The Hideaway at Reed's Estate

Brookhaven, MS

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Hideaway at Reed's Estate

A BARN IN BROOKHAVEN, MS

The Hideaway at Reed's Estate, located in Brookhaven, Mississippi, is the ideal pairing of Southern elegance and rustic charm. This location is actually a 200-acre, active cattle farm with countless areas to exchange your vows surrounded by nature and elegance. This venue features a rustic brown barn, ideal for pre-wedding photos, which truly captures the heart of country living. There is also a vibrant red barn on the site that is surrounded by a quaint white horse fence. This barn has been nationally recognized as a piece of architecture and featured in a number of wedding ads. This makes it a must for any wedding photos you may take.

Other areas in which you may want to consider tying the knot on this property include next to the two creeks running between lush green pastures or under the scenic covered bridge, which is the only one of its kind in all of Lincoln County. If you are looking for a place to entertain before or after wedding activities, you will love the rustic cabin, which features a television and outside fire pit. This is also where the bridal suite is located for getting ready the day of your ceremony.

When you book your wedding day at The Hideaway at Reed’s Estate, you find there is enough space on the farm for up to 500 of your family members and closest friends. The venue provides couples with a list of pre-approved vendors, which include wedding coordinating services, flowers, music and more. There are accommodations offered to the couple on site and the staff provides setup and cleanup services. Outside vendors are allowed; however, only those that are provided on the pre-approved vendor list.

The venue offers couples access to an altar and wedding arches, chairs, drapery, decor, tables, audio equipment and aisle markers so they don’t have to have these items brought in by a third party. Parking is provided nearby and a shuttle service is available to bring guests to the location of the ceremony and reception.

In addition to beautiful surroundings, The Hideaway at Reed's Estate offers couples a number of other extra perks and features, which include:

• Countless locations to host the actual ceremony on the property
  • Access to a number of necessities, such as tables and chairs
  • Pre-approved vendor services
  • Shuttle service for the day of the event
  • Bridal suite
  • Access to the cabin with TV and fire pit

Where Southern Elegance Meets Rustic Charm!

This 250-acre working cattle farm features a multitude of buildings. One rustic brown barn captures the heart of a country living. Our red barn is featured in numerous ads and the perfect spot to host any gathering with central a/c and heating, chandeliers, restrooms. Our wooden chapel is a great addition to a rustic wedding. Two creeks run right through the middle of some of the most vibrant and lush green pastures you’ve ever laid eyes on. Our scenic covered bridge is the only one of its kind in all of Lincoln County!

The rustic cabin features an outdoor fire pit and television, making it the perfect place. With the recent addition of two guests houses, The Hideaway can accommodate 22!

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Destination Wedding Planning, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

950 Pleasant Grove Drive SE, Brookhaven, MS (601) 823-4191

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Shelby F

The Hideaway is the PERFECT outdoor wedding venue! There is not a spot on the entire property that is not beautiful. The options are endless at The Hideaway. You can have a small wedding, or you can invite everyone you know. They have room to accommodate as many guests as you... Read More want. You can go traditional or think outside the box. One thing is for sure, the place is beautiful and you will not be disappointed. From my crawfish boil rehearsal dinner to the 15 foot cross for my ceremony, Kelly helped bring all my dreams to life. My favorite thing about weddings today is that they show the personality of the couple. There are no strict guidelines on what a wedding should be like these days. The best weddings are the ones uniquely catered to the couple. No matter what your personality is as a couple, you can find a way to make it shine on your special day at The Hideaway. Kelly and everyone on hand at The Hideaway will be there to assist and bring all your dreams to life. My wedding went better than planned, and I would not change a single thing about my day if I could do it over! (I wish I could do it over. It was sooooo fun!!) Call Kelly for a tour! You have to see the place!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rachel R

The hideaway is THE place to get married from the scenery to the helpful staff you couldn't choose any place better! From the day I chose the hideaway to the day I got married Kelly was more than helpful to make my day as great as I wanted it! I couldn't have choosen a better... Read More place to start my happily ever afte!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

The Hideaway at Reed's estate was my first and only choice for my wedding. It is a beautiful property and Ms Kelly was very helpful. She helped with everything from setting up, to putting out food, even parking! Everything was covered and I had little to no worries or stress on... Read More my wedding day! The property is decoration it's self so that was a plus also! Without a doubt the best in Mississippi!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Madison M

My experience with The Hideaway was awesome. Kelly Vaughn was very accommodating and so nice! Any left over stuff she had from other wedding she let us use for our wedding. My bridal party and I stayed at the Hideaway House the night of Emmy wedding and it was so much more... Read More convenient than staying at a hotel far off campus. The only thing that bummed me out is it rained the whole week before my wedding, as we all know you can't control the weather but everything else was able to play out wonderfully!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alan R

The Hideaway was the perfect venue for me and my new wife to have the outdoor wedding of our dreams. The team was amazing in helping decorate everything and keeping us calm when rain was in the forecast. Everything come together so beautifully (just like my bride). We couldn't... Read More have chosen a more beautiful, and affordable place!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Karlie H

The Hideaway is absolutely perfect! My husband and I took our engagement pictures there in March and got married there in July, and it was nothing shy of amazing either time!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Quin C

We absolutely love The Hideaway! Could not have picked a better place for my husband and I to get married! Beautiful venue with a perfect rustic charm! Kelly is great & easy to work with! Thank you for everything!! Wish I could relive my wedding day over and over!! Love The... Read More Hideaway! It will always have a special place in my heart!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Jalynn J

As soon as you walk through the gates of the hideaway, it's like walking into a piece of country paradise!! Pictures just doesn't do this place any justice at all, it's breathtaking in person! Ms Kelly Vaughn (the lady that runs it) is truly amazing with her brides and I've... Read More enjoyed working with her to make my day so perfect! I would reccomend this venue to anyone over and over again! Thank you and Kelly and The Hideaway At Reed's Estate for making me feel such like a special bride and doing everything y'all can to make my day perfect!!