The Galley Ballroom and Fireside Room at Duffy's

Old Orchard Beach, ME

Casually Elegant Function Rooms in Southern Maine

Duffy's Tavern and Grill is located just one mile from Maine's picturesque beaches and offers convenient and affordable options for casually elegant events. We have a variety of function rooms available. Imagine celebrating with friends and family by a crackling fire in our Fireside Dining room or sipping mimosas and opening shower gifts in our bright and spacious Saco Avenue Room. Our Galley Ballroom offers the perfect backdrop for Weddings of all sizes and we even coordinate Beach Ceremonies! As a family owned and operated establishment, we strive to provide the best value and truly take the time to get to know our guests. Take a moment to browse our menu options and please feel welcome to call anytime with questions or to schedule an appointment. Congratulations and happy planning!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering

168 Saco Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME (207) 937-5100

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Annmarie M

Where do we even begin!! Trish and her staff truly outdid themselves. From the initial planning to the big day, we had their full support and attention. It was so comforting knowing that someone cared, and they really did, it was evident every time we walked into Duffy's. The... Read More room looked beautiful, simple yet elegant. The food was AMAZING! We went with a comfort food buffet, a month later our guests are still raving about the food! During the reception we had no worries, we were just able to enjoy our night. I would HIGHLY recommend Duffy's, our day would not have been as good without them!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Emily S

Love Duffys! My fiancé and I are getting married here next June and they have been so helpful and acomadating for us. We are from out of town and just love OOB,we vacation here every year, we knew Duffys was the perfect place as soon as we saw it! Trish, Karin and the whole... Read More Duffys staff has been wonderful every time we have made a trip up there to do something for our wedding they have been simply wonderful! We can't wait to spend our day celebrating with them!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Dana F

We were looking for a place to have our oldest daughters wedding. We had NO idea what to do or when to do it. I happen to be driving by one day and stopped in with out an appointment and spoke with Trish. I knew right then that this is where I wanted to have the wedding. She... Read More handled every thing and more than a month later I still have friends and family talking about how wonderful it was.

Meet The Manager

Trish Portanova

Meet Trish Portanova, our General Manager and Event Coordinator. With many years of experience planning grand events and celebrations, Trish is excited to help you plan the day of your dreams.