Book Your Wedding with The Inn At Wild Rose Hall Event Venue

A BACKYARD IN AUSTIN, TX

Set in the heart of Austin's stunning countryside, The Inn at Wild Rose Hall in Austin, Texas, is a rustic-chic venue for both a beautiful and elegant ceremony and reception. Couples and guests can explore the endless nooks of enchanting gardens and charming farmhouse architecture in this famous home, once owned by musician Tommy Shannon. The Inn at Wild Rose Hall focuses on one wedding a day, allowing couples an extensive and generous time frame to plan.

Outdoor Gazebo. Couples can choose to wed beneath the rustic gazebo, surrounded by towering trees draped with Spanish moss. The wedding party travels down the romantic hand-laid stone path after passing through the classic wood picket fence that crosses the threshold. The space is ideal for vintage and naturally-inspired wedding themes, as well as elegant gatherings of up to 150 people.

Covered Verandah. Ideal for both a covered ceremony or an open-air reception, the verandah sets the scene for a night surrounded by the peace of Texan forests. The area includes fans, outlets for bands and DJs, lighting and room for a dance floor. A tented garden room can expand the space for additional seating or a movable feast.

The Great Room. This intimate wooden venue provides an additional indoor space for a ceremony, reception or cocktail hour. Great in the winter for parties of up to 75 guests, the floor-to-ceiling stacked-stone fireplace welcomes guests for a memorable evening of dining and dancing.

The team at The Inn at Wild Rose Hall guides each couple through its entire wedding planning process. To allow ultimate personalization, there is no mandatory outside vendor or caterer list, allowing each couple to choose the ideal businesses for their needs. However, the packages at The Inn at Wild Rose Hall include extensive lists of furniture, rental time and special amenities.

The bridal suite and groom's den are extra-special details this venue offers. Both rooms offer overnight or full-weekend accommodations, a fully equipped area for preparation and stunning, cozy furnishings to celebrate with friends and family before the big moment.

The area does have a sound ordinance, so couples need to silence music for 11 p.m. on weekends and 10 p.m. on weekdays. Pets are welcome in the wedding with additional rules.

There are endless perks featured in this friendly, welcoming venue. Aside from being conveniently located only 20 minutes from downtown Austin, these include:

• On-site animal farm and petting zoo
  • LGBTQ-friendly
  • Full-weekend rentals available
  • Ample parking on site
  • On-site accommodations
  • Cafe and twinkle lights wrapped throughout gardens and trees
  • Unique furniture available for favor and cocktail setup

A One of a Kind S. Austin Event Venue with Lodging

A little slice of hill country heaven, The Inn at Wild Rose Hall blends relaxing natural beauty with a truly Austin vintage vibe. Just a short 20 minute drive from downtown Austin, you find yourself in a place you want to not only get married at but you don’t want to leave. To book a tour, please use our online scheduler link https://theinnatwildrosehall.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?appointmentType=1790464

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Hotel

Destination Weddings

Bow2008 09

11110 Fitzhugh Road, Austin, TX (800) 591-5813

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Megan B

Morgan and The Inn at Wild Rose Hall are absolutely amazing! Morgan is so easy to work with, very accommodating to your needs, and the upkeep on the property is top notch. My husband and I had our wedding mid-October and everything was perfect. Morgan had just finished up her... Read More beautiful "Austin" wall near the ceremony site which was perfect for pictures with most of our guests being from out of town! My husband and I have only lived in Austin for two years, so having a venue like The Inn was so great. You don't need much decor because everything is already so pretty- the flowers, plants, trees- she has everything you can imagine. Also- Morgan let's you use any of the decor in the kitchen which was awesome for centerpieces! All in all- we couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks to Morgan and her venue, The Inn at Wild Rose Hall will always be special to us. If you're looking for a chic, rustic, elegant, romantic, classy Texas wedding- this is your place. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Amanda H

We LOVED The Inn at Wild Rose Hall!! I cannot say enough how beautiful this venue is! Morgan and her staff are just beautiful people in and out, so it makes perfect sense. From the twinkle lights in all of the trees to the bridal suite, this place is full of character and charm.... Read More Our family and friends raved about the little "conversation areas" around the property, and the kids had room to sprawl out in the yard to play. My wife and I are scatter-brained, but for our wedding it didn't seem to matter. Morgan had every little detail in working order, and gave brilliant suggestions on seating and whatnot to make the day even smoother. She is honest and incredibly fun to work with. Her heart and soul are in this property, and it shows. Every penny spent was beyond worth it. I'd recommend booking here 110%!

2016-11-21T08:04:42 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh A & A =) Y'all were awesome. I really enjoyed getting to know y'all and look forward to y'all staying in touch. Thank you for taking the time to review. HUGS!!

Absolute Perfection!

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Lauren Z

When my (now) husband and I stepped foot onto the property, we immediately knew this place was something special. The owner, Morgan, is a bride's fairy godmother. She absolutely exceeded any and all of my expectations and was such a joy to work with. You can tell by talking to... Read More her how much she loves what she does and can see how much work she's put into this gorgeous venue. I can't rave enough about how sweet and down to earth she is. Hubby and I knew it was a no brainer and that this was going to be where we said our I do's.The livestock on scene are adorable and one of the miniature donkeys started hee-hawing and gave us a little comedic relief during our ceremony. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! All of the animals there; horse, 2 miniature donkeys, 1 normal sized donkey, and 2 goats, are so super sweet and my guests loved being able to feed them apples and carrots! The oak trees are perfection in the evening. They provided partial shade so the ceremony wasn't in complete sun and everyone was comfortable. They are all lit and create this magical light and energy at night.All in all, I would highly recommend booking with Morgan. Her daughter, Lauren, was our on site manager the night of the wedding and was so super sweet and accommodating to work with. Morgan was always responsive with emails, texts, and phone calls with my questions and never made me feel like any of my questions were dumb, though I'm sure some of them were. Being a first time bride and all, we have lots of questions. This venue gives you a lot for the price tag and I couldn't have dreamt of a better day or a better venue. Thank you SO much Morgan for the opportunity of a lifetime. Nick and I adore you and your treasure of a venue. P.s. she has an extensive collection of decorations that you can use!!! AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Philip G

This venue went above and beyond what we could have expected for our wedding. So beautiful and Morgan was awesome! Our guests couldn't get over how charming all of the little rustic details were. It makes it feel very warm and inviting. On top of that we had the option to stay... Read More overnight. That was a big selling point for us! Very impressed with how it all turned out.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Bryan B

The Bride and I contacted and gathered prices and reviews for over 30 different venues around Austin. After comparing everything, we decided to take a tour of the #1 place on our list. We were sold as soon as we walked the place. We tried to go to other venues just to say we... Read More did, but couldn't shake the feeling we got from The Inn. Morgan is so warm and inviting. She makes you feel like family. Her venue has history, the oak trees tell a story, and the plants are beautiful even in the winter. Our day was on a rainy, cold, cloudy afternoon. It was still amazing.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kaylinn F

This venue was absolutely perfect! We could not have asked for a more beautiful place to get married. Our guests loved it a short well and said it was very "us." Morgan Jackson was so helpful in the planning process and helped me have peace of mind for the day of. Would... Read More recommend this venue to anyone.

2016-11-21T08:00:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Kaylinn...Thank you so much for taking the time to review. I really appreciate it. It was wonderful to get to know you & your family through the process. To find the subtle connections...it really is a small world. =)

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Holly M

The Inn is absolutely beautiful. And Morgan and her daughter Lauren will take fabulous care of you. I love that it has such great outdoor AND indoor space. I picked it because I felt so comfortable with the rain back-up plan, and was glad I did because I needed it.

Beautiful outdoor ceremony with lovely ranch home!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Tyson H

The Inn was the first of four places we found online to get married and when we visited, we knew it was perfect. Morgan was just charming and so lovely to work with, the house has great character, and the backyard and patio is stunning. We rented the place for two nights so we... Read More could have it the night before the wedding and then stay with our wedding party the night of the wedding. It was the perfect mix. We had a lovely ceremony outside under the trees by the gazebo, had tons of fun taking pictures by the Austin sign, and danced the night away on the deck. We also had catering and a photo booth inside, which was a great space. We loved every detail about the Inn at Wild Rose and would recommend a wedding there in a heartbeat! Thank you Morgan!

Could not have asked for a better venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Lisa C

I planned my Austin wedding from out of state, and chose the Inn at Wild Rose Hall from pictures online, and other reviews. Wow am I happy I did! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Morgan, the owner, does such an incredible job with her place, constantly making updates, and... Read More keeping the place looking beautiful! Not only do my now husband and I love it there, but I can not count how many people approached me to say how perfect the site was for a wedding! Working with Morgan was so easy, she was very flexible with whatever we needed and wanted. The animals Morgan cares for at the venue were such a hit amongst everyone, and a great picture opportunity. The ceremony site is magical under the trees. Overall, I highly recommend this venue to anyone hoping to have a fairytale, hill country Austin wedding! It is perfect :)

So Happy!

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Jina

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall is the perfect place! The venue is amazingly beautiful day time and night. The price I paid was for all day Friday, Saturday and until 11 Sunday. So my out of town guest could stay somewhere for free. Morgan, the owner, is super sweet and attentive! She... Read More has the venue decorated beautifully I only needed to get flowers. The linens for the tables were also included. She has plenty of vases, glasses, candles, candleholders, everything you need already at the venue. I fell in love when I booked my tour and signed up right on the spot. This place is the best! I highly recommend you check it out and book it!

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

When our daughter and son-in-law called us during their first visit to The Inn at Wild Rose Hall, they told us that it was perfect! On our follow-up visit we understood why. Morgan treats her clients like family. She and Lauren are warm and considerate and so very hospitable in... Read More every way. They provided seating, tables, and table cloths for 150 guests, and we were able to use their glass vases and wood bases for our centerpieces. They worked closely with us to coordinate my daughter's dream wedding. And the buildings and grounds are gorgeous! The bride and groom preparation rooms and spacious and wonderfully decorated. The layout of the hall and outdoor serving areas made setting up and serving a breeze for our vendors. The children (and adults) loved feeding the donkeys, horse and goats in the corral out front. We passed through the great room to the lovely ceremony site under the majestic oaks. We enjoyed dinner outdoors under the sparkling lights strung through the trees and danced in a beautifully decorated open pavilion. It was our pleasure to work with Morgan at The Inn at Wild Rose Hall to help our daughter's wedding dreams come true.

Elegant Outdoor Venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Mariah S

My Fall outdoor wedding at The Inn was so magical. Guests raved about the beauty of the venue and the intimate setting. Our wedding party spent the weekend with us at The Inn where we held the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Morgan, the owner, is fabulous to work with... Read More and she provided us with so much guidance with the planning process. I hope many brides can enjoy their weddings at this fantastic venue like I did!

Just Beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Melissa K

I absolutely love the Inn. Morgan is great to work with. Just about every change that was made to the Inn before our wedding was posted on Facebook and they were all gorgeous. The guests at our wedding didn't have one bad thing to say about the venue and most raved on how... Read More pretty it was. I am so glad we decided to have our wedding here. I even recommended the Inn to our bartender who was getting married next year.

Inn at the Wild Rose Hall

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

We had a wonderful experience at my daughters wedding venue, Inn at the Wild Rose in Austin, TX. It was the first day in several months, that it happened to rain in Austin, all day long! This is an indoor-outdoor venue, but the bride and groom wanted to use the beautiful... Read More outdoor area for the ceremony. We were within 10 min. of our intended ceremony when the rain became a very light mist. Morgan, the proprietor, was there to help at this really crucial time. She held back the seating chairs until the very last minute, and her and her staff were going to put out chairs, when the groom (awesome new son-in-law), offered his groomsmen to help. The dry chairs were immediately occupied and the ceremony began. The Inn has a beautiful walkway down to an arbor where one of my daughters best friends had covered the entire area with flowers. Nice job Bess! The bar area at the Inn is a great floor plan. It's a sunken U shaped design with plenty of room to have bins of ice and chilled drinks. Papasita's catered our event including providing the certified bartenders. We purchased our own beverages, but Papasitas, set the bar up and served our guests. They also made the fajitas on site, served the food, and cleaned up. What a professional team. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any of your catering needs. Good food too! We were served the amazing shrimp diablo by our caterers, had a few drinks, wondered around the beautiful grounds at the Inn. The young kids fed the animals the bags of carrots and apples that we brought. There is plenty of yard to wonder around and the Oak trees are just magnificent lit up at night. We had a sit down dinner and then danced the night away under the stars (yes the rain totally lifted). The Inn at the Wild Rose is a lovelly venue. The owner has a very keen eye for decorating and she was very acommodating to our wishes. Our Bess who decorated with her flowers and vases, and is a wedding planner out of NYC, said that this was one of the most open venues to do as she pleased. Morgan is fantastic and takes a lot of pride in what she has created. Cynthia

place is nice, managment isnt!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

The venue was absolutely gorgeous. I attended a wedding there and was very please with the environment. The managment was very unprofessional, cursing at the guests and then decided to be very immature and blast customers on social media. I would not recommend staying there and... Read More if you do book there, be very cautious about what you do there. You will need to walk on eggshells. They definitely didnt handle things properly and almost ruined a special day by being childish.

2014-10-20T10:13:22 Response from the vendor

As a guest of a wedding, it is your responsibility to remember the couple who invited you to their special day signed a contract so they could have a gorgeous place to celebrate and you could have free food, free alcohol & free lodging. That... Read Less Read More

A Truly Unforgettable Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Lindsay W

We knew the moment we saw this property that we'd be married there. The property is gorgeous, unique, and the perfect place to have your dream wedding. The minute you arrive you feel right at home. Morgan is such a warm person and more than accommodating. We're so thankful... Read More that she shared this space with us.

Perfect Is An Understatement

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Summer H

We had a September wedding & it couldn't be more perfect. The Inn is beautiful & it's like stepping into The Secret Garden. It sparkles at night. This venue is magical. On top of all of that, Morgan, the owner is by far the most pleasant, helpful, & wonderful person we... Read More encountered during our wedding adventure.

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall

Reviewed on 7/07/2014

Our daughter and son-in-law were married at the inn. The venue was perfect for their wedding. Morgan is very nice and easy to work with. The table linens are provided and she sets everything up. We were able to use the vendors that we wanted and the price was very reasonable.... Read More The grounds are amazing and the venue was absolutely beautiful, especially at night. We definitely recommend Morgan and the inn!

Like something from a dream

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Jen T

The second that we pulled up to Inn at Wild Rose Hall for a tour my husband (fiance at the time) said he knew I would want to get married there. The venue is truly a shabby chic, eclectic, rustic, Austin girls dream. Anyone can look at the photos or take a trip out there and see... Read More how absolutely peaceful, romantic, and fun it is out there. Someone could easily have a full beautiful wedding out there with out purchasing a single decoration. I did not find that true for ANY other venue I visited. I could go on and on about how great the house and grounds are but that is really only a portion of what makes this venue so great, so reasonably priced, and really a steal in my eyes. It makes since to me that to have such an amazing place, it would need to be run by an even more amazing person. The owner Morgan is a bride/wedding planners godsend. I probably emailed her 20+ times over the course of a year with different questions or concerns and she responded quickly and was really a calming force for me. I would not have had the relaxed wedding of my dream without her and this venue. We were able to customize a package that allowed the girls to stay on site in the house the night before the wedding (like the worlds best slumber party ever) but it also gave us the flexibilty to begin decorating anytime after we checked in on Friday or as early as we wanted Saturday. This allowed both me and my family a little bit of down time, we had the whole place ready to go by around 1:30pm and the rest was up to the vendors. If all of this isn't enough for your jaw to be hitting the floor at how awesome this place is, get this, Morgan has a ton or glass vases and wedding decor that other brides have left behind. You are basically allowed to use anything she has on her shelves at no extra cost. The goal for me when I started planning the wedding was to have something as low stress as possible for everyone involved so we could all stay focused on the big picture and not get caught on minor details. The Inn at Wild Rose Hall absolutely delivered on allowing me to have the wedding that I pictured in my head since the moment I said ,"yes, I will marry you."

AMAZING PLACE RUN BY AN AMAZING WOMAN!

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Amanda S

I cannot say enough great things about this place. We looked at 5 venues in Austin and absolutely fell in love with this place. It has a wonderful eclectic vintage feel that I loved right away. Then I discovered the goats and donkeys and I was sold! I enjoyed the feeling... Read More like we were getting married in someone's backyard. Morgan was so incredible throughout the whole process. She recommended the best vendors and was available for anything and everything. Not many people can say they'd like to keep their wedding vendors in their life but I feel that way about Morgan. It was so sad when the wedding ended and I realized I wouldn't be seeing/talking to her anymore! All of my guests just raved about how perfect and beautiful our venue was.

Gorgeous venue!

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Melanie S

I was blessed to be able to get married at this beautiful venue in March of 2014. The wedding was absolutely perfect and all of our guests went on and on about how much they loved our venue. Morgan, the venue owner, is great! She's friendly, responsive, flexible, and super... Read More fun. I live on the east coast and was planning my whole wedding long-distance. Morgan answered all of my questions during my decision-making process and even invited my Mom to go out and take a ton of pictures of the venue to help me make up my mind and get a good feel for the Inn. I cannot imagine my wedding/reception happening at any other place. My fiance and I are so happy that we were able to get married at the Inn!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Andrea D

Love, love, love! Everything about the venue and the owner is wonderful from start to finish! We had a great experience and so did our guests.m

A Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Nubia L

WRH is a truly magical place and we were so lucky to have our dream wedding at this wonderful venue. Morgan and her staff are great to work with and are there for you if you need anything. We were lucky to have done the weekend package so we got to arrive the day before with all... Read More our boxes and unpack and start getting everything ready. Our rehearsal was also that Friday and we spent time as a family hanging out. The wedding day was beautiful and everyone thought the venue looked so magical and beautiful they loved it. It was great that we got to spend the night and not be in a hurry on our wedding day. Thank you to Morgan, Lauren, and Sandy for everything you all are great and have an amazing venue!

The Best Place for a wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Priya S

My husband and I got married at the Inn at Wild Rose in April of 2013. It was truly the BEST place to get married. We looked at a lot of places in Austin and this venue was a no-brainer. Right when we met morgan she was so incredibly helpful, warm and friendly. She really opens... Read More up her space to you and lets you add all your personal touches. The venue is immaculate and gorgeous all on its own. the backyard was the perfect place for the ceremony, and the veranda already has so much rustic charm, we barely needed any decorations. I absolutely loved the Inn at Wild Rose and would recommend it to everyone as THE BEST place to get married!!!!

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Sarah C

I recently had my wedding at the Inn at Wild Rose Hall. This venue is perfect! It has a built in rain plan so no tent rentals are needed. They let you choose your own vendors without extra charges. The venue itself is so beautiful that very few if any decorations are... Read More needed. We just added flowers to the tables. All my guests were very impressed and thought everything looked perfect...and it did! I would recommend this venue to all my friends and family!

Morgan Daily Jackson

I have owned The Inn at Wild Rose Hall since July 2008. I am an artist with a designer heart so over the years I have continue to create a space that not only feels like home but also like you are in a secret garden. Much of the work I have done with my own two hands along with the help of my kids & my partner. I want my baby, The Inn, to be a place where all who enter are enveloped with a feeling of comfort, of home, of love, and of happiness.