The Inn At Wild Rose Hall Event Venue

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
F412b66b d91a 408d 92ec 1755c3bf8322~rs 100

11110 Fitzhugh Road, Austin, TX (800) 591-5813

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Gaylynn M

Wild Rose Hall was an amazing place for an April wedding!! My daughter and her fiancé knew when they walked in that this was THE place. There are tons of oak trees, a gazebo, and the grounds are beautiful! Morgan is wonderful to work with and was very accessible to us. We... Read More rented the the inn for the whole weekend and held the rehearsal dinner there as well. The wedding party stayed at the inn and got dressed in the lovely and spacious bridal suite. We had 135 guests attend and there was plenty of room. The pictures were absolutely beautiful. I liked the fact the we could bring in our own vendors! Wild Rose Hall has so much to offer. I am thrilled we chose Inn at Wild Rose Hall for this very special day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katie T

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall was an amazingly beautiful outdoor/indoor venue. The moment my husband and I walked in the door, we knew we would be getting married there. It feels like a backyard wedding in which everything is already setup and perfect to host your friends and... Read More family. Morgan is super flexible, and she makes sure the bride and groom have everything they need to make their day special.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Katya B

I really don't know where to begin or how to put into words how truly amazing Morgan is and how absolutely magical the Inn at Wild Rose Hall is. Morgan is literally a fairy godmother!!! First of all, one of the main reasons we picked the venue we did, and we looked at A LOT in... Read More Austin, is because of her. She is only venue owner we met who just exudes passion and truly cares about making your wedding dreams come true. She was kind, helpful, responsive, accommodating and just overall AMAZING. However, that's just the beginning. The venue itself has this beautiful enchanted garden/forest ambiance with so much gorgeous greenery, oak trees and little tucked away seating areas. The outdoor ceremony area was PERFECT for pictures and completed our colors and theme so well. The twinkle lights in the reception hall and on the trees added to the woodsy but elegant romantic feel of the wedding. Because of how gorgeous everything was, people literally could not stop talking about how breathtaking the venue was, everyone thought we spent double what we did on our wedding. And finally, Morgan literally saved our wedding when she stepped in to do our floral and decor design when our florist fell through 10 days before the wedding. The designs she created were even more beautiful than we could have imagined and captured perfectly the ethereal, dreamy, romantic and woodsy vibe we had envisioned. Morgan and the Inn at Wild Rose Hall is hands down the absolute best wedding venue in Austin and the Hill Country, I'd recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rachel H

We feel so lucky to have found the inn at wild rose hall. Morgan was the most welcoming, kind and helpful person ever throughout the entire planning process. This venue truly feels like your own magical garden, every corner has something special (even a place to feed horses!).... Read More We also loved that the venue comes with a built in rain plan, and ability to choose all our own vendors. We honestly had the best night of our lives and still have guests talking to us about how pretty everything was. Thank you so much to Morgan and the Inn at Wild Rose Hall!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 samuel f

Fantastic Venue - we had our wedding there and it was perfect. Had the place all weekend so we didn't have to travel much. It was beautiful and the animals and other ambiance were great for photos. We will keep them in mind for large events in the hill country!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Margie M

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall is an amazing venue! Morgan was very easy to work with and very accommodating, and the services they provide for the money are a great value. They provide basic table linens, security and set up the tables and chairs for you. It's also an incredibly... Read More beautiful venue! Everyone said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Between the lush vegetation, the lights in the trees, the multiple seating areas, and the carefully curated decor, they have created an amazing venue that I would be happy to recommend to any couple looking for a venue in the Austin area. The location is also great. It's far enough out of town that you get that country feel, but close enough in that it's convenient for travelling guests.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Davya L

My husband and I got married at The Inn in September and it could not have been more beautiful! Morgan works so hard to make The Inn gorgeous and that hard work shows! We loved the backyard feeling, it's almost like your in your family backyard.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Philip G

This venue went above and beyond what we could have expected for our wedding. So beautiful and Morgan was awesome! Our guests couldn't get over how charming all of the little rustic details were. It makes it feel very warm and inviting. On top of that we had the option to stay... Read More overnight. That was a big selling point for us! Very impressed with how it all turned out.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Bryan B

The Bride and I contacted and gathered prices and reviews for over 30 different venues around Austin. After comparing everything, we decided to take a tour of the #1 place on our list. We were sold as soon as we walked the place. We tried to go to other venues just to say we... Read More did, but couldn't shake the feeling we got from The Inn. Morgan is so warm and inviting. She makes you feel like family. Her venue has history, the oak trees tell a story, and the plants are beautiful even in the winter. Our day was on a rainy, cold, cloudy afternoon. It was still amazing.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Amanda H

We LOVED The Inn at Wild Rose Hall!! I cannot say enough how beautiful this venue is! Morgan and her staff are just beautiful people in and out, so it makes perfect sense. From the twinkle lights in all of the trees to the bridal suite, this place is full of character and charm.... Read More Our family and friends raved about the little "conversation areas" around the property, and the kids had room to sprawl out in the yard to play. My wife and I are scatter-brained, but for our wedding it didn't seem to matter. Morgan had every little detail in working order, and gave brilliant suggestions on seating and whatnot to make the day even smoother. She is honest and incredibly fun to work with. Her heart and soul are in this property, and it shows. Every penny spent was beyond worth it. I'd recommend booking here 110%!

2016-11-21T08:04:42 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh A & A =) Y'all were awesome. I really enjoyed getting to know y'all and look forward to y'all staying in touch. Thank you for taking the time to review. HUGS!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kaylinn F

This venue was absolutely perfect! We could not have asked for a more beautiful place to get married. Our guests loved it a short well and said it was very "us." Morgan Jackson was so helpful in the planning process and helped me have peace of mind for the day of. Would... Read More recommend this venue to anyone.

2016-11-21T08:00:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Kaylinn...Thank you so much for taking the time to review. I really appreciate it. It was wonderful to get to know you & your family through the process. To find the subtle connections...it really is a small world. =)

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Holly M

The Inn is absolutely beautiful. And Morgan and her daughter Lauren will take fabulous care of you. I love that it has such great outdoor AND indoor space. I picked it because I felt so comfortable with the rain back-up plan, and was glad I did because I needed it.

Beautiful outdoor ceremony with lovely ranch home!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Tyson H

The Inn was the first of four places we found online to get married and when we visited, we knew it was perfect. Morgan was just charming and so lovely to work with, the house has great character, and the backyard and patio is stunning. We rented the place for two nights so we... Read More could have it the night before the wedding and then stay with our wedding party the night of the wedding. It was the perfect mix. We had a lovely ceremony outside under the trees by the gazebo, had tons of fun taking pictures by the Austin sign, and danced the night away on the deck. We also had catering and a photo booth inside, which was a great space. We loved every detail about the Inn at Wild Rose and would recommend a wedding there in a heartbeat! Thank you Morgan!

Could not have asked for a better venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Lisa C

I planned my Austin wedding from out of state, and chose the Inn at Wild Rose Hall from pictures online, and other reviews. Wow am I happy I did! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Morgan, the owner, does such an incredible job with her place, constantly making updates, and... Read More keeping the place looking beautiful! Not only do my now husband and I love it there, but I can not count how many people approached me to say how perfect the site was for a wedding! Working with Morgan was so easy, she was very flexible with whatever we needed and wanted. The animals Morgan cares for at the venue were such a hit amongst everyone, and a great picture opportunity. The ceremony site is magical under the trees. Overall, I highly recommend this venue to anyone hoping to have a fairytale, hill country Austin wedding! It is perfect :)

So Happy!

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Jina

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall is the perfect place! The venue is amazingly beautiful day time and night. The price I paid was for all day Friday, Saturday and until 11 Sunday. So my out of town guest could stay somewhere for free. Morgan, the owner, is super sweet and attentive! She... Read More has the venue decorated beautifully I only needed to get flowers. The linens for the tables were also included. She has plenty of vases, glasses, candles, candleholders, everything you need already at the venue. I fell in love when I booked my tour and signed up right on the spot. This place is the best! I highly recommend you check it out and book it!

Absolute Perfection!

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Lauren Z

When my (now) husband and I stepped foot onto the property, we immediately knew this place was something special. The owner, Morgan, is a bride's fairy godmother. She absolutely exceeded any and all of my expectations and was such a joy to work with. You can tell by talking to... Read More her how much she loves what she does and can see how much work she's put into this gorgeous venue. I can't rave enough about how sweet and down to earth she is. Hubby and I knew it was a no brainer and that this was going to be where we said our I do's.The livestock on scene are adorable and one of the miniature donkeys started hee-hawing and gave us a little comedic relief during our ceremony. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! All of the animals there; horse, 2 miniature donkeys, 1 normal sized donkey, and 2 goats, are so super sweet and my guests loved being able to feed them apples and carrots! The oak trees are perfection in the evening. They provided partial shade so the ceremony wasn't in complete sun and everyone was comfortable. They are all lit and create this magical light and energy at night.All in all, I would highly recommend booking with Morgan. Her daughter, Lauren, was our on site manager the night of the wedding and was so super sweet and accommodating to work with. Morgan was always responsive with emails, texts, and phone calls with my questions and never made me feel like any of my questions were dumb, though I'm sure some of them were. Being a first time bride and all, we have lots of questions. This venue gives you a lot for the price tag and I couldn't have dreamt of a better day or a better venue. Thank you SO much Morgan for the opportunity of a lifetime. Nick and I adore you and your treasure of a venue. P.s. she has an extensive collection of decorations that you can use!!! AMAZING!

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

When our daughter and son-in-law called us during their first visit to The Inn at Wild Rose Hall, they told us that it was perfect! On our follow-up visit we understood why. Morgan treats her clients like family. She and Lauren are warm and considerate and so very hospitable in... Read More every way. They provided seating, tables, and table cloths for 150 guests, and we were able to use their glass vases and wood bases for our centerpieces. They worked closely with us to coordinate my daughter's dream wedding. And the buildings and grounds are gorgeous! The bride and groom preparation rooms and spacious and wonderfully decorated. The layout of the hall and outdoor serving areas made setting up and serving a breeze for our vendors. The children (and adults) loved feeding the donkeys, horse and goats in the corral out front. We passed through the great room to the lovely ceremony site under the majestic oaks. We enjoyed dinner outdoors under the sparkling lights strung through the trees and danced in a beautifully decorated open pavilion. It was our pleasure to work with Morgan at The Inn at Wild Rose Hall to help our daughter's wedding dreams come true.

Elegant Outdoor Venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Mariah S

My Fall outdoor wedding at The Inn was so magical. Guests raved about the beauty of the venue and the intimate setting. Our wedding party spent the weekend with us at The Inn where we held the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Morgan, the owner, is fabulous to work with... Read More and she provided us with so much guidance with the planning process. I hope many brides can enjoy their weddings at this fantastic venue like I did!

Just Beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Melissa K

I absolutely love the Inn. Morgan is great to work with. Just about every change that was made to the Inn before our wedding was posted on Facebook and they were all gorgeous. The guests at our wedding didn't have one bad thing to say about the venue and most raved on how... Read More pretty it was. I am so glad we decided to have our wedding here. I even recommended the Inn to our bartender who was getting married next year.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Megan B

Morgan and The Inn at Wild Rose Hall are absolutely amazing! Morgan is so easy to work with, very accommodating to your needs, and the upkeep on the property is top notch. My husband and I had our wedding mid-October and everything was perfect. Morgan had just finished up her... Read More beautiful "Austin" wall near the ceremony site which was perfect for pictures with most of our guests being from out of town! My husband and I have only lived in Austin for two years, so having a venue like The Inn was so great. You don't need much decor because everything is already so pretty- the flowers, plants, trees- she has everything you can imagine. Also- Morgan let's you use any of the decor in the kitchen which was awesome for centerpieces! All in all- we couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks to Morgan and her venue, The Inn at Wild Rose Hall will always be special to us. If you're looking for a chic, rustic, elegant, romantic, classy Texas wedding- this is your place. Highly recommend!

Inn at the Wild Rose Hall

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

We had a wonderful experience at my daughters wedding venue, Inn at the Wild Rose in Austin, TX. It was the first day in several months, that it happened to rain in Austin, all day long! This is an indoor-outdoor venue, but the bride and groom wanted to use the beautiful... Read More outdoor area for the ceremony. We were within 10 min. of our intended ceremony when the rain became a very light mist. Morgan, the proprietor, was there to help at this really crucial time. She held back the seating chairs until the very last minute, and her and her staff were going to put out chairs, when the groom (awesome new son-in-law), offered his groomsmen to help. The dry chairs were immediately occupied and the ceremony began. The Inn has a beautiful walkway down to an arbor where one of my daughters best friends had covered the entire area with flowers. Nice job Bess! The bar area at the Inn is a great floor plan. It's a sunken U shaped design with plenty of room to have bins of ice and chilled drinks. Papasita's catered our event including providing the certified bartenders. We purchased our own beverages, but Papasitas, set the bar up and served our guests. They also made the fajitas on site, served the food, and cleaned up. What a professional team. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any of your catering needs. Good food too! We were served the amazing shrimp diablo by our caterers, had a few drinks, wondered around the beautiful grounds at the Inn. The young kids fed the animals the bags of carrots and apples that we brought. There is plenty of yard to wonder around and the Oak trees are just magnificent lit up at night. We had a sit down dinner and then danced the night away under the stars (yes the rain totally lifted). The Inn at the Wild Rose is a lovelly venue. The owner has a very keen eye for decorating and she was very acommodating to our wishes. Our Bess who decorated with her flowers and vases, and is a wedding planner out of NYC, said that this was one of the most open venues to do as she pleased. Morgan is fantastic and takes a lot of pride in what she has created. Cynthia

place is nice, managment isnt!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

The venue was absolutely gorgeous. I attended a wedding there and was very please with the environment. The managment was very unprofessional, cursing at the guests and then decided to be very immature and blast customers on social media. I would not recommend staying there and... Read More if you do book there, be very cautious about what you do there. You will need to walk on eggshells. They definitely didnt handle things properly and almost ruined a special day by being childish.

2014-10-20T10:13:22 Response from the vendor

As a guest of a wedding, it is your responsibility to remember the couple who invited you to their special day signed a contract so they could have a gorgeous place to celebrate and you could have free food, free alcohol & free lodging. That... Read Less Read More

A Truly Unforgettable Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Lindsay W

We knew the moment we saw this property that we'd be married there. The property is gorgeous, unique, and the perfect place to have your dream wedding. The minute you arrive you feel right at home. Morgan is such a warm person and more than accommodating. We're so thankful... Read More that she shared this space with us.

Perfect Is An Understatement

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Summer H

We had a September wedding & it couldn't be more perfect. The Inn is beautiful & it's like stepping into The Secret Garden. It sparkles at night. This venue is magical. On top of all of that, Morgan, the owner is by far the most pleasant, helpful, & wonderful person we... Read More encountered during our wedding adventure.

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall

Reviewed on 7/07/2014

Our daughter and son-in-law were married at the inn. The venue was perfect for their wedding. Morgan is very nice and easy to work with. The table linens are provided and she sets everything up. We were able to use the vendors that we wanted and the price was very reasonable.... Read More The grounds are amazing and the venue was absolutely beautiful, especially at night. We definitely recommend Morgan and the inn!