Custom Designer Cake Boutique

The Icing & The Cake designers strive to provide you with the perfect centerpiece for your special occasion. We offer a comprehensive and creative design process to provide you the cake of your dreams. Contact us or visit our boutique located in Mooresville, NC to book your free consultation and tasting.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Stands, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

105 Singleton Rd., Mooresville, NC Mooresville, NC/Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Areas (704) 663-0399

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Ingra S

All I can say is WOW!!! Brandy is AMAZING! From the tasting all the way to the wedding she was a gem to work with! I designed my cake and she executed my vision PERFECTLY!! I could not be happier! Not only was my cake GORGEOUS it was THE freshest best tasting wedding cake I've... Read More EVER HAD!! Use Brandy and people will be talking about your wedding cake for years to come!

2017-05-10T05:11:40 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! :) Your cake design was amazing and I truly thank you for letting me create the cake of your dreams!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Chrissy L

The Icing & The Cake's Brandy did an amazing job with our wedding cake. Not only did it look beautiful and exactly what we were wanting it also tasted amazing. We were beyond happy with everything she did for us. I highly recommend her for your wedding cake!!

2017-07-31T21:28:31 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I do not always hear feedback on the cakes I create and really appreciate you taking the time to leave this wonderful review! Thank you for letting us create your wedding cake and be a part of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Addam W

We had a beautiful, simple, and relaxed atmosphere, but when it came time to say our vows, then eat-and-be-marry it quickly became an emotional wedding, even the cake was in tiers!!! One cannot speak highly enough to the level of quality and service delivered by The Icing & The... Read More Cake. Brandy and her assitant, Margaret are professional, friendly, and talented. MAKE IT A POINT to stop by the shop if you are in Mooresville, NC. The cliche a picture is worth a thousand words doesn't quite cut it when showing someone who has not seen one of Brandy's cakes a mere photograph. I'm not speaking of mass production shelf goods; I'm referencing Brandy's ability to use a stranger's ideas to create for them a custom baked good that is both visually astounding and delicious. Margaret safely delivered and set up my wedding cake when it was 90+ degrees outside and made sure everything was 100% perfect prior to leaving. My cake is a fantastic memory in and of itself. I have never paid for goods/services in which when the transaction was complete, I wanted to pay more, until now. I am in awe with the level of genuinely kind service I received while the product exceeded my every expectation. I find myself looking for opportunities requiring baked goods...so I may do business with The Icing and the Cake again.

2017-07-23T16:53:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I absolutely LOVED creating your cake!!! We really appreciate the amazing review and strive to create beautiful, great tasting cakes. Your kind words mean the world to us. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Brandy S

Excellent service, delicious and unique cakes!

Meet The President

Brandy Stimac-Spalding

The owner of The Icing & The Cake, since February 2016, Brandy Stimac-Spalding, has over 15 years of experience baking and decorating cakes. I am dedicated to creating beautiful, carefully constructed, fresh baked custom cakes. Having the opportunity to be apart of someone's special day or occasion, creating the cake of their dreams, is so rewarding and the feeling is unexplainable when you see their faces light up! I absolutely LOVE what I do and hope to share the passion with my clients.