Ready for the party of a lifetime?

The Headliners Band - Featuring six "star quality" vocalists, world class musicians, and a sizzling brass section. This fun and exciting band is in a class by itself, "from Sinatra to the Black Eyed Peas," all performed in a concert stye performance that is sure to entertain you and your guests.

$$$$ – Expensive

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services

Miami, FL, Miami, FL Available throughout FL. (772) 781-7415

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 BARI B

STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW, READ THIS REVIEW UNTIL THE END, THEN HIRE THE HEADLINERS!!! I got married this past weekend, being the last ones out of all of our friends and family (in our same age range) to tie the knot. No exaggeration- from January 2016 to today, we were... Read More invited to 15 weddings and in the nearly five years we’ve been a couple we’ve attended 12 together. We’ve seen everything from iPods with rented speakers to full 8-12 piece bands, we’ve been to intimate beach weddings and 300-person country club weddings, and we’ve NEVER experienced anything like The Headliners. After we got engaged and started wedding planning, hiring a full big band was one of the first things we looked into. We love to sing and dance and love all types of music… dancing is one of our favorite things at weddings and events… we’re usually first on the dance floor and last off, so this was an important decision to us. When my boss found out I was interested in hiring a wedding band, she insisted we check The Headliners out- she hired them for her wedding 5 years ago and told me people STILL tell her and her husband their wedding band was the best they’d ever seen/heard. It was cool to see her and her husband interact with them at our wedding; they absolutely remembered them and they must have done at least 200 (but probably more) weddings and events since then... plus- they don't have the same type of turnover lots of other wedding bands have. I spent months doing research on potential bands to hire and so I didn’t give my husband or family members who helped us pay for the wedding heart attacks, I even sat them down and mapped out what you got with and what the sound was of everything from a $500 DJ to a $20,000 fifteen piece band. Let me tell you- NO ONE had the talent or the following The Headliners had. I suggest you go do the same and I’ll guarantee you’ll have the same reaction we did. Follow them on their socials, follow the individual band members… the talent is UNREAL and frankly, you’re not going to get that with any other big, multi-piece wedding band in the tri-state area. If that wasn’t enough for us, they came with an insanely fun lighting package, would learn three songs we wanted them to, provided a soloist for our cocktail hour, and wireless mics for the speeches and toasts. AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH… working with Bob (who also KILLS THE KEYBOARD) was an absolute dream. This past weekend at our wedding… the band. Absolutely. Killed. It. I wasn’t surprised because I knew we’d be working with quality, talented, beautiful, creative musicians, but I still couldn’t have been prepared for how amazing they were. They can play anything and they can play it well- my favorite songs of the night were Hava Negilah, a Blink 182 jam, songs by the Stones, classic Frank Sinatra songs, countless 80s hits, 90s hip hop songs, and My Way by Fetty Wop. YES- you read that right. Our twelve piece band played My Way by Fetty Wop and the entire group of guests under the age of 35 lost their minds. Throughout the entire night, everyone was talking about the band. In the four days it has been since we got married, everyone is talking about the band. WE can’t stop talking about the band. I can personally guarantee anyone who books them- you are adding an element to your wedding that is on a completely different level than anything you’ve ever seen or heard. They’re worth every penny- I would have paid even more if I needed to! Cheers and enjoy every second!

2017-02-09T12:33:33 Response from the vendor

We truly met our match with this amazing couple and their fun and crazy group of friends and family! The result was a totally off the hook party we will all remember! Many thanks! you are the reason we work so hard to create a... Read Less Read More

Best. Band. Ever. Period!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014

My wife and I are both transplants from the NY metro area now living in South Florida and know a good wedding band (and bad one for that matter) when we hear and see one. When it came time to consider a band for our wedding day, we struggled to find a local band that could meet... Read More our lofty expectations. After checking out the on-line videos of locally-based bands that were recommended to us, we were completely underwhelmed and unimpressed. Thanks to the miracle of internet search engines we were able to discover the incredible talents called The Headliners Band. Though we had never heard of them nor seen them, it only took a single view of the promo video on their website for us to realize that they were the ONLY band that could meet our expectations. After emailing the band leader/owner, Bob Schilling, we were disappointed to learn that they were already booked on our wedding date. Despite already reserving a venue and contracting other vendors, my wife and I decided to take a leap of faith and change our wedding date based on the availability of The Headliners. Well, our calculated risk paid incredible dividends as we are still coming off the highest of highs from our wedding night days later! Not one guest left the venue without raving about The Headliners and asking us about how we found them. They have such a wide breadth of artists and genres they can cover with perfection - everything from Pitbull and Pharell Williams to Jason Mraz and Jason Derulo to the Temptations and Four Tops. If you closed your eyes, you might think one of the actual artists were there backed-up by The Headliners...they are just that incredible! Despite their enviable talents, every member of The Headliners is gracious, humble and without the egos. It all starts with Bob Schilling - he is so easy to work with and has the highest level of integrity. You can always trust that he will do what he says throughout the planning process and will work hard to ensure your guests are blown away the entire night. My wife and I spent a great deal of time selecting songs from The Headliners' song list and all of our requests were met. Not only do the Headliners flawlessly cover the most popular party songs from today's hits and yesterday's classics, but do it with awesome choreography and showmanship. They even work their way onto the dance floor and do not seem to mind having a few "groupies" join them on stage - heck, they even put an extra microphone in my hand when they closed the most memorable night of my life with Journey's anthem, "Don't Stop Believin'!" I can not say enough about The Headliners Band and would hire them again in a heartbeat without hesitation. Whether it's a wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, corporate event or you just want to throw the most over-the-top party, I can assure you that you will not regret including The Headliners in your plans. They are the real deal, best of breed and will have your guests begging for more. My wife and I cannot thank Bob and the entire band for all they did to make our wedding the most incredible, enjoyable and magical night of our lives. Thankfully, we had our videographer set-up an extra video camera focused solely on the stage so we will be able to enjoy The Headliners Band for years to come! The Headliners are priced higher than many of their competitors but are worth every penny! I just hope I can convince other friends and colleagues to hire The Headliners soon so we can experience their incredible talents again!

Have seen them twice and band director is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Gina M

The Headliners are AMAZING! We were fortunate enough to see them at a friend's wedding in March 2012 and knew immediately we wanted to book them for our wedding. We actually planned our date around them...that's how great they are. Not only are they talented and entertaining... Read More but they are so friendly. We talked to a lot of the band members after our friends wedding (and ours) and they are all so nice and humble. They are extremely talented and will keep your guests dancing all night long. They of course will work with you on the type of music you want played (or don't want played) but they are great at playing songs that will KEEP people on the dance floor and not just playing the "most popular songs". All of our guests were talking about the band and we continue to get compliments on them a month after the wedding. I can also say everyone was talking about them at our friends wedding the year earlier. Another reason why you HAVE to go with The Headliners is their band director, Bob Schilling. He is so friendly, helpful and responsive. We researched a few other bands and always talked to their "booking agent". What is unique about The Headliners is that you deal directly with Bob who is part of the band. That was extremely helpful in the hammering out the details the week of the wedding. Also, you are hiring the band that is shown on their promo video and website. I have heard horror stories from friends of mine that hire a band for their wedding but different people show up the night of their event. The Headliners Band was the same line up that we saw 14 months earlier. You have to book The Headliners Band! If you want a fun reception/event with a seamless MC for the night, then look no further!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Gina S

Wow!! The Headliners Band was the best decision my husband and I made for our recent wedding! Before hiring them, we had struggled very much with a decision to go with a DJ or a band. But once we saw the Headliners videos, we decided to take the plunge. And we are SO glad we... Read More did!!! Bob was great to work with throughout the process and totally followed my lead on songs I had picked for different times during the reception. The band just knocked it out of the park!! Their voices are spot on (and we are big music people!!) and they are SO entertaining. People said they could've just sat and watched them the whole time and had a blast but our dance floor was packed and stayed packed the whole night. Everyone said to us after we booked the best band ever, even our friends who were married before us and had bands at their wedding! So thank you guys, you truly made my wedding day unforgettable!! Can we do it all over again??

2017-04-28T16:20:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a great time performing for you and your fun guests. So much appreciated!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Shelby T

I can say, without a doubt, having the Headliners perform at our wedding reception brought our wedding to another level- from the first song they played, EVERYONE was out on the dance floor and this continued until the very end of the night. The band members are so talented and... Read More high energy- it's truly a party!! They even came out onto the floor for a couple songs which was so special and everyone was having a blast!! Bob- the manager of the band- is extremely responsive via email and we even chatted over the phone the week of the wedding to ensure all of the details were correct. I didn't even worry about the music aspect of the wedding because I know the Headliners would deliver- and they did just that!! Thank you so much and I have had MULTIPLE wedding guests ask for the name of the band we used. They were that extraordinary! Thank you again!!!!

2017-04-12T12:03:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, this is much appreciated! We had a blast performing for you and your guests, truly makes what we do worthwhile.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Richard K

Amazing...Music, Vocals, Choreography, Interaction with the crowd---WOW !!! Exceeded mine, my family, and all 124 of us there's expectations. A class act! Will keep you dancing the whole night. Definitely worth every dollar I spent! Father of the Bride

2016-12-17T10:00:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We had a great time performing for your daughters wedding! Great job sitting in on the drums too!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Ashley C

We hired The Headliners for our wedding in Key West last weekend, and they were absolutely incredible. From our first correspondence with Bob (the manager), he was a pleasure to work with and quick to respond to all our questions. We decided to go with the full 12 piece band and... Read More WOW - was that a great decision. The Headliners were able to play everything from Bruce Springsteen to Calvin Harris, and their covers of each song sounded exactly like the originals. Our guest raved about the band all night and are still talking about how great they were. The Headliners go out of their way to make sure guests are having fun by interacting with people on the dance floor - several times during the night the singer was dancing with the guest and the saxophone player was in the middle of the dance floor. They may be expensive, but it was worth every penny.

2016-11-09T16:39:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly had as much fun as you did, what a great crowd, and fun wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rie A

I had several opportunities to see the Headliners Band perform at our friends' events and was just mesmerized by their incredible talent and more than professional performance! I knew that if I ever had an event to host, they would definitely be part of our celebration. We were... Read More fortunate enough to have them be part of our son's Bar Mitzvah this year- (Bob Schilling was more than helpful and accommodating since they generally only have done weddings and corporate events in the past)- and the guests were just blown away by their performance! It's been 3 months since the event and everyone is still talking about how amazing they were including our DJ, videographer and of course the guests! Everyone danced non-stop for 4 hours until midnight!!! The Headliners Band is not your average wedding/ event Band- they are an amazing group of talented musicians and singers, maybe even better than the original artists themselves! We have been their biggest fans and hope that many others will have the opportunity to share the same experience! I guarantee that they will not disappoint!!! Looking forward to the next event and another amazing Headliners Band Experience!

2016-10-31T11:14:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We do so many weddings and corporate events, and it was so much fun to do a Bar Mitzvah! What an amazing evening with an amazing group of people! An event we will remember for some time.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristin Y

BEST. BAND. EVER. Whatever you do, book The Headliners for your wedding! We are from NYC and had our destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, FL. We booked The Headliners based on a recommendation from our venue and after watching their videos were were hooked. Bob was incredibly... Read More responsive and easy to work with throughout the planning process. We wanted an energetic dance party and they sure delivered! Excellent play list, amazing energy and they kept the party going all night long. The variety of singers really allows them to nail every single song. Our guests are still raving about how fantastic they were. I wish we could do it all over again just to have another party with The Headliners! Thank you for making our wedding everything we dreamed it would be!

2016-10-31T11:23:03 Response from the vendor

I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review! We love our New York weddings and at least half of our clients are from New York having destination weddings in Florida. We've done a few events in New York as well, and even did a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sam K

The Headliners are amazing. They kept the party going all night and everyone had a blast. They are so talented and every song was phenomenal. We are also happy we chose them for our wedding. Our guests are still talking about the how great they are and most have said they are... Read More the best band they have ever seen at a wedding.

2016-10-28T11:48:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We work hard to deliver the product we advertise, and their is so much more that goes into a group like this than most people are aware of. It's clients such as yourself and reviews like yours that keep us motivated!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 M L

Bob and his band are wonderful. I first heard them at a wedding in Florida and was instantly drawn in by the energy they brought to the party. They make every guest feel like they are playing their favorite music playlist. You just can't sit down. Since that first wedding, we... Read More have had them play at both of my sisters and my wedding. Needless to say, they never disappoint! Thank you for always doing a great job!

2016-10-26T11:33:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! This is one of our favorite family's/clients, Always guaranteed fun with this family. We performed for them at their farm in Kentucky, and have an upcoming event in Washington D.C. that we are looking forward to.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley B

The Headliners Band was absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I were married at the Breakers in Palm Beach this past October; the venue was gorgeous, the food was fantastic but the Headliners MADE THE NIGHT. Our friends and family consistently approached us the night of the... Read More wedding and later in the week to inquire about the unbelievable band. I cannot express enough just how easy they were to work with and how talented the whole bunch is. They even learned a remixed version of Kygo's Sexual Healing for our first dance. 5 stars is not enough to award this team :-)

2016-10-25T17:39:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! This was a wedding we were looking forward to for quite some time after having performed at one of their friends weddings. What a fun group of friends and family!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Liz O

My now husband and I are huge music lovers and very picky when it comes to live music-- especially wedding bands. We've been to so many weddings and it's the first thing we critique. So when it came to planning our own wedding, we both agreed that we were going to spare no... Read More expense on a great band and make sure we had the best of the best. I can safely say we nailed it! The Headliners were incredible from start to finish. We knew they would be good, but had no idea just how amazing they would be. They are unbelievably talented, versatile and killed every song they played, no matter the genre. Additionally, we requested they learn several new songs-- including our first dance. They not only learned all of them, but performed each of them perfectly. Our guests are still raving about the music and we all had the time of our lives dancing the night away. Bob was such a pleasure to work with as well. So professional, responsive, and catered to our every request. This band is seriously the BEST!

2016-07-14T14:52:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! What a fun evening with you and your fun group of friends and family! Such a beautiful venue as well, much appreciated!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Headliners was awesome. Bob was an absolute pleasure to work with. The band was awesome. Everyone was raving about the music, the energy, the talent, and the wide range of songs they performed perfectly. I highly highly recommend!

2016-06-07T17:37:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We take a lot of pride in what we do, and these great reviews are the real payoff for us, much appreciated!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Liz W

The Headliners were, without a doubt, the best band our guests have ever heard! They went far beyond our expectations and everyone of the 240 people at my daughter's wedding were on the dance floor the entire night! The energy that this band exuded was infectious; they are... Read More talented both singing and dancing like no one we have ever heard! Literally no one wanted to leave the dance floor, even when it was time for the bride and groom to do their first dance! This band truly sounds like the original artists who's music they are playing, due to the immense talent of each of their singers and musicians. I would HIGHLY recommend The Headliners!! They will make your party truly unforgettable!!!

2016-04-26T14:08:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We aim to please, and reviews such as this one really inspire us to continue to work hard. So much appreciated!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

The Headliners are AMAZING!!! Our wedding would not have been the same without them. They are incredible singers and entertainers all around. Bob is extremely accommodating and helped make the magic happen. We are so grateful to have had the best band be such a huge part of our... Read More special day. I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom that wants to have fun and dance all night long!

2016-04-12T14:03:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed performing for yond your fun group of friends and family!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Robert W

The Headliners are the best band you could possibly hire. We hired them for our wedding last week, and we were so thrilled with their music. Worth every single penny! Don't even bother to look at other bands! Bob Schilling is so easy to work with, and the band members are... Read More just fantastic in all regards! Can't say enough good things about them!

2016-04-11T16:18:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly enjoyed performing for you and your super fun group of friends and family. A wedding we will all remember for some time.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Danielle P

Seriously the best band of life and the key to making our wedding so amazing! People were dancing the entire night - the headliners know how to keep a party going. My number one requirement of a band was that they don't sound cheesy. This was 100% not the case with the... Read More Headliners. They are skilled musicians and AMAZING vocalists. If you have it in your budget to splurge on your band, I don't think it's possible to do any better than the Headliners.

2016-04-05T12:45:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for a truly memorable evening, it was absolutely our pleasure!

Best Wedding Band Ever

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Ashley S

Not hyperbole! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long, and multiple people told us they felt like they were seeing a concert rather than a wedding band. Bob is incredibly professional and promptly returns emails and calls, and the band is full of talented performers.... Read More Couldn't recommend more highly.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Kara G

The Headliners were the perfect band for our wedding. We really wanted a group that could play a wide array of songs and keep everyone on the dance floor. They went above and beyond and countless guests have asked for the name of the band after and thought they were one of the... Read More bests ever. Bob was a pleasure to work with - from working with us on the play list to learning our first song and executing it perfectly - we cannot say enough wonderful things. Hope to see them again!!

Best Wedding Band

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Liz H

This is without a doubt the best wedding band in the industry. They were both professional and responsive with all of our requests leading up to the big day and had all 250 guests on the dance floor the entire night. In fact, many people skipped dessert because they never... Read More wanted to leave the dance floor. They knocked every song out of the park and were worth every penny. Our wedding was two weeks ago and we are still getting calls and messages from our friends and family about how amazing this band was... If you have to cut back on flowers, your guest list or your F&B in order to afford hiring this band - do it. It'll be worth it and will guarantee that your wedding is unforgettable!

OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Marissa R

I could not be happier with our decision to hire The Headliners to perform at our Miami Beach wedding! Bob Schilling is extremely approachable, friendly, and willing to work with you on song choices etc. Not only do they have an extremely impressive song list, they even learned... Read More two very important songs that our wedding would not have been the same if they did not play. I can't stress enough the TALENT that this band has! They sound just like the original artist and they had our guests dancing the entire time! My guests told me they felt like they were at some A level concert, and even the ladies were screaming with their hands grabbing towards the stage. The Headliners helped make the best day of our lives even more perfect! You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!

HEADLINERS WERE WONDERFUL!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Paige P

The Headliners were AMAZING!!! My husband and I had a destination wedding in Florida so most of our guests were from Texas and all of the unmarried ones want to fly the Headliners in to Texas for their weddings now!!! They were so laid back, so talented, and just so fun! Not... Read More only did they make it so the dance floor was packed the entire reception but all of our guests raved about their talent for days!!! Our wedding would not have been near as fun without them!

Wedding Band- Naples FLA

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

The Headliners were AMAZING! Our wedding was what it was because of them. They did exactly what we wanted, and everyone said they had the best time ever "the band was awesome." I come from the Boston area, my husband from New York area, we have a lively crew to say the least and... Read More The Headliners out did themselves. Everyone danced the entire time. Bob was great to work with, it was truly a pleasure and we have the BEST time of our lives!!!

The Headliners

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Heidi O

We recently got married in Florida and beside the food and wine, the band was my number one priority to ensure a great event. I found The Headliners online and after watching their promo video, knew that I absolutely had to have them for our wedding. Unfortunately, as we got... Read More engaged in the late fall and wanted a spring wedding, they were completely booked every weekend through June. I was devastated.....until they informed me that they were wide open any Sunday all spring. So basically, I planned my entire wedding around the band and all I can say now, is that is was worth it! The Headliners rocked our wedding and all of our friends and family are still talking about it. Everyone assumed that I brought them in from New York or LA, but they were from right up the road in Palm City, Florida. All of our guests have repeatedly said that it was by far THE BEST wedding they have ever been to and it was definitely because of the energy and overall incredible performance of the band. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!!

Bob Schilling

THE HEADLINERS BAND - THE ULTIMATE WEDDING & PARTY BAND!! We have a very unique and ultra professional group that includes performers with Masters degrees in music from the prestigious University of Miami, and one with a doctorate! Our members have toured with various well known artists, and we have performed for quite a few celebrity weddings and events in the US, as well as abroad. But rather than brag about our accomplishments, we prefer to let our video and product speak for itself. We are a single band, always the same members and devoted to each and every one of our valued clients.