Amazing Flowers

The Frugal Flower is a modern flower shop with a goal to amaze. Brides can be assured that they will get what they asked for and more. We believe in listening to the details and creating a one of a kind experience that will leave you breathless on your wedding day.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

736 Boston Post Rd., Sudbury, MA (978) 443-0030

Perfect and beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Stacie M

Allison at Frugal Flower is unbelievable. My flowers, bridesmaids flowers, boutinierres, everything was just what I wanted, without even telling her exactly. Our centerpieces lasted at peoples houses for almost 2 weeks after the wedding! My bouquet had my great aunts locket and... Read More my mothers lace from her wedding dress, and she made it look so elegant, with a touch of old, but also modern and classy. LOOOOVE this place!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Brittany T

I cannot say enough good things about the Frugal Flower. Flowers were the last vendor that I tackled as I felt the least comfortable figuring out what I wanted/needed for flowers. I had a picture of my dream bouquet and that was it. I met with Allison and showed her the picture.... Read More She walked me through everything else from there and made the entire process easy AND fit within my budget. They are basically the unicorn of florists - I didn't know a place like this existed! From the bouquets and boutonnieres down to the decorations on my birch arbor every single detail was beautiful and accounted for. They allowed me to order a ton of baby's breath for my centerpieces etc so I could incorporate some things into my DIY ideas. The best part is I felt like after the initial meeting and then me adding a few things to our contract that I did not need to do anything - just tell Allison what you want and they will take care of the rest! Couldn't have asked for more!!! :)

2016-10-10T07:32:55 Response from the vendor

My pleasure! One of my favorite bouquets, and such great sentiment for your choices. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Heather J

Allison was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond for our winter wedding at The Commons 1854. We chose her accordion birch vases for our centerpieces, and Allison was willing to wrap small strings of lights around each one - they honestly came out even... Read More more beautiful than I imagined they would. My and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted, and Allison even supplied and decorated three Christmas trees for us, AND hung our escort cards on one of the trees as we requested. She was always prompt in her email replies, and pleasant and patient during our face-to-face meetings. I was even pleasantly surprised at the overall cost of everything, especially considering how much Allison was doing for us. I cannot recommend her highly enough - The Frugal Flower is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Georgia W

Frugal Flowers was amazing! Allison was always quick to respond with any questions I had. The flowers turned out beautiful and they were exactly what I wanted. We were able to rent centerpieces, and Frugal Flower handled all the drop off, and the prices were great! The flowers... Read More added the perfect touch to the venue and I couldn't of been happier. I highly recommend Frugal Flowers - the price was great as was the service.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jodi R

Frugal Flower was amazing. Allison worked so closely with our budget and our vision. And she was very responsive to any questions and last minute edits. The amazing fall colors and the seasonal blooms were absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for helping us on our day!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Caroline M

Frugal Flowers did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. They looked so beautiful!!! My bouquet was perfect!! It was exactly the way I pictured it to be. All of the flowers looked amazing.

2016-11-05T08:12:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Christina C

The Frugal Flower did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding. I had a very specific vision of what I was looking for and Allison delivered--and then some! In addition to bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and aisle decor we had a stunning flower arch. To say I was... Read More speechless when I saw everything is not an exaggeration. I truly could not have imagined anything more beautiful. The room looked like a dream come true. I would highly recommend The Frugal Flower to any bride and groom. Allison is just the best and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out.

2016-11-04T08:20:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Steph K

Alison was such a pleasure to work with! Her services are affordable but she does such an amazing job keeping her clients happy you would never guess how inexpensive everything is! She was able to come up with budget-friendly solutions to my seemingly super expensive requests... Read More (like custom building a branch arch way and putting flowers on it instead of making an all floral arch). Her work on my bouquet and patience during the consultations were outstanding. I will definitely be recommending her services to all of my friends getting married soon!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jessica B

My husband and I met with Allison and did not know a whole lot about flowers or what we wanted for our wedding. Allison made it simple and put us at ease during the meeting. I let her know what I did not want in the arrangements and bouquets, and that we wanted a fall theme.... Read More With that information she suggested a carved pumpkin with our initials, some gourds on the tables, and some beautiful berries, orange, reds, and touches of blue in the flowers. The centerpieces, bouquets, ceremony flowers, and other touches came out beautiful. I came back to the shop a few days before the wedding to drop off a piece of fabric from my dress and Allison remembered me from our one meeting months ago. She was always so responsive and accommodating. The flowers upgraded our pictures, and our guests loved the centerpieces. I would highly recommend Allison and Frugal Flowers.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lilian H

Allison was a godsend. I needed wedding flowers on super short notice (2 weeks!), and she was able to make it happen for me. Her arrangements were classy and tasteful -- I opted for a loose bouquet, very soft/natural look and she delivered. Everything looked beautiful and even... Read More better than I had imagined. I am sure a bride with more time to sit with her will definitely be even happier than me! I have seen some expensive floral work and Allison's creations is definitely up to par with some of the really high end stuff I've seen, without the outrageous price tag! I highly recommend The Frugal Flower!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

I love flowers and Allison at Frugal Flowers listened to my list of favorites and color preferences and I was blown away on my wedding day! They arrived beautifully wrapped and stunningly fresh! My bouquet lasted in the refrigerator 10 Days and out in a vase for another week! I... Read More truly could not have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Rachel C

Allison was fantastic to work with. The flowers were beautiful!! Delivery was prompt.

Wonderful to work with, beautiful arrangements, but be clear about your style preferences

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Matt v

Allison was a dream to work with and very supportive throughout the entire process. She was receptive to all of my ideas, tried to work within our budget and save us money where ever possible, and handled any last minute changes to our order without issue. The one... Read More complaint was that I didn't like my bouquet (I loved my bridesmaid bouquets and the centerpieces!)...I had given her several example pictures of the bouquet I wanted, but somewhere there was a misunderstanding. Perhaps it was my fault that I wasn't clear enough, though Allison didn't send me pictures of her ideas or ask for clarification. Overall, great work and a pleasure to work with, just be sure to be clear about the exact style you want!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Sara V

We used the Frugal Flower for our wedding this summer, as they were the recommended vendor for our reception venue. Allison was really the best selling point for this vendor. She was enthusiastic about making our wedding vision a reality. She never said no to anything and... Read More took all of our requests to heart. My bouquet was absolutely stunning, and the centerpieces looked exactly as I had imagined them. Plus they live up to their name; everything was beautiful but reasonably priced.

Beautiful Fall Flowers

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Bethann J

Allison was great to work with. I pretty much gave her a rough idea of what I wanted for colors and a few of the flowers I liked and she got it spot on for the wedding. The guys bouts were the perfect shade of orange I was looking for and she incorporated each of the flowers I... Read More liked into the centerpieces and bouquets. I gave her my budget and she worked well within it so that I could still get everything I wanted. Highly recommend.

"Frugal" Flower

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jessica Y

I used the Frugal Flower because they were doing the centerpieces for me as part of my package with the Sheraton Framingham. Their quality is lovely, their flowers are fresh and beautiful and last for days after. I don't know how their prices compare to others since I didn't... Read More shop around, but custom bouquets are much more expensive than what is advertised on their website in packages. The "toss bouquet" was very tiny.

beautiful job!

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 Jennifer

I asked for a wildflower feel for the centerpieces. Our colors were blue, with orange accents. The centerpieces were orange with "splashes" of white. They looked beautiful! Three weeks later and some of the flowers are still alive and look great! They also did a chuppah for us,... Read More with was also gorgeous. And the bouquets and boutonnieres were exactly as I'd pictured them. They really put a lot of thought into it. Thank you so much!

So great!

Reviewed on 3/16/2014 Elizabeth W

Our centerpieces were included as part of our package! Allison was so helpful in helping us know which flowers were available in the winter! She was also great at helping figure out how to incorporate our colors! I loved my bouquets, and our centerpieces were exactly as I had... Read More wanted! We even got a trial centerpiece at our tasting, and I requested a change, and the day of the wedding they were perfect!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Kristin C

Allison at Frugal Flower consulted with me and used the picture (I found on Pinterest) to make bouquets that exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous, they were delivered exactly when and where I needed them, and she even managed my last-minute requests like a champ... Read More and with no confusion or difficulty. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Wedding flowers were amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Lynn N

They do an outstanding job at Frugal! Our wedding flowers were better than we could have ever expected!

Gorgeous flowers for a perfect day

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Alyson C

The Frugal Flower was the fourth wedding florist I had a consultation with. I knew exactly what I wanted for flowers in the wedding and every other florist was at least double my budgeted price. When I spoke with Allison she was very helpful and could understand exactly... Read More what I was looking for. Her quote came in slightly over budget, but we were able to discuss where we could substitute flowers without compromising my vision. When I first saw the flowers on the wedding day I was so excited because they came out just as I had imagined. The only complaint I have is that the seeded eucalyptus we had specifically discussed was substituted for eucalyptus leaves and I had not been informed of the change. The color was the same and it didn't ruin anything, but it was different than what we discussed.

The Best!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Debra C

Allison is amazing! My flowers were exactly what I had in mind. Beautiful!

Amazing service

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Rocio S

Allison was amazing and she brought my vision to life. Thank you!!!

High hopes and big disappointment

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Breanna M

I used Frugal Flower for my wedding flowers in October. The initial consultation went well and I chose my flower colors and arrangements based on the pictures shown in their many albums. My fiance and I returned to the shop when sample flowers had been ordered to ensure we would... Read More get exactly what we had ordered. The calla lilies looked wonderful, the perfect shade of medium-dark pink called chianti. The morning of my wedding I went to pick up the bouquets and other flowers only to discover my "chianti" lilies were dark plum and I mean very dark purple! I was devastated and freaked out because there was no time to fix the problem. My wedding colors were ivory, champagne and sangria (dark fuschia). The very dark callas looked incredibly dark against the ivory callas also in the bouquets. After a few discussions with the florist I was defensively told that these were what was ordered and she basically insisted that I was overreacting and there wasn't a problem. I decided to just deal with the dark flowers but I expected some sort of apology note or small arrangement sent to my house to make up for the ordeal. However, nothing was done to mend the situation and I will never ever order flowers from this florist again. Brides beware!

Not thrilled

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Kristen T

My flowers turned out beautiful and lasted a very long time. The process to get there, however, was difficult. I ended up picking exactly the flowers I wanted and felt toward the end I could have just done it myself. Also, overpriced.