The Hudsons modern photography

Fayetteville, AR

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

110 W Meadow St, Fayetteville, AR

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Brooke S

Customer service was absolutely terrible. it took over 4 months to get my photos and when I asked I was told I should have emailed them to ask about it sooner. Also, once they finally did mail them to me, it was a disc of photos of the WRONG WEDDING. It truly felt like I was... Read More just another person and this was just another gig to them. If you're in the business of photographing the most important days of people's life, you should really focus on that. Professionalism was completely lost in the interactions I had with Mr. Hudson. If I could post screenshots of the things he said to me, I would. I would never recommend to anyone. No one should ever feel like their happiest day is just another transaction.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Ashley N

Jason & Kori are excellent at what they do! We had a blast shooting engagements, bridals & the wedding. They offer so many options & take tons of photos that it's hard to narrow down your favorite! Easy to work with!!!

Very Talented

Reviewed on 7/10/2014

Jason Hudson photographed our wedding and reception. The price was excellent, and the pictures were more beautiful than I could've imagined. Would highly recommend Hudson Photography!

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Emily M

My wedding photos taken by Jason Hudson turned out gorgeous! He was timely, professional, and unintrusive. I would have liked him to have been more assertive during "must have" family photos so that I didn't seem like Bridezilla but other than that, no complaints whatsoever.... Read More Extremely easy to communicate with via email and extremely reasonable prices considering the amount of experience and reputation of Hudson Photography.

Beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Leah W

Jason takes amazing photos! There were some moments that he missed that I wish he captured, but the photos we do have are stunning. We're still waiting on our final photos (our wedding as a month ago) and haven't gotten them yet. The Hudson's get super busy this time of year, so... Read More be prepared to wait a bit for your photos.

Wonderful pics and nice too!

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Jessica B

Jason Hudson photographed our wedding, engagements, and bridals. He did great. He's very laid back, easy to work with, and extremely nice. I was very please with his work.

Some of the best photographers in NWA!

Reviewed on 6/12/2011 Jennifer D

We are still waiting on our wedding photos, but I am positive that we will be satisfied! I am so pleased with our engagement photos, and just love all of the work I have seen by the Hudsons. I truly believe they are some of the best photographers in the Northwest Arkansas area.... Read More My husband and I always looked at their work even before our engagement, hoping to one day be able to use their services. I am sure our photos will be worth every penny paid!

Amazing Photographers!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2011 Brittani R

I used the Hudson's for my wedding and they are amazing! The pictures are very creative and modern and I have gotten so many compliments and people wanting their information after seeing my pictures. I highly recommend them.