The Grand Willow

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

17926 Dunbar Rd, Mount Vernon, WA (360) 428-5071

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Marnie K

This was an AMAZING venue to work with for our wedding. Everyone was SO kind and helpful; it truly made our day the best day ever. Connie and Carmen are an incredible force when they work together because they are working bees! The price is right for the service you receive and... Read More the site is an awe-inspiring sight. So. Much.YES!!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Vanessa G

Having my wedding at The Grand Willow was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding. First off, this place is BEAUTIFUL and Connie and Carmen are fantastic at what they do! They made my dream wedding day become a reality! We had an absolute blast at my... Read More decoration consultation and they easily created exactly what I wanted. When my wedding day came, they had every little detail taken care of and I was stress free. Oh, and the food! It was delicious! I can't say enough great things about The Grand Willow! I'm so thankful I chose it for my wedding venue. So if you are looking for an absolutely gorgeous venue for your perfect, stress free wedding day look no further, you've found it! Thank you Connie and Carmen!!!!

Fabulous Venue!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Dannielle H

I got married here 08/01/2015. The cost is excellent for all the services they provided! They decorated and contributed to making my wedding day the most beautiful day of my life. The food was excellent, their MC/DJ Martin Iverson was excellent. If I were to do it again I would... Read More do it all the same (I would just be more relaxed) Ha Ha Ha! They provide decorations, linens, food, do all set up, tear down, clean up. They even order and arrange flowers at whole sale cost. You literally share your vision with them, meet with them a few times and show up with your wedding party and attire. We chose to do a unity candle, stones for a guest book and we got a cake topper to go on our money saving Costco cakes. I highly recommend this venue!

Everything was perfect

Reviewed on 4/06/2013 kisha l

My wedding day was everything I wanted and more. I enjoyed every minute of my wedding because all I had to do was show up. Everything was done for me so my friends, family and I could relax. I highly recommend the Grand Willow.

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Ashley L

Great place to get married. They provide a lot for you including, most decorations, set up, take down, day of coordinator. They also do onsite catering, it is by far the most reasonable and the best wedding food I have ever had. My guests couldn's stop talking about how... Read More wonderful the food was and how it was the best wedding they had ever been too.