Bringing You the Best... After You Say Yes!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

4819 S. Louise Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD

Becker Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katelyn M

I loved my wedding dress that I bought here, exactly what I had been searching for. It cost a little more than I had planned, but the quality and the beauty of the dress was perfect. Our bridal consultant, Leslie, was so kind, sweet, and helpful. The alteration lady that did all... Read More my alterations was absolutely amazing too, & I loved the end result. I felt like a classy, elegant yet beautiful bride.

Great staff! Beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Maria C

Stacy and Leslie were great to work with as I tried different gowns on! I was lucky enough to get my dress on Black Friday and receive a 20% discount on the ordered dress. My tailor was even so courteous and helpful.

Wonderful Staff

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Ashley E

I couldn't be happier with the staff at the French Door. I went back about 5 times to see dresses before I finally decided and was able to work with the same person each time I went. I also had the French Door do my alterations and I couldn't have been happier. They were so... Read More attentive to my needs and helpful whenever I called.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 janifer m

They did such an amazing job. This was the first store I went to and within 1 hour I had tried on 9 dresses, 7 of which I would have worn down the aisle. The did both my fittings and alterations within 2 days since I had to fly in for them, thus saving me a second trip.

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Laura D

Great selection for brides, but not as much for bridesmaids.

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Nicole P

Very attentive staff. Great atmosphere! A little more spendy compared to some, mostly worth it.