The Hampton Banquet Hall

Gibsonia, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

" Welcome To Perfection "

At The Hampton Banquet Hall, our goal is to make each event a wonderful success! Our experienced staff will work with you one-on-one to ensure that your special occasion turns out exactly the way you have planned. The Hampton Banquet Hall is the perfect setting for your everlasting memories.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

5416 William Flynn Hwy., Gibsonia, PA (724) 444-6770

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Gretchen W

If you are looking for a venue in Pittsburgh, look no further! You will be wasting your time researching other locations when the Holy Trinity Center in the North Hills is perfect! We had our wedding cocktail hour and reception at the Grand Room at the Holy Trinity Center -... Read More catered and managed by the professionals of the Hampton Banquet Hall. Words cannot describe how incredible the customer service is provided to you by Evan, Kelley and the entire HBH Team! They make the wedding coordinating process as easy as possible and also play a large role in the perfect execution! They took our ideas and dreams of a Bourbon Bar and made it a complete reality without a flaw! Our wedding was perfect and it is truly thanks to the customer service, attentiveness and dedication of the staff at this venue!

2017-10-24T14:41:47 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate your kinds words, and feel very honored to have worked with you! I wish you nothing but love and happiness in the future! Take care! Kelley

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Corrin M

Our venue was the Holy Trinity Center, managed by Hampton Banquet Hall. They were wonderful! Kelley did such a great job at coordinating everything. She's personable and professional and really cares about your day! I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of - everything... Read More went so smoothly! And the venue is stunning. We got so many compliments on both the atmosphere and the food. The portions are huge and food is wonderful! Also, they offer a wide selection of alcohol which is different than other venues we toured. I'd recommend them to anyone who is wedding planning! You'll love everything about Holy Trinity Center and the staff!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stacy S

The Hampton Banquet Hall handled every and all want, wish and dream we had in our wedding. To there professionalism in booking, planning and organizing our dream wedding to a "T" . The staff was exceptional in making the whole night amazing. All our guest commented us on how... Read More they have never seen a staff with such a high grace. Evan and his kitchen staff was so incredible. The scalloped potatoes were out of this world. It didn't matter from our chicken dish to the prime rib it was all so tender you could cut it with only a fork. It was truly remarkable. Everything was seasoned to perfection. Anyone who is stressing about there big day please call Kelley, Lory or Evan to book at Hampton Banquet Hall today!!! You will not regret it!! Stacy and Josh Skrba

2017-11-14T13:24:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review! It was a pleasure working with all of you, and we wish you the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah R

The venue was just beautiful .. the food was outstanding.. Thank you for making our son and daughter-laws reception a dream come true.

2017-11-14T13:25:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with all of you! Best wishes in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kacey P

We had our wedding at Holy Trinity (HT) through Hampton Banquet Hall and it was wonderful. The facility is new and beautiful. Kelley was our coordinator and she did a fabulous job with everything. We met with her a few times throughout the process and she made sure everything... Read More was as we wanted for our big day. Everyone was very accommodating. We looked at a few other venues but HT was by far the best. Their prices cannot be beat, and they include you cake and some centerpiece options in that price which is WAY more than any other venue. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for you wedding!!

2017-11-14T13:26:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you, and I wish you the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Betty Ann K

Our daughter got married on July 1, 2017 and the reception was at the Holy Trinity Center. This was the second time we had worked with Kelley, Evan and the Hampton Banquet Hall staff. The first time was in 2007, when our oldest daughter had her reception at the Gibsonia... Read More location. Both times we could not have been more delighted with the service, food, table settings including centerpieces and everything!! All of the planning, starting with our first meeting to the big day, went so smoothly. Kelley was always available for questions or quick to return calls. The wedding reception package is fairly priced and includes extras such as the delicious wedding cake, a variety of centerpieces and even a beautiful box to hold cards. The food at both the cocktail hour and the reception was delicious and plentiful and there were so many different options from which to choose. We received so many compliments from our guests on this wonderful venue. I would highly recommend Hampton Banquet Hall for a perfectly elegant, beautiful and memorable wedding reception!

2017-11-14T13:27:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review, I truly appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with all of you again, and I wish you all the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jessica C

If you are looking for a one stop shop, with tons included in your wedding package, you NEED to check out the Hampton Banquet Hall. Kelley is an absolute asset to this team at HBH, and helped us organize and plan every step of the way. She was insanely helpful at all times and... Read More pleasant to work with. Come wedding day, I wasn't worried about a thing. Our rehearsal was perfect, then the wedding went exactly as planned and couldn't have been any better. The decor I selected turned out just how we wanted and just how we pictured it would be. I can't imagine having a better wedding venue!

2017-10-24T14:40:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Brittany J

Kelley the event coordinator is the most amazing women! She was truly amazing and helped me every step of the way! Anything I needed they had for me right away! Everything was step up perfect and went of without a hitch!!! I highly recommend the Hampton Banquet Hall!

2017-10-24T14:39:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a privilege to work with you and I wish you the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jennifer N

My daughter had her wedding reception here on September 2, 2017. We had lots of special requests and Kelley, the AMAZING coordinator, took care of every detail. She was always happy to answer questions and guide us through the planning process. She was extremely pleasant and... Read More wonderful to work with. Every detail was perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to have another event at the Hampton Banquet Hall!!

2017-11-14T13:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and great review! It truly appreciate it, and enjoyed working with all of you! Wishing you the very best in the future, and I look forward to working with you on planning your special day, too!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Heather D

Everything was beautiful. Food was very good. All our guests were very impressed with everything. I highly recommend having your wedding reception here. Thank you Hampton Banquet Hall.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kelsey N

We had our wedding at the Hampton Banquet Hall over Labor Day weekend, and it could not have gone more smoothly! Kelley and Lori were there from day 1 helping us each step of the way, from picking out linens and food to deciding on a start time. I contacted them several times... Read More throughout the process, changing a few things and they accommodated everything perfectly! The guests raved about the food and how beautiful everything looked. We had some extra setup required with our decorations and a coffee bar, and they made sure everything went according to plan. I had researched many venues in the area before deciding on the Hampton Banquet Hall, and I know that I could not have made a better decision than this! The quality you get for the price you pay cannot be beat. With the HBH providing things such as linens, food, alcohol, cake, centerpieces, and doing all of the setup/cleanup, it was a huge relief to have so many less things to worry about organizing the day of. I would absolutely recommend this venue for any wedding.

2017-09-27T13:04:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Tony and I wish you both all the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jessica M

Ever feel like you're walking into you're fairytale? I did thanks to Lori and Kelley everything about our special day was a dream come true! I've received so many compliments about how beautiful our ceremony and reception were, from the decorations to the perfect timeline! Our... Read More day went off without a hitch and together we nailed the theme I had my heart set on! Hampton banquet hall makes it easy to enjoy your day, no worrying about renting linens, the bar, cake and food are all taken care of! We will always look to Hampton Banquet hall for any of our future hall needs! Thank you so much, Love the Bonoskys!

2017-09-27T13:03:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Matt (& the whole family)! You are a fantastic couple and we wish you both all the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Colleen V

The Holy Trinity Center and Hampton Banquet Hall Manager Kelley and staff were absolutely phenomenal. We were in a scramble as our original Wedding Ceremony and Reception venue burnt down to the ground 6 weeks prior to our wedding date. We found this venue and couldn't have been... Read More happier after the initial meeting and seeing the place. There was so much to plan and figure out all over again in such a short amount of time that we could not have pulled it off without the exceptional help of Kelley. She worked really hard for us to ensure we could have all that we wanted and in the end it was a flawless, perfect day! If I could give a million stars on this rating, I would. We honestly could not have pulled off our day without the amazing understanding, help and hard work of Kelley and the staff at the beautiful Holy Trinity Center.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Denise T

The Hampton Banquet Hall made our wedding day perfect! Lori and Kelley are amazing at what they do and you can tell they love it too. The staff is awesome (Amy cooked our meal and it was GREAT) and DJ jimmy Mac was fun and made us laugh! Thanks for all of your hard work to make... Read More our day so special! Hampton Banquet Hall Rocks!! :)

2017-06-27T08:54:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! We enjoyed working with you and wish you the very best in your future! Take care!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lauren P

Kelley and Evan went above and beyond to make our wedding at The Holy Trinity Center everything we dreamed of! Their attention to detail was on point and the food was delicious (the guests said it was the best wedding food they'd eaten!). We were very impressed with their... Read More staff - they made our reception run smoothly from beginning to end. Kelley and Evan were very fair, extremely easy to work with and provided excellent service from the time we booked them until the reception concluded. The venue was so beautiful and our wedding reception couldn't have turned out to be more perfect!

2017-06-27T08:56:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your amazing family! I wish all of you the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Amy N

I cannot say enough great things about the Hampton Banquet Hall. Our wedding was truly perfect and the best day of our lives. From the beginning, the staff was incredibly welcoming, friendly and accommodating. We told them our budget and they worked with us to figure out a way... Read More to accommodate. Our family has several food allergies and I was able to sit down with Evan, who cooks all the food from scratch, and let him know about the different allergies and we worked together to find things that people in my family could eat. We also loved that the Hampton Banquet Hall took care of so many details, so we didn't have to. The cake is included, we just had to pick the design, and the cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. We dropped off decorations, table cards,guest book, etc. and they set them up. They plated the cookies for our cookie table. They have several center piece options as well, which was just one less thing to worry about because they took care of it. The staff was fabulous. Kelley, Kim and Evan made sure our day ran smoothly. At the end of the night, the staff packs up any leftover food and cookies for you to take home, which was wonderful having leftovers after the whirlwind of your wedding day. If you want a beautiful, fun, affordable, low-stress wedding book with the Hampton Banquet Hall. You will not be disappointed! I had so many guests and family members tell me afterward that the staff was incredibly friendly, the food was absolutely delicious and that it's one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to!

2017-06-27T08:57:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We truly appreciate it and all of your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, and we wish you the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Michele G

We cant say enough about the Hampton Banquet Hall. From the center pieces, the hall décor to the food everything was perfect. The lighting matched the bridesmaids' dress and the color theme perfectly. There is no stress here at all. Kelley is so nice and easy to work with. She... Read More meet with us a few times o answer our questions and made sure everything was what we wanted. I have been there a few times before my husband and I decided to hold our reception there and every time it was beautiful and well done. We would recommend this place for any event.

2016-11-18T11:04:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you taking the time to offer such an fantastic review! It was a pleasure working with the two of you as well! I wish you the very best in the future, and look forward to the opportunity to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Laura M

It is difficult to start this review because both my guests, my husband, and I had a wonderful time at our wedding. However, there were so many communication blunders that it left a sour taste in both my and my husband’s mouth that made us feel undervalued and unimportant. It... Read More was mostly small things such as Kelley forgetting my name a few times in paperwork. Also, HBH’s unwillingness to negotiate when we proposed substituting the beer at the bar for our own beer was unsettling. We were originally told that it could be substituted and we may be able to get a little money off the final total since that is not an item that HBH would have to provide for us. Then, the next time we spoke with them we were told that we could only supplement with our beer and we still had to purchase the domestic beer that would be on tap. We were then told that we could not negotiate for a few hundred dollars at all since we were booking for the last weekend in their most popular month, which proved to make us feel more like a nuisance and less like a customer. Despite all of this, we still seemed to warm up to Kelley. This made it all the more jarring when Kelley was not there, after being reassured multiple times that she would be there to help us the entire way through. We learned that Kim, whom we had never met, would be the coordinator for the day of the wedding. While Kim was a lovely person and attentive coordinator during the reception, she only facilitated the image of miscommunication and contriving when the doors were opened earlier than our discussed start time. This also apparently started our timer around a half an hour early, even though we were told that the timer would not start until at least half the guests had arrived. Having learned this, we left our own wedding feeling used and cheated out of our own day. There were many positives from the night. The food was great. It tasted awesome and our guests with restrictive diets were served promptly and correctly. This was a wonderful relief on the day of the wedding. They also handled my husband’s beer wonderfully and prepared a lovely display with the beers next to the write ups that he had done for each. The tables looked awesome and they did make a wonderful suggestion for black tablecloths (which were kindly included at no extra cost), which looked stunning with the centerpieces. The escort card table was set up perfectly and the cookie table was set up beautifully. Overall, I would recommend this venue to a friend, so long as they were content with an impersonal experience.

2016-11-08T08:20:50 Response from the vendor

Dear Ethan and Laura, As I have said many times prior,I have truly enjoyed working with you and wish you both the very best in the future! I am sorry you felt there were aspects of your event that were not handled as you had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Renee S

When planning a wedding, there is a lot of stress. But planning a long distance is even more stressful. Kelley and Company went above and beyond to help make it less stressful. From the rehearsal, hall set up, to the food and an A plus staff, it was one of the most... Read More memorable nights for my Daughter and her New husband. It was all she imagined and more. Kelley and her staff were accommodating in every sense of the word and made it a very pleasant experience for one and all! BRAVO!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ashley F

Kelley and the entire staff at the Hampton Banquet Hall made our special day even moreso. Kelley was very attentive and answered all of our questions during the planning process and continually made sure that we were happy. The day of was absolutely gorgeous and the food was... Read More to die for. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

2016-10-27T08:33:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was wonderful working with you and your families! I wish you both all the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Christina B

Kelley was so helpful and kind throughout the entire planning process! The food was wonderful, and the hall looked beautiful! I recommend it to anyone who is getting married!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Dana F

Kelley and her team at the Hampton Banquet Hall made sure everything was perfectly done. They are very easy to get ahold of and to talk to. Also, they are very reasonable with requests and making sure they can put everything you want where it needs to go. Our guests are still... Read More talking about how wonderful the venue and food was. I would 100% refer them to anyone needing a wedding venue and I will definitely keep them in mind for venues for other events. Hands down the best venue in Pittsburgh. Great people, good price, and always a good time.

2016-10-13T11:57:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you taking the time to offer such an fantastic review! It was a pleasure working with all of you, and I wish you the very best in the future, and look forward to the opportunity to work together... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Heidi A

The staff at Hampton Banquet Hall is absolutely amazing! The food was amazing, bartenders we're outstanding and Kelley our coordinator was perfection! Thank you so much for helping us host the fairytale of Heidi &a Jesse! 10.8.2016 was the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Erika C

Our wedding was perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything better! It all started back in February of 2015. The Hampton Banquet Hall has an annual Open House. There we sampled food and cake, and talked with various venders, and saw how beautiful the hall was. After that, we... Read More were sold! It was a "one stop shop". From that visit, we chose: Photography by "Captured Memories", Flowers from "Weischedel Florist", Photo Booth from" David Gerard Photography", Decorations by "Always Looking Up", and our DJ Jimmy Mac. The Hampton Banquet Hall honestly made it so easy! Kelley and Evan both assisted us with ordering invitations, wedding cake, chair covers and linens. Infact they were concerned with a linen color choice we made, and they called us before ordering. Their years of experience was greatly appreciated! On our wedding day, walking into the hall, we were truly amazed! It looked beautiful! Everything was perfect. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Guaranteed they worked hard from tying bows on the chairs to traying our cookies. The bartenders were great too. Our guests kept them busy all night! To the cooks: the food was excellent! So many compliments from the homemade wedding soup all the way up to the prime rib. And to our DJ Jimmy: you kept that dance floor full all night! Our friends and families had so much fun! Thanks Hampton Banquet Hall and to all the others who made our wedding day perfect!

2016-10-11T13:50:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate your business and kind words! Best wishes to all of you in the future!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Sharon M

Wedding coordinator and staff efficient and friendly. The facility absolutely beautiful. Very attentive to detail. Cost efficient, menu- large selection. A must see just can't go by words alone.

2016-09-29T10:50:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and for selecting us for your special day! Best wishes in the future!