Forever Begins Here...

The Landmark is a uniquely designed French Chateau venue offering an extravagant and romantic setting with picturesque Old-World Gardens showcasing glorious blooms, lush green grass, a domed gazebo, cobblestone walkways, and a koi pond with a waterfall. Our Marie Antoinette Grand Ballroom features sparkling chandeliers, faux-painted ceilings, carved woodwork, and gold fixtures with seating for up to 240 guests. We also provide a lavish Bridal Suite and Groom’s Cigar Lounge! Both Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony locations available. Choose from our list of Approved Caterers or use our All-Inclusive Food & Beverage Package, which also includes the service of a dedicated wedding director, china, silverware, and stemware, as well as up-lighting to provide a romantic glow!

Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Castle, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

12450 Cleveland Road, Garner, NC (919) 600-9691
PINTEREST

Dream wedding at the Landmark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Indira J

I am so grateful I got to do my wedding at Landmark. Everything came out beautiful. It included everything I wanted... the gardens, the hall, a groom and bride suite... everything is just amazing. Even the bathrooms are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! My fiance and I looked and searched... Read More everywhere for a venue, but once we visited the Landmark we knew the search was over. Jamie was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She was always so nice and answered all my questions. She made the whole experience very easy and calmed all my stress and fears. I would stress out over a small detail but once I'd talk to her all the stress was gone. She let me know that it wasn't a big problem, not in a way that she didn't care, but in a way that it was all under control because she did care and wanted us to have the best experience. The Landmark has everything a bride could ever dream of. They even include tables and chairs and tablecloths! The beauty of the Landmark really made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. I couldn't believe I was wedding married in such an amazing venue. I always thought it'd be too expensive for us to afford. But we were surprised of how affordable it was. Please visit the Landmark, once you are there I am sure you will not want your wedding anywhere else!

GREAT VENUE WITH GREAT STAFF

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Anais G

Jamie and Erica and the rest of the team at the Landmark are awesome. Ms. jaime was a doll and such an easy person to work with. Jaime and her team have such a drive in them to make every wedding the best wedding regardless of the number of guest or the amount of money spent... Read More they just do what they do best to make it the best wedding ever. Ms Jaime is always available and really helped me when ever a question would pop in my head instead of writing it down and asking later I would just call her and get an answer right away. I would recommend this venue to any bride or even any one looking to do sweet sixteens or any other fairy tale like event because it really looks beautiful inside and out

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Katerina N

We are very happy with our wedding venue choice! We could not find anything more beautiful for our ceremony and reception! Landmark has it all: own garden with beautiful flowers, bridges, gazebos, fountains, etc. for the ceremony AND wedding photo shoot; gorgeous banquet hall... Read More for the reception and party, cigar room for smoking and resting during the event, beautiful suites for bride and groom preparation, lots of parking space and own beautiful territory; but MOST IMPORTANTLY great perfect service and staff!!! Kristen Leen and her team are extremely professional and helpful, they are very experienced and knowledgeable, they have answers and solution options to any of your potential questions and needs!!! I did not even expect such level of cooperation and thought I was planning the whole wedding on my own - I was in panic, until Kristen came up with a timeline and whole list of to-do things and options for every aspect of it! Everything came into place and in order! At the rehearsal, they basically taught us how to do everything and on the day of the wedding Kristen and her assistant were there the whole time, helping us decorate the venue, follow the timeline during the reception, clean and pack everything afterwards! Kristen also helped us resolve certain issues with other vendors, during the preparation and planning! She is very responsive and attentive, I felt like she never took days off and was always there for us! I highly recommend The Hall and Gardens at Landmark and Kristen Leen for any of your beautiful events!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Shea R

The venue was fantastic. Kristen went above and beyond to help make our day perfect. We got married and had the reception here. It downpoured on the outside the second i got to the altar but she had everything ready to clean me up and get the party started the second i got... Read More inside. She was amazing and the main reason we booked this venue. It was reasonably priced and beautiful! I wouldn't have changed anything.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Brittany S

I knew I wanted a beautiful outdoor ceremony with gardens as a backdrop, and the backdrop was everything I hoped for. We had great weather, and the gardens were absolutely beautiful. When you step inside the gardens you have no idea you are right beside the highway, a waffle... Read More house, and a gas station. I was extremely disappointed in the sound system, however. The whole point of a wedding is the actual marriage in the ceremony, and our guests missed most of it. The mic kept cutting in and out the ENTIRE ceremony. One of our songs we had in our programs didn't even get played, because the system was having so many issues. Do not use their system, get your DJ to bring their own. It was absolutely terrible. As much as you pay for the venue, you would think the sound system would work! We asked at the rehearsal (when it was messing up) if that would be fixed the next day. The response was "it should be working fine tomorrow." No apology, and no-it was not working fine on the wedding day. Other than the sound system, we had a great experience. All of our guests thought everything was beautiful! I just wish they could have heard our ceremony. Overall, we had a beautiful day, but we can not get over the sound system. If you have your DJ bring his/her system, you should have a perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kenya W

One word PHENOMENAL everyone was amazing from the beginning of planning until the end. Love you guys! Kenya Allen est. 9/8/17

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Meghan H

Stop and plan your wedding here. I'm not kidding you. Kristin and her customer service to ensure you have an amazing day are bar none. We are a career couple, a bit older than the "norm" wedding age with 2 children. Planning a 200 person wedding has been what it has been, stress... Read More free and fun, because of the knowledge, expertise and dedication to satisfaction of the Landmark staff via Kristin Leen. We are so excited to have our wedding at the Hall, eveything has been so smoothly managed it's been a dream!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Joseph C

Beautiful building.  Horrible management.   The Hall and Gardens lacked professionalism and common sense courtesy.  The Hall and Gardens coordinator ruined the event for me, as the host for the wedding celebration. If you want details from the bride, groom, mother or father of... Read More the bride, just email me at jolel0805@gmail.com.   All the best for your event.

Amazing night

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Lauren P

We loved this venue! It made our reception so memorable!

Gorgeous Venue, Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Jennifer D

When looking for a Ceremony and Reception venue we had three top criteria that were "musts" - ability to accommodate 200+ people, indoors, affordable. The Landmark was one of the VERY few venues who met these criteria. It is also a breathtaking venue both indoors (in the... Read More Ballroom and throughout) and outdoors (in the Gardens). Jamie and the Landmark staff are very professional and a pleasure to work with. They were a large contributor to the success of our big day and we are very grateful for all of their efforts and hard work. They allowed our dreams for a fairytale wedding to come to fruition and I would certainly recommend them to any brides-to-be looking for a perfect venue.

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Tori L

My wedding was a dream! Its a beautiful garden with an elegant hall right next to each other. The owner is quick to get back to you with answers to your questions. The space is intimate and you feel royal.

Landmark Rocks!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Sarah B

We got married in the beautiful gardens at Landmark on April 28, 2012 then held our reception in their hall. Everything about the Landmark is absolutely beautiful. We picked the Landmark because we wanted to be able to bring in our own alcohol and pick our own caterer. Your... Read More price is dependent upon your rental time. Everyone on the staff is willing to help you in any way, and Jamie is just wonderful. Hire Kathy Moore as your director and you won't have to worry about a thing on your wedding day.

Meet The Coordinator

Kristen Leen

I am excited to meet you and work with you on creating a special wedding day here at the Landmark! My favorite part of working with brides and grooms is their excitement about the details they dream up as we plan and execute a flawless event. I help my couples stay organized and feel confident that their wedding will be all that they have imagined!