The Georgian Club

Atlanta, GA

Book Your Wedding with The Georgian Club

A BALLROOM IN ATLANTA, GA

Weddings at the Georgian Club in Atlanta, Georgia, are set in stunning surroundings, conforming to each bride and groom's unique wishes. Flexibility and customization are hallmarks of events occurring at the Georgian Club. Indoor and outdoor event spaces provide a wealth of opportunities when you are planning your ceremony and reception.

The Georgian Club. Vaulted ceilings and tasteful decor set an elegant stage, while walls of windows provide guests with impressive views of the Atlanta skyline. A dance floor is present in the event space. This area will seat up to 150 guests.

Galleria gardens. A 20-foot cascading waterfall and bell tower serve as breathtaking backdrops for both ceremonies and receptions. This open-air space will accommodate up to 175 guests.

At the Georgian Club, the event coordinators are happy to assist couples with their happy wedding plans. A day-of coordinator will be on hand during your event to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Wedding ceremonies and receptions begin at 3 p.m. or later. Your reception will span four hours. Every event includes a hardwood dance floor, servers and bartenders and cake-cutting services.

The venue provides all chairs and tables, with your choice of floor-length tablecloths in ivory, white or black and coordinating napkins. You'll have silver or gold chargers with china, glassware and flatware on the tables. Votive centerpieces will grace every table. The cocktail hour will begin with both passed and display hors d'oeuvres. You can choose to have passed beverages or a bar package. Bar packages include a deluxe bar, premium bar or a beer and wine bar.

The culinary staff assists with planning your reception meal, consulting with you to learn your tastes and desires. You can also receive a complimentary tasting to assist you with menu planning. Choose a buffet or a plated package for your reception dinner. Each option includes a variety of menu choices to fit your tastes and your budget, including items, such as crab-stuffed flounder, pecan-crusted chicken and roasted pork loin.

Consult the Georgian Club's preferred vendor list to find reputable florists, entertainers, bakers, musicians, wedding planners, rental companies, hotels and more. Self-parking is available on-site for guests.

Weddings are all about dreaming and the event coordinators at the Georgian Club encourage you to share your dreams and ideas with them. Some enhancements are also available to add to your wedding package.

• Plan a champagne or cocktail toast
  • Serve a late-night snack, such as chocolate fondue or cupcakes and coffee to your guests
  • Host your rehearsal dinner at the Georgian Club

17th Floor Views of Atlanta Skyline

From ground floor to top floor, we offer you the opportunity to say "I Do" in our gorgeous gardens, surrounded by blooming flowers and a cascading waterfall. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide spectacular reception views of the Atlanta skyline to include Buckhead, Stone Mountain and the new SunTrust Park. The club’s view was voted third for “Best View of Atlanta” by The Knot, which makes it the perfect venue to entertain your family and friends. The Georgian Club provides an elegant environment, with impeccable service and cuisine, perfect for your wedding ceremony and reception! Our variety of reception packages allows you the flexibility to customize your menu selections, and our all-inclusive prices will give you clarity and peace of mind while planning your special day.

Ballroom, City Hall, Country Club, Garden, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

100 Galleria Parkway #1700, Atlanta, GA (770) 952-6000

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Kristin E

As a bride planning her wedding from the west coast, it was important for me to find a venue easy to get to from the airport with onsite catering, a coordinator to help with day-of logistics, and a ceremony/reception space that didn't need much additional decor. The Georgian... Read More Club was that venue for us! First, Emilee, the events director at the GC, was incredible to work with! She was so helpful and accommodating to last-minute changes and tweaks in our plan, and it was great having someone that kept the schedule moving on wedding day. Guests kept saying that the flow of the wedding/reception was perfect, nothing felt like it lagged on or was ever rushed. So thank you, Emilee! Second, the food is incredible! We had a limited wedding budget so we picked the most basic dinner buffet option, but we still had guests raving and saying it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Also, the plans are very customizable, so you can add on carving stations or additional dessert options according to your budget! Third, the venue itself. The garden/courtyard ceremony space outside the Georgian Club is naturally gorgeous and the Club decor inside is classy, yet modern. And with the Renaissance Waverly hotel right across the parking lot, it's so easy to lodge out-of-town guests! Overall, I can't say enough great things about the Georgian Club. It's an amazing value for your money and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Sara V

It could not have been better! the staff is very friendly, Emilee, the wedding coordinator is a rockstar, and the location/food is phenomenal. Would highly recommend it!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Rebecca B

We really enjoyed our wedding at the Georgian Club! The fountain is beautiful, but it is a little bit loud. We had our officiant wear a mic and there really wasn't an issue. They recently remodeled, and the colors and patterns they chose was a lot more modern and fresh. The... Read More food was great! We got comments all night about how amazing the food was, but we got some complaints about how early the buffet closed. Jen, our coordinator, did a fantastic job. Unfortunately she had to leave before the reception was over due to family emergency, but she made sure that someone else at the venue knew what we needed to do, and it went very smoothly. I highly recommend the GC if you are looking for something that still has that old Georgia feel, but still relatively close to downtown. From the top floor where the GC is, there is a great skyline view of Atlanta.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Sheena H

The Groom and I enjoyed this venue. Our guests were satisfied with the staff and thought the food was great. Emilee was great to work with & we can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Fanya D

The Georgian Club hands down is one of the most elegant, premier and accommodating venues in the Atlanta area. From the moment you walk in the door you are met with unparalleled professionalism and an overall good vibe. Picking a venue is a very stressful decision and Chelsea... Read More Manning, Director of Weddings and Special Occasions, does everything in her power to dissipate any of your anxiety. She is patient, down to earth, and her top priority is personalizing this day to meet each and every one of your needs-INCLUDING BUDGET! After visiting numerous venues, both in state and out, The Georgian Club is by far the top pick for hosting a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Ivory A

Emilee & Victoria were great to work with! They were very responsive during the whole planning process. The Georgian Club in itself is a great wedding venue. We got married in front of the bell tower and it was beautiful. We were then able to go inside for the reception. The... Read More space was a comfortable size and the food was delicious.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Celisse M

The venue is amazing. The wedding coordinator is great. There were a couple of changes in who was the coordinator during my engagement but I am so glad that I was able to have Emilee. She is warm and accommodating and very sweet and understanding. The only thing I didn't care... Read More for is I had requested and paid for the snacks and mimosas during getting ready the day of the some snacks were brought but no mimosas that my father paid for. The food was amazing, the staff is so helpful and parking is good. If I had to do it all over again I would choose the Georgian Club!

Samantha and the Georgian Club are the BEST

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Ashley W

Samantha and the Georgian Club were the absolute best people for providing a venue and service for our wedding. Samantha worked endlessly to ensure that the good, ceremony, and anything we needed were intact. The food was exquisite and the venue, which was an outside by the bell... Read More tower and fountain, was breathtaking. Samantha remained in constant communication with us for our every need. The Georgian Club was spacious and absolutely perfect for our wedding. These people and this place comes highly recommended by us!!! No stone was left unturned and people continue to talk about wedding to this present day.

The Georgian Club

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Sarah M

Overall, The Georgian Club is a great place to get married. The outdoor ceremony location is GORGEOUS, and I couldn’t be happier with it – our ceremony pictures turned out beautifully. The reception location is elegant without being stuffy, and our guests loved the panoramic... Read More views of the Atlanta skyline. The food is delicious and the servers are excellent! Samantha, the wedding coordinator, is so sweet and helpful. She was available to answer any of my questions during the wedding planning process and was on hand all day during the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. When a huge storm blew through just a couple hours before our ceremony was to begin, she personally wiped down all of the chairs and worked to clear as much debris as possible from the area. A few things did go wrong during the day, but the club worked with us afterward to make amends, which I appreciated. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Andrea was FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Alyson M

The Georgian Club was perfect in every way possible. It was not only very accommodating with the beautiful outdoor ceremony location and the inside country club-feel reception site, the food was delicious, they were very organized, everyone was so very sweet and the wedding... Read More orchestrator, Andrea, was fabulous! Throughout the entire year that we worked with her, she was always very responsive to my emails and phone calls – sometimes very late at night with ideas that I thought about – and she was always so understanding and kind. There were stressful moments, and she was there to take the stress away with advice and help. I could not have asked for a better wedding planning/orchestrator. My experience at The Georgian Club was phenomenal and would recommend them to anyone that was looking for a wedding location site!!

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Martine D

I had my wedding reception at the Georgian Club. The venue is beautiful and classy. There are floor to ceiling views of the city skyline. The staff is very professional and friendly. The food was also very good. This is definitely a venue worth considering for a wedding.

Wedding Ceremony and Reception of My Dreams!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 kasey k

You cannot find a better location for your wedding than the Georgian Club. It is conveniently located near Cumberland Mall and it has everything you will need in one spot. They provide the food and beverages on site and also have a wedding coordinator on staff named Andrea... Read More Wilson. She is absolutely fantastic, I can't say enough about her. She is easy to work with and she is quick to respond to her emails. She has done a bunch of weddings and has plenty of ideas to help make your ceremony and reception perfect. Not to mention that the staff at the Georgian Club are all professional and never without a smile. The ceremony site is gorgeous!!! It takes place in front of the bell tower which they can make ring to signify the beginning of the ceremony. During the summer, there are plenty of colorful flowers in bloom. There is enough foliage and flowers that you will have plenty of gorgeous pictures and it doesn't feel like you are in a business district. Andrea was at the club on the day of my wedding at around 12 PM and was available for anything I needed. Although we had our hair and makeup done at the hotel, they allowed us to come get ready for the "first look" and photos around 3:00 PM at the Club. There is a separate bridal suite that the bridal party can put their belongings in and have a drink or two before the wedding. After the ceremony, Andrea whisked my husband and I away to the bridal suite, where we were given food before we were introduced. This was such a special time for the two of us to reflect on the day thus far and have a moment to ourselves. It was also nice to be able to eat before mingling because I know friends of mine in the past that complained about not having a chance to eat the food. After dinner, she guided us throughout the whole night, so we were had any awkward moments where we did not know what to do. The reception was fun and flawless! After the dinner and drinking was over, my guests were able to walk right across the street to the Renaissance Waverly. With Andrea's contact at the Waverly, we were able to negotiate room rates of $89 per night. There are also plenty of rehearsal dinner locations in the Vinings Area that are very close to the hotel. We had a lot of out of town guests, and since no one reported getting lost, it is an easy area to navigate. I absolutely loved and will cherish the memories of my wedding at the Georgian Club. It is a classy venue that won't break your bank.

Perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Kimberly S

The Georgian Club was perfect in everyway for our November wedding! Andrea is the BEST!! Her customer service and attention to detail is amazing! The location is perfect with views overlooking downtown and buckhead. The food was delicious! When walking by the tables everyones... Read More plates were empty. "1st class wedding" were comments from our guests.

Perfect place for a wedding

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Jana S

I was SO happy to have my reception here and would recommend this venue to every bride in Atlanta. The staff at the Georgian Club is fantastic to work with and they know what they are doing when it comes to weddings. Andrea, the wedding coordinator, is a gem! She was always... Read More there to answer any question I had, no matter how ridiculous it seemed. She also made sure I thought about the little details that I would have otherwise completely missed. Andrea was there the night of my wedding to greet me with a big hug. Then later on, she handed off the duties to the rest of the staff. I never had to worry about anything. They handled everything. And in such a professional manner... I was really impressed. The food there is absolutely superb! Our wedding guests were served a choice of beef tenderloin, pork tenderloin, or salmon and everyone raved about how delicious the food was. And the view from the 17th floor is absolutely stunning! I couldn't be happier with my choice of venue and how everything turned out. It is just a great feeling to work with professionals who take the time and care to make every little detail count and make it the most memorable day of your life!

Our Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Debi C

Our dream came true when we chose The Georgian Club as our wedding and reception site. After viewing other sites, we walked in the the club and knew that was where we were going to tie the knot! After meeting with Andrea, we didn't have a doubt we'd be signing the contract.... Read More The club is just beautiful, the ceremony site is just gorgeous with the bell tower, water fall and flowers. We were so clueless planning our wedding, there was no question or Andrea didn't answer (which was usually "you don't have to worry about that, that's my job"). She really made our wedding day experience as smooth, flawless and perfect as we ever dreamed! The staff is professional and very friendly, from the reception to the service! The food was incredible, too! Not only was Chef and Andrea flexible with our menu desires, they worked together to create a menu that was perfect for us! The premium drink package was just great! We were even able to create a signature drink to serve to our guests! I don't have one bad thing to say about our time working with the Georgian Club! I can't count the times I've heard compliments on how fantastic our wedding was thanks to the Georgian Club! If had to go back and plan our whole wedding again, I wouldn't change one thing about our wedding and reception site!

LOVED our wedding!!! Absolutely Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 martene m

My mom, husband, and I went to check out the Georgian Club for our wedding after we'd looked at several other locations. This was the one we fell in love with! I loved that we could have our wedding outside (inside is also an option) and the reception inside. The setting is SO... Read More beautiful. We worked with Andrea Salleras, who is an amazing coordinator, and she made sure that every detail was covered. Our ceremony and reception went so smoothly, and everything was set up perfectly and beautifully! The food was delicious as well! I would not change anything about our special day. The service was impeccable! Thank you Andrea and the staff at the Georgian Club for making sure our wedding day was PERFECT!

Absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Kelly S

My fiance and I couldn't believe this treasure when we found it. The Georgian Club is a beautiful venue, offering incredible views of Atlanta, without being downtown (which is great for out of town guests who don't know the city!) The food is phenomenal, and the prices were so... Read More reasonable, we actually thought we were missing something at first! From the first time we spoke with them, the entire staff was professional, pleasant and truly wanted to make the wedding memorable for us. They succeeded beyond our highest expectations. We are still getting compliments on the reception! Andrea, the event coordinator was incredible. She personally saw to every single detail and was always happy to answer any questions or concerns I had. She was an absolute delight to work with, and took so much stress out of planning the wedding. I can honestly say that everything about the reception was perfect and I would highly recommend this "best kept secret" of Atlanta.

More than Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Heather G

My wedding was September 24, 2011. I can't beleive Andrea did all of it by herself! She did an amazing job. The guest also commented on how great she was. From the very beginning she was always helpful to Nathan and I being that we did not live in the area. She absolutely made... Read More the wedding run smoothly. It seemed like there were 5 of her because she was everywhere! Thanks to her our wedding was definately what we dreamed. Thanks Andrea! ~Heather and Nathan

Ah-ma-zing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Holly D

Our wedding was this past Saturday on 8/13 at the Georgian Club. I can't stop singing Andrea's praises! She and her staff went ABOVE and beyond for my husband and I! She truly cares and it shows in her work. The ceremony and reception were magical!!! I love that the Georgian... Read More provides a coordinator that is there with you from start to finish! I would recommend this place to anyone....Also, the food was perfect! we got so many compliments!!! I wish I could do it all over again.

The Georgian Club is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Sarah D

The first time I saw the Georgian Club, I fell in love with everything about it. It is the most beautiful atmosphere and has the most amazing staff! Andrea is in charge of all the planning and setting up of everything. She is the sweetest person in the world, and tries so hard... Read More to please you. She made our wedding day amazing, and we had no fears or worries something wouldn't go right. Everything was great and I couldn't have asked for a better venue or wedding planner. I would recommend The Georgian Club to anyone, you won't regret it. especially the amazing sky line when it gets dark out.

Loved it

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Faith W

Andrea is the wedding coordinator at the Georgian and she is incredibly detailed oriented and willing to jump in and do whatever neccessary to ensure she delivers beyond expectation.

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Laura M

We can not begin to express our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to The Georgian Club and Andrea Salleras (wedding coordiantor) for the superb job of creating the perfect ambiance for our wedding and making that day such a fairy tale success. Although we initially had some... Read More ideas in mind of what to expect, we now know that there was no way we could have possibly gotten through all the infinite details of that beautiful day without the comfort of knowing that Andrea was there to pull it all together. From the moment we first met with Andrea until the day of our wedding, she was such a joy to work with and she made each phase of the wedding planning process memorable, exciting and stress-free. Not only that, she quickly proved herself to be more than a wedding coordinator to us, her demeanor with us was always very kind, passionate and understanding…these are very rare qualities one would treasure and only expect of a dear friend. We could never thank her enough for that!

"A dream wedding"

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Elena R

I want to thank you so much for making my daughter's dream wedding come true!!! Everything was absolutely perfect! The staff, the food and the ambiance surpassed our wildest dreams. Andrea was a joy to work with and did a phenomenal job with the ceremony and the reception. I... Read More had no worries at all leaving everything in her capable hands. I keep getting compliments from the guests about how wonderful everything was, from the food to the staff and especially.Andrea.

Amazing... nuff said.

Reviewed on 7/01/2011 Erica C

I used the Georgian Club at for my reception back in April. I honestly can not say enough good things about the staff. Andrea along with the rest were extremely personable and so willing to help. Everything was taken care of for me. It was literally stress free for me,... Read More thanks to the Georgian Club. I highly recommend this venue!

Rating for Georgian Club