The Heights Flower Shoppe

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

209 Boulevard, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ (201) 288-5464

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Beth B

When we went to the Tides they had a list of vendors that they usually work with and Heights Flower Shoppe was one of them. We knew of Heights because we live in the town that it is located in. Ray made our wedding so beautiful with his creations! My bouquet and my bridesmaids... Read More bouquets were amazing! Our center pieces were outstanding! Even though we wanted to go with something else, Ray made sure that the flowers we ended up with were perfect! Every idea we brought to him he brought to life!

Beautiful job

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Ione C

Ray and the Heights did a wonderful job with our wedding. He honored of all of our requests for our table centerpieces, bouquets, and flowers for our wedding party and family members. Our tables looked wonderful and my bouquet was beautiful. Also while other vendors were... Read More quoting exorbitant amounts, all of our flowers were so reasonably priced. Thank you for a job well done

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Nikole R

Heights Flower Shoppe provided the flowers for my wedding on 10/5/13. Ray and his team did an amazing job! I was not a "hands on" bride, I basically just asked Ray to use seasonal, colorful, fall flowers and that is exactly what he did. I chose not to have white flowers in my... Read More bouquet as I love the fall colors. The bright, colorful bouquet looked amazing with my dress! The bridesmaids bouquets were also beautiful. The flowers looked perfect all day, none died or looked wilted. Our centerpieces were a mix of high and low, they were perfect and really stood out in our ballroom. Ray was great to work with and I would definitely recommend Heights Flower Shoppe to anyone looking for a great florist!

Ray is the man!

Reviewed on 4/21/2013 Melissa D

My parents actually found the vendor for me. They loved Ray's personality and said he was easy to talk with. I met with him and felt the same thing. I was unsure of a few things such as color for my bridesmaids, centerpieces, but Ray was patient and helped make wonderful... Read More recommendations. I loved my bouquet of roses and it sparkled as he added some jewels to it. People LOVED my centerpieces. They were so elegant. The bridesmaids had beautiful bouquets as well and he did a great job at our church and putting ribbons on the banister of our reception hall, and adding flowers to our cake. Such a great job!! So happy with his work!! Thanks again Ray :)

Great flowers at a great price!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Shannon I

We used The Heights for our October 28, 2012 wedding. We met with Ray a couple of times before to discuss options and flowers. I really didnt have any criteria for what I wanted as flowers except for my bouquet. Ray gave suggestions and showed me pictures of flowers he... Read More thought would compliment our color scheme. He delivered everything on time the day of the wedding and my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids bouquets were amazing. All of the boutounieres and corsages looked fantastic and the flowers in everything were nice and fresh. I wasnt crazy about the centerpieces, but I also didnt really have an opinion on them either way as to what I wanted them to look like. I did get compliments on them that people loved them, so its more a matter of taste. Ray was fantastic to work with, he looked at every printout I brought to show him of bouquets and boutonieres that I liked and created a similar look on my wedding day. He's been in the business for many years now and really knows his flowers and prices them accordingly. The Heights was a great choice for our flowers and we will use them again in the future.

Review for The Heights Flower Shoppe

Reviewed on 11/04/2008 Lisa T

Ray had so many ideas and suggestions about the bouquets and flower arrangements. He was very patient while my husband and I made our decisions. Everything was beautiful - I loved my bouquet of calla lilies!!

Start a Conversation!