The Inn at New Hyde Park

New Hyde Park, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Modern Luxury, Timeless Elegance...

The Inn at New Hyde Park is a turn of the century estate house complete with a luxurious bridal suite, indoor and outdoor wedding chapels, terraces, fountains, and gardens. Let our team help you create your picture perfect wedding.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

214 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Melissa C

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! From the moment I saw this venue over a year ago I instantly fell in love. The outdoor space is gorgeous, the cocktail area was amazing, and the reception area is beautiful! The service from the moment I went to look at the venue was superb. Jeff was... Read More the person I dealt with a majority of the time and he was always willing to help and available to answer all my questions. Jennifer the event planner makes all your worries go away and goes through all the details of the final day. My maître d was Carlos and he was amazing from the moment my aunt got there in the morning. My aunt did all the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding and Carlos and his team helped put EVERYTHING together. My wedding wouldn't be possible without them. My bridal attendant Liz was with me every step of the way in a non invasive way which was great. My mom kept telling me how Liz was doing all sorts of things in the ceremony area and reception area to help yet she always managed to be with me! It was like she was in 2 places at the same time. Wow I don't know where they find they're staff but everyone was truly amazing. If I could get married again I would do it just to get married at The Inn at New Hyde Park. My day flowed beautifully without any worries, everything was taken care off. People usually say there is always ONE thing that goes wrong on your wedding day and I was waiting for that to happen but it was made possible because the staff at the Inn is always on top of everything. They even packed the top of my cake for me at the end of the night which I come felt forgot about and they wrote the sweetest note on top of it. Btw, the food is delicious! There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about this place, if you are undecided over which venue to get married in you have to visit The Inn and you will have no doubt in your mind that this is THE place. Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

As MOB, I was asked to look at wedding venues, the bride and groom making the final decision. From the moment I walked into the INN and met with Cynthia, I hoped they would love it as much as I did...AND THEY DID. From then on, we could not have been more thrilled with our... Read More decision. Cynthia was amazing and easy to work with. She was thoughtful and caring as we planned the perfect day. The venue is so beautiful, the food delicious, the staff helpful and supportive. Most of our guests had never been to the INN and the reviews were A+. On wedding day Cynthia was there to wish us well and place us in the gentle and able hands of Melvin, our maitre d' and Mary and Aires, our amazing bridal attendants. They were caring and attentive, thinking about things before we did. The bridal suite is magnificent and was stocked with food and drink all day. If we didn't have the wedding to follow, we would never have wanted to leave. We were fortunate to have the most picture perfect day of the summer and the ceremony was outside in the gardens which were gorgeous. We moved inside to the Tuscany Room for the cocktail hour, a fun and unique experience, and then on to the elegant Georgian Room for a magical evening, which ended way to soon. After the wedding, the bride and groom were escorted to the B&B at the INN for their wedding night. What a lovely end to an evening that exceeded all of our expectations!! My hope is that someone we know will invite us to an event here so we can enjoy it as a guest. Our guests have said "best wedding ever" and we agree. Thank you to everyone at the INN for caring so much about making this special event stress free.

The best wedding venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 stefanie c

My husband and I had our wedding here at the end of August 2014. We had booked with Cynthia in March of 2014. When I saw The Inn after months of looking at other halls I knew I HAD to get married here. Our reception was in the Georgian room and we had our cocktail hour... Read More inside. The rooms were absolutely gorgeous, the service was impeccable, the food was great, and the grounds are beautiful. Cynthia was very accommodating and tried her best to give us everything we asked for. I would 1000% recommend The Inn for any event. There were some SLIGHT hiccups, but nothing that would take a star away from my review. I would get married there all over again.

Sept wedding

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Amber-Dawn S

I just had my wedding at the Inn. The place deserves great reviews. The staff was very attentive. I had two bridal attendants. Most places only give you one. The staff was on top of everything. The guests loved the venue for the food, decor, and overall service. If you are... Read More interested in this venue it pays to bargain. I got mini Viennese dessert displays thrown in at no extra cost with bargaining. The only complaint is that the some of the frames used for the reception got damaged even though they were wrapped. other than that everything was great.I also liked that they offer you a complementary stay at the B &B next door which is really nice so you don't have to first go to a hotel.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 elaina A

Beautiful setting for our 200+ Greek wedding! Cynthia, Michelle, and staff worked with us on every detail and helped to create an (almost) seamless evening! The food is delicious and service was excellent- our guests were raving about everything weeks after the wedding. The... Read More rooms are beautiful and the whole venue has a cozy classic-home feeling. * the (almost) seamless evening was due to a small mix up with one of the table's place settings being slightly off. It was dealt with and our evening was perfect :) Thank you to the staff for helping make our guests happy and creating a beautiful setting for our wedding.

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Leilani L

Everyone at the Inn at NHP was great from the beginning. Jeff, our sales coordinator was very friendly and answered all of our questions quickly. They helped us out with the details and were on top of everything on the wedding day. The maitre'D and bridal attendant wore ear... Read More pieces to communicate to one another, I felt like I was the most important person there. Liz, the bridal attendant, was with me and made sure I was doing well from the food I was eating to my makeup looking good.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Luciana P

We had our wedding at The Inn at New Hyde Park in July, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon . Ceremony was outdoors and the gardens were a beautiful scenery for photographs. From the beginning of our planning, we were very pleased with the service and level of professionalism from... Read More the staff at the Inn. Felicia was great in helping us make the decision of having our wedding there and after that, we were put in the very capable hands of their in house wedding coordinator , Ms Jennifer. The day of the event, Carlos and Stephanie were great and kept everything on a schedule. The food is phenomenal, the rooms are beautiful and the bridal suite is unlike anything I have ever seen. Everyone at The Inn, from the receptionist to the General Manager, have made an impression on us. We highly recommend the Inn at New Hyde Park.

Wonderful White Wedding

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Christina F

I recently had my wedding june 19th! It was a beautiful venue and wonderful staff! The bridal attendant and head man melvin were absolutely exception! I had not a worry in the world and they were incredible! Food was amazing and we had a blast!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Nicole G

No wonder why it's been rated 4 years in a row, LI's Best Wedding venues because it certainly is the best. From their service to their food to their rooms, I can't say enough incredible things about them. My family, groom and his family were all blown away with the wedding that... Read More we planned to see it all come together. The Inn made it happen and we left feeling so fulfilled and happy. Absolutely gorgeous place and the food is ALL delicious.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Atikay H

We really wanted a unique experience for our special day and this venue offers it! They are the best and I would recommend them to any bride and groom. Our wedding reception was truly over the top! Both Andy and Jeff helped us have a once in a lifetime experience!!!

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Jessica O

We had our wedding on Nov 2nd, 2014. Everyone can not stop raving how beautiful the venue is and how impeccable the service was. The food was excellent, the staff was exceptional, and the entire grounds were stunning. We cannot recommend this venue enough!

Best Wedding Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Susan C

After searching for a perfect wedding venue we picked The Inn at New Hyde Park and it was one of our best decisions ever. We worked with Cynthia, who was amazing, to help plan our special day. Everything was laid out for us with what we needed to take care of by when, which... Read More made the planning process much easier. They provide you a binder of vendors they partner with which really helps figuring out who to partner with and we even attended their wedding expo to meet some of the vendors in person. On the day off, everything was smooth and easy. The staff was very accommodating and I really appreciated both the Maitre D and Bridal Attendant throughout our wedding. The moment we came from our ceremony (at a nearby local church) to taking pictures in their beautiful outdoor space and throughout the reception- they were so professional, understanding, and happy to help. Our guests LOVED cocktail hour and the food at reception. We still get so many compliments of how amazing our wedding food was which is great to hear! I highly recommend The Inn at New Hyde Park for your upcoming wedding event!

Wedding at The Inn

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

My wedding was this past weekend and I can honestly say, The Inn surpassed all expectations. I am truly happy with the service, venue and most importantly the staff. Everyone was professional and friendly, just phenomenal. Ambiance of the place is cozy, rustic and elegant,... Read More especially the cocktail hour room. Their newly renovated bridal suite is perfect for getting ready. Putting all decor aside, the most important thing at a wedding is the food. Food at The Inn is awesome. All my guests raved about how great it was and how much food there was. Would like to extend a big thank you to all the staff there for making my day so special. A special thanks goes to Cynthia & Michelle for putting up with us thru the whole planning process and being so patient with our craziness, our Maitre D, Barbara, who had everything under control when things went crazy during the wedding, and our Bridal Attendants, Mary & Liz who took such great care of us. All of you are fabulous!

The best wedding I could ever ask for 10-11-14

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Emily S

The Inn at New Hyde Park was the absolute best choice that I could have chosen for my wedding. My fiancé and I absolutely fell in love with the Inn the moment we saw it. We met with Cynthia who since from day 1 went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted and more for... Read More our wedding day. She was always available to answer any questions and concerns we had, and she really gave me so much amazing advice in order for me to make my wedding day to run so smoothly. She was absolutely amazing and I feel so lucky to have worked with her throughout my wedding process. On our actual wedding day, Cynthia, John, and Donna did everything necessary in order for my wedding day to run smoothly. They were all extremely attentive and making sure I was happy throughout my entire day. Donna was able to help me get ready and was even there with a ridiculous amount of food before I went me and my husband went out to our cocktail hour. Anything I needed anything, Donna and John were there to make sure I had everything I needed. I could not have asked for more attentive service throughout my entire day. The cocktail area room is one that is so unique to the Inn and the reception room looked amazing with my floral arrange,ends and uplighting that the Inn provided us with. Although there are so many wedding venues to choose on Long Island, I believe that the Inn at New Hyde Park is one of the top venues that you could choose. The service and attentiveness that you receive throughout your entire wedding process is one that is unmatched from most other venues on the island. The grounds and venue are absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier to have chosen to get married there. I want to thank Cynthia again for being so absolutely outstanding throughout my entire weeding process and I would recommend this venue to any future bride that is looking to get married at a fantastic venue on Long Island. My wedding was absolute perfect and I have to thank the amazing staff from the Inn at New Hyde Park for giving me such an amazing wedding! Emily

2014-10-17T09:03:41 Response from the vendor

Emily, Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. We really enjoyed working with you and hope to see you again soon. You always have a place with us at The INN.

Ready to go back!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Tyler S

I was a guest for a wedding in August 2014 and was surprised to see how large and beautifully decorated the Inn is. From the underground valet service to a beautiful outdoor space complete with water features and beautiful garden - everyone agreed that it is a gorgeous wedding... Read More venue! The food was amazing, the staff was very attentive and the chandeliers and decor were stunning...I can't wait to be invited to another event there!

Dream comes true -

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Janet H

I think one of the main parts of a wedding I didn't realize was so important was the service from beginning to end. The Inn at New Hyde park is an amazing venue, has easiest the most beautiful bridal suite I have ever seen, and handled my complicated menu requests without... Read More flaw. The service actually is one of the most powerful parts of my experience. When I first toured 14 months ago I could not believe how amazing this place was. I have driven by plenty of times, but did not realize how beautiful it was on the inside. It is like a different world. The representative who toured me was informational inquisitive and NOT pushy. Obviously I selected the Inn and during the entire planning process, I knew I could rely on them for anything. Even just as a sounding boards. The staff there helped me with things that had nothing to do with their jobs. They were the suprise partners and event planners. On the wedding day, from the busboys to servers..the amazing service continued. I saw other nice venues. Non outside of Manahattan are as perfect as The Inn. Both, because of the the physical beauty and the human touch. Thank you Inn at New Hyde Park

Dream Wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kelly M

Perfect, amazing, out of this world dream wedding....September 5 2014 we had our wedding at The Inn at New Hyde Park. The place itself it absolutely beautiful. We booked with Cynthia who guided me the whole way. She knows what she is doing!!!!! She made my wedding experience... Read More flawless. She has impeccable taste! She went way above her job and became a friend to us. The wood work, the brick work and size of the rooms will leave people amazed. I first off need to say we had a hard time finding a place that I thought could comfortably sit 320 people. When I walked into their ballroom I didn't have a doubt this was my place. The cocktail hour makes you feel like you went on a trip to Italy. This room will blow your mind. Across from it is the new bridal suite..... That fit our family of 50 in there :) which needless to say is huge as well. The bridal attendants couldn't do enough for us. And kept all 50 people in bridal suite beyond happy... With endless drinks and food. These girls made us feel like royalty. The make your day perfect! Our maître d MELVIN was amazing. He has the day so under control. This wedding ran on time and he kept everything in order. This staff I can not praise enough. The food was unbelievable. We had chicken, salmon, filet mignon, and pork chops. The food all came out hot! I had a two hour after party in another room at the Inn. I had mini burgers, pulled pork sliders, and French fries as a little extra snack. We had a club like setting with a great Dj. This after party was the way to go. We ended up with almost 100 people staying! We then stayed at the beautiful bed and breakfast on the grounds. The bridal attendants and security guard walked us over when the night was done. Which they had champagne and all food waiting. I didn't want this day to end. This was truly the best day of my life! I can't thank the Inn at New Hyde park enough for making my dreams come true.

Gorgeous venue!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Sharon B

I was in the wedding party for a wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park this summer, and what an amazing venue! The facilities are all top of the line, and the staff was friendly, organized and ensured everything went smoothly. Also, all of the guests raved about the food. I would... Read More definitely recommend the Inn at New Hyde Park to any bride.

Our dream come true

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Leah M

We knew that the Inn at New Hyde park was the place we were going to have our reception at as soon as we walked in. It's beautiful! Throughout the entire planning process we worked with Cynthia who was simply fantastic. She answered all our questions, returned phones calls, made... Read More sure that our day went without a hitch, altogether she was awesome! Out maitre'd Carlos was on point at all times. He made sure we got everything we needed and made sure we as well as all our guest were enjoying themselves. My bridal attendants Liz and Corrine were awesome and so attentive. They took care of us and the entire wedding party and made sure nothing was overlooked. The food at a the Inn is phenomenal. I cannot rave enough about how delicious it is. Our guest are still telling us how much they enjoyed the food and cocktail hour was the best they have ever had. The staff made sure our signature drink was made perfectly and it was hit with all our guest as well. With our package came the cake from Dortoni Bakery which we were able to customize and taste test ahead of time. We got the strawberry mousse and it was delicious and so beautifully made. By the end of the night we weren't able to eat all of our food but they made sure to wrap up a plate for me and my husband. They even gave my mom a few plates of food that were made for guest who were no shows. The staff at The Inn are so professional and polite and you can tell they strive for excellence and that is what you will get when you book them, pure excellence. They even gave us a security guard to watch over our gift table and money box! We couldn't have asked for a better venue than The Inn At New Hyde Park. Cynthia thanks so much to you and the staff for making our day so beautiful and memorable. It was our dream come true. Brandon and Leah Williams

Amazing Wedding! Thank you Inn at NHP!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Rachele D

I recently had my wedding at the Inn (8/10). We made an appointment to see the Inn on the advice of a friend. The minute my husband and I visited, we knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding. We worked with Cynthia at the Inn who was nothing but outstanding i helping us... Read More plan our special day. Any questions we had she was helpful in answering our questions, and if she wasn't available, one of her associates was able to help us. As the date of our wedding approached, Cynthia guided us through the reception (cocktail hour, the reception itself, table settings, the list goes on and on). On the day of my wedding, we actually arrived early from the ceremony. Everything was ready for us. We used the new bridal suite which was gorgeous! It did not look like a typical bridal suite. It fit our entire bridal party comfortably (11 groomsmen, 10 bridesmaids, plus a few extras). Our maitre d was John who from the moment we arrived catered to our every needs. He was fantastic and took care of everything. Our bridal attendants were Mary (such a beautiful Irish soul), Kathy, and Aries (who I believe was new). Before cocktail hour, Mary was constantly by my side, getting whatever I needed, whether it was food, water, etc. She was simply amazing. During cocktail hour, I mingled with my guests (which I wasn't planning to do). Towards the end, Mary found me and made up a massive plate of food for myself and my husband. The food at cocktail hour was amazing! I couldn't even finish what she brought me. Before the reception we were able to look at our room before our guests entered. The room was beautiful. BTW, doing LED lights (which is extra was worth it). Our cake, which was done by Dortoni bakery looked beautiful which had a surprise for us - Mickey Mouse heads on two of the tiers! Our cake topper was bride and groom Mickey and Minnie and our wedding hats (which were a gift from family) was being used to decorate cake table. So seeing the mickeys on our cake was such a nice touch! The reception itself was a beautiful event. ALL of our guests LOVED the food and the service by the staff at the Inn. My husband and I barely touched our food because we were dancing and mingling with guests. However, our bridal attendants made sure we ate something during every course. The food during every course was OUTSTANDING! This includes the desserts (banana splits for all and pastures on every table). EVERY single guest at our wedding said this was the BEST wedding they've been to. EVERYTHING was perfect and I owe it to the staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park. Cynthia, I cannot thank you enough for making our day memorable in every way. You went above and beyond for us. We could not have been happier. You made our first day and husband and wife very special!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Hanna K

Working with Michelle, Carlos, John, Liz, Ernsue was a pleasure. I don't live in New York so communication was very important. Michelle and I had our struggle in the beginning with communication, but I am grateful she was willing to listen and made the necessary changes... Read More accordingly. She made sure the wedding ended in the way I envisioned. Michelle worked and helped us in our food selection for the cocktail and reception. Everyone raved and enjoyed the food we had picked. They were also shocked at the amount of food that was offered. Carlos made sure we didn't fall behind on our schedule. He made sure all our needs were met as the maitre'd. John, who oversaw the whole wedding process, was very calm and easy to work with. He was willing to listen and offered suggestions for our best. The bridal attendants Liz and Ernsue went above and beyond what was needed. They were there every step of the way not just for the bride, me, but for everyone in the wedding party. It would have been a long tiring day without them. Everyone at the Inn was very helpful, warm and welcoming! I would recommend Michelle and her team at New Hyde Park to everyone! Thank you for making my dreams come true!

The best Wedding

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

What can I say but our wedding went off without a hitch. Now I know what it's like to feel like a movie star. Every need was taken care of without hesitation or question. The staff was as friendly and professional as could be, especially the Maitre d John and my bridal... Read More attendants Mary and Donna. They even gave us a security guard to watch over us and our gifts. He escorted us to our bed and breakfast which is a house on the corner. It was also included in our package. Everything was taken care of before we even needed to ask. Our wedding was held outside. It rained that morning but they still made it possible to have our ceremony outside, which was lovely. The cocktail hour was outstanding (from what all the guests have told me). We were able to sample a portion of the food and it was utterly delicious. Unfortunately we could not attend the full cocktail hour but my bridal attendants managed to bring us a number of plates. I could not believe that everything we tasted was amazing. The room was spectacular. Everything was exactly the way we wanted it. Nothing missing. They were even able to create a lounge in the corner of the room where everyone could just hang out. Then there was dinner. Outstanding! We especially loved the pork chops which were perfectly cooked and juicy, the duck was superb and our filet mignon was a perfect medium rare. Delicious. We also had the ice cream sundae for desert which was out of this world. Also our cake from Dortoni bakery was perfect. We were able to taste test and pick out our cake which was included in our package. All our guests said they had a totally amazing time and that it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. We would highly recommend this venue for any event. The grounds are beautiful, the food is amazing and the staff couldn't have been any better. We would like to give a special thank you to Cynthia who organized this and did an amazing job. We couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much. Elaine & Arie

The most amazing day of our lives! 5.17.14

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Marissa P

We really don't even know where to begin with how absolutely perfect and amazing our day was. I think every bride envisions her wedding day as the most beautiful, perfect and fun day of her life and I can definitely say mine was. From the moment we met with Cynthia, I knew she... Read More was truly special. I was a very picky and particular bride and Cynthia made all of my wishes come true... from the lobsters and raw bar at the cocktail hour. to the custom cut mirrors on the kings tables and special furniture, cigar bar and outrageous afterparty in the ballroom across the hall, Cynthia saw each detail through to the end. It's rare to find someone who goes beyond the call of duty when it comes to weddings and Cynthia truly did, She and the entire staff at the Inn made us feel like we are family and didn't just treat my husband and I like gold, but ALL of our family and friends. The food, decor and level of service was the best we have ever experienced from any wedding we've ever been to. 2 months later and we are still getting calls about how it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thank you to the Inn for making the most important day of our lives also the most beautiful and insaney fun, we cannot wait to come back and have another party there again soon! We love you guys! xoxoxo Marissa & Frank Cinelli!

friendly helpful staff, beautiful venue

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Jenny P

and delicious food!

Simply the best!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014

People can not stop talking about how amazing our wedding was! Everyone there was simply amazing and I couldn't imagine having a better wedding anywhere else. The tuscany room is unforgettable and the food is delicious. The people who work at the Inn (Jeanine, Cynthia, Jackie,... Read More Marvin, Melissa, etc) make you feel as though nothing is impossible and you are the most important person to them. They truly make you feel like royalty and are apart of their family. I look back at our wedding and know without a doubt having our reception at the Inn was the best choice.

TO The Inn at New Hyde Park