The French Scene - My Lingerie Rendez Vous

(2)

Houston, TX

Fine Bra and Foundation Boutique in Sizes 30A-56M

Fine European Lingerie for you special day and the entire wedding party. Call for a personal fitting appointment or order online. We specialize in Wedding Showers and Girls Night Out Events!

Type

Bridesmaids, Lingerie, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

5331 Boyce Springs Dr, Houston, TX

Great bras and prices!

10/31/2011 Jessalyn B

I purchased 2 breastfeeding bras from The French Scene. I was excited about using this company b'c of the variety of sizes, the quality of the manufactoring, and the prices were not over priced. For Two bras I spent $150 altogether! They are both beautiful bras that make me feel pretty durning this time of mommyhood. They are also comfortable! My favorite part of this buying process was the knowledge of the owner. She pointed out which bras would be most helpful to me. Therefore I ended up with one bra with an underwire for daytime use and an evening bra with no underwire for hang out at home times.

Love The French Scene!

8/26/2012 Mary S

Wonderful lingerie and was able to outfit the entire bridal party! It was nice to be able to get the "hard to find" sizes for some of the ladies. Love the bras and panties and would definitely recommend the quality products of The French Scene! Oh, almost forgot to mention... the personal fitting was a huge help for all the ladies.

Send Email