Book Your Wedding with The Inn at Tranquility Farm

A BALLROOM IN WAYNESVILLE, NC

The Inn at Tranquility Farm in Waynesville, North Carolina, specializes in creating one-of-a-kind wedding celebrations. With a focus on tranquility in a peaceful and quiet setting, you and your family can gather to experience all of the joys and romance that should accompany a wedding day. The Inn at Tranquility Farm offers both indoor and outdoor venues for your wedding ceremony and reception. This venue will accommodate up to 150 guests.

The Cocktail Lounge/Great Room. Tranquility Farm promises an indoor event surrounded by elegant furnishings and architecture. Bold cedar trusses make an impressive statement, offset delightfully with ornate crystal chandeliers. A stone fireplace adds welcome ambience to the space. You are welcome to use this area with the Pavilion for up to 3,000 square feet of event space, suitable for both ceremonies and receptions.

The Porch. Step out onto the porch for a breath of fresh air and the view will then take your breath away. The porch features 1,000 square feet of space, so it’s ideal as a comfortable overflow area or even as a spot for an intimate ceremony. Seasonal gardens add lovely color and scents.

The Gazebo. Open air events in the Gazebo would be absolutely stunning. With the mountains in the distance and your guests surrounding you in rustic church pews, you can meet your intended in the Gazebo to exchange your vows.

The Pavilion. As one of the premiere event spaces at Tranquility Farm, the staff is proud of the Pavilion and for good reason. Cedar trusses and chandeliers line the ceiling and the Pavilion even features a stone fireplace. This event space is large enough to accommodate up to 150 guests for both dinner and dancing.

The events planners at the Inn at Tranquility Farm are consummate professionals when it comes to creating weddings that will be filled with happy memories. The venue offers planning packages that provide you with as much or as little planning assistance as you desire.

The full-service package includes 40 hours of planning from the first concepts of the wedding to the end of the event. This is the option for brides who want to turn everything over to the capable hands of a professional. Another package includes up to 25 hours of planning and this package is ideal for the bride who wants some involvement with the process but also needs a little help. A day-of package is also available, which only includes help with all the last-minute details.

Every wedding event provides you with a full 12 hours of access to all rental facilities located on the premises. The bride and groom also receive complimentary overnight accommodations in the luxurious Grand Suite, which includes breakfast service the next day. On-site parking with a parking attendant is also provided for every event.

The wedding party has access to a fully furnished bridal suite on the day of the event. The suite features a separate vanity area, a waterfall shower and a fireplace.

Ceremonies include a one-hour rehearsal, full guest seating, a sound system and podium, floral stands or candelabras at the altar, tables for cards and gifts, a beverage station, a host to greet the guests and any lounge furniture needed.

For the reception, the venue provides tables of all sizes and shapes, white chiavari chairs, ivory tablecloths and napkins, full tableware and all barware. The venue will also position three antique bars where you want them throughout the event spaces. The inn staff takes care of all setup and teardown for your event.

A grand inventory of wedding props and decorations is available to you and you can choose from items such as candleholders and serving dishes for your event.

Audiovisual amenities include a full sound system throughout the Pavilion, porch and cocktail lounge, on which you can play a personal playlist. A screen will also display photo presentations or a welcome message to your guests.

The venue does not offer catering services, so you are free to hire an independent caterer of your choice. A commercial prep kitchen with all appliances is available for your caterer to use.

At the Inn at Tranquility Farm, weddings can’t help but be everything you dream. The events staff is happy to offer you as much or as little assistance. Some enhancements are also available.

• The venue will transport you throughout the sprawling 60 acres of property to find photo opportunities such as secret paths, rock formations and babbling brooks
  • Arrange overnight accommodations for your guests
  • Plan a rehearsal dinner at the venue

Your Mountain Wedding Destination

The Inn at Tranquility Farm is a distinctive and unique event venue and lodging destination situated in the peaceful mountains of Western North Carolina. Tranquility Farm offers you an exclusive, elegant and exceptional back drop for your special event or wedding day.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

1804 Camp Branch Road, Waynesville, NC (828) 564-1105

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Rebecca G

The Inn at Tranquility Farm staff were wonderfully accommodating and attentive, helping with whatever little mishap pops up. They are super easy to get to, and have a ton of killer views. When picking the ceremony spot, the veranda is a must! It has the best view, and... Read More chandeliers for an afternoon or evening wedding. Their Bridal Suite is huge, and such a wonderful place to relax before the big moment. I am so grateful to the Inn at Tranquility Farm for all they did for my husband and I on our big day.

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Miranda M

I recently had my wedding at the Inn. It was everything I had ever wanted. The staff were incredibly helpful and were a huge part of my perfect day! The venue is absolutely perfect, combining mountain views with southern elegance.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Laura M

I can't say enough about the Inn at Tranquility Farm for our May 2017 wedding. Its no secret that its in a beautiful location with a breathtaking view but the quality of the Inn as a venue goes beyond that. As an event planner for many years I have very high expectations about... Read More how an event should be planned and run, Sutton and the Inn exceeded all of those expectations. From the very first meeting Sutton was helpful and personable with lots of suggestions for vendors and ideas for decor. She always responded to emails within a day leading up to the day of and coordinated flawlessly with all of our vendors day of. When I wanted a difficult lighting set up Sutton was willing to work with me to make my vision come true! I believe the difference is in the details and thats truly where the Inn stands out. The little signs they put out, the things they care about, the ideas they give. I even ran into the owner one day I was up there and she recognized my name as her "May bride!" Its amazing that a venue can make every bride feel like they are the only person getting married there the entire year!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Melanie R

I recently attended a wedding at this lovely venue while it was pouring the rain. I was very impressed at how the facility and staff were prepared to handle the not so sunny day. If you’re looking for a venue that goes above and beyond to meet your every need then I highly... Read More recommend The Inn at Tranquility Farm.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

The Inn at Tranquility Farm is a wonderful place to have your wedding and reception. Sutton and her entire staff were wonderful to work with. Everyone that attended my best friend’s wedding had nothing but wonderful things to say about the venue (especially the view).

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Julia D

My dream wedding came true at the Inn. The reception could not have gone better and Sutton was priceless to have as our planner. Everything went smoothly and the venue was absolutely stunning - pictures do not do it justice. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a... Read More thing.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

I can't say enough good things about this place. My wife and I picked it for the view, and were pleasantly surprised by the service offered in addition to the facility. Great place, great people. We'd recommend the Inn to anybody!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Kelly W

This is the venue dreams are made of! Not only does it have the most beautiful backdrop, but every detail of this venue is breathtaking. I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful place to get married! Everything came together perfectly thanks to Sutton and her awesome team!... Read More Sutton worked from the day we set the date to make sure every detail fell into place and made sure I had nothing to worry about on my special day. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for making my wedding day everything I’ve ever dreamed of!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Hayley B

The Inn at Tranquility Farm was absolutely the best place to have my wedding. They are so prepared for every possibility. They have tons of on site decorations and the reception space is highly customizable. Sutton worked wonderfully with my wedding planner to make my day go off... Read More without a hitch. All of my guests loved the beautiful views and amazing vibe of this venue. I highly recommend having your wedding at this amazing venue!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Amber M

I would give this venue 6 stars if I could. I recently had my wedding at this location and my guests raved at the beauty and elegance of this location. It's lovely for an outdoor wedding or inside wedding. The wedding coordinator Sutton is absolutely the best. She made our... Read More experience at the Inn perfect! She helped me achieve exactly what I envisioned on this perfect day. I have nothing but cherished memories from this experience and lots of compliments from all the guest. Best venue around!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Cheyenna S

The Inn at Tranquility Farm was absolutely perfect. Everyone from us, to our families and guests were raving about how gorgeous the venue is and how incredible the staff was. The outside ceremony area is absolutely breathtaking, even with a cold and rainy day. The staff was so... Read More helpful that even on a rainy day, there was nothing to worry about since they were so on top of it that they had a gazebo set up with sides that roll down. Also, the inside of the Inn is beautiful and extremely accommodating, we had everything we needed to get ready and more. The suite has a beautiful view that will make you never want to leave. It is extremely convenient having the indoor reception right by the ceremony area and is also breathing. If you want to take your guests breath away I highly recommend The Inn at Tranquility Farm- they will love it! I also strongly recommend their wedding planning services. Sutton (our wedding planner) was extremely helpful on the many months leading up to the wedding and also the day of. Having her there from day one made a huge difference with the many details that go into planning a wedding. She really helped tie everything together (and also make sure I didn't forget any details)!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Claire C

Where or how do we begin to say thank you! Saturday was perfection. We can’t tell you how many times and how many ways that people have told us so…not that we needed to hear it in order to know it! We have never seen Taylor so happy, less stressed about an important event, or... Read More party and dance so much! The day went exactly as she dreamed…minus the BEE! Ha! The Inn at Tranquility Farm is gorgeous. The facilities are perfect. Sutton's list of suggested vendors made a seamless team. The Inn's staff did their jobs in such a way that we weren’t even aware of them until things were done. BUT…none of it would have come together and been what it was, without Sutton Katz! Her thoroughness, understanding tempered with the needed level of authority, her ability to balance a bride’s needs with a mother’s input, her professionalism and attention to detail…all of these make Sutton an incredible asset to The Inn and TO US! Thank you Inn at Tranquility Farm! Thank you Sutton.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Hilary M

I cannot recommend this place enough! The venue = perfection. Everyone raved about how gorgeous our wedding was. And to top off the perfect venue the staff, especially Sutton, was amazing to work with. She had everything planned and organized for me. There was no point that I... Read More was nervous something would go wrong. She had everything under control and made sure my night was perfect and unforgettable. I cannot thank Sutton and the inn enough for the perfect dream wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Beth G

My husband and I got married in June in a private creekside ceremony, followed by a bash at the Inn. Five months later, friends and family are still talking about what a wonderful place we chose. The Inn offers a perfect backdrop for a mountain wedding, with all the amenities... Read More for a relaxed and unforgettable experience.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Lillian H

The Inn at Tranquility Farm was everything promised and more. We were looking at several wedding venues in the area. But, once we toured the Inn and met with Sutton, we knew we didn't need to look any further. The Inn at Tranquility gave us total access to the most impressive... Read More venue in these mountains with several private indoor and outdoor areas for fantastic pictures and amazing views. But, in addition, high quality linens, dishes, glassware, additional decorations and any other amenities on site were available to us for no extra fee. Sutton saw to the flawless execution of the bride and groom's vision for their wedding and kept everything running smoothly. All of the vendors worked together well, provided exceptional service, and made certain that this wedding was everything the bride and groom had hoped it would be. For a stress free, memorable, and beautiful event of any kind, we would highly recommend the Inn at Tranquility Farm.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natasha W

It is the most beautiful setting for a wedding from the gazebo for the wedding, to the house for getting ready, the absolutely gorgeous wrap around porch, the grounds, and of course the staff, who are fabulous. We were married in June 2016. Even now our friends and family... Read More cannot stop talking about what a gorgeous place it was, neither could our photographer! Sutton, the manager, is fantastic and will make sure your day goes off without a hitch and exactly as you want (and even if there is a hitch, you won't know about it because she is that good!). Sutton was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process from booking all the way to the wedding. She was great about answering questions right away and providing helpful suggestions on things we wouldn't have thought of otherwise. The views were amazing with so much space to admire them. The hall looked fantastic and had no problem fitting a band, dance space, large bar and tables for our 100 guests. There was definitely room to spare. The front porch and grassy area in front of the main house was perfect for our cocktail hour with a bar on the porch. The main house made for a great staging area to hang out and get ready during the day. Great venue, great people. Couldn't have asked for a better day and better experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer H

Amazing venue with a staff that tends to every need, so your day is stress-free and fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Victoria S

10 stars if we could! We were married on October 14, 2016 at the Inn at Tranquility Farm. It was the most perfect day. First, the venue, settings and scenery are absolutely breathtaking. Sutton and her team were an absolute delight to work with. They made sure everything went... Read More better than planned, all while smiling and not breaking a sweat. The level of service we received from our initial visit was top-notch. We took advantage of the entire property - ceremony in the gazebo, family-style dinner on the porch and reception in the pavilion. Our family could not stop taking pictures and commenting on how special the property was. We would absolutely recommend the Inn at Tranquility Farms - your event will be spectacularly special!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie R

I just got married at the Inn on 10/16/16 and couldn't have had a more perfect wedding. We had already fell in love with a venue but it was out of our budget so we took a leap of faith and set up an appointment at the Inn and booked that same week! We forgot all other venues... Read More even existed. The views are amazing. It's nice and private for weddings and you don't have to worry about anyone sneaking in on your wedding. The bridal suite is huge and plenty of room for everyone to spread out and get ready. Sutton was AMAZING and we were so grateful for her. She took the stress and craze out of wedding planning. Any time I got stressed I just told Sutton and she immediately handled anything going on. The owners were amazing and helpful the day of. Everyone makes sure your day is perfect and you don't worry. They got my food, drinks, and checked on me frequently. Best venue and staff hands down!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Karen W

Having our wedding at The Inn at Tranquility Farm was absolutely perfect. After my first visit there, I knew it was the location I was looking for, and immediately signed a contract and cancelled all other appointments I had that week at other locations. If you're wanting a... Read More private mountain wedding, this is it. Overlooking mountains, lots of room to spread out, and tons of photo-op backgrounds. Plus chic, new, and beautiful decor and landscaping. The service? Amazing. Couldn't be better. The owners and staff working there do everything they can for each couple to make it exactly what they are looking for, within their own unique style. Sutton's communication and customer service is top-notch. Her work with not only me, but with the vendors I had selected, were way above my expectations. Also, getting to stay the night at the venue in the house, was absolutely perfect for me and my new husband. :) I really encourage you, if you're looking to have your wedding here to take time and visit to see the beauty it captures. If not, I know their website and Facebook site has a lot of great information and pictures from various weddings/events.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex S

I worked with The Inn at Tranquility Farm this summer for a wedding, and I was impressed in every way. I am not sure that words can accurately express the quality of this vendor. Every aspect of the inn is of highest quality, from the facility itself to the staff and level of... Read More professionalism. The facility is clean, safe, and absolutely stunning. The staff works diligently to accommodate every need, and the events run smoothly because of it. Working at the inn made my job seem easier and more rewarding than every before. The wedding came together beautifully, and I was proud to play a small role in that. I will always take advantage of any opportunity to work with the inn, and I would recommend it to anyone, from other vendors to a bride and groom.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kristen D

I'm a photographer, and have visited The Inn at Tranquility Farm many times and photographed events there as well. It is an absolutely breathtaking venue. The pavilion and house are beautifully furnished, and create a feel of both comfort and luxury. The staff provides a... Read More superior level of service that's unmatched in the area. If I were able to go back in time, and re-do my wedding, this is place I would want to have it.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Brittany B

My daughter and now husband were married at the Inn at Tranquility Farm this past weekend. It was the most perfect of perfect events. We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. Our guest continue to talk about my daughter's wedding being the most beautiful wedding... Read More they had ever attended including the magnificent mountain views to the gorgeous flower gardens and fountain. The attention to all the details at this venue helped make our daughter's wedding truly an enchanting event. We can't think of one thing we would've changed. Our daughter and son in-law have said more than once that this was the best day of their lives. Our hearts are so full and we are truly blessed with how this venue contributed to this with all that it offered. Sutton Kratz was our day of event coordinator and she was wonderfully attentive to every request we made. She was very responsive and made sure that everything and every vendor was just as we requested. She was fantastic! The owners of the venue also came the day of the wedding to meet us. What a nice gesture. We would highly recommend this venue to any bride/groom looking for that dream location with personal attention and detail. Thank you Sutton and team for everything you all did to make our daughter's wedding day the "Best Day Ever!"

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Samantha K

Our wedding was August 20, 2016. It turned out better than I could have ever dreamed! The Inn at Tranquility Farm is the most beautiful, breathtaking venue a bride could want. It was the first venue we visited, and after visiting the second venue, we knew no other venue could... Read More possibly top this one! Sutton Angelo - Katz is the venue manager and we used her as our day-of coordinator. She was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole planning process and especially the wedding week. She was responsive to questions and listened to my vision of the wedding day and helped me create my dream wedding. She made signs and displays, sent me ideas, helped me get picture frames when I ran out of time, coordinated vendors, and was right there every step of the way during the rehearsal and wedding day. On the wedding day, the owners, Dan and Belle were even there! They are the nicest people you will ever meet! All the guests and vendors could not stop talking about how beautiful this venue was. If any bride asked me where to get married, I would, 100% , without hesitation recommend the Inn at Tranquility Farm! Thank you so much for the best day ever!! David and Samantha Koenig

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kyle A

great view and service. quick trip from charlotte and the room where we stayed was nice too

Meet The Manager

Sutton Angelo Katz

I am incredibly passionate about helping our clients achieve their perfect wedding day at the Inn. I pride myself on being highly organized and detail oriented so you can be an honored guest (instead of a mess) during your own event. From vendor recommendations and planning to coordinating, I am at your service to get you down the aisle and to the party on time!