Makeup Artistry and Skincare

Makeup Services, Makeup Lessons, Makeup Parties, Facials, Waxing, Chemical Peels, Diamond Dermabrasion, Dermaplaning, Lash Tinting, Lash Lifting and Lash Extensions.

Beauty Group Bookings, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Facials, Waxing, Beauty

288 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA New England (978) 392-3453

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Nichole K

Ericka was amazing! She not only made me feel gorgeous but she made sure I was ready to go and comfortable! Not only was she very kind and listened to every idea I had she took it and ran with it! I felt like a princess on my wedding day all thanks to her! I would highly... Read More recommend the glam room for all your needs! I'll be using them for everything I can! If you want a perfect wedding and to look absolutely beautiful look no further. You won't be mistaken!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jenny E

Ericka did my makeup for my wedding. From the trial to the big day, she was able to capture exactly what I wanted. I'm so thankful to have found someone who understands today's trends and someone who's truly passionate about her job. I recommend her to everyone I know who seeks... Read More for a talented makeup artist like her! Thank you Ericka!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

I went to the Glam Room last weekend and had my make up done by Ericka. I can't even begin to describe what an amazing experience it was! From the moment I walked in the door, Ericka's beaming personality gave an incredible and positive energy to be surrounded by. She was very... Read More attentive and listened to my wants and needs, as well as gave awesome advice on what would look best. I felt very at ease and had such a fun time being there. Ericka was in tune and up to date on the latest trends and what's in style. Its extremely obvious she is passionate and creative about what she does and shows in her work. I felt beautiful and confident after my make up was done! It could not have came out better. Ericka is truly gifted and knows how to make a girl feel fabulous. Thank you so much, I cannot wait to visit The Glam Room again!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Linda R

Coming from Florida to my son's wedding, my sisters and I did not know what to expect when we booked with Ericka. We were pleasantly surprised.She is talented, knowledgeable and knew exactly what we wanted. She did and outstanding job. She made us feel like queens!! I wish we... Read More could take her back with us. I would absolutely recommend her! Thanks so much Ericka!!

Ericka Boenis

I love what makeup can do to a person, both physically and emotionally. I feel makeup artistry is for any and every woman, whether its full glam or a subtle natural look, it has the ability to make one feel confident, beautiful and so much more. I've enjoyed every aspect of makeup artistry and skincare from as young as I can remember. Fast forward to present day I am currently going on 10 years in the beauty industry with 5 years specializing in weddings, my goal with every single bride is to make your experience timeless!