The Grande Hall at Hofmann Ranch

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

448 Private Road 4742, Castroville, TX

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Maranda K

At the start of my wedding planning I had my heart set on a ranch outdoor wedding. When I discovered the Hofmann ranch online I thought it was too good to be true. I actually live out of the country, so my parents first went to look at the ranch and face timed me while they were... Read More there. Mrs. Hofmann gave the tour to my parents and I (on face time). They made everything so clear, showed me everything and answered all of my questions. Let's just say that the pictures online don't do the place justice. Even through face time I was able to see the beauty of the Hofmann Ranch. I knew it was the perfect place and booked right away over the phone. The venue both outside and inside are absolutely beautiful. The grounds outside are so green and well kept. So many hidden gems around every corner and you truly have the outdoor rustic feel. It has been 2 weeks now since we got married and my guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was. Not only is the venue beautiful. The Hofmann's were so great to work with. They are kind and genuine people and they are truly there to help you and make your wedding day amazing. I had most contact through email and Cindy was always there to answer all of my questions! If you are looking for a outdoor and ranch type of wedding definitely go check out the Hofmann Ranch. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Christie L

The Grande Hall at Hofmann Ranch was absolutely perfect. Every detail, from the staff to the natural beauty of the venue was better than I could have ever imagined. The weather was questionable on our wedding day but the venues ability to host inside or outside made my day much... Read More less stressful. We Couldn't have been more happy with where we decided to say I do :) We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful and elegant place to tie the knot.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stephanie M

I recently had the pleasure of having my wedding at the Grande Hall at Hofmann Ranch. When my husband and I got engaged I only had to look at one venue and I was sold. It had everything that I envisioned for my special day!! I loved the fact that we could utilize the entire... Read More venue during out wedding. We had our ceremony on the patio, dinner in the hall and reception in the pavilion. It’s in such a great location on a little hill that once the sun was down it had a great breeze the whole night! I had SO many compliment during the night and well after the wedding about how gorgeous everything was and what a great time they had. During the process Cindy did a great job of making sure we had everything in line and all of our vendors secured well before the wedding date. We had Heather as our wedding day of coordinator and though there were little hiccups during the night that I found out about after, I didn’t see them! She did a great job checking on me making sure that I had everything I needed and was having a great time! I will say that my wedding was absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted, of course in such a huge way because of my husbands and I’s parents but it would not have been possible without this gorgeous venue and its staff.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Marissa T

Fantastic venue and great staff to work with there!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Amanda C

Hofmann Ranch is the epitome of rustic elegance. As soon as my husband and I stepped foot on the property we knew it was the venue for us. We wanted everything to be outdoors and Hofmann Ranch allows for that possibility (assuming weather cooperates as always). But just in case... Read More the weather does not cooperate- there are enough options at this venue to have back up plans for the original back up plan! Everyone we worked with here were so nice and so helpful. It was the perfect night.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sivonney M

Beautiful ranch, great staff, amazing service.. Nothing but quality work and expertise.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kevin E

The Hoffmann's and Cindy are so kind and hospitable. They took extra time and care to make sure we felt special. We loved that we were able to choose our own catering and DJ, but I don't believe that is the case for future weddings. Couldn't be more delighted about our special... Read More day service! It truly was a dream!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Marielle A

We absolutely love The Hofmann Ranch! It was a perfect place to have my dream wedding. From start to end it was a wonderful experience. I would recommend them to my friends and family in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Dyran W

From the beginning of our engagement we knew the first place we would like to go was to the Hofmann Ranch, based on the amazing website. From the start of me scheduling our tour to the end of our wedding day, the Hans and Cindy were so graceful and a blessing to work with. They... Read More made me feel like a bride! There wasn't a time that my emails and questions weren't answered. Every concern that I had they were there to help either it was the ought email, phone our by scheduling a time to come in the the ranch! I could not have asked for anything more throughout our whole wedding process! It was a dream come true, beautiful venue, great environment, and wonderful people to work with. I would recommend this venue to anyone, we are still getting talks about how beautiful the whole day was!! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

We had my daughter's wedding reception at the Hofmann Ranch and everything was so beautiful and everyone so helpful I couldn't have asked for anything better! From the initial meeting to the packing up after the wedding reception, the personnel were top notch and over the top in... Read More their dealings with us.i would highly recommend them to anyone hosting an event and will definitely use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Jen M

Wedding coordinator was not helpful but venue was beautiful! We had our entire belongings stored in the "hen house" and then we're told they all had to be out of the building after the ceremony in 100 degree weather. Venue is great for a small, intimate wedding but hire your... Read More owne coordinator to be sure things run smoothly and stuff is taken care of.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Janis O

From the start we new that The Grande Hall at Hoffman Ranch was for us. Charlotte, Hans and Cindy were GREAT to work with! They are all very nice, polite, organized and helpful through the entire process. Once thing i will note is that they definitely went above and beyond for... Read More us. We had two wood cake stands that were made for us and both did not work for us the day of. Charlotte and Hans had wood from a tree that was already cut and let us use that as our cake stand. It was extremely thoughtful and we loved it! Aaron & I are both fans of the outdoors so we loved that we were able to have both our ceremony and reception outdoors. We also loved the fact that if it rained we had a back up plan and could use the hall. We were always updated every step of the way. We even hired a coordinator that the Hoffman's recommended who were also Awesome by the way! We enjoyed our wedding from beginning to end! And we love the Hoffman's and Cindy for making our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Audrey C

The Hofmann Ranch was a beautiful place for us to have our wedding. We got so many compliments from our guests. Charlotte and Hans were amazing throughout the process. Amazing place to have your special day.

Beautiful country venue!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

This was a gorgeous venue for my autumn outdoor wedding. The owners and staff were extremely friendly and a joy to work with. They kept everything in order in the months leading up to the wedding, so no details were missed. Whether you are looking for an outdoor or indoor venue,... Read More they have you covered. I used the outdoor covered pavilion for our ceremony, which had an outdoor feel but shelter from rain. The grande hall is beautiful as is so not much decoration is needed. I am so happy we decided to get married in this quiet, hill country location!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Sarah S

The Hofmann Ranch is an amazing venue. It's so beautiful and peaceful. I felt so honored and blessed to have had the chance to be married at this great venue. The owners, Charlotte and Hans are two wonderful and caring people. Their daughter Cindy was so helpful! They are truly... Read More loving people and I will highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Maranda G

The Hofmanns were wonderful to work with and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. All night my guests kept commenting about how nice it was out there. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Love at First Sight

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Nichole F

I was never the girl who grew up dreaming of her wedding day, but the day I toured the Hofmann Ranch I fell in love (again)! As I walked around I could finally envision where I would stand in my dress next to the absolutely breathtaking foliage and flowers, imagine my bridal... Read More party cascading down the grande hall staircase, and saying "I do" under the archway as the sunset behind us. The cost included a site for the ceremony and cocktail hour, then inside the grande hall for dinner, and back outside for an outdoor reception so we got three separate spaces in one AND a day of coordinator- such a value! The grounds were so beautiful that I had no need for chair covers, or extra decor other than my centerpieces. The staff was fabulous! Mrs. Charlotte, Cindy, and Heather were great with communication and vendor tips, they answered every question I had, and even helped me with ideas on how to make things work when needed. I could not have picked a better venue and could not recommend this one highly enough to brides in San Antonio!

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

The Grande Hall at Hofmann Ranch was the perfect place to celebrate our special day! The Hofmanns were incredibly flexible and willing to work with us. I was thankful for the upfront and professional way they handled business. All expectations and requirements were outlined very... Read More clearly. It made working with the ranch easy. The venue is very well kept and absolutely beautiful. It has the perfect amount of country charm yet, has a sense of elegance and beauty. The variety of rental options allowed us to plan the perfect ceremony/reception combination. The Antique Gates were perfect for our beautiful outdoor ceremony. We utilized the Pavilion for appetizer hour and then moved inside the Grande Hall for reception. This allowed us to accommodate for crazy Texas weather, yet, allowed us to do everything that we had imagined. Transitioning was seamless and easy. I wouldn't have wanted to have our wedding at any other venue. I am so thankful this is where we celebrated the beginning of our marriage!

April- De Leon Wedding

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

I loved the grande hall at Hoffman ranch for my wedding! This venue had everything I wanted to make my day special!! The indoor dinner followed by outdoor dancing was the perfect setting! I love Charlotte! She is amazing!! This venue is perfect for any type of wedding.... Read More Stephanie and Ray De Leon 4/4/15

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Megan H

We had the best experience at The Hofmann Ranch. Charlotte, Hans, and Cindy we so helpful, and were always easy to reach to answer any questions. The venue is so beautiful and well maintained. They made our wedding and reception so beautiful and stress free. I would... Read More recommend them to anyone.

LOVED THEM

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Kelly S

Loved the venue and loved the Hofmanns!!! You have multiple options for the ceremony in just one venue. The one and only thing I wish was different was that they only allow you to decorate 3 hours before the wedding. This made the day a little more hectic but other than that it... Read More was great!

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 6/01/2015

The Grande Hall at Hofmann Ranch is not only a beautiful venue, but it was a pleasure to work with everyone from the ranch. Planning a wedding can be very stressful, so it was nice to work with a group of people who want to make sure everything goes smoothly on your wedding... Read More day. We were able to have a plan for both good and bad weather. Knowing that your guests will be comfortable no matter what the weather brings was great. We had multiple guests compliment us on how gorgeous the venue was. Whether you have a lot of decorations or keep them to a minimum, this venue will make for some beautiful pictures. We highly recommend Hofmann Ranch. Thank you, Lauren and Randall

Gorgeous Texas Venue

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Rebekah M

I used Hofmann Ranch for my April 2015 wedding, and I am so happy that I did! The staff was wonderful, very flexible in meeting with me and e-mailing back and forth with little details. They also provided me with an option of several on-site coordinators, which I have to say... Read More was really nice to be able to choose. I worked with Heather, who was absolutely wonderful before and during the wedding! The venue itself is really wonderful because you get several different settings when you rent so you have lots of options! We did the ceremony at the antique gates, cocktail hour on the patio, and the reception in the covered patio. The look of the venue was beautiful for my Texas glam rustic but not oo rustic wedding. :) It was beautiful! I found that everything being so close to each other was a major bonus for my guests. My only qualm is that they could use a better sign so that guests see the venue off the road easily. If you haven't considered having your event here, please schedule a visit soon!

A Winter Wonderland Event

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Emily H

Rain or shine, Texas heat or winter sleet this venue will go above and beyond to make your day a success! My husband & I chose The Grande Hall at Hofmann Ranch for our January 2015 wedding and we have no regrets. The Grande Hall is beautiful with it's polished wood feel that is... Read More unique enough but also neutral enough for any event theme from rustic to modern elegance. It has a beautiful two story balcony, a hardwood dance floor, a couple of built in bars, rustic accent pieces, wooden columns, a double staircase and metal chandeliers. The staff was exceptionally attentive, especially Cindy and Kendra. They made themselves readily available to myself and my family anytime we wanted another walk-through to plan the layout, had questions about the reception timeline, etc. They handled all the details of my vendor arrivals, decor set up times, table layouts, linens, basically everything the week of my event. All I needed to do was cross my fingers for good weather and show up! Kendra even kept our reception on time when the sleet slowed us down and forced us inside. She handled the changes of inclement weather smoothly with a Plan A & B and it all came together so beautifully no one knew we had originally planned something different. She ensured my husband & I had a chance to eat, got family photos taken, provided me with guidance when to cut the cake, do our first dances, and was always nearby to get get me anything I needed. She was very sweet, calm, professional and attentive. Overall our experience at Hofmann was flawless. I would recommend them to anyone for any event that deserves impeccable attention to detail in a unique environment!

Absolutely memorable place!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Veronica A

From the scenic outdoors, to the spacious yet intimate indoors...the Hofmann Ranch provided many memorable, beautiful memories for our wedding. We wanted the beauty of the Texas hill country to radiate for our guests, especially those from out of town, and the Hofmann Ranch... Read More had that "It Factor" we just couldn't resist. It was meant to be with an affordable price, especially for a Sunday wedding. Cindy, and Mr and Mrs Hofmann worked so patiently and kindly with us. Cindy helped tremendously with the preferred Vendor list, options for the layout of tables for our guests, answering my millions of questions, and providing advice that helped for a smooth wedding rehearsal. They were like family making sure the place was perfect from the Hen House to the outdoor and indoor locations. We also got all our requests from the sheriffs with their horses to the Chiavari Chairs. Our dream wedding was made a reality. Highly recommend the Hofmann Ranch!

Start a Conversation!