Amazing Flowers

The Frugal Flower is a modern flower shop with a goal to amaze. Brides can be assured that they will get what they asked for and more. We believe in listening to the details and creating a one of a kind experience that will leave you breathless on your wedding day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

736 Boston Post Rd., Sudbury, MA (978) 443-0030

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ashley C

Allison at Frugal Flower does amazing work! When I met with her I told her our theme and colors and she created the perfect assortment of flowers for our wedding. Our bridal bouquets and boutonnieres were so gorgeous! Several guests commented on how much they loved our flowers.... Read More I was so happy with everything!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Brittany T

I cannot say enough good things about the Frugal Flower. Flowers were the last vendor that I tackled as I felt the least comfortable figuring out what I wanted/needed for flowers. I had a picture of my dream bouquet and that was it. I met with Allison and showed her the picture.... Read More She walked me through everything else from there and made the entire process easy AND fit within my budget. They are basically the unicorn of florists - I didn't know a place like this existed! From the bouquets and boutonnieres down to the decorations on my birch arbor every single detail was beautiful and accounted for. They allowed me to order a ton of baby's breath for my centerpieces etc so I could incorporate some things into my DIY ideas. The best part is I felt like after the initial meeting and then me adding a few things to our contract that I did not need to do anything - just tell Allison what you want and they will take care of the rest! Couldn't have asked for more!!! :)

2016-10-10T07:32:55 Response from the vendor

My pleasure! One of my favorite bouquets, and such great sentiment for your choices. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Pranith S

Allison, Michael and Team: Thank you all for your hard work on our wedding at the Boston Harbor Hotel on 9/9! The flowers were simply amazing and more than met our vision for the day. We received many compliments! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day special and... Read More memorable. To anyone looking for flowers for any occasion- look no further! Chris and Pranith

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Erin R

We decided to go with The Frugal Flower because right from the moment we met Allison, we could tell she would be able to make our vision a reality. We explained what we wanted in our first meeting, and one meeting later and a couple of example photos, Allison knew exactly what... Read More it would take to make our wedding beautiful! Allison had great suggestions the entire time and was so easy and efficient to work with. The day of our wedding, I walked around and couldn't believe how breathtaking everything was - Allison read my mind! I didn't know much about flowers, I only knew how I wanted the wedding to look - and she made the wedding look EXACTLY how I envisioned it. We couldn't be happier and I am so thankful we worked with The Frugal Flower. I will definitely be returning here for other occasions!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Anitra K

Allison and the team at The Frugal Flower are absolutely phenomenal. Allison knew exactly the style and colors of flowers I wanted on my wedding day and made them even more beautiful than I had ever imagined in my head. I am so thankful that I went with Frugal Flower and would... Read More highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Katie W

Allison is amazing! I have seen her do amazing work at so many of my friends' weddings over the years and she just recently did all the floral design for my wedding. Everything was gorgeous! Our theme was stage and screen and each table was named after a different film or... Read More Broadway show. She designed creative, unique, and beautiful centerpieces that matched each name perfectly! So many of my guests commented on it and it also encouraged people to move around the room to check out other tables (and talk to more people!). Her work is exquisite and I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Laura D

Allison and the Frugal Flower were spectacular! They did an absolutely beautiful job arranging the flowers for our wedding, and Allison was a joy to work with throughout. From the moment we met Allison and started talking with her about our ideas for the flowers, we knew she... Read More would be great. She was very receptive to all of our requests, offered excellent and creative ideas, and was so kind, friendly, and professional throughout. Communication with Allison was very easy, and she was completely upfront about how much each component of the flowers and delivery cost. We ended up using the Frugal Flower for the whole wedding party, the ceremony, and the reception, and everything arrived perfectly. We also had the Frugal Flower move the flowers from our ceremony to our reception at a separate location to make things easier the day of, and we were so glad they did! From the experience of working with Allison to the final flowers, we just loved the Frugal Flower and recommend them highly! Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lauren L

Frugal Flower did a great job on my wedding bouquets! I gave some pictures for inspiration and none of them were exactly what I wanted since I was having trouble finding the perfect picture to explain what I wanted. Through my pictures and conversations with Allison, she made... Read More the bouquets in my head come to life and made them even more beautiful than I expected! She was so friendly and easy to work with and really helped me figure out what pieces worked while staying in my budget. She definitely has an eye for what she does and was very helpful in assisting me to figure out how to add some extra color to my aisle with flowers without going too crazy. Very reasonable pricing and great quality!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kim L

Both my sister and I used frugal flowers for our wedding. They had excellent communication and flexibility. Our flowers and bouquets came out better than I had imagined.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Mehrnoosh S

The Frugal Flower's Allison was the sweetest person to work with. Choosing them was one of the best choices for our wedding. I was pretty amazed by their professional service, on-time delivery and beautiful design. If you're looking for a very affordable florist that is super... Read More luxurious and beautiful, work with them!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Tatum C

Allison made our day fantastic! I went in to my consultation not knowing what I wanted and she was able to help me narrow it down so easily. My hairpiece and bouquet were both indescribably beautiful as were all the bridesmaid bouquets. She made fairy wands for the flower girls... Read More and they were adorable. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melissa P

Allison at The Frugal Flower is amazing. She was able to execute my vision and create it into so much more than I could ever imagine. My wedding bouquet was perfect: loose garden-y, with whites, creams, and peaches, highlighted with seasonal greenery. She incorporated a very... Read More sentimental rosary into it and I will always cherish the photos. The centerpieces matched perfectly and I was able to use my own mason jars and ribbon to save money! She also made a piece for the chapel- a tall altar arrangement which was the only thing we needed for the simple and classic space. My husband's boutonniere suited his tux perfectly and matched our overall garden-y and classic feel. She was so respectful of our budget for our very small wedding while still making everything gorgeous, classy, and timeless. I will absolutely use her for many events in the future! Thank you, Allison!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Jaymie T

Allison and Frugal Flower were amazing. I interviewed several florists but Allison really took the time to understand my vision and helped me figure out what I wanted to and the reality better than I could have imagined. I chose to do blue, white and yellow flowers and Allison... Read More was able to make a centerpiece for my bridal shower so I could see what it would look like! Our guests were so impressed with how beautiful everything turned out especially the escort card table (we rented glass globe vases from Allison.) They decorated the pergola beautifully as a chuppah and it was so comforting to know that they had a portable one they could use if the weather forced us inside. Thank you Allison! We would recommend them to anyone needing beautiful flowers for any occasion!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Sarah M

Allison and Frugal Flower did an absolutely fantastic job on our wedding flowers! I completely trusted her, and wow, the flowers were beautiful. I chose to do seasonal spring flowers in white, with green leaves mixed in. The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were cascading, and... Read More they looked lovely in photographs. We had two large displays of baby's breath that we used in both the ceremony and reception. The mothers' flowers were simple and elegant, and the calla lily boutonnieres looked great. Our guests were so impressed with how lovely our reception flowers were. I really appreciated how easy it was to work with Allison, and also how incredibly sweet the delivery guys were. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Heather J

Allison was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond for our winter wedding at The Commons 1854. We chose her accordion birch vases for our centerpieces, and Allison was willing to wrap small strings of lights around each one - they honestly came out even... Read More more beautiful than I imagined they would. My and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted, and Allison even supplied and decorated three Christmas trees for us, AND hung our escort cards on one of the trees as we requested. She was always prompt in her email replies, and pleasant and patient during our face-to-face meetings. I was even pleasantly surprised at the overall cost of everything, especially considering how much Allison was doing for us. I cannot recommend her highly enough - The Frugal Flower is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Georgia W

Frugal Flowers was amazing! Allison was always quick to respond with any questions I had. The flowers turned out beautiful and they were exactly what I wanted. We were able to rent centerpieces, and Frugal Flower handled all the drop off, and the prices were great! The flowers... Read More added the perfect touch to the venue and I couldn't of been happier. I highly recommend Frugal Flowers - the price was great as was the service.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jodi R

Frugal Flower was amazing. Allison worked so closely with our budget and our vision. And she was very responsive to any questions and last minute edits. The amazing fall colors and the seasonal blooms were absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for helping us on our day!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Caroline M

Frugal Flowers did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. They looked so beautiful!!! My bouquet was perfect!! It was exactly the way I pictured it to be. All of the flowers looked amazing.

2016-11-05T08:12:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Christina C

The Frugal Flower did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding. I had a very specific vision of what I was looking for and Allison delivered--and then some! In addition to bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and aisle decor we had a stunning flower arch. To say I was... Read More speechless when I saw everything is not an exaggeration. I truly could not have imagined anything more beautiful. The room looked like a dream come true. I would highly recommend The Frugal Flower to any bride and groom. Allison is just the best and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out.

2016-11-04T08:20:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Steph K

Alison was such a pleasure to work with! Her services are affordable but she does such an amazing job keeping her clients happy you would never guess how inexpensive everything is! She was able to come up with budget-friendly solutions to my seemingly super expensive requests... Read More (like custom building a branch arch way and putting flowers on it instead of making an all floral arch). Her work on my bouquet and patience during the consultations were outstanding. I will definitely be recommending her services to all of my friends getting married soon!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jessica B

My husband and I met with Allison and did not know a whole lot about flowers or what we wanted for our wedding. Allison made it simple and put us at ease during the meeting. I let her know what I did not want in the arrangements and bouquets, and that we wanted a fall theme.... Read More With that information she suggested a carved pumpkin with our initials, some gourds on the tables, and some beautiful berries, orange, reds, and touches of blue in the flowers. The centerpieces, bouquets, ceremony flowers, and other touches came out beautiful. I came back to the shop a few days before the wedding to drop off a piece of fabric from my dress and Allison remembered me from our one meeting months ago. She was always so responsive and accommodating. The flowers upgraded our pictures, and our guests loved the centerpieces. I would highly recommend Allison and Frugal Flowers.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lilian H

Allison was a godsend. I needed wedding flowers on super short notice (2 weeks!), and she was able to make it happen for me. Her arrangements were classy and tasteful -- I opted for a loose bouquet, very soft/natural look and she delivered. Everything looked beautiful and even... Read More better than I had imagined. I am sure a bride with more time to sit with her will definitely be even happier than me! I have seen some expensive floral work and Allison's creations is definitely up to par with some of the really high end stuff I've seen, without the outrageous price tag! I highly recommend The Frugal Flower!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

I love flowers and Allison at Frugal Flowers listened to my list of favorites and color preferences and I was blown away on my wedding day! They arrived beautifully wrapped and stunningly fresh! My bouquet lasted in the refrigerator 10 Days and out in a vase for another week! I... Read More truly could not have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Rachel C

Allison was fantastic to work with. The flowers were beautiful!! Delivery was prompt.

Wonderful to work with, beautiful arrangements, but be clear about your style preferences

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Matt v

Allison was a dream to work with and very supportive throughout the entire process. She was receptive to all of my ideas, tried to work within our budget and save us money where ever possible, and handled any last minute changes to our order without issue. The one... Read More complaint was that I didn't like my bouquet (I loved my bridesmaid bouquets and the centerpieces!)...I had given her several example pictures of the bouquet I wanted, but somewhere there was a misunderstanding. Perhaps it was my fault that I wasn't clear enough, though Allison didn't send me pictures of her ideas or ask for clarification. Overall, great work and a pleasure to work with, just be sure to be clear about the exact style you want!