McLeansville, NC

Loft

6298 McLeansville Road, McLeansville, NC

Wedding of 2 Brides Dreams

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Kathryn K

I can't begin to tell anyone how hard it is to find a venue, let alone find a venue for a lesbian couple, but Crystal and her family at The Hayloft made things amazingly beautiful and perfect for us. Not only were they organized and open, they were welcoming to us and our... Read More families, well priced, perfect atmosphere, and always greeted us with a smile as though we were family. Our wedding day was flawless with the ceremony inside and the reset for the reception inside as well. A cocktail hour outside was a bit chilly, but they even had heaters for our guests. Flowers, barn, working farm land, and the nicest, sweetest people you'll ever meet. I feel like now that the wedding is over we will have to just swing by every once in a while because I miss them all already. We love this place and Crystal and The Hayloft were the perfect choice for us. My wife and I couldn't be happier.

Allowed us to have our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Lauren H

We would recommend the Hayloft to anyone. I'd seen pictures for years, but never been to an event there. It is beautiful during the day, but our wedding night felt magical because of the way the Hayloft feels at night! Crystal was so wonderful to work with, and did our flowers... Read More for an additional charge.

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Korie G

The Hayloft is the perfect place for a rustic wedding. The barn is beautiful and there is plenty of room for all of your needs. Crystal was very easy to work with. She even provided flowers and centerpieces, for an additional cost, and did an amazing job. I am so glad we got... Read More married here! It is one of the best decisions I made during the planning process.

Loved this place!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Jerrica S

Crystal and Elaine were very helpful. The location is beautiful! Only complaint is that extra tables outside for the guests before the reception and a sweetheart table were extra.

April 14, 2012

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Becky D

I had my ceremony and reception at the Hayloft. It was the most beautiful day, Crystal was amazing and so helpful.

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Lisa S

Crystal is great.

Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Jessica W

My husband and I were interested in getting married somewhere different and not in either one of our home towns and after looking through "The Knot" one evening I came across The Hayloft. Everyone there was extremely helpful and more than willing to make our day amazing!... Read More Crystal did our flowers and cake which turned out beautiful!! I could have not asked for a better place to have our wedding and guests were constantly wondering how we found it! Overall rating is 10!!

Think Twice Before Looking Here

Reviewed on 1/06/2012 Margaret J

I had planned on using this venue for my rehearsal dinner and was very impressed with the quality and the setting. I was waiting on my future in-laws to see the venue (they live out of town) and I was also concerned about the owner putting air conditioning in the barn in time... Read More for my event, so I had not executed the contract yet. Crystal, the coordinator, gave me her word that the air conditioning would be in (although not willing to put it in the contract) and that she would call if someone else was interested in the venue. I started making arrangements to have my rehearsal dinner there and emailed Crystal about setting up a time for my in-laws to come see the place. To my utter disappointment, I was told in an email (no call or anything) that the place was booked and it was "bad news" for me. I can't even begin to express my disappointment in how this matter was handled. I emailed and called Crystal to discuss and she still hasn't returned my emails or call. I want to let all future brides know what happened to me in hopes it does not happen to them. I found the owner to be inflexible and did not deliver on what was promised. For your special day, I would think twice about making The Hayloft any part of it. Good luck on your planning!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Ashley C

I wanted a country feel but not overwhelmingly so and this venue was perfect. Crystal, the coordinator, was amazing. She was very professional and caterer to everything to make the best out of our day. It was such a cozy, warming place and made you feel at home. I love how that... Read More if you had an outdoor ceremony there, if it rained, she could turn the inside into the ceremony and then change it back to reception in 20 minutes!! It was perfect!!!

Great venue!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Jenni R

I was recently in a wedding at The Hayloft. It was very beautiful and all the staff was fabulous. The coordinator there also did all the flowers and she is fabulous. I would recommend The Hayloft to anyone who wants to get married in a rustic setting. The barn is beautiful!

TO The Hayloft