Custom Designer Cake Boutique

The Icing & The Cake designers strive to provide you with the perfect centerpiece for your special occasion. We offer a comprehensive and creative design process to provide you the cake of your dreams. Contact us or visit our boutique located in Mooresville, NC to book your free consultation and tasting.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Stands, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

105 Singleton Rd., Mooresville, NC Mooresville, NC/Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Areas (704) 663-0399

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Ingra S

All I can say is WOW!!! Brandy is AMAZING! From the tasting all the way to the wedding she was a gem to work with! I designed my cake and she executed my vision PERFECTLY!! I could not be happier! Not only was my cake GORGEOUS it was THE freshest best tasting wedding cake I've... Read More EVER HAD!! Use Brandy and people will be talking about your wedding cake for years to come!

2017-05-10T05:11:40 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! :) Your cake design was amazing and I truly thank you for letting me create the cake of your dreams!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Brandy S

Excellent service, delicious and unique cakes!

Meet The President

Brandy Stimac-Spalding

The owner of The Icing & The Cake, since February 2016, Brandy Stimac-Spalding, has over 15 years of experience baking and decorating cakes. I am dedicated to creating beautiful, carefully constructed, fresh baked custom cakes. Having the opportunity to be apart of someone's special day or occasion, creating the cake of their dreams, is so rewarding and the feeling is unexplainable when you see their faces light up! I absolutely LOVE what I do and hope to share the passion with my clients.