The Hill Studio

(6)

Northern Virginia, VA

Boutique wedding studio creating lifestyle images.

An award-winning studio, we accept a limited amount of commissions per year to ensure we are offering the highest quality experience to each of our couples. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your personalized wedding experience.

Other Styles

Boudoir

Specialty

Photojournalism

Northern Virginia, VA

C & C Wedding and Reception

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Cindy l

Jeanne was absolutely perfect for our wedding and reception. It was so funny, because my partner and I were anticipating very few pictures because we didn't remember Jeanne being present while we were going about our day and evening. When we got the link to our pictures, we were astounded to see how MANY pictures she took, and the absolutely awesome way she managed to capture everyone (and I mean, EVERYONE) in the photos. More amazing was the quality of her work, and that she captured the essence of our ceremony and reception without being intrusive. I cannot tell you how much this meant to us, and I would recommend her to anyone who wants their pictures to show the true atmosphere of their ceremony. Unbelievable, and so appreciated!!!

Every Moment Captured

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Emily B

Every time I look at our wedding pictures, I realize how amazing they truly are and am so thankful JeanneMarie Photography took them! JeanneMarie has an amazing eye for photos and is so talented at really capturing every moment, but in a noninvasive way. She captured things I forgot about, or didn't even know happened. It was great to see my wedding from her point of view. Also, the album design is perfect. I couldn't have wished for anything more.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 4/06/2012 Erin L

Jeanne is an awesome photographer. She is very professional and makes you feel very relaxed. Jeanne did our engagement and wedding photos and did an amazing job. She was able to make my husband feel very relaxed even though he hates pictures. We got amazing prints, a canvas wrap, albums for our parents, and an awesome album for us. I am so thankful that we have such beautiful pictures of our special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Love My Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Megan S

We loved working with JeanneMarie. She was so friendly and we really enjoyed working with her from our first meeting through the design of our album. Her photos were amazing and my fiance and I and both of our families had such a hard time deciding which photos to get because they are all so gorgeous.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Sharon M

There are no words to describe how fantastic it was to work with JeanneMarie. Not only was she able to capture the most beautiful pictures of our day she was a dream to work with. My husband and I are not at all comfortable in front of cameras and she was able to make us feel so at ease and calm that we were able to get tons of beautiful photos. She is open minded and even worked with us to figure out and learn how to create a 3-D photo for our save the date (something she had never done) and it came out perfect. I cannot recommend JeanneMarie enough. She was not only a terrific photographer but an essential asset when it came to the planning process and the inevitable bridal jitters. Having her capture the special moments of the day was the best decision I have ever made.

6/21/2013 Response from the vendor

S & R, Thank you so much! You were amazing to work with and I'm honored to have been a part of your day! You still owe me that game of rock band ;)

Definitely a DO!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Victoria H

Jeannemarie was an awesome photographer! Her ideas for photographs were very innovative and she listened to us when we had ideas as well. She made sure that we got every shot that we wanted. Jeanne also got along with us and our bridal party very well. We got some great candid shots as well. After the wedding we got to sit down with her and she helped us choose pictures and created a beautiful album. We have stayed in touch with her since the wedding and plan on using her services for any future photo needs!

Send Email