The Premier Top 40 Wedding Band in the Bay!

The Hella Good Party Band brings all the great Top 40 hits to your Wedding! The Hella Good Party Band knows that planning a wedding is no small feat and making it perfect includes excellent, professional entertainment. We will work with you and your wedding planner to create a performance that not only suits your desires but also leaves your friends and family talking about it for years! We are happy to provide live or DJ entertainment and sound for: Ceremony Cocktail Hour Dinner Reception First dances, wedding party entrances -We love flashmobs! Emcee & Speeches! Hella Good Music! We will work with you to put together a set list that meets your entertainment needs. We are happy to take song requests in advance of the event.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Vocals

Dance, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

San Francisco, CA (510) 332-4289

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Ryan Boyle

Hey Wedding Couples! My name is Ryan and I am the lead singer and owner of the Hella Good Party Band! One of my greatest joys in life is helping couples make their wedding day AWESOME. I will work hand in hand with you to ensure that your wedding entertainment from ceremony to reception is everything you imagine and more! Let's connect!