The Inn at Villa Bianca

Seymour, CT

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Inn at Villa Bianca

A BALLROOM IN SEYMOUR, CT

Grand Ballroom. As the largest event space at the Inn at Villa Bianca, the Grand Ballroom will accommodate 800 guests in theater-style seating or 600 people for a banquet dinner.

Rose Room. Slightly smaller but no less grand, the Rose Room will accommodate up to 450 people in theater seating or 375 guests for a seated dinner. This ballroom features a tired ceiling, Victorian staircase and expansive windows looking out onto the lush grounds.

Crystal Room. The Crystal Room was the original event space at the Inn at Villa Bianca. The ostentatious decor such as Roman columns and Victorian staircase in this room make it a truly elegant setting. This space will accommodate up to 225 guests.

The Regency Room. A number of unique touches make the Regency Room an ideal choice for a ceremony or reception. Hand painting on the walls and a sweeping staircase create unique decor, which may be perfect spots for grabbing first-look photos of the bride and groom. This room will accommodate up to 150 people.

Front Garden. Hold an intimate ceremony or cocktail hour in the Front Garden. Water trickling in the fountain and wildflowers growing freely give the garden an enchanted, romantic atmosphere. You can wander throughout the grounds to find bridges, a pond and a pergola, perfect for use as photo backdrops. In the event of bad weather, the fee paid for the garden is refundable.

Chapel. An exposed ceiling gives the chapel a rustic feel. The chapel will accommodate up to 200 guests for a ceremony, and it has a full sound system, heating and air conditioning.

Gazebo. Nestled in the gardens, the Gazebo offers a beautiful spot for a ceremony. Surrounded by a pond, brook and gardens, the Gazebo makes a charming spot to say your vows.

Pergola. Situated in an out-of-the-way corner amidst the gardens and cobblestone paths, the Pergola offers a resplendent outdoor space for ceremony or reception. This structure features a solid roof, open sides during pleasant weather and drop-down sides with tinted windows when weather threatens. An outdoor fireplace provides welcome ambience. Colored lighting and full electrical power help make the Pergola an appealing space that will accommodate up to 500 guests.

Weddings at the Inn at Villa Bianca exude elegance and luxury. The event planners on staff are veritable experts when it comes to planning lavish wedding celebrations. On the day of the event, the banquet staff attend to every detail to ensure that the wedding party and guests are happy.

Every aspect of the ceremony and reception will be in the event planners' hands. Working with each bride and groom, these experts know how plan an event to remember. All furniture, equipment, linens and tableware will be set up and removed by event staff. Rehearsals are included with wedding ceremonies.

Event coordinators will help you choose your reception menu, working from an established menu or creating a fully-customized menu. The master European chef has broad expertise to provide international or domestic cuisine. Choose stations, a buffet or a seated dinner for your reception. A maître D' assumes charge of the entire meal, and banquet staff provides meal and beverage service.

The Inn at Villa Bianca maintains a list of preferred vendors, which you can use when arranging wedding services. The list includes florists, salons, printers, entertainers, photographers, bakers and hotels.

• On-site event planners
  • Overnight accommodations available on site
  • Villa limousines are available for the wedding party and guest transportation
  • Children's menus available

Where great memories are made!

Nestled along the banks of the Housatonic River, in Seymour, Connecticut, The Inn at Villa Bianca is southern Connecticut's premier venue for special events that transcend the ordinary. Our careful combination of modern and traditional decor sets the background for your wedding ceremony and receptio

Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

312 Roosevelt Drive, Seymour, CT (203) 735-4883

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Marci B

I was married at Villa on April 8, 2017. From our first meeting with Greta, we knew Villa was the place we would have our wedding reception. Not only did we have our wedding reception there, but we also utilized the chapel for our ceremony. We honestly can't say enough about... Read More Villa. It started with Greta. Simply amazing. Always there no matter what. Whether it was to answer a question, accommodate any of our needs and request and set our minds at ease that our day was going to be everything we dreamed of and more, and it was exactly that. The staff at our wedding was amazing as well. Tina is irreplaceable. She made us feel and know that everything would go off without a hitch and she made sure it did. Ryan was just as good. Both of them were there throughout the night making sure Kyle and I were well taken care of. The staff couldn't be better. We really had an amazing day and we couldn't have done it without all of you! We can't thank you all enough!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Shelby S

Can't say enough good things about Villa Bianca! I worked with Greta and she completely took the stress out of wedding planning. Everything was beautiful and reasonably priced. The venue was spectacular and my guest stars loved everything. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Samantha T

I am so happy that we chose The Inn at Villa Bianca for both our ceremony and reception venue. They were extremely accommodating and helpful in every way. I loved my Maitre' d Tina, who was an absolute sweetheart and really helped calm my nerves on the day of. Greta, also went... Read More absolutely above and beyond. She set up all of my centerpieces, which I decided to make on my own. The food was delicious as well, and guests were happy with the meals and service. We felt they were extremely organized and helped everything from ceremony, to cocktail h0ur and reception go smoothly. We had a couple "bumps" on the wedding day, weather-wise and this is when Villa was extremely accommodating. We had the estate booked for an outdoor ceremony and the pergola (a semi-outdoor wooden covering) reserved for our reception. However, it did rain on our wedding day...something we were very nervous about happening. The staff at Villa kept a constant eye on the weather and offered us the ballroom of our choice (I highly recommend Crystal) at no extra cost. We were able to have our ceremony by the gazebo still, as the staff tirelessly dried seats for our guests. So thanks to Villa we still had our outdoor wedding ceremony! Any bride who is looking for an affordable quality wedding should definitely consider Villa Bianca! :-)

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Yadiris R

From the first moment I met Greta at my very first bridal show I knew that the Inn at Villa Bianca is where I wanted to celebrate with my family and friends. My first sit down with Greta she made me feel important. Every step of the way if I needed clarification, or even if I... Read More needed to talk to someone she was there for me. Greta and the Inn at Villa Bianca was the perfect fit for me and my wedding guest. Every encounter that both my husband and I had with her we were always laughing and having a great time. The night before my wedding I was in her office still getting things together for the next day (4/29/17) and she helped out a lot. Tina the maitre d was another lovely person who helped me from the moment she met me during my rehearsal. The next day she made sure that everything ran smooth and that I ate my food and also drank water and any other beverage I wanted to. Hands down the food, the chapel space, the picture space and the Regency room were all very great. My guest loved it all. I will always recommend the Inn at Villa Bianca to everyone who wants to get married and even do their next event, and even if you do not want to have an event their hotel rooms/penthouse was as comfortable as your own home. Staff was great. Greta and Tina were awesome!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Alyssa M

A big thank you to Greta and the staff at Villa Bianca for making my wedding my dream come true. From the planning process to the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and the end result was absolutely amazing. Greta was always available to answer our questions and... Read More respond to our concerns. The reception was held in the Crystal Room. The lighting and decor was absolutely beautiful. The guests were raving about the appetizers --- the fried calamari, buffalo wings, and meatballs to name a few. The main entrees were superb. The Maitre d's took care of everything seamlessly. The room setup was better than we envisioned. Everything was perfect. And let's not forget DJ Mike, he had everyone on the dance floor. The room was energized all night long. It was the most memorable and beautiful day ever. Thank you Villa Bianca

Reviewed on 4/19/2017

WE JUST CELEBRATED MY DAUGHTER'S QUINCEANERA PARTY AND WE WOULD LIKE TO THANKS ALL THE VILLA BIANCA TEAM FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICE.MY GUESTS HAD A NICE TIME AND MY FAMILY TOO!APETIZERS AND DINNER WERE DELICIOUS . THANK YOU ALL THE VILLA BIANCA STAFF CATERED TO MY... Read More GUESTS,EVERITHING WAS PERFECT.THANK YOU AGAIN VILLA BIANCA FOR HELPING US TO MAKE OUR DREAM COME TRUE.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Heather C

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, every minute of our wedding!!! Ryan was amazing, food was delish, and the setting was beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Sophy B

We had the most amazing wedding at the Inn at Villa Bianca. Greta my wedding coordinator was amazing with planning, helping with budgets and answered all my questions. We had an outdoor ceremony (in the gardens) and an indoor reception. Our wedding was on the smaller side but... Read More I still got full attention from my personal Matre D. She set up everything and saw my vision perfectly. I can safely say my wedding would not have run smoothly without her. I stayed with my bridesmaids in the penthouse the night before which is essentially a one bedroom loft, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a sauna to help reduce stress. In addition, there was plenty of room to get ready, have our brunch, do makeup etc. The best part about the Inn was the package deal. There was so much included that there was very little I needed to plan. From the cake, alcohol, food, limo to the overnight stay we got to enjoy everything and didn't worry about vendors or anything else. I would definitely recommend the Inn for weddings big and small to couples who want to enjoy their planning experience and want everything all in one place.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Jillian B

We went to just look at booking this venue and there was a beer bottle and a half empty cocktail glass on the grounds during our tour. The room they showed us was not yet cleaned and was not nice to begin with. The sign outside as you drive in is huge and ugly, as well as the... Read More big sign on the building itself. The price was what sparked my interest, but I was extremely put off by the entire atmosphere

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Katie T

My wedding was just the other night, 12/31/15...I do not know where to begin the other negative reviews on here are just not true! Our wedding night was perfect everything they said they were going to do they did! Karen who was with us from our original tour to the final... Read More appointment is AMAZING! Karen constantly calmed our nerves and reassured us our day would be perfect. Villa Bianca threw in an extra toast at midnight since we were married on New Year's Eve to make it extra special! I brought abbroughtguestbook and several other items to be used during the wedding and they were all displayed correctly as I wanted! Food and Drink were great and I have received many, many compliments from my guests on how awesome of a night they had! Also, not to be forgotten Tina our maitre d the day of was amazing made sure we ate and had a drink in our hand the entire night. I'm sad because there are some negative comments on here and it made me weary but our night was so perfect I highly, highly recommend Villa Bianca! I would do it all over again in a second!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Joan Z

My daughter and her husband got married here on August 29, 2015. Villa Bianca made sure that every detail was perfect. They lined up the bridal party for the chapel wedding and made sure everything was done correctly. After, at the reception, everything flowed beautifully.... Read More The food was good and plentiful. All the ballrooms are beautiful. We were in the Crystal Ballroom, which was gorgeous. We were very pleased with the wedding. My only complaint, is the guest rooms at the villa are really run down, except the bridal suites. So your guest might do better going to the Hilton in the next town.

Beautiful Venue, A Few Bumps

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Courtney P

If you're looking for a beautiful & affordable venue you've found it! When we visited The Inn at Villa Bianca, we absolutely fell in love with their outdoor Pavillion. (They also have multiple ballrooms which are beautiful, but the outdoor reception was more our style.) They... Read More were very easy to work with all leading up to the wedding. They also offer several different packages, one of which includes your basic DJ, photographer, cake fees when you use their preferred vendor list. (This plan worked great for us because it helped narrow down our list of possible vendors and ended up being cheaper in the long run since we weren't having a huge wedding.) There were a few problems on the wedding day, hence why I couldn't give them 5 stars. First, there was an issue where they misplaced our placecards and set our favors at random chairs. (We had already given them a list of which favors went to whom as some were alcoholic, and we had children & adult guests who didn't drink.) This left us scrambling to find them and get all the favors reset an hour before the wedding. Also, they were a bit shortstaffed so by the time we made it to the cocktail hour after photos and such, there was still a line a mile long at our open bar since they only had 1 bartender.(Keep in mind this was 45mins after the cocktail hour started). Lastly, while our guests said the food was good we didn't enjoy our meals as they were cold by the time we could eat them. (The server actually walked out in the middle of our MOH/BM toasts and set the plates in front of us.) Needless to say it was super distracting in the middle of the toasts and our food was cold by the time the toasts & photos were done. Overall, I still think we made the right choice as the venue was very beautiful and exactly what we were looking for....but I will say I'm a SUPER low-key person(my husband would've likely given a worse rating) so any brides who are a bit more high maintenance than me might not have been quite so happy.

Not impressed

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Jackie B

My [now] husband and I checked out this venue for our wedding and during the tour we were NOT impressed. We parked around back to go into the office and meet with their wedding coordinator. There were broken beer bottles in the parking lot that looked like they were still there... Read More from a previous wedding. My thing is, especially if you know you're doing tours- get it together. We toured the building and honestly it smells musty and like the carpets need a good cleaning. The venue is a a bit odd with the hodgepodge of walkways outside leading you from one area to another, I could Imagine walking these hills in heels- it would be a nightmare for me and my guests. Since then I have been to an event here and saying the food was excellent would be generous. I felt like the food was average, white sauces over pasta were a little salty. Overall, I really don't think this place is worth the money. Plates were like $120/pp (which could be different now) at the time I checked which didn't include tip or tax. I feel like if you're spending that much the quality overall should be better.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kelsey G

The Inn and Villa Bianca is the place to get married in CT! Karen was so helpful in answering all of our questions and scheduling times to meet with us throughout the whole wedding planning process. Carla and Jessica were the ladies that were on hand during the wedding day and... Read More words do not express how thankful I am for them. They went above and beyond to ensure the day went off perfectly. Carla was calming and got anything my family and I possibly needed while getting ready on the day of the wedding. She made sure that everything was done on time and was there whenever I needed anything. She is the best! The ceremony was at Villa's Chapel which is absolutely gorgeous with the exposed wood beam ceilings. We had our reception in the Regency room, which has a separate bar area which is fun for guests to mingle in during the wedding. My guests cannot say enough good things about the service or the food. Villa Bianca takes care of all the small details for you, so that you are able to enjoy your wedding. I would highly recommend Villa Bianca to anyone getting married. It is the perfect place!

Exceeced my Expectations

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Catherine B

I just had my wedding reception at The Villa Bianca this past weekend and I can’t say enough nice things about the Villa Bianca and their staff. I was a little skeptical leading up to the 6 months prior to the wedding because it seemed like there was slight disorganization in... Read More the office after I initially booked my day and signed the contract I was not given all the paperwork I apparently needed, etc. also I had read negative reviews on other sites. In the 2 months preceding my wedding the office staff I spoke with Karen and LeeAnn were easy to communicate with and pleasant. The week of my wedding everyone rested any doubts I had and the day of my wedding I can truly say the staff, bartenders, my maître dee Leostina, and the owner Tony could not have been more hospitable, thorough, patient and on point for Everything. I gave the staff detailed instructions with my head counts, menu selection, seating chart, and pictures of how I wanted my centerpieces and minor decorations set up and they made it all happen . Everything was where I wanted it to be and had specified from the seating chart to the party favors, even the signature cocktail I wanted they did flawlessly. It does help if you are organized and provide them with this information and they give you a packet to write this all in but I also included a typed list hitting the highlights from my head count, how many people for each entrée, seating chart with food selections for each person, and pictures of how I wanted the centerpieces I made set up, which they appreciated. All my guests loved the venue (we had the outdoor pavilion) and everyone commented how amazing the food was. Comparatively we spent much less than several other venues we checked out and the Silver Package at the Villa came with 6 butler style horderves that we got to choose from a selection, cheese, vegetable tray, wine at the tables, bread, salad, soup, pasta and guests got to choose from 1 of three fine course entrée selections that came with our choice of vegetable and starch, a 5 hour open bar and 3 hours of limo service! We ran late at our ceremony which pushed everything back and everyone at the Villa was very accommodating to this, especially our maitredee Leostina, who kept everything on point and flowing as it needed to be. we had arranged a few days prior and paid for additional limo service at the end of the night for our out of town guests to get back to the hotel, and Tony himself waited and followed through on this even as we were running late. They cleaned up all our decorations nicely and communicated with us to make sure we had what we wanted to take with us at the end of the night, and what we would like to pick up later. When we picked up all the leftover decorations the following day it was all there, packed nicely and neatly. If anyone has had issues with them in the past, I firmly believe it could be that they did not properly communicate what they wanted. It may take you time to prepare detailed lists and pictures but if you do, it helps them know what you would like and leaves less room for error. I’m so happy I chose this venue for my special day, thanks to everyone there for making it a phenomenal experience.

Beautiful and budget friendly

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Stephanie B

The Inn at Villa Bianca was beautiful. Tony the owner was always available to answer any questions we needed. He worked with us on pricing and bundling to help us get the best deals we could get. The food was amazing, everyone raved about it. The only issue I had was I felt they... Read More might have understaffed so it was hard to flag people down to ask questions and my Matre D was busy assisting the staff during dinner. Other than that I would recommend this place to anyone.

We had a wonderful Wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 ARIFFASHIMA A

We just had our wedding here on 9/29/13 and we loved it! We got married outside at the Estate and had our reception in the crystal room and everything was beautiful! Debi & Carla was so wonderful and friendly. All our family and friends said they had a wonderful time. I would... Read More definitely recommend the Villa!

I had an amazing wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 AMANDA

We just had our wedding here on 9/7/13 and we loved it! We got married in the chapel and had our reception in the crystal room and everything was beautiful! It was a great value everything was included in our package so it made it so simple to plan. All our family and friends... Read More said they had a wonderful time. I would definitely recommend the villa!

Awesome Day!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Mary Jo V

Attended neighbor daughter's wedding. The wedding ceremony was held in the chapel. It was a very intimate setting. The cocktail hour was outside and very nicely set up. A lot of room to socialize with other guests. The hor d'oeuvres were delicious--a good variety of hot and... Read More good. Then on to the indoor reception! Food and more food! Delish!!! I really liked the chocolate fountain! The staff was attentive and the reception room just the right size. Overall, we were impressed!

Wonderful Place!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Theola W

I recently had my wedding here (7/5/13) outside in the Pergola and it was amazing. The food was excellent and our maitre d, Jessica was beyond excellent. We ended up booking our baker and dj through them and that was a big help. I was nervous because we didn't go over the final... Read More details until a month before that date (their policy) but we got exactly what we wanted. I did have to call several times with questions since there was no appointed person to contact but they were still very helpful. I 100% recommend this place for your wedding.

Our Day was beautiful - The months before were a mess

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Brittany T

As a young couple getting married on a budget the deal that we got for February was Fantastic. We got the venue, open bar, chocolate fountain, limo service, cake, invitations, catering, & overnight Suite all included. I have heard good things about Villa in the past. While I... Read More want to give Villa a good review for trying - this is a very hard one to write. Leading up to the wedding was awful, the person we first signed our contract with ended up being fired (Thank Goodness). He was the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. However, after that it seemed all the way up until about a month before the wedding they seemed to go through office staff like dirty clothes. Every time I called I got a different person and had to go through every detail all over again. Thankfully they temporarily convinced an old employee (who had left for a better career) to come back and help us. This woman knew her stuff and was on top of everything and really put me at ease. Overall for the wedding they were very accommodating and followed all my instructions for table arrangements etc. to the tee and the room was beautiful! They ended up short staffed (maybe because it was the off season?) for the reception and our Limo driver ended up being a server as well. Then, our Matre'D that was supposed to be only for us ended up running around as a waitress as well. Everyone there earned every penny we paid, the poor staff was so busy! We managed to let everything slide and were able to relax a bit and enjoy our night .For every mistake that was made there was someone to make up for it or that tried to correct the wrong that happened, and for that I have to give them kudos. Overall our wedding reception was beautiful, the staff the day of was on point, the food was delicious, and we were able to let the little things go. I really would recommend Villa Bianca to others, I would just suggest waiting until they Iron out their Office Staff and wedding coordinator positions.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Elysia S

Our wedding day was everything I could imagine! our guests were very impressed with the venue, food, service, and professionalism of the staff working the day of the wedding. I must say that the Maitre D', Frida, was incredible and worked very well with myself, the wedding party... Read More and guests. I could not have done it without her. You are able to select different wedding packages at different price points, and have the option to use recommended vendors. Villa Bianca contacts those vendors and you don't have to worry about it! Everyone shows up and it all comes together beautifully. All of that being said, the reason I am giving the venue 4/5 stars is because we felt unprepared with the number of people handling our wedding. When we had our initial meeting with the Villa Bianca, we spoke to Lorenzo with whom we developed a trusting relationship. Lorenzo promised us "X" we signed our contract, we were excited! When we called the venue after that, we spoke to a different person almost every time (and never Lorenzo). Each individual assured us that they were all in cahoots and anyone could handle our calls, questions, concerns, appointments etc. Unfortunately, this was not accurate. There happened to be a lot of turnover in the office during the time which we were planning and things got missed. This was frustrating for us... especially just days before the wedding. In the end we were so incredibly happy. Villa Bianca did a beautiful job and we felt very well taken care of.

May 18, 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Jennifer M

The day was perfect for our outdoor garden ceremony at Villa Bianca and the site was beautiful. The maittre'd Tina was fabulous and worked extremely hard throughout our night. The food was a lot better than what we tasted at our sampling. The only downfall is that they... Read More scheduled a rehearsal at 5, and ourceremony was supposed to begin at 5:30, and that Tina was the maitre'd for 2 weddings in the same night. The prices can't be beat, but the service and details if give a little more thought and organization would have been perfect. The chocolate fountain was delicious, a pleasant surprise, the fire outside was nice because it got a little cool at night, and our pictures taken at Villa Biance were beautiful.

They just didn't seem to follow through

Reviewed on 5/19/2012 Indira S

First off this wasn't my wedding but a very good friends wedding. I called the day before the actual event to see it I could get a room at the venue so I could drink and enjoy myself without worrying. First off the staff is friendly, but that is the only reason this place gets... Read More 2 stars and not just one. First off they were about to send another group of guests to the penthouse cause 'the bride wasn't getting ready there'. I had to inform them that she was most certainly on her way and the whole bridal party was getting ready there as well. Strike 1 The hallways/stairwells smell like pee and must. I finally haul everything up the three flights of stairs and get into my room which had a giant wasp sitting on the bed when I walked in. After killing the wasp with my hairspray I inspected the room more, the glass in the window didn't fit so there was a random 1 inch gap between the glass and the window pane, hence the wasp. There were stains on the carpet, a label on the ad unit saying it was last inspected in 2004, rips in the outdated wallpaper, and a dead moth in one of the drawers. It also looked like the cleaning staff didn't completely pick up before I checked in as there were soap wrappers on the floor and trash in the tear age can in the bathroom. I went back to my car to get flip flops cause it just felt dirty to walk on the carpet barefoot. Dirty outdated rooms, strike 2. Finally got ready and ready to go the the wedding, and seeing as how there were no signs at all i had to ask where to go and how to get there. Either way you take it you have to walk down a ridiculously steep hill to get to the chapel or to the outside ceremony, women beware take it slow or grab onto someone for help. Once seated for the ceremony and waiting a group of about 40 people just wandered up, turns out they were there for a rehearsal for the wedding held the next night and we all quickly realized the venue double booked the space, well thankfully the other party was understanding and they were to rehearse in the chapel instead. The wedding ceremony itself was wonderful, but that was due to the pastor and the couple planning that part than anything the venue did. They also didn't have enough chairs out and guest had to stand since the staff only brought more chairs for one more row for each side. Strike 3 Now for the reception, my table never got rolls, even though we gave our choice to the bride when we RSVPd the waiter still asked, they were still hanging decorations when we walked in so there was a ladder in the middle of the reception, they didn't set up all the reception cards the way the bride asked, and they only had one bartender. The food itself was not good at all. No one really enjoyed their meals, and to top it off our table never got cake either. After the villa arranged for a large group of us to go to a bar down the street, I was with the bride and groom, we were assured they would pick us back up... Yeah limo never came, thankfully we had a friend that drove ther and drove us back with a few trips. By time we got back, the limo was parked and staff was gone. I was in the lobby looking for some to talk to about all of this but no staff in sight, I did see the other limo pull up and went to talk to him, Eddie was very friendly and very apologetic. All in all I don't think I would suggest this venue at all, friendly staff does not make up for the overall lack of quality.

On stop shopping

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Heather R

My guests stayed here, I got married in the chapel, and had my reception in the Crystal room. Every part of the experience was amazing. The packages at the Villa Bianca are affordable and my guests raved about the food. Wish I could get married here every year.