Unique waterfront venue! Opened in Spring of 2017

The Inn is a uniquely located venue and Bed & Breakfast with multiple possibilities limited only by your imagination. On one side is a 90-acre nature preserve and on the other is the majestic Delaware River. Ceremony can be done on-site or at the beach in front of us. Two B&B rooms and the Tower Suite (suite ready Fall 2017) offer incredible views and make it possible to spend the night after the Reception. The venue capacity is 110 for formal seating with a dance floor & catered functions and 150 for parties and dancing or whatever you want to create. During warmer weather rock (in a chair) on the porch, or fold the wide doors open and move the party to the river deck.

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Waterfront, Beach, Garden

91 Country Club Rd, Salem, NJ (609) 420-8190

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Tia R

If I had picked any other venue my wedding would not have been perfect. Yvonne was amazing! She is such a pleasant & professional woman. The place and the views are gorgeous. We mostly communicated via email, which was my preference, and Yvonne always answered quickly and just... Read More as fast as plans were changing she was right on top of it assuring me it would all be okay and she could accommodate whatever i needed. Yvonne helped get all the last second kinks out the day of the wedding and everything was perfect when I made my entrance. We chose to stay our first night there and woke to coffee and a home cooked breakfast. Yvonne's quiche is delicious! From I do inside of the beautiful hall, to pictures on the beach at sunset, to waking up to the views of the river, it was amazing. My wedding day was everything I wanted and so much thanks to Yvonne for helping me all with it and for how beautifully she has restored The Inn at the Salem County Club. I highly recommend this place!

2018-02-28T14:06:25 Response from the vendor

Hello Tifany & Chris! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a wonderful review about The Inn and your wedding experience with us. Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Tina G

This place is beautiful beyond words. Yvonne and her husband are such lovely people! They will go above and beyond what you need to make your day as special as it deserves to be!

2018-01-09T08:04:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating. It was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you at future events at The Inn!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Justin S

Just had my dream wedding at the Inn at Salem Country Club this past weekend. Yvonne and Jim are truly a dream to work with. Everywhere you turn at the venue there are beautiful views, from the contemporary open and airy feel of the venue building, the quiet secluded feel of... Read More the beach, to the multiple picture opportunities in the meadow The Inn will not disappoint. Through the whole process the staff were accessible, helpful, encouraging, and seemed just as excited to see my wedding vision come to fruition as I was. We had a couple of hiccups with outside vendors and the staff at the Inn were there ready to help and assist with solutions! I felt so relaxed the whole time and can not talk enough about how fantastic an experience it was to have such an important moment at the Inn. Not to mention that after our fantastic wedding night we woke up to a beautiful blue sky and views of the river in the River B&B room. The owner of the venue personally made a delicious and relaxed breakfast served on the porch. We felt catered to and relaxed through all aspects of the weekend. I cannot recommend this venue enough. If you enjoy a place that combines the beauty of the southern NJ shores with a beautiful and unique venue, The Inn at Salem Country club is for you!

2017-09-12T10:20:12 Response from the vendor

Dear Judy & Justin! It was such a pleasure to see you two getting married here and enjoying every minute of it. Thank you for your raving review. Jim, Elizabeth and I really enjoyed working with you, your bridal party and your family from start... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 TraLa B

The Inn at Salem Country Club is an absolutely amazing venue!! We just had my best friend's bridal shower there and it was beautiful. Everything is beautiful including the gorgeous deck with perfect views of the river. The owners go above and beyond to make your event special.... Read More I would recommend the Inn to anyone looking for that perfect place for their shower or wedding!

2017-09-12T10:24:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! (I thanked you already via email, but never via The Knot I noticed today... oops). It was a pleasure to work with you and the bridal party to arrange Kelly's bridal shower. It was so great to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Monica S

Had a wonderful experience at this venue. The location was ideal especially for the beautiful day we had. It's located along the river and has a beautiful deck overlooking the views. The whole venue was recently renovated and I was fortunate enough to have their first event. The... Read More inside is beautiful with wood ceiling and a modern touch. It also has a bridal suite that is beautiful as well. It's a unique location and venue and would make any event stand out!

Yvonne Grant

I was born and raised in The Netherlands and moved to New Jersey in the year 2000. Love is what brought me here. In the early 80's I worked in hospitality, which prepared me to take over the family hotel. In 1995 I took a break from the 'Horeca' as they call the food & hospitality business in Europe. My husband Jim and I were distributors for American consumer goods in Russia for almost 20 years. In 2011 Jim had the dream & vision that lead to what is now The Inn at Salem Country Club. I enjoy working with people and seeing our customers' events & weddings executed as they envisioned.