Luxurious Experiences & Quality Designs

Located on the second storey of a charming Newmarket heritage home, The Gown is the perfect place to celebrate finding your dream dress with your party! You'll be welcomed at reception with our complimentary refreshment bar and ushered to your suite upon check-in. Our luxurious suites are spacious enough for your friends and family with an attached fitting room for your privacy. • We are happy to offer our brides a superior 90-minute appointment with their own personal fashion maven, in one of our private and luxurious suites for an armchair-shopping experience like no other. • Our gown collection is curated from across the globe and presented to our brides based on quality, fit, trend and amazing value! Every bride deserves to be lavished with attention and care, no matter her budget.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

83 Dawson Manor Blvd. , Newmarket, ON (289) 466-1010
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Alicia E

I absolutely loved the experience! The staff was amazing and I found my dress in the first visit! The location had a lot of space for my large group. So happy I found this location on The Knot!

2016-12-19T16:54:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to have made it a memorable experience for you!

I wish I looked here FIRST!

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Jocelyn W

The staff is amazing here! The location is open and inviting. Staff knows their stuff, and can easily pull dresses that will fit your body type. I wish I had looked here first and saved the headache! STUNNING dresses for Mothers and Bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Meghan P

I went to 2 other bridal salons before going to The Gown. The Gown gave me the absolute best bridal experience I could have ever dreamed of. The other 2 salons did not even compare. The Gown made me feel so special but also made my family feel special as well. My consultant... Read More Autumn was so sweet and was able to understand exactly what I wanted - even though I didn't even know 100% what I wanted. They knew when to leave us to have a moment and talk about the dress and they knew when to come back. They asked all the right questions and went above and beyond to provide me with an amazing experience. I would recommend The Gown to any bride any day! I've never felt so special and so beautiful. Thank you so much for such a perfect day.

2017-08-23T10:39:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! You and your family were an absolute delight!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Leanne W

A beautiful store with an amazing staff! A huge selection of dress designers with helpful, honest, and accommodating consultants. Large, private fitting rooms to enjoy the special moment with your guests. My dress even arrived earlier then they quoted!

Great Selection

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Samantha W

Bought my dress from here. Went to a few different places before and wasn't impressed - here the first 3 dresses I tried on I loved! They pick up on what styles you want. Their alterations are also amazing. Highly recommend!

Beautiful Gown, great price

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Lisa H

I found my wedding dress at the Cardinal Golf club wedding show where they had an event going on. There was only one of each dress but if you find "The One" it is a great price. My gown was half price and it is a Maggie Soterro. Everyone loved it.