up. We were thrilled with the results when we arrived at six after the wedding. Any problems that occurred were solved without us being involved. When the reception ended, the leftover cake was boxed up as well as all decorations we had provided and wanted to keep. Without Tracy French, we would have been there packing up for another hour ourselves. Tracy French was our best decision in planning the wedding. She is a pro at relieving bride and family stress and you can trust her to help you plan a fairy tale wedding. Trust me, you will love her.

2017-01-26T21:54:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nona for your very sweet review. We just loved working with you both!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Caitlin M

Tracy and her team are amazing, as people and as wedding coordinators! It was such a fun experience planning my wedding with The French Connection, they are thorough, organized, supportive and talented! My wedding was everything I could have hoped for and that wouldn't have been... Read More possible without Tracy!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Deborah G

Tracy and her team are absolutely amazing! I knew the minute I got engaged I was going to need help planning my wedding. I was so impressed with her professionalism and her services. She understood my busy schedule; it was refreshing knowing she listened to what I wanted making... Read More each appointment painless. She was so creative; she was able to design my invitations herself. It was her creativity and ingenuity that set her apart. Her invitation design was so beautiful it inspired the wedding decor. Everyone was in awe, I still get compliments regarding the flowers, the menu/food, the DJ, and of course the venue. Having Tracy was the best decision I've made. My wedding was such a hit I've used her services again. Please know that you can relax and enjoy your event, for she and her team make sure everything goes perfect.

2016-10-26T11:27:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Deborah! It was very nice working with you on BOTH of your events!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meredith P

Tracy French came highly recommended to me by a dear friend and I am overjoyed that we chose TF to be our wedding planner. Tracy French and her team understood our unique vision from the beginning and worked hard to make our night INCREDIBLE! I never felt the normal bride stress... Read More because I completely trusted Tracy and her team to take care of everything and they did! One of my favorite things about our wedding was our gorgeous invitations. All of our print work was designed by Tracy and her team. If you are looking for a wedding planner, Tracy French is your lady!

2016-10-26T11:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Meredith!! I do LOVE your wedding invites that we created for you! Everything about your day was so fun and totally YOU!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 H K

The French Connection Events were great to work with, they were very flexible and accommodating to our schedule, though do only work on the weekdays in regards to face to face meetings. They were very professional as well and very responsive, usually by email. The aesthetic of... Read More the wedding was exactly how I imagined it. She recommended a great photographer, venue and caterer. However, there were some details that could have been better taken care of, for example, our out of country invitations were returned to us as they did not have enough postage. There was a wedding custom that we did not know about that she did not mention to us (probably because she assumed we knew to invite the wedding priest to our reception but we did not know this and ended up inviting him last minute--she did have our guest list and seating arrangement though and should have seen that he was not on it). And finally, during the wedding reception, our families were not all present for the cake cutting ceremony --I personally think that it should have been her responsibility (she also had several helpers with her during our reception) to make sure that they were there before that happened. She did help us out in a pinch at the reception by getting more alcohol for us as we thought we were running low, so that was great.

2016-10-23T20:53:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Hana for your review. We definitely take your feedback.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Robyn P

I found Tracy French online - her proposal seemed fair and inclusive so I chose her as my planner. Overall, Tracy was a tremendous contributor to the success of our special day. I believe in both praise and food for thought for other brides choosing a planner, so I'm providing a... Read More bit of both: 1) Tracy is very well connected in the San Antonio wedding community. She has relationships with preferred vendors, whom in a few cases gave me preferred pricing. I will ALWAYS be grateful to Tracy for finding my photographer, videographer, caterer, cake artist, and rentals company. 2) Tracy is very organized (as any excellent planner should be). Each of our planning sessions were productive and to the point. I felt at ease knowing we had combed through the details together and she would ensure there was nothing I was forgetting. 3) As part of her package, Tracy's team managed the venue decor set up and take down. They did an AMAZING job. I have been to many weddings when the family is tasked with cleaning up after the event ends - not a fan. My family was able to enjoy the full wedding as Tracy's team had it covered. A few items to note: 1) Tracy's services are best suited for a bride with an expansive budget. I spent a little over $40,000 on my wedding and was regularly reminded that I was a 'budget bride'. I did not take this personally, I know Tracy was only trying to help me make good choices with my budget, but this is an important point when choosing a planner. 2) Tracy has in house vendors to choose from - very affordable but less information up front about their skills/background. We chose our DJ through Tracy and he was very well priced, but mediocre at best. This is nothing against Tracy personally - she offers these options to brides when they want to allocate more dollars to other things. Bottom line: Tracy and her team and wonderful. I would absolutely recommend her again. There is something tremendous to be said for a planner whose reputation surpasses her and who can lift the stress off a bride's shoulders. Thank you for everything, Tracy.

2016-10-23T20:26:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Robyn for your thoughtful review. Honestly we never thought of you as a Budget Bride as we have worked with many brides with less to spend...We would have loved to have worked with you from the moment you got engaged so we could... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Shawna A

Tracy and her team did an amazing job on our wedding. I am really glad that I called her, not being from Texas I needed someone that could point me in the right direction. Not only did she do that she made our big day spectacular and we will never forget it.

2016-10-23T20:18:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Sarah P

Tracy and Katie were amazing. They were always available to help and answer any questions for me. I used The French Connection from start to finish and it was worth every penny. We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. We were able to savor and enjoy it all! I... Read More can not thank The French Connection enough for making our day wonderful!!!

2016-09-02T09:35:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah!! We just LOVED your wedding! So much fun!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Leah K

As a bride planning a destination wedding, the last thing I wanted to do was worry about coordinating the travel for my guests. Tracy and her team took care of everything, and I didn't have to worry about a single detail. If I had it to do over again, I would have used her as... Read More my wedding planner too!

2016-09-01T12:48:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Leah! Your group was wonderful to work with! I look forward to planning your reunion trip for next year.

The Best Sweet 16 Party Ever

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Tracy and her staff did such an exceptional event for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen Party. They oversaw every detail and I was so pleased with the event. They coordinated with all the vendors so i didn't have to. Each consultation was amazing because they were on top of... Read More everything and all I had to do is make the final decisions and then sit back to see the magic happen. And during the event, the staff never left my side. The theme was Winter Wonderland and the decorations were so beautiful, from the lighting and decorations, the guest seating area, the beautiful center pieces, the DJ, the lemonade bar, and the photo booth...the guests were truly impressed but more importantly, my daughter was overly happy. I will use the French Connection for all my events!

2015-11-02T09:38:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Norma for your thoughtful review! It was a fun event to work on.

Great Wedding Planner!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maria K

We hired Tracy ahead of our spring wedding in San Antonio. We liked her right away from the first time she called -- she was really energetic, knowledgeable, and honest. She was very organized and always reached out to us, which was helpful with our busy work schedules! The... Read More wedding was a dream and everything we were hoping for. It went so smoothly and all of the vendors Tracy helped us get were awesome and high quality.

2016-09-01T12:50:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maria!!

My Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Millie F

Words cannot truly describe how incredible Tracy and the team at the French Connect were throughout my entire wedding process. I was worried when my husband and I started wedding planning, because I had so many ideas, but no idea where to begin. I am pretty sure Tracy is a... Read More wedding genius, because she was able to take my vast amount of conflicting ideas and create the wedding of our dreams. She seemed to read my mind. She offered so much support, and always made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. I would recommend anyone to use the French Connection. I will never forget all of the special details that Tracy and everyone at the French Connection created for us. It was truly magical.

2015-10-31T08:04:09 Response from the vendor

Millie thank you so much for your beautiful review. It was a magical wedding and I am thrilled to have been apart of making it a reality!!

Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Tracy was able to take my daughter's idea of a dream wedding and make it a reality! No detail was overlooked, and I was able to enjoy it. Tracy and her staff at The French Connection were super organized and responded to emails promptly. I valued their guidance and friendship... Read More throughout the process. I can't imagine planning a wedding without them!

2017-01-26T21:55:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Renee! We so enjoyed working with you and Michele!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Michele H

The best decision we made was hiring Tracy and her team to plan our wedding. She put us in touch with some of the best vendors and thought of every little detail. We would've been so lost without her guidance. Our dream wedding became a reality and the best night of our... Read More lives! With Tracy in charge, my mom and I were able to relax not only on the wedding day but throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend The French Connection to any bride! Tracy and her team do amazing work!!

2017-01-26T21:55:47 Response from the vendor

Ahhh Michele Thank YOU! We miss you and your mom so much!!

Tracy French is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Jamie M

Where do I begin? From the very beginning of the wedding planning process I knew Tracy and her team were perfect for the job. She is extremely organized, creative and professional. Not only that she is super nice and a ton of FUN to work with. Tracy and her team made the whole... Read More experience smooth and enjoyable from beginning to end! Our wedding weekend had so many moving parts and they ensured that it all went flawlessly! We will forever cherish our magical wedding day and have Tracy French and all of The French Connection team to thanks for helping to make it come true! If you're planning a wedding, hire this woman, you won't regret it! With love and great thanks, Jamie and Garland Levit ♡

2015-10-16T17:05:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jamie! We throughly enjoyed your event. It was so unique and totally YOU and GARLAND! So fun and one of our favorite!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Alejandra

From the moment that we decided to hire a wedding planner we knew we were in good hands with Tracy and the TFC team. We had about a 13 month planning period which Tracy set the pace perfectly. Our sessions were fun and she really made it easy to make decisions. She was also very... Read More budget conscious and only put us in contact with vendors in our price range that would still deliver top quality. She was also a pro at handling our, at times challenging, family dynamics. Needless to say, the wedding day was amazing and beautiful and everyone had a blast. Tracy and Katie and the rest of the team did an outstanding job. My husband, our families, and I could not have been happier. Thank you TFC!

2015-06-24T13:05:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alejandra for your sweet review of our planning services!!

Little Mexican Wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Elisa C

My vision came true in ways I could have never imagined. Tracy was very responsive to all my needs and questions.

Amazing Destination Wedding in Mexico!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Alisha P

Tracy French of The French Connection made my wedding day and experience perfect! They exceeded my expectations. Tracy is awesome and at what she does and was a joy to work with! She is very creative and is good at making your ideas come to life. Our destination wedding was... Read More perfect and it was all because of Tracy!

The French Connection Wedding Planning

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Katie M

Tracy and the French Connection were WONDERFUL. They handled anything and everything that we wanted them to. Tracy has wonderful ideas and truly went out of her way to make my day the absolute best. She made sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it. She wanted it to be... Read More everything that I envisioned. She is so organized and so on top of things. She thinks of EVERYTHING! The day of, she and her team were AMAZING. Not one thing went wrong and they handled it all. I was totally stress free the day of! Her and her team worked so hard to make sure that we had the best day of our lives… and we did! I can't say enough great things about Tracy and the French connection, I would HIGHLY recommend them to any Bride! - Katie McEnery Dallas Bride

2014-10-28T13:38:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie! We are thrilled that you are happy and were able to enjoy your special day!!

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Debbie M

Tracy French was wonderful to work with! She is organized, professional, dedicated to what she does and very detail oriented. She was full of ideas and any ideas we had, she implemented beyond our vision. We had 7 months to plan my daughter/son-in-law's wedding and Tracy... Read More and her team made sure everything was done in a timely manner. They were always just an email or phone call away. They were in contact with our vendors and every detail was lined out on the timeline so that everyone knew what was expected of them and when. Every one of our vendors commented on Tracy and her team and how she was one of the best they had worked with. Because of Tracy's expertise and attention to the smallest of details, we were all able to enjoy the entire day without having to worry about a thing. We knew we were in good hands. Every one of our guests thoroughly enjoyed the evening and comments on how beautiful the wedding was and how the evening flowed flawlessly are still pouring in! The wedding could not have been more beautiful and we could not have been happier with Tracy and the French Connection Events team. We would highly recommend them and would use them again in the future. Because of Tracy, my daughter's wedding day was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

2014-10-28T13:39:48 Response from the vendor

Ahhhhh Thank you Debbie! Your kind words mean so much to us. It is why we do what we do!!

Amazing Planner

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Jennifer M

Tracy and her team helped us plan an amazing wedding. Tracy took care of everything for us and all the details came out perfect. It was such a help having someone we trusted completely on our side, especially because it was basically a destination wedding for us. Every time... Read More we came into town, Tracy had all our meetings lined up and everything was so efficient. We are so happy we had Tracy as our wedding planner and highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to help you plan and to make your day simply wonderful! Thanks Tracy!

2015-06-24T13:06:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer!!

Tracy French

You may recognize Tracy French from her days filming weddings for TV on the Style Network on 2 hit television shows Whose Wedding Is It Anyway and Married Away. She has been planning weddings for 15 years founded The French Connection Events and Travel. Tracy specialize in Destination Wedding in Mexico, Hawaii and throughout the Caribbean. Find us on Instagram! @tfc_events @tfc_travel