The Galley Ballroom at Duffy's OOB

Old Orchard Beach, ME

Casually Elegant Function Rooms in Southern Maine

The Galley Ballroom at Duffy's Tavern & Grill is located just one mile from Maine's picturesque beaches and offers convenient and affordable options for a casually elegant affair. Our team is pleased to help you plan your day from start-to-finish, including a beach-side ceremony, transportation, the reception, vendors and more! The Galley Ballroom offers the perfect backdrop for weddings of all sizes and seats up to 200 guests comfortably. All of our wedding packages are inclusive of multiple appetizers, a first course, a buffet or plated meal and many enhancements. Rather than being 'nickel and dimed,' we strive to create an easy to plan, fun and affordable wedding for you, your family and friends to enjoy. Congratulations and happy planning!

Civil Union, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Shuttle Service, Transportation

168 Saco Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME (207) 937-5100

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jaclyn M

Derek and I got married this August and we are so happy with Duffy's!!! The staff there are amazing!! Trish was so helpful the entire time and was great when we needed to get a hold of her! We have gotten nothing but complaint about the place we picked! The food was so yummy and... Read More they we so great with serving Derek and I while we said hi to our guest during the buffet We both highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Katharine E

Literally my dream beach wedding! The weather was beautiful, and the way they set up everything was perfect, and exactly how I had asked. I could not ask for a better place to have been married!!!! Trish helped us with every question and concern and made us feel so comfortable... Read More during the planning process. I was so nervous that I would be focusing most of my time on the planning and be overwhelmed. She was incredible and made the planning stress free and took care of everything from literally day one when I took my tour, to when we were leaving the reception after our wedding day. The reception hall was beautifully decorated, the food was incredible and the staff was professional. They made all our guests feel like they were always taken care of. For food we chose the sirloin steak, haddock with lobster sauce and the baked mac and cheese. All of my guests kept saying how the food was some of the best they've had.. which made me so excited since I'm a foodie and have had my share of bad wedding food. Trish even had her staff box up the wedding food for us! We were able to enjoy our food after the wedding and our guests had some much needed grub after a day of partying. Overall, I am so thankful I chose Duffy's for our dream beach wedding. We are recommending this place to all of our friends in the area!! Thank you Trish, and to all of the staff at Duffys! You made our wedding day perfect.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Emily N

Simply amazing place; and wonderful stuff to work with! We had our rehearsal dinner in the fireside room and it was such a cute room and delicious food and awesome wait staff. And the next day had our wedding reception in the galley ballroom, there are not enough words to... Read More describe how beautiful and simply perfect the room was decorated for our big day. And the food was amazing! My husband and I had people coming up to us all night saying how gorgeous everything look and are still talking about how amazing the food was. And I cannot say enough good things about the staff; so attentive, helpful and truly made our wedding day so easy and took all the worry off of us. Truly love this place; they made my husband and I special day PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Dana F

We were looking for a place to have our oldest daughters wedding. We had NO idea what to do or when to do it. I happen to be driving by one day and stopped in with out an appointment and spoke with Trish. I knew right then that this is where I wanted to have the wedding. She... Read More handled every thing and more than a month later I still have friends and family talking about how wonderful it was.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Annmarie M

Where do we even begin!! Trish and her staff truly outdid themselves. From the initial planning to the big day, we had their full support and attention. It was so comforting knowing that someone cared, and they really did, it was evident every time we walked into Duffy's. The... Read More room looked beautiful, simple yet elegant. The food was AMAZING! We went with a comfort food buffet, a month later our guests are still raving about the food! During the reception we had no worries, we were just able to enjoy our night. I would HIGHLY recommend Duffy's, our day would not have been as good without them!!

Meet The Manager

Trish Portanova

Meet Trish Portanova, our General Manager and Event Coordinator. Trish has helped hundreds of couples just like you plan the day of their dreams. Whether you need advice on the best vendors, decorating, planning and more, Trish is here customize every aspect of your wedding day. With Maine as an iconic backdrop, Trish loves beach and fall-themed weddings, but her favorite wedding to plan is a Valentine's themed winter wedding! Trish and the team look forward to working with you!