Twin Cities + Destination Wedding Films

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Twin Cities + Destination (651) 253-6380

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Sarah E

Dan did an AMAZING job on our wedding video! He had great coverage all day and our favorite part was the short click he played for us and our guests at the reception. We had so many compliments on the video itself, but also on how talented Dan is. My husband and I couldn't stop... Read More watching our short preview until the whole DVD was done. I have watched a lot of wedding videos and this blows everything out of the water. Best memory and best investment for our wedding. THANK YOU DAN!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Dana H

Hiring Dan was a last minute addition to our wedding, but having a videographer was something we wanted. And it was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process! Dan was so professional and nice the entire day. He was even very courteous, always knocking on... Read More doors before entering knowing there were bridesmaids getting ready and changing. Sometimes videographers can get in the way of photographers and that can cause problems, but not Dan. He worked WITH our photographers and both vendors made sure they were helping each other. Dan even had a short sneak peak video playing at the reception. We got so many compliments and comments from guests on the video and it was great to see some of his work from the day so soon! We can't wait to see the finished product! we would highly recommend Dan to anyone looking for an awesome videographer for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Brit M

To provide some context, I'm a minimalist Bride in Vermont. I wanted my day to be simple, effortless, and focused on friendship and love. When I saw Dan's work for The Great White Dress, I knew that a videographer was worth the investment. The raw emotion that can be captured in... Read More video is unrivaled. Dan was professional, prompt, and made booking his services effortless. The day of our wedding he perfectly balanced being attentive with falling behind the scenes to capture those really organic moments that can't be replicated. He produced a great little 'same day preview' so that the reception had footage of the ceremony. I received so many compliments from guests. Dan has an amazing talent to produce videos reflecting the individual love and character of each wedding he attends. The final product was stunning, and I couldn't ask for a better family heirloom to remember the day. I can't speak high enough of Dan, and The Great White Dress. In the hassle of wedding planning, and coordinating all the necessary details to make the day a wonderful celebration for your guests, make Dan the detail that you choose for yourself, to perfectly archive the BEST day, so that you can relive it in years to come! XO

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Shelley B

It was such a pleasure to have Dan capture our big day! He really listened to what I was looking for and delivered, in addition to capturing some incredible shots and really fun candid moments that were more than I could've hoped for. We're so glad to have the video to be able... Read More to relive our day for years and years to come!

Dan Flaherty

My name is Dan and I have the best job on the planet. Through capturing your wedding day, I get the pleasure of letting you relive the greatest day of your life through what I do best, filmmaking. There is nothing more rewarding to me than taking the beautiful moments of your day and sharing them back with you in a way that will allow you to feel the emotions of your wedding day. It truly is one of the best gifts I can give to anyone. ​