After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

International (916) 798-9578

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Christina W

Lisa from The Haiku Guys & Gals offered us complimentary service at our wedding's cocktail hour as a gift, and we could not be more grateful for her generosity. They were a HIT and produce such excellent quality haikus in seconds! Honestly, book them for a unique twist on your... Read More party. These are the greatest favors to bring home. We have our bride and groom haikus displayed in our guestbook and will cherish them forever :)

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

We had two Haiku Gals at our event (a birthday party, actually, not a wedding). And I can't say enough good things about them. Within seconds, they tapped into the individual standing in front of them to produce a poem that was both personal and meaningful. (One guest asked... Read More if they were psychic poets!) I wanted my guests to go home with a favor that they could display that would enable them to truly remember the evening, and I got exactly that. Delightful!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

These guys rock! They are such a unique combination of hyper-creative, insightful, deeply caring, and awesomely cool. They make people laugh, cry and explode with joy, and they’ll make your boss think you are super awesome for booking them. (I know because I'm the boss and now... Read More my team thinks I'm the best)

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Lauren F

Haiku Guys rocked our company party! They were SO artistic and entertaining, even under the pressure of 250 guests in the house. Definitely recommend them for anyone looking for something fun and unique for their event!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Adriana H

I hired Lisa for my Company's holiday party & she did nothing but sure of amazement! I really wasn't sure what to expect but the pure novelty of her personality & equipment got my staff intrigued enough to still be speaking about what a cool idea it was!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

If you're looking for a truly unique and personalized touch to your event, hire The Haiku Guys & Gals! They were the highlight of the party and brought a smile to each guest's face. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

The first time I interacted the The Haiku Guys & Gals at an event I knew I wanted them at every event I'd ever produce myself. They are the highlight of every party, incredible to work with, and the haikus are the best party favor anyone could ask for. I'd give them 10 out of 5... Read More stars if I could!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

The Haiku Guys (and Gals) hold a rare gift of not only being able to entertain, but to do so with grace and elegance. Wielding old-timey typewriters, these haiku artists add a magical and nostalgic vibe to any event. Our guests had so much fun interacting with them and receiving... Read More their personalized haikus. If you're looking for subtle, yet outstanding entertainment for an event, look no further. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jennifer C

The Haiku Guys were the perfect tough of elegance and fun to our wedding reception - the guys were professional, inviting, and the guests loved it! They not only helped our guests write in our guest book on typewriters, but they also created a custom logo for us and typed haikus... Read More about ANY topic for all of our guests upon request. We had so many people raving about our guest book and the poets; highly recommend as a wonderful addition to any event!

2015-11-02T06:54:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words - your wedding was a delight. Cheers, The Haiku Guys