The Inn at Cherry Creek

Hotel

Food + Catering, Service Staff

233 Clayton Street, Denver, CO

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Caitilin B

I was thrilled with Inn at Cherry Creek! The food was absolutely outstanding and the staff was very pleasant and accommodating. I appreciated how flexible they were with the menu. I especially appreciated the way the wait staff made sure to let me taste all the food because often the bride and groom are busy and don't always get to taste their own food! The wait staff made a point of finding me and giving me appetizers. I really appreciated that nice touch! There was a staff change in the middle of the wedding planning process so there were a few hiccups (e.g., I dropped things off that they had a hard time locating and the seating chart never made it to the wait staff) but overall the experience was wonderful! There is currently construction going on right next to the Inn, which changed the view a bit and at the beginning of the reception there was a strong smell of tar. Luckily they have an entire wall of glass that is retractable, so we were able to have the reception inside while occasionally retracting the wall to utilize the beautiful terrace outside! Even when we were indoors the wall of glass allowed us to enjoy the ambiance of the terrace area while staying dry and warm inside! The setting was beautiful and the catering was exquisite and creative! We had an ice cream sundae and a special soda bars that were fun for everyone! The rooms were very nice and the bridal suite was incredible. The location is also a major plus. It is situated in the beautiful Cherry Creek area, but is considerably more reasonably priced than other hotels in the same area. All the guests loved the experience and raved about how beautiful and wonderful it was! I highly recommend the Inn at Cherry Creek!

Review for Inn at Cherry Creek

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kenda S

I absolutely loved their terrace area! One of their rooms has a retracting wall that opens completely to the terrace and the out door space has nice plants wrapped in white lights and strings of lights overhead. Also, the staff at the Inn were exceptional. The catering manager and the chef were fabulous to work with and were extremely accommodating. Both of our families felt very welcome and comfortable. The rooms are very nice.;If you are particular about things like table settings, be very clear about what you want and ask to see what they do normally. It was a minor detail, but our tables had wine glasses at the place settings when all wine was coming from the bar, not being served table side. They were a little crowded.

TO The Inn at Cherry Creek