Bringing You the Best... After You Say Yes!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

4819 S. Louise Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD

Great staff! Beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Maria C

Stacy and Leslie were great to work with as I tried different gowns on! I was lucky enough to get my dress on Black Friday and receive a 20% discount on the ordered dress. My tailor was even so courteous and helpful.

Wonderful Staff

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Ashley E

I couldn't be happier with the staff at the French Door. I went back about 5 times to see dresses before I finally decided and was able to work with the same person each time I went. I also had the French Door do my alterations and I couldn't have been happier. They were so... Read More attentive to my needs and helpful whenever I called.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 janifer m

They did such an amazing job. This was the first store I went to and within 1 hour I had tried on 9 dresses, 7 of which I would have worn down the aisle. The did both my fittings and alterations within 2 days since I had to fly in for them, thus saving me a second trip.

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Laura D

Great selection for brides, but not as much for bridesmaids.

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Nicole P

Very attentive staff. Great atmosphere! A little more spendy compared to some, mostly worth it.

TO The French Door