The Hall and Gardens at Landmark

Garner, NC

Book Your Wedding with The Hall and Gardens at Landmark

A BALLROOM IN GARNER, NC

When it comes to a memorable wedding celebration, some engaged couples yearn for an indoor-outdoor experience. To-be-weds appreciate The Hall and Gardens at Landmark, located in Garner, North Carolina, just 16 miles south of Raleigh. This exceptional venue features elegant French-Chateau architecture, sumptuous decor and breathtaking garden views. More details about the site's interior and exterior spaces illustrate why couples put The Hall and Gardens at Landmark at the top of their list.

The Wedding Hall. The Wedding Hall features the opulent Marie Antoinette Grand Salon Ballroom. This space showcases sparkling crystal chandeliers hanging from faux-painted ceilings, plush carpeting, intricate carved woodwork and gold fixtures. The ballroom offers capacity for 280 guests for dinner and 426 guests for a cocktail reception.

The Gardens. The beautiful Gardens at Landmark showcase glorious blooms, lush green grass, a domed gazebo crafted from stone and wrought iron, charming cobblestone walkways, a koi pond and a waterfall. The Gardens accommodate 400 guests for a ceremony and 300 guests for a wedding reception.

Provisions supplied by The Hall and Gardens at Landmark include white garden chairs for the ceremony, tables and gold chiavari chairs for the reception, a choice of ivory or gold linens and a French parquet dance floor. Couples must supply all other rental items and schedule deliveries with the venue.

In preparation for a wedding celebration, adhering decorations to the walls, woodwork or stone columns is not allowed and rental parties are not permitted to move furniture. Site rental requires a damage deposit, which is nonrefundable in the event of cancellation.

The catering kitchen in the venue comes with a refrigerator, four warming ovens, prep tables, sinks, an ice machine and a trash receptacle. Couples may use the site caterer or choose their own, but all caterers must be licensed and insured. Another outdoor kitchen is located in the columned building in the garden, which also houses restrooms and a comfortable bridal suite.

This wedding venue allows beer, wine and champagne only. Rental parties may bring their own, but cash bars are not permitted. Couples may have questions about time windows allowed for events and other inquiries. These can be answered by contacting The Hall and Gardens at Landmark directly by phone or through its website.

With a minimum of 100 guests, couples may choose an all-inclusive catering package for their wedding celebration. In addition to the provisions already mentioned, this package includes:

• The services of a dedicated wedding director
  • Four-course buffet menu
  • Classic china, silverware and stemware

Additional amenities for all weddings include:

• Permission to tent the property with rental and setup supplied by the client
  • Sound system
  • Reduced rates in the off-season (November through March)
  • Recommendations for vendors if needed

Forever Begins Here...

The Landmark is a uniquely designed French Chateau venue reminiscent of the Biltmore House. We offer an extravagant and romantic setting with picturesque Old-World Gardens, a lavish Bridal Suite, a Groom’s Cigar Lounge and our Marie Antoinette Grand Ballroom for up to 300 seated guests. Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony locations available. Choose from our list of Approved Caterers or use our All-Inclusive Food&Beverage Package!

Ballroom, Garden, Castle, Estate

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

12450 Cleveland Road, Garner, NC (919) 329-7674
PINTEREST

Dream wedding at the Landmark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Indira J

I am so grateful I got to do my wedding at Landmark. Everything came out beautiful. It included everything I wanted... the gardens, the hall, a groom and bride suite... everything is just amazing. Even the bathrooms are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! My fiance and I looked and searched... Read More everywhere for a venue, but once we visited the Landmark we knew the search was over. Jamie was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She was always so nice and answered all my questions. She made the whole experience very easy and calmed all my stress and fears. I would stress out over a small detail but once I'd talk to her all the stress was gone. She let me know that it wasn't a big problem, not in a way that she didn't care, but in a way that it was all under control because she did care and wanted us to have the best experience. The Landmark has everything a bride could ever dream of. They even include tables and chairs and tablecloths! The beauty of the Landmark really made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. I couldn't believe I was wedding married in such an amazing venue. I always thought it'd be too expensive for us to afford. But we were surprised of how affordable it was. Please visit the Landmark, once you are there I am sure you will not want your wedding anywhere else!

GREAT VENUE WITH GREAT STAFF

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Anais G

Jamie and Erica and the rest of the team at the Landmark are awesome. Ms. jaime was a doll and such an easy person to work with. Jaime and her team have such a drive in them to make every wedding the best wedding regardless of the number of guest or the amount of money spent... Read More they just do what they do best to make it the best wedding ever. Ms Jaime is always available and really helped me when ever a question would pop in my head instead of writing it down and asking later I would just call her and get an answer right away. I would recommend this venue to any bride or even any one looking to do sweet sixteens or any other fairy tale like event because it really looks beautiful inside and out

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Joseph C

Beautiful building.  Horrible management.   The Hall and Gardens lacked professionalism and common sense courtesy.  The Hall and Gardens coordinator ruined the event for me, as the host for the wedding celebration. If you want details from the bride, groom, mother or father of... Read More the bride, just email me at [email protected]   All the best for your event.

Amazing night

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Lauren P

We loved this venue! It made our reception so memorable!

Gorgeous Venue, Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Jennifer D

When looking for a Ceremony and Reception venue we had three top criteria that were "musts" - ability to accommodate 200+ people, indoors, affordable. The Landmark was one of the VERY few venues who met these criteria. It is also a breathtaking venue both indoors (in the... Read More Ballroom and throughout) and outdoors (in the Gardens). Jamie and the Landmark staff are very professional and a pleasure to work with. They were a large contributor to the success of our big day and we are very grateful for all of their efforts and hard work. They allowed our dreams for a fairytale wedding to come to fruition and I would certainly recommend them to any brides-to-be looking for a perfect venue.

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Tori L

My wedding was a dream! Its a beautiful garden with an elegant hall right next to each other. The owner is quick to get back to you with answers to your questions. The space is intimate and you feel royal.

Landmark Rocks!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Sarah B

We got married in the beautiful gardens at Landmark on April 28, 2012 then held our reception in their hall. Everything about the Landmark is absolutely beautiful. We picked the Landmark because we wanted to be able to bring in our own alcohol and pick our own caterer. Your... Read More price is dependent upon your rental time. Everyone on the staff is willing to help you in any way, and Jamie is just wonderful. Hire Kathy Moore as your director and you won't have to worry about a thing on your wedding day.

Meet The Coordinator

Kristen Leen

I am excited to meet you and work with you on creating a special wedding day here at the Landmark! My favorite part of working with brides and grooms is their excitement about the details they dream up as we plan and execute a flawless event. I help my brides stay organized and feel confident that their wedding will be all that they have imagined!