Book Your Wedding with The Heights Villa

Centrally located inside The Loop, The Heights Villa in Houston, Texas, offers 30,000 square feet of space for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue has two ballrooms, lounge areas, a cocktail room, a courtyard and changing rooms for the bridal party. Each room in the facility is meticulously decorated, providing ample photo opportunities around the grounds.

The grand ballroom is a spectacular space for up to 350 guests for a ceremony or reception. It features 20-foot draped ceilings, a balcony and a large stage with a DJ booth that keeps equipment out of sight during the celebration. Guests also have the option of enjoying the adjoining pub with custom wood and granite bar or one of the three lounges or buffet areas near the room.

The ballroom accommodates up to 220 guests for a ceremony or reception. This elegant room includes a spacious dance floor, draped ceiling and two buffet rooms with wooden pocket doors. Guests also enjoy intimate lounge areas, a wine room with a custom bar or a covered outdoor courtyard.

The Heights Villa offers two rental options that couples can customize to suit their needs. Basic room rental of the ballroom or grand ballroom includes tables, gold Chiavari chairs, tablecloths, centerpieces and specialty lighting. With this option, they have three hours of setup time, four hours for the event and one hour for cleanup. Additional time is available for a fee and the owners strictly enforce the contracted times. The inclusive package includes all the options in the basic rental, as well as a photo booth, complimentary valet, upgraded lighting, cake delivery, decorations for the stage and the services of a DJ, security office and venue staff.

Couples must work with one of three caterers approved by the venue. The Heights Villa offers non-alcoholic drinks, beer and wine and full-bar packages. These packages include barware, beverage napkins, bar garnishes and bartending services for four hours. A passed champagne toast is available for an additional fee. Couples that prefer supplying alcohol for the reception have the option of buying out the bar for a fee. All outside vendors must have liability insurance and provide a copy of the policy to the venue before the event.

The changing rooms give the wedding party spacious and relaxing places to prepare for the event. These rooms have amenities like:

• Separate dressing and makeup rooms
  • A floor-to-ceiling mirror
  • Multiple couches
  • Refrigerator stocked with water, soda and snacks
  • Pool table
  • Flat-screen television

The Heights Villa

Step into Houston's newest place to host your dream wedding, reception or special event. If you are looking for a traditional ceremony in a church setting, an elegant reception hall, or an intimate outdoor wedding, our venue has it all. Our venue allows outside catering and alcohol service.

• Outdoor - Covered

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

3600 Michaux, Houston, TX (713) 405-9340

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Devin F

All I can say is WOW. My husband and I had our reception here two weeks ago in the grand ballroom, and I was literally brought to tears with how gorgeous it turned out. I had seen it being put together during the day and knew it was going to be beautiful, but the final design... Read More with the uplighting and decorations we chose was just breathtaking. We STILL have people messaging and telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to, and I have to agree. The best part of the whole thing was that Heights Villa is pretty much a turn-key service. They have a million decorations, tablecloths and add-on's in-house that make it SUPER easy to accessorize your dream wedding. We chose add-on's like the giant gold picture frames on stage, the 6 hanging crystal chandeliers, floating cake and fancy tablecloths. I really can't say enough how stunning the finished product was with everything put together. AND they are CONSTANTLY adding new things - with every open house we went to, there was something new you could have. Of course, I always wanted the newest and best thing...oops! The staff at Heights Villa were a dream to work with. Jamie worked with us and made the entire process of picking out the details absolutely painless. I HIGHLY recommend using Heights Villa for a gorgeous wedding. It really was everything I had ever dreamed of!

2017-12-05T11:58:03 Response from the vendor

Devin,thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means so much to us that you have wonderful memories of your big day. We really enjoyed working all of you. Best of luck to you both in the future!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Shandenia G

When I walked into this venue over a year ago I was not looking to make a final decision about my Wedding. The customer service and word of mouth from past Brides of Heights Villa that I spoke with over the next week help me seal the deal. Scheduling a tour by phone with Cathy... Read More was my first interaction and she was very patient and took the time to answer all of my questions and ended with an invitation to come visit the venue. Upon coming in for the appointment Brennan gave me and my Husband the tour. I couldn't believe all of the choices that were apart of the packages and the affordability was impressive. They had an option for a Sunday deal that almost made me think of switching my wedding I wanted to be sure and made another appointment to bring back my Best Friend and Matron of Honor who were also sold with the options that fit our budget and guest count. Once I made my deposit I was then introduced to Shelly, Leslie and Jamie over the next few weeks and they too were AWESOME ever step of the way until I said "I Do" on Friday, July 7 at 7:00 pm. I am grateful for them because when I received the wedding blues they were still available by phone and very responsive by email also. Our family and friends have been raving ever since they step foot into the beautiful venue. Our wedding party loved the comfortable top of the line Bride and Groom suites. The experience with Heights Villa and staff was everything a Bride needs to entrust one of the most important days of her life to someone else. We are already considering returning to the venue for our daughter's graduation in 2019. The Piper's appreciate you Heights Villa staff!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Kristal H

The Height's Villa was heaven sent!! My original venue was destroyed by Hurricane Harvey and would not be back up and running by my wedding date 2/10/18.. A million emotions were running through my mind after my fiance and I learned of this.. Starting over on the hunt for a new... Read More venue was not something we had in mind BUT God had a better plan in store for us.. Ms. Cathy! Her, Shelley and Ms. Leslie are the BEST!!!!!! Ms. Cathy eased every emotion I was feeling over the phone as I called and explained my situation and was extremely accommodating and offered that we come and view her facility. Everything was so breathtaking, the linen options, centerpiece options, etc. My fiance was SOLD!! Next was selecting a caterer and we decided to go with one of their vendors "City View" My guests are still talking about our food now almost 30 days after our wedding! You will not be disappointed with C.V. We did the bar buy out and purchased our alcohol from Total Wine, which was the best thing for us financially because alcohol can be a bit pricey.. Day of the wedding... Everything I imagined and MORE! Our wedding party was able to enjoy the R&R experience as we prepared for the day with hair, make-up etc. in the Bride and Groom suites. There is nothing like being able to get dressed and relax at the venue prior to the kick off of your ceremony! Thank you Heights Villa for your hospitality, patience and love that you showed my family as we prepared for one of the best days of my life... You will always have a place in our heart! XO Cedric & Kristal Henson

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Alfa S

My wedding was on January 28, 2018. I do not recommend this place. Don’t get me wrong, it is beautiful however, they charge for so many irrelevant things. For example, if you chose an outside caterer, you have to pay an extra fee of $1000. So we went ahead and booked with a... Read More caterer that they “preferred” which wasn’t bad at all. The problem was that the heights villa made it mandatory to do a “bar buyout” even though our caterer already offered drinks. So we paid $1,050 for the bar buyout plus the charge of the caterer that already came with drinks. They literally charge for everything! They charge for the square tables (if you want to use those instead of the round ones), they charge for certain center pieces, they charged me for the white runner that I wanted to use for the ceremony! This is literally the only review I’ve ever written but I was super annoyed that I had to write one. It was also mandatory to pay for security which I nor my family saw until the very end when everybody had already left. Also, the day of rehearsal the ppl were so late to open and my whole family was just waiting outside for like half an hour. I literally had to call them a couple times so they could come. Lastly, what really got me upset is that the day of the wedding there was only one guy that was working there. He opened the door and then would keep disappearing on me. On the day of my wedding I had to hunt him down for everything! They were supposed to provide the cake stand, however, I had to track him down just so that he could give it to me (he had left the building). Also some doors were locked and we had to look for him to unlock them. These are all things that a bride shouldn’t have to worry about. Ultimately I had little time to get ready because there was only that one guy and he was MIA most of the time. Also I didn’t have a wedding coordinator bc we were already spending a lot on the building/wedding. Lastly, I believe now you have to use their photographers/Dj’s or they’ll charge a fee. It’s just not worth it.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Claudia G

I attended an open house today with intentions of making a final decision with this being my last venue to look at. When I toured the venue I absolutely fell in love with Heights Villa and I wanted to book today! I stopped a lady lady with short hair to inquire about the... Read More packages. She assisted me with total price. I asked what upgrades do they have a available as I would like to include that in my total price if I was interested in them. The lady stated to me "we have a lot" I than asked which ones she said "umm like the table chargers and centerpieces" after she just stated to me centerpieces were included in the package and is stated on the form. I asked her if my date was available she said yes for both ballrooms. I said okay are you flexible on your price as I am interested in booking. She said "no as you can see we have over 400 brides here viewing our place we do not negotiate prices" mind you that there was about 100-150 people attending the open house. She than dismissed herself stating to visit their vendors. I found her very rude and not very helpful in assisting me with the package information. I was all in for booking my date here but her character wasn't something i wanted to work with for the next 11 months. They lost my business.

2018-01-16T17:50:48 Response from the vendor

I apologize if you had a less than satisfactory experience. The open house was 3 hours, and over the course of time we had well over 300 guests. The turnout was more than we expected with many guests not RSVP'ing. We had additional people who... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Alyssa P

The use of their pre-approved list of vendors was such a stress reliever in finding a DJ, caterer, and cake magician. Brendan was a joy to work with and answered all of my mom's questions even if they sounded a little crazy. Day of, Leslie was a major help in keeping with the... Read More timeline and the flow of the reception moving. Everyone loooved the photo booth and it was a nice keepsake to have at the end of the night. It was a great experience working with the staff and everyone was complimenting the space and amenities.

2017-12-05T12:03:52 Response from the vendor

Alyssa, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Our preferred vendors are great and help make events run smoothly. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Heights Villa.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Matthew H

What can I say about the amazing experience I had at the Heights Villa? From the moment my fiancé and I walked into the venue on Valentines Day we knew this place was magical. I originally met with Brendan and his enthusiasm and professionalism let us know we had made the right... Read More choice. Throuout planning the event every member of the team made our experience absolutely perfect by paying attention to every detail. When planning a wedding there will always be curveballs that get thrown your way but every team member of the Heights Villa made sure they had a proper solution to put my fiancé and I at ease. When it came to decor for our ceremony and rehearsal Kathy and Shelly blew me out of the water with the unbelievable final touches they put on the event. The grooms usually doesn't do a lot of the planning but my experience I had with them developing this event is one they that I. will never forget! There are many venues in the big city of Houston, but I guarantee none of them will be able to give you the beauty, value, staff, and the attention to detail that the Heights Villa will! They singlehandedly made the biggest day of my life, PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Diana P

Great value and their recent updates to the space were gorgeous! Staff was very responsive to our emails and helped give us piece of mind even though we were planning from another state.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Zachary J

Well let me just start by saying this venue is absolutely gorgeous and amazing. It was very affordable and they made this whole wedding experience so very easy. The staff are all friendly and helpful and respond quickly to any questions you may have, not to mention they kept us... Read More updated with essential information regarding things you don't think of when planning a wedding. Leslie was our coordinator and she literally is the best. She made the decision making process so easy. Now to go into detail about the actual venue, it is so unique and classy looking. The bridal and groom suites are amazing they have so much space to get ready and look so nice. We had our reception in the Ball Room and it was perfect for our 75 guests. I would recommend this venue to everyone it seemed to have it all.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Angy T

Thank you so much!!! Our wedding was everything we wanted and The Heights was a huge part of that!! Everything went smooth and we loved every minute of it!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Azalia M

Wow! Where do I start?!....the Heights Villa property is beautiful and amazing! So, my husband and I tied the knot at The Heights Villa on 9/23/2017, our ceremony was in the courtyard and let me just say that their Floral decor was just beautiful!!! Everything I wanted and more!... Read More Our reception was in the ballroom (smaller room) and the look and feel was just exactly what we were lookin for. The Heights Villa has an amazing staff and they are excellent at communicating throughout the planning process. We went for the all inclusive package, which helped the planning go a lot smoother. They do have preferred vendors (which are also amazing and personable) and for us, we loved it! We did not want to deal with many. Mrs. Cathy was amazing with both my husband and I and we are extremely grateful to her and the Heights Villa staff for helping our day be an amazing experience and memory. You will NOT be disappointed. Go check them out - best recommended during their open house 🏡 . Happy wedding planning! The Robinson’s.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

Leslie, Jamie, Shelley & Cathy were amazing! They made our wedding day fabulous! The decor was amazing and they made sure everything ran smoothly!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Kimberly K

My husband I couldn't be happier with our experience at The Heights Villa!! We got married on July 24, 2017 in the ballroom (both ceremony and reception) with 150 guests. The venue is gorgeous. THV can fit any bride's budget. There are countless choices. They have very... Read More reasonablely priced packages and you are also able to add individual items if you don't want everything in a package. They have EVERYTHING on site. We used the photo booth, florist, bar package, uplighting, preferred caterer (City View- they are phoneminal). We ended up splurging on our own DJ. The florist, Shelley, is extremely talented. And the prices are very reasonable for the quality. Non-floral centerpieces are included at no cost! Even linens are included in the rental price. The staff was absolutely wonderful. We worked with Leslie. She is so patient and professional. She even saved us money on a few recommendations! Jamie, who works in the office, is very organized. Within minutes of booking the venue, she sent me a detailed email with a payment schedule. This was so helpful to keep me on track. She also checked in before due dates and answered any questions I had. THV is such a fun venue. Our reception was a big party! Everything we planned went even better. They do everything they can to meet requests (we asked to bring in a special bottle of wine for my MIL as well as set up communion for the ceremony). Another perk at this venue is the bridal/groom suite. They were just remodeled and are huge. It made the hours before the wedding very fun and enjoyable. I could go on forever on how happy we were with The Heights Villa. Our friends and family all had a blast. The staff really cared about making sure everything was done perfectly. Thank you! We are forever thankful for the wedding THV gave us!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Briana O

WOW!!!! The Heights Villa was so amazing!!! We got married july 1 and was blown away!! We used the grand ballroom and it was magical!! The whole staff was attentive and nice to all of our guests. They went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier with our wedding day. Thank... Read More you to everyone that helps make our day so special and an event that we will never forget. I highly recommend bride's book with them!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Allie E

My sister had her wedding at The Heights Villa and our family could not be happier. Everything was perfect from the ceremony to the flowers. We totally recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a venue in Houston.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Alexis D

I'm so glad they are TRYING to be "friendly". I got married there last year and I still CANNOT get over the WORST experiences I had with this venue. My guests, wedding party, parents, photographer, etc. can all speak on how RUDE they were. I could go on and on about... Read More it..HORRIBLE.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017

On April 23, 2017 my daughter's wedding was a beautiful champagne and blush inspired, vintage meets chic at the Heights Villa. It was an absolutely amazing event. The staff (Brendan, Cathy, Shelly and of course Jamie ) was extremely enjoyable to work with planning of the... Read More wedding ceremony and reception and everything was handled with professional etiquette from start to finish. The grand ballroom was spectacular and our guest thoroughly enjoyed the entire venue. THV is a stunning venue with lots of inclusive packages and made all our dreams of a fairy tale wedding come true. Our guest are still talking about our wedding several days later. Thanks so much for the most memories. You guys are infinitely amazing!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Maria C

Had our weeding reception there this past weekend and everything was beautiful! It was everything I wanted it to be and more! The staff was super helpful and the venue looked amazing, all my guest loved it! I met the event coordinator (Lesley) a year ago when I started planning... Read More the wedding and she helped me so much and answered every question I had! Lesley was amazing and made sure everything came out perfect! Would definitely recommend the venue! Thank you to all the staff, the owners Mr. & Mrs. Garrett & of course Lesley!!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Autumn G

My wedding was amazing! My guests are still taking about it 2 years later. I would definitely recommend The Heights Villa!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ashley P

My husband and I tied the knot on June 4th, 2016 at the Heights Villa. The Heights Villa exceeded my expectations in every way. I had the pleasure of working with Lesley and Jamie and they were always available to answer any questions I had and made sure I had everything in... Read More order prior to my big day. I was really impressed with the selection of decor that the Heights Villa had to offer. The venue had Chavari chairs and a large selection of table linens and centerpieces. The Heights Villa was truly an all inclusive venue and the recommended vendors were top of the line! I would also like to mention, I booked the Grand Ballrooom for the ceremony and reception. The staff at the Heights Villa turned the ballroom over so quickly for the reception, during my Cocktail Hour. I even saw the owners working to make sure things were done correctly. I highly recommend the Heights Villa. It is a beautiful venue with the most professional staff!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Alejandra M

We were married at The Heights Villa last month and had both, ceremony and reception there. We had the best experience and the most beautiful evening wedding there! From the beginning, the communication with everyone at the venue was great! Jamie and Leslie are extremely... Read More thorough and detail oriented. Cathy, Brendan and Collin treated us like family from the beginning. Shelly (who did all the flower arrangements, bouquets, etc) was extremely sweet, helpful, and talented. They all saw our vision from the beginning; as we wanted a candle lit, romantic evening wedding and they asked us to trust them to set up for us the day of and...we did! BEST DECISION EVER! The place was just beautifully arranged and they even gifted us huge, beautiful flower arrangements for the stage that evening. The day of the wedding, Cathy, Shelly and Leslie were there helping us keep with the schedule and making sure everything was looking flawless. Collin commuted from Austin that day just to work our wedding and make sure all the last little details were aligned. I have to add - we did not hire a wedding coordinator or a day coordinator for our wedding and it wasn't Heights Villa's team responsibility to do all that they did. They just went out of their way to make sure we had an unforgettable wedding and for that, we are forever grateful. Other places we looked at, will not do more than is specified by the contract and any little bitty extra help would come with an extra charge. The Heights Villa was the complete opposite! This venue is beautiful and Heights Villa's team is the best you we could've ever found for our wedding. If you are looking for a place to have your wedding, I sincerely recommend you to go to one of their open houses and check this place out. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jenny M

Our wedding was October 29,2016 at The Heights Villa. I cannot thank them enough, they did such a great job! It was absolutely AMAZING! Even all of our guest were in awe of the elegance of the venue. I can honestly say it was the wedding of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Susan H

I had an event at The Heights Villa recently. It was absolutely the most memorable evening ever! Everything turned out perfect. I want to thank the owners Cathy and Brendan for all of their help. I worked with Leslie and Jamie quite a bit. They we very accommodating with... Read More all of my needs. I would definitely recommend The Heights Villa for any event, especially weddings. It was beautiful..

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brett S

The heights villa is a phenomenal venue and we are so happy that we chose them for our wedding day. From day one and the tour we attended we felt like we were family - all of the staff and owners are super nice, helpful, and very experienced at helping put together a very... Read More classy and elegant wedding. Each and every one of the staff went above and beyond at every step along the way. They were very responsive to any questions or concerns and were always ahead of the game for getting info to us before upcoming deadlines. My wife and I could not be happier with our choice and are always going to look back and smile on our special day - and we know that the heights villa staff were instrumental in making it the perfect wedding. Big thank you to Cathy, Brendan, Collin, Leslie, Shelley, Jamie and everyone else in our Heights Villa family.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Arianne D

I really really enjoyed the experience that the Heights Villa provided for my wedding this past July! I didn't have a wedding planner but the process of booking preferred vendors and picking linens and decor was so easy that I felt like I didn't need one. Everything was... Read More affordable, so we didn't feel like we were breaking the bank on anything for the wedding. The staff was really awesome and helpful (specifically Cathy and Lesley), and went out of their way to make sure that every detail was perfect! Any email or call or question I made to the team was very promptly answered. I was also able to get the mirrored top tables as well as hanging floral which added to the beautiful details already in play, which I HIGHLY recommend! PS: The bridal room in the Grand Ballroom is a must see for brides :-)