The Hudson Gardens & Event Center

Littleton, CO

Your Special Day. Your Memories. Our Community.

The Hudson Gardens & Event Center encompasses thirty acres of natural beauty offering rental opportunities for weddings and other special occasions. This scenic property includes indoor and outdoor venues that accommodate rustic, elegant, and romantic styles. Each venue offers free parking, high-speed internet, hookups for all audio-visual needs, and access to sprawling gardens. Only minutes from downtown Littleton, this property is easy to access but offers a stunning alternative to the hotel wedding.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Tented, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment, Shuttle Service, Transportation

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

6115 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO (303) 797-8565

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Abigail S

We recently had our wedding at the Rose Garden at Hudson Gardens and it was absolutely perfect. It was the perfect size for our wedding and the roses were beautiful. I didn't feel like I needed to decorate as much because the gardens are so amazing and colorful. We loved being... Read More able to have yard games on the lawn and the dressing rooms were the perfect place to finish getting ready. The staff was always helpful and friendly. This is a really great venue at a very reasonable price.

A hidden gem!

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Samantha T

We had to change our wedding venue 28 days before our wedding due to the floods in Boulder. We found the Hudson Gardens through "Save My Colorado Wedding". Denise was wonderful to work with and helped us secure our wedding date at the Gardens, and get our paperwork done quickly.... Read More She was always available for questions and very friendly and sweet. Rentals are kind of expensive during peak season, but have the best flowers. Getting married in late fall-winter is also possible if you use the Inn. We used Monet's Place for our ceremony site, which feels intimate and has beautiful views of the pond. The Inn was wonderful for our reception with an outdoor patio for cocktails and lawn games, two cozy gas-burning fire places, a huge dance floor, dressing rooms, and a kitchen prep area. The best part about the Gardens is the multitude of beautiful picture taking spots. I recommend meeting your photographer there the week of and walking through where you want to take photos. The fall colors in mid October were breathtaking! We live 10 minutes from the Gardens and we had no idea it existed. It is a wonderful place and we will visit it again and again.

Perfect setting

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Lisa C

We had our ceremony in Monet's Place and it was absolutely beautiful. I didn't feel the need to add any decorations as the setting itself was beautiful enough without any extra touches. The chairs looked great and we were able to set them up however we wanted them. The... Read More dressing rooms were adequate to our needs and honestly we didn't spend much time in them anyway. The welcome garden pavilion was perfect once we got the sides of the tent pushed back so it was basically only a roof and everything looked wonderful. They had just installed some new lighting in the ceiling of the tent that wasn't yet operational so that was a bummer because the lighting that we had to use was a little bright and harsh but even that didn't really matter. Overall the day was perfect and beautiful and we didn't have a single thing go wrong. I would definitely recommend Hudson Gardens to future brides.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Ryan H

Professional, easy to work with, great communication and it was the perfect venue for our winter wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Alyssa S

Yes, we just pulled off the BEST wedding day EVER! Our sunset ceremony at Hudson was perfect and the setting is ambient. Thank you for providing the perfect set up for our special day.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Nick M

They screwed over my friend badly! Do not trust them with your money

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Meghan S

This is a great Colorado venue! We had a late fall wedding at the Inn and were able to host our ceremony outside and reception indoors, and we could make that decision the week of! Sometimes it was hard getting a hold of the right event planner, but when you did they all were... Read More great to work with, professional and communicated very efficiently between each other. They definitely have their system down which was very nice. I would recommend a day-of-coordinator to help with logistics so you don't have to worry about that during your wedding. Overall, I would definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jordan M

We own a landscape company so it was important for us to be surrounded by beautiful landscape on our special day. Hudson Gardens put a lot of work into their grounds to make everything look spectacular and kept our guests talking about how beautiful everything was.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Bethany P

Hudson Gardens is absolutely beautiful! With September weather in Colorado so unpredictable, we were glad to have booked The Inn for our reception. We did not have our ceremony at the venue and were bummed to find out that we did not get a discount on the price. Overall, we were... Read More extremely happy with everything.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Natalie T

I had my wedding and reception in the Inn at Hudson Gardens. It was beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashley S

Hudson Gardens was great! The venue was just beautiful and I would not want our wedding to have been anywhere else. September is a great time of the year there as the flowers are fully bloomed!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

We had our wedding at Hudson Gardens on 9/17/16 – Our ceremony was in the Rose Garden and our reception was in the Garden Canopy. It was absolutely fantastic; both areas were surrounded by gorgeous flowers. The grounds are well maintained and the staff is very helpful. Rates are... Read More competitive, but don’t include a lot of “extras” (no day of coordinator, linens, etc.). They do provide a list of approved vendors for the catering and the list is large and diverse with plenty of options. Communication with all employees throughout the planning process was easy and they responded promptly. They also have certain rules that some might consider quirky (no petals allowed – you can drop daisies instead/no kegs allowed/no shots allowed/no drinking in the dressing rooms) but a rental associate should tell you all of that up front during the venue tour, and be sure to ask all of your questions before signing an event contract. We loved every moment of our event at Hudson Gardens and would highly recommend their venues and services.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Karen H

This venue was beyond expectations!! We had our reception in the Inn in January and it was more beautiful than we could have hoped. Our guests still can't stop talking about it and how they wish they could have found it for their weddings. The staff was helpful, kind and quick... Read More to respond to any questions. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rachel H

Hudson Gardens was a beautiful place to get married. We had our ceremony at Monet's place which was so picturesque. The trees provided a nice shade as well so it wasn't very hot - and this was at the end of June. It also is friendly on the budget because it really needs no... Read More decorations - it's so pretty all on its own. The tent was also the perfect size for our group as well - 100. We had plenty of space and it didn't feel like you were crammed in there at the tables. The people were very easy to work with. You just have to follow the rules and there are several. But it was a beautiful spot and one of the most reasonable I found that included tables and chairs, especially on a weekday. The Monday wedding is highly recommended - a fun weekend of celebrating before and not a lot of competition for dates on really any of your vendors. However, there was another wedding on the same night as ours which I was worried about. But no need, we didn't hear anything from their side of the venue, so no issues and there was also no road noise, which I was concerned about being so close to Santa Fe.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Blake B

Everything was set up as planned, all doors were unlocked for the vendors to access at the agreed upon times, and there were no ugly surprises. Of note: You are paying strictly for the use of the gardens, there are no other services provided by this venue (wedding... Read More planning, catering, etc). When it comes time to schedule the final rehearsal, you will have to do it at the final walkthrough- they would not allow it to be done earlier. This can be difficult if planning from out of state; for example I wasn't going to be back in Colorado for the final walkthrough until September 9, (Wedding was September 27) so I had to wait until then to schedule my final rehearsal. During your event, the area is not closed, as it is a public garden. This means you may have people wander past your wedding or get in your way during rehearsal; a group of Girl Scouts exploring a bridge brought my rehearsal to a dead halt for a few minutes. Overall, this is a beautiful venue! Everything was perfect the day of and I don't regret a thing! I very much would recommend this to other brides!

A beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Susana M

We had our wedding ceremony at Monet's place and our reception in the Welcome Garden Pavilion at Hudson Gardens. Booking the venue was simple and the staff was friendly and easy to work with. The venue itself is gorgeous, and the facilities are very nice. The only... Read More down side was their strict policy on timing. Make sure you and your vendors don't start setting up before your scheduled time, or else you'll be fined. We arrived 15 minutes early and were asked to wait outside before we could use the dressing room.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Jordan F

This venue is BEAUTIFUL. We got married at the Rose Garden and the reception in the Garden Canopy. The flowers are amazing and they surround the tent canopy so that a ton of decorating is not even needed. It is also a great place to take pictures. It did not get 5 stars due to... Read More the coordinator, Karen. She was not friendly and did not seem To care about her "customers" at all.

The Hudson Gardens

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Amy D

The Hudson Gardens and Event Center is a beautiful place for a wedding. We loved its proximity to Denver, which was convenient for all of our guests. We rented the Inn, and had an outdoor ceremony then utilizing the beautiful historic, rustic (also air-conditioned) Inn for our... Read More reception. The space is large and can comfortably accommodate more guests than we had. We had a lot of compliments on how beautiful our venue was! When we had our first meeting with one of the event coordinators, she was very helpful and nice. She showed us photos of previous weddings and took the time to get to know our wedding vision. A few months after we booked, she left the company. Our wedding got assigned to another coordinator who was not as pleasant. We understand that the venue has rules, however, it seemed that was her only concern. She was just a bit too abrasive and off-putting. Other than that, everything was wonderful! We were pleased with the affordability, location. and beauty. We enjoyed our time scoping the venue out for good photo-ops and had a great time in the gardens with our photographer on our wedding day!

Beautiful Location- Difficult Staff

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Jaclyn D

I was mezmerized when we looked at the gardens for a reception venue. The Inn is beautiful, and the flowers around are gorgeous. The price was also incredibly reasonable, in my opinion, for a summer Colorado wedding. In addition, they allow you to bring in outside alcohol,... Read More which really cuts costs. They have approved vendors for catering, etc. which were all reasonable and we had a very lovely time and it was a lovely venue. That being said, Karen was horrible to work with. We signed our contract with a lady named Denise who told us there would be only 2 events on our day in order to allow for guests to not be crawling all over the grounds, and ample locations/time for photos. There were then 3 weddings scheduled, ours being the latest to start since our ceremony wasn't there, and the locations for the other brides were directly where I wanted my pictures taken. When we first contacted Karen regarding the other weddings timings and locations in the venue to be able to plan out the photography schedule, she refused to give us that information citing "protecting the other brides' privacy". This seems ludicrous to me, as we were not asking for their social security numbers, but were frankly trying to plan out the evening without stepping on anyone else's toes too. If you can be strong against the stressful force that is Karen, the venue is worth it. If not, the effort in dealing with her may not be worth it, which is sad for a very lovely and affordable Colorado venue.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Samantha

We got married here on a Monday, last July. It was breathtaking, affordable and everyone was a joy to work with! Denise was easy to contact and always helpful. My friends and family still talk about how perfect this venue was! I never thought I could have affordable a place this... Read More beautiful with all the amenities included but Hudson Garden helped make my dream wedding under $5,00 possible.

Our Very Important Date

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Amanda B

Hudson Gardens is a very beautiful venue that needs little to no decorating. The staff there will answer your questions in a timely manor but Karen does NOT smile in any of her interactions with you which can leave you feeling like she's mad at you. You do have to use one of... Read More their caterers, but it is a long list of people to choose from. Karen also made some helpful suggestions when I was having a rough time figuring out what else I was going to do when I ran into a conflict with venue restrictions. i.e. flower girls cannot drop petals but can release butterflies or blow bubbles. Make sure for your rehearsal (which they give you 30 minutes for) that they turn the power on if you need to plug in your music. On the day of they did give me a golf cart lift down to my site so I wasn't seen before my walk down the aisle. The lady assured me I was beautiful and talked to me the whole time. The rest of the day we had to sort of be our own guide through it all. I'd go with them again but I would have suggestions for them the second time around. There was a $750 deposit we are supposed to get back... we'll see if that happens

Hail

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Tiffany W

We had horrible hail that came as we did first looks. They charged us $75 to open the door 30 minutes early.

Great wedding and reception venue!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

This venue is conveniently located, beautiful and fun! The outdoor wedding venue is beautiful, the log cabin is so warm and inviting, and the options to hang outside during the reception is great for guests.

Hudson Gardens

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Emily W

We absolutely loved the gardens. They were perfect for our vision of the wedding. We got married in the rose garden and didn't need to put up any decorations or flowers. The reception tent was great, very open and nicely lit. There was a concert going on across the park and we... Read More didn't even notice a sound issue- just a people issue with our photographer. We really wanted to go over to Monet's place to take pictures but it was blocked off for the concert. I think we were able to get some great shots though. Denise was patient and very helpful. She worked so fluently with our caterer. Together they pretty much planned the timeline of our entire day. My only critique is that there was a lot of miss-communication about scheduling our walk-through- which was taken care of very quickly. But also for our rehearsal- we had to wait for other people to get out of our 'space' which we had scheduled for. I let the front desk lady know, but nothing was done. We ended up just waiting until that group was gone. Overall our wedding day was perfect.

Beautiful venue, ok service

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Veronica M

My husband and I were in love with this venue when we saw it. On our rehearsal day there was no one there to walk us through everything. On our wedding day they did not unlock the men's dressing room, so the groom and groomsmen had nowhere to be while waiting for the ceremony.... Read More Overall, we really were very happy with the venue, but it was fairly expensive and the service was subpar.