The Hampton Banquet Hall

Gibsonia, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

" Welcome To Perfection "

At The Hampton Banquet Hall, our goal is to make each event a wonderful success! Our experienced staff will work with you one-on-one to ensure that your special occasion turns out exactly the way you have planned. The Hampton Banquet Hall is the perfect setting for your everlasting memories.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

5416 William Flynn Hwy., Gibsonia, PA (724) 444-6770

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Erika C

Our wedding was perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything better! It all started back in February of 2015. The Hampton Banquet Hall has an annual Open House. There we sampled food and cake, and talked with various venders, and saw how beautiful the hall was. After that, we... Read More were sold! It was a "one stop shop". From that visit, we chose: Photography by "Captured Memories", Flowers from "Weischedel Florist", Photo Booth from" David Gerard Photography", Decorations by "Always Looking Up", and our DJ Jimmy Mac. The Hampton Banquet Hall honestly made it so easy! Kelley and Evan both assisted us with ordering invitations, wedding cake, chair covers and linens. Infact they were concerned with a linen color choice we made, and they called us before ordering. Their years of experience was greatly appreciated! On our wedding day, walking into the hall, we were truly amazed! It looked beautiful! Everything was perfect. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Guaranteed they worked hard from tying bows on the chairs to traying our cookies. The bartenders were great too. Our guests kept them busy all night! To the cooks: the food was excellent! So many compliments from the homemade wedding soup all the way up to the prime rib. And to our DJ Jimmy: you kept that dance floor full all night! Our friends and families had so much fun! Thanks Hampton Banquet Hall and to all the others who made our wedding day perfect!

2016-10-11T13:50:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate your business and kind words! Best wishes to all of you in the future!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Dana F

Kelley and her team at the Hampton Banquet Hall made sure everything was perfectly done. They are very easy to get ahold of and to talk to. Also, they are very reasonable with requests and making sure they can put everything you want where it needs to go. Our guests are still... Read More talking about how wonderful the venue and food was. I would 100% refer them to anyone needing a wedding venue and I will definitely keep them in mind for venues for other events. Hands down the best venue in Pittsburgh. Great people, good price, and always a good time.

2016-10-13T11:57:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you taking the time to offer such an fantastic review! It was a pleasure working with all of you, and I wish you the very best in the future, and look forward to the opportunity to work together... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Michele G

We cant say enough about the Hampton Banquet Hall. From the center pieces, the hall décor to the food everything was perfect. The lighting matched the bridesmaids' dress and the color theme perfectly. There is no stress here at all. Kelley is so nice and easy to work with. She... Read More meet with us a few times o answer our questions and made sure everything was what we wanted. I have been there a few times before my husband and I decided to hold our reception there and every time it was beautiful and well done. We would recommend this place for any event.

2016-11-18T11:04:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you taking the time to offer such an fantastic review! It was a pleasure working with the two of you as well! I wish you the very best in the future, and look forward to the opportunity to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Laura M

It is difficult to start this review because both my guests, my husband, and I had a wonderful time at our wedding. However, there were so many communication blunders that it left a sour taste in both my and my husband’s mouth that made us feel undervalued and unimportant. It... Read More was mostly small things such as Kelley forgetting my name a few times in paperwork. Also, HBH’s unwillingness to negotiate when we proposed substituting the beer at the bar for our own beer was unsettling. We were originally told that it could be substituted and we may be able to get a little money off the final total since that is not an item that HBH would have to provide for us. Then, the next time we spoke with them we were told that we could only supplement with our beer and we still had to purchase the domestic beer that would be on tap. We were then told that we could not negotiate for a few hundred dollars at all since we were booking for the last weekend in their most popular month, which proved to make us feel more like a nuisance and less like a customer. Despite all of this, we still seemed to warm up to Kelley. This made it all the more jarring when Kelley was not there, after being reassured multiple times that she would be there to help us the entire way through. We learned that Kim, whom we had never met, would be the coordinator for the day of the wedding. While Kim was a lovely person and attentive coordinator during the reception, she only facilitated the image of miscommunication and contriving when the doors were opened earlier than our discussed start time. This also apparently started our timer around a half an hour early, even though we were told that the timer would not start until at least half the guests had arrived. Having learned this, we left our own wedding feeling used and cheated out of our own day. There were many positives from the night. The food was great. It tasted awesome and our guests with restrictive diets were served promptly and correctly. This was a wonderful relief on the day of the wedding. They also handled my husband’s beer wonderfully and prepared a lovely display with the beers next to the write ups that he had done for each. The tables looked awesome and they did make a wonderful suggestion for black tablecloths (which were kindly included at no extra cost), which looked stunning with the centerpieces. The escort card table was set up perfectly and the cookie table was set up beautifully. Overall, I would recommend this venue to a friend, so long as they were content with an impersonal experience.

2016-11-08T08:20:50 Response from the vendor

Dear Ethan and Laura, As I have said many times prior,I have truly enjoyed working with you and wish you both the very best in the future! I am sorry you felt there were aspects of your event that were not handled as you had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Renee S

When planning a wedding, there is a lot of stress. But planning a long distance is even more stressful. Kelley and Company went above and beyond to help make it less stressful. From the rehearsal, hall set up, to the food and an A plus staff, it was one of the most... Read More memorable nights for my Daughter and her New husband. It was all she imagined and more. Kelley and her staff were accommodating in every sense of the word and made it a very pleasant experience for one and all! BRAVO!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ashley F

Kelley and the entire staff at the Hampton Banquet Hall made our special day even moreso. Kelley was very attentive and answered all of our questions during the planning process and continually made sure that we were happy. The day of was absolutely gorgeous and the food was... Read More to die for. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

2016-10-27T08:33:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was wonderful working with you and your families! I wish you both all the very best in the future!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Christina B

Kelley was so helpful and kind throughout the entire planning process! The food was wonderful, and the hall looked beautiful! I recommend it to anyone who is getting married!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Heidi A

The staff at Hampton Banquet Hall is absolutely amazing! The food was amazing, bartenders we're outstanding and Kelley our coordinator was perfection! Thank you so much for helping us host the fairytale of Heidi &a Jesse! 10.8.2016 was the best day ever!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Sharon M

Wedding coordinator and staff efficient and friendly. The facility absolutely beautiful. Very attentive to detail. Cost efficient, menu- large selection. A must see just can't go by words alone.

2016-09-29T10:50:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and for selecting us for your special day! Best wishes in the future!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Maria B

The Hampton Banquet hall was a complete success in our wedding! With a working bride and groom planning was a challenge and that's why we initially chose the Hampton. Best choice we ever made! From the amazing atmosphere they gave us to the most delicious foods, to the drinks... Read More and music that started the party, everything was PERFECT! The staff and owner himself helped us pick everything and then did it all for us! They even added special features for our daughters as well.. Thank you Kelly and everyone at the Hampton Banquet Hall for making our dream day a reality! Lots of love, Mr and Mrs. Buzzard

2016-09-28T14:25:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Best wishes to all of you in the future!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ashley G

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the HBH, and it was perfect! Kelley (coordinator) was fantastic from day one. So helpful and worked to ensure we were happy and comfortable with everything. The HBH provided a lot of things needed for a wedding and reception which was... Read More such a big help. I would definetly recommend the HBH, and look forward to having another event with them in the future. They typically have an open house in February that allows you to see different setup options and taste the delicious food and cakes! We've had so many compliments on our beautiful our wedding and reception was, and how amazing the food was. My husband and I paid for wvweything ourselves, and we couldnt have been happier witj how everything turned out, and with the pricing. Loved the HBH!

2016-09-29T10:52:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and for selecting us for your special day! It was a pleasure working with you, and I wish you all the best in the future!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Brittany L

My wedding day was perfect thank you to the staff of The Hampton Banquet Hall! Kelley was with is every step of the way to help us plan our special day! The hall coordinates everything from cake and food to decorations and DJ! It was an absolute stress free day. And absolutely... Read More gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Jennifer M

That were great!! Took care of everything & and I got lots of positive feedback from my guests!! Also doesn't break the bank!!!! I would highly recommend having you wedding here!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kristi B

Kelley at the Hampton Banquet Hall is absolutely incredible! We feel so blessed to have worked with her because she truly took care of everything and made sure our night ran so smoothly and perfectly!!!! It was amazing! They take care of all linens, decorations, centerpieces,... Read More cake, chair covers, etc! Our day was perfect!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Nicole S

The Hampton Banquet Hall does a great job at helping to plan your event. However, I wish they were more open about certain things. For one we had over 100 guests which according to everything we were given meant we would have 2 bartenders at all times. I saw 1 at the bar at all... Read More times, glad I paid for 2. Kelley assured us the week prior and day before that she would be there all night, that was not the case, we were given 3 different coordinators throughout the night. I wish we could have been told this beforehand or even at least met them throughout the planning process. Also, if Kelley makes any promises to you, GET THEM IN WRITING, once she leaves no one will contact her to check with her and they will hide in the back and not do what was promised. We were told someone would serve the bridal table drinks during dinner, again DID NOT happen. We had to get up while we ate to get drinks. We had asked for all of the extra favors to not be put out and be put aside for us and they decided to put all of the extras at the bar for the guests to take. Also, we provided more tea lights than what was needed and asked for the extras back and we received none back. I recommend getting and putting everything in writing. They seem to have too much going on to remember what they promised or even said.

2016-05-31T09:27:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting us for your special event! I apologize for any confusion on our part! I was unfortunately notified while at your Reception of a family emergency that evening and had to leave, and that was why the staff did not reach out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Nikki K

We struggled to find a venue that we both liked, was affordable and was close to home..... until we went to the Hampton Banquet Hall. Kelley was amazing! She made the process simple since they offer connections to the photographer, DJ and baker (among others). We were looking... Read More for something laid back and simple for our small wedding (90 people) yet still traditional. The food was great, the staff were professional and our guests had a blast. The process of planning and making decisions was very smooth. There are so many options to customize the hall to make it your own. There were no surprises about price or limitations come time for the wedding. We would recommend this hall to anyone planning an event. The house DJ - Jimmy Mac, was a lot of fun and kept guests entertained. Our cake was one of the best cakes I have ever eaten - white batter with caramel filling. Kelley really aims to please the couple and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding October 16, 2015.

The most perfect night ever

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Carlie p

If I could give more than five stars I would. My husband John and I had our reception just 2 days ago on 10/24 and I can't thank Kelly and the staff at the Hampton banquet hall enough. The venue was beautifully decorated and the work that went into set up was exceptional. The... Read More food was 2nd to none-absolutely incredible and Kelly and staff were there whenever we needed anything. Kelly is an amazing coordinator and we couldn't have been more pleased with the way our reception turned out, especially with our rowdy crowd. We are proud to say that our wedding was perfect, in large part, because of the amazing reception at the Hampton banquet hall. We did not have one complaint from any of the 215 people who attended our wedding, some even saying it was the most fun they've ever had at a reception. Kelly and staff, we can't thank you enough for everything and we highly recommend the Hampton banquet hall if you want an amazing experience

Amazingly Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Cristin B

I don't even know where to begin to describe the amazing experience I had at the Hampton Banquet Hall. From the moment my husband and I walked in to the hall and spoke to Kelley we knew this was the place we wanted to hold our reception. Kelley took the time to answer all of... Read More our questions (and believe me my husband had a lot) and made us feel comfortable with all of the decisions we made. Kelley and Evan made themselves available whenever we had a question or needed to come out to the hall to figure things out. They made the entire process so easy and stress free! Our wedding reception turned out even more beautiful than I ever imagined. Every detail was perfectly executed by Kelley, Evan and the rest of the staff. The food was even more exceptional than what we tasted at the open house and along the way. The in house DJ, Jimmy Mac was so so great! After only meeting with him for a short time, he knew exactly what we wanted for our reception and he did not disappoint! It's almost 2 weeks now since the reception and I am still getting compliments on the decor, the food, the DJ, and especially how welcoming and attentive the staff at the Hampton Banquet Hall was! If you are looking for a reception venue make sure the Hampton Banquet Hall is on your list to visit! I promise you they will not disappoint! I will recommend the Hampton Banquet Hall to everyone I know for future events! Kelley and Evan, thank you so much for delivering on our dream wedding! We loved working with you!

Unimaginably Perfect

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Nicolena D

The Hampton Banquet Hall was absolutely wonderful and we highly recommend it for any event! Between the convenient location, the expertise and help from the coordinator Kelley Johnson, to the delicious food; we could not have been happier! We are still getting compliments on how... Read More beautiful the hall was and haw amazing all the food was! Kelley was great to work with and really made it a smooth process by meeting when it was convenient for us and helping us find vendors to work with; while helping us stay within our budget! We had 230 guests, but originally thought we would have 300. The room is great because the layout can be shifted to accommodate larger parties! If We had the chance to go back and make any changes, we would do it exactly the same! Kelley really made the whole experience so enjoyable and not stressful at all!

Professional, Easy, and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Katherine C

The Hampton Banquet Hall is by far one of the best venues in the North Hills! From the planning to the wedding day, the staff were professional, responded quickly, and really listened to our preferences to make our wedding day memorable. Their in-house vendors help to take some... Read More of the pressure off the bride and groom. The reception was fantastic from the food to the DJ. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had! You can't beat taking the leftover food home too! A true class act!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

They took care of everything! My sister had her reception at the Hampton Banquet Hall on Sunday, October 4. It was perfect! Kelly and Evan took care of every detail for us. They met with us several times before the wedding. They gave us advice on all aspects of the wedding,... Read More even regarding outside vendors. They helped make the wedding affordable, but unforgettable for the bride and groom and for the guests. Even on the day of the wedding, they personally handled important aspects of the reception and made sure that every detail was taken care of. The facility is great with plenty of capacity and room for various events; the food is great with a lot of choices; and the partner vendors are reliable and affordable. But truly, Kelly and Evan make the Hampton Banquet Hall a number one choice for a wedding or other event. We had such a wonderful experience that I will use it for other events and will recommend it to others.

2015-10-19T13:44:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed working with you and your Mom with Brandi's Reception. You both did an incredible job, and I thank you both for the beautiful centerpiece! Best wishes to all of you in the future! Kelley

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

I would just like to take this time to thank the Hampton Banquet Hall & their staff, especially Kelley Johnston, for helping make our daughter's wedding so beautiful & memorable. I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to have Kelley coordinate the wedding. She is the most... Read More efficient, helpful and sweetest women. I couldn't have done it without your help in such a short time, but you made it possible. Everyone was so impressed with the banquet hall, food (it was delicious) & staff. Anyone who is having an event should give Hampton Banquet Hall a call. You will be glad you did. Thanks so much! Tammy Iannuzzi

Hampton Banquet Hall

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

We could not have had our wedding and reception at a better place. Kelley was so helpful with helping us plan a wedding is such a short amount of time. We cannot thank Kelley and everyone from Hampton Banquet Hall enough.

A perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Tia W

Hampton Banquet Hall was absolutely wonderful! We chose to have our reception there, and we are so happy we did. Kelley and the staff were more than accommodating. The food was absolutely delicious and the guests raved about how wonderful the cake was, also! I highly recommend... Read More Hampton Banquet Hall for any and all events. They helped to make our day so memorable. A special thank you to Kelley for being so helpful and sweet. You truly helped make our day fall together perfectly!

Wedding and Reception Hampton Banquet Hall

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Brittany P

I can't say enough about The Hampton Banquet Hall Gibsonia, Pa. Kelley was such a wonderful and kind woman along with all the staff to work with. The hall was perfect for wedding and reception and everyone has raved about the food. They encourage you to make it your special day... Read More and go above and beyond to be sure your needs are met. It was extremely affordable. For all the brides to be you would truly benefit checking this facility out.