The French Door

(5)

Sioux Falls, SD

Bringing You the Best... After You Say Yes!

The French Door is the oldest bridal salon in South Dakota. We carry bridal, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother's gowns and tuxedo rentals to complete your wedding attire. A full-service alteration department is available in-house. Please call for an appointment today!

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

4819 S Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD

Great staff! Beautiful dresses!

8/03/2013 Maria C

Stacy and Leslie were great to work with as I tried different gowns on! I was lucky enough to get my dress on Black Friday and receive a 20% discount on the ordered dress. My tailor was even so courteous and helpful.

Wonderful Staff

9/29/2012 Ashley E

I couldn't be happier with the staff at the French Door. I went back about 5 times to see dresses before I finally decided and was able to work with the same person each time I went. I also had the French Door do my alterations and I couldn't have been happier. They were so attentive to my needs and helpful whenever I called.

Amazing Service

6/16/2012 janifer m

They did such an amazing job. This was the first store I went to and within 1 hour I had tried on 9 dresses, 7 of which I would have worn down the aisle. The did both my fittings and alterations within 2 days since I had to fly in for them, thus saving me a second trip.

dress

2/18/2012 Laura D

Great selection for brides, but not as much for bridesmaids.

Happy Customer

9/02/2011 Nicole P

Very attentive staff. Great atmosphere! A little more spendy compared to some, mostly worth it.

Send Email