World Class Catering, Catered to Your Perfect Menu

Let The International add dining techniques and stylish cuisine to your next event. With a reputation for an impressive culinary vision backed by an uncanny attention to detail, we'll tailor your event with sexy libations and delicious food, all creatively presented by our well-trained staff.

Cuisine

African, Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

159 Ballville Rd, Bolton, MA (978) 779-1330

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Megan O

Perfect place to get married!!! I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception at the International. Everything was amazing! Bob led our rehearsal and explained every detail to our officiant and bridal party. The rehearsal dinner in the lodge was a perfect location, and so... Read More convenient for guests staying right at the lodge. This is a great venue for guests because of the convenience (hotel and reception all in one area) and multiple guests commented on how nice and easy it was to get around. Bob and Natalie were both amazing! Every detail that we mentioned and discussed was satisfied, and Bob went above and beyond the day of the wedding. He stayed the entire night, even though he had a wedding the night before and all of our things were neatly packed up and ready for us to take home the following morning. He transported guests to and from the lodge in golf carts (assisting elderly and handicapped guests). The day of I was given a bridal attendant, she made sure I had a glass of wine at all times throughout the night and brought appetizers over to my seat. The International is a great venue- I can't thank Bob and the staff enough, it was truly the perfect day!

2017-08-03T12:18:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your stellar review and for letting us be a part of your special day! Bob and I had a wonderful time helping you both plan the wedding of your dreams and our team is so glad we were able to give you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Veronica M

We just had our 2 day Indian fusion wedding extravaganza at The International, and choosing this venue a year ago was the best decision we made!!! Until we found this venue, we encountered much difficulty & rigidity in trying to actualize our wedding vision. We found ourselves... Read More trying to fit into a cookie-cutter model that (unnamed) venues had already decided was the way ALL weddings should run. We were overjoyed when we found The International!! We fell in love with the natural beauty of the resort which feels more like a upscale country lodge than a stuffy country club! Throughout the planning process, this venue was incredibly accommodating to our vision of a culturally rich Polish-Indian wedding. Bob, the event manager, is the kindest soul you will meet! He went above and beyond for us, from working with 2 outside caterers, arranging 2 ceremonies on-site, ordering Polish & Indian beers for the reception, and answering all my questions (as I tried to micromanage every aspect lol) ... the list goes on and on! The International is far from a wedding mill, and will make you feel like your wedding is the most important event of the year. Needless to say the wedding weekend went so smoothly- I still am in awe of it! Bob was able to flawlessly accommodate last minute changes, like table re-arrangements and a gathering specific food items for spontaneous Polish blessing my parents wanted to do at the reception. Special shout out to his assistant Megan, who was always available right when I needed her, and she also golf-carted us around the resort :) Also, the food was amazing!!! I cannot rave enough about this venue, its management team, & waitstaff - they all were incredible!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Michela V

My husband and I had our wedding at the International one month ago and our friends and family are still raving about it! We literally had the BEST day ever! From the view to the food to the friendly and helpful staff, our day was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Susan B

Despite cooler temperatures, our wedding was all we ever hoped for and more! It was a magical weekend for us and we couldn't be happier with our wedding venue reception. We loved the ambiance that the International had and felt like it was the perfect mix of "olden times" and... Read More modern. We loved all aspects of the property and fact that we had access to a great lounge/restaurant, the lodge to stay at, top notch golf courses and a beautiful reception area. It is a hidden gem with a lot of character that everyone loved and will not be forgotten. The service and quality of food was top notch and our guests have continued to tell us how it was one of the best weddings that have ever attended. We are forever grateful and will also feel attached to the International forever. We will take very opportunity we get to book a stay and play package, to attend one of the fun events they have or just to have dinner at the Fireplace and stay overnight in the inn/lodge. I still question if the night ever occurred because it was so special that it seems like a fairytale.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Danielle D

I loved having my wedding there this summer. Staff was attentive and professional. The grounds were beautiful. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jessica L

The International is a hidden gem for weddings! It is so gorgeous while remaining budget friendly. Bob was so accommodating and worked hard to make sure that our wishes and needs were met. We had full use of the bridal suite on site without any interruptions, which made getting... Read More ready with a large group that much easier. The food was unbelievably amazing -- the mushroom appetizer and filet mignon are still on our minds!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Elizabeth D

The entire staff at The International made our wedding weekend PERFECT! We hosted guests from Thursday afternoon through Sunday. All our events were on site - rehearsal on Friday, rehearsal dinner following rehearsal on Friday, ceremony (outside) and reception (inside) on... Read More Saturday and brunch on Sunday. Bob and his team helped us with every detail. We are from the east coast but currently live on the west coast, and Bob made planning extremely easy. The food was delicious. The staff was professional and helpful and the site is absolutely gorgeous. If you want the best fall wedding in New England - The International is a must! All our guests stayed on site at The Lodge. So, it was like a mini destination wedding because everything was on site spread across 3 close buildings. There's even a public restaurant next to the golf pro shop that was visited a few times during the planning process, and also visited when our guests left Sunday afternoon. We always felt supported, especially on the big day. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jessica B

My husband and I loved Nashoba Valley winery for many years and decided to check out the vineyards for our wedding. They could only perform day weddings and suggested we look at the International for an after party space. Many of our guests were coming from out of town so a day... Read More wedding was not what we had in mind. We met with Bob Reynolds at the International to get a view of the grounds and talk about options. We absolutely fell in love with the venue and how beautiful it was there. We spent an hour and a half that day talking with Bob who was so professional, friendly and warm. The international has the ballroom for the reception and an on site lodge for guests wanting to stay plus an after party space. Bob invited us back after our initial meeting for a complimentary dinner during Valentine's Day weekend and the food was superb. We worked with Bob for nine months leading up to the wedding and he was great the entire time. He was very responsive to our emails and flexible with times when setting up follow up meetings. We also used some of his recommended vendors for the ceremony and pictures and could not be happier with them also. The day of the wedding the reception room was decorated beyond my expectations with the items we had brought in for the day to make it personalized. Bob and his entire staff were accommodating and amazing that entire day. Valerie was great and attentive to my husband and I during the reception and made sure we had something to eat and drink while getting photos. Our guests thought the venue was beautiful and had an amazing time. Our out of town guests loved relaxing in the after party space and sitting around the fire pit once the wedding was over. Bob and the International made our day very special and memorable and we cannot thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Laurissa R

Bob and the International were absolutely amazing. We could not have hoped for a more perfect day. While this is a golf course, it feels more like a country lodge than a stuffy country club. My husband and I currently live in Oregon, and absolutely love the outdoors - the... Read More grounds of the International did not disappoint and we have amazing wedding photos to prove it. The day of the wedding, Bob was indespensable. Who needs an expensive wedding planner when you've got Bob running around making sure everything is perfect, right down to placing our table assignments on a cork board... not this bride. I was a pretty relaxed bride (maybe too much so) but I got the impression that Bob and the rest of the staff of the International would have been fully capable of handling a bride with more particular tastes; I mean, they manage my dad on a regular basis, which is pretty impressive. I'd also like to point out that our food was absolutely amazing, I don't think I've heard anyone compliment wedding food so much. They were able to put together a custom menu for us (North meets South, as I'm from MA and my husband is from GA). The chefs and waitstaff did an exceptional job, and the bartenders were great too. The sound quality in the grand ballroom was perfect (we had a live band), and at the end of the night Bob and co. put up with our shenanigans at an after party... we served midnight breakfast, and I highly recommend it. Bacon for days. When we were finally ready to go to bed, it was great to retire to rooms right in site (I think there are 52 of them). While the hotel on site is a tad dated (hello, 70s wood paneling!), it was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The rate was also very reasonable. Thanks again Bob! Our family and friends will be talking about our wedding for a LONG time. :)

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Ashley D

We got married here in July and loved having everything for our guests on one property (hotel and special event facilities). We used the outside area for our ceremony, the ballroom for our reception, then the lounge in the lodge for our after party. The ballroom had amazing... Read More sunset views that not only made for great professional pictures but our guest had great photo opportunities as well. All of our guests were raving about how amazing the appetizers and dinner was! The staff was attentive to every guest to make sure everyone was happy. Everything was absolutely perfect and we have The International's wedding coordinator Bob to thank for everything, he answered every question we could think of and made sure day was exactly how we wanted it. Our day was truly the day I had been dreaming about since I was a little girl.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Amber D

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at The International Grand Ballroom and it was a perfect, flawless, an all around amazing wedding and I could not have asked for more! We got married in June 2016 and although it's already August our friends and family are still raving... Read More about the amazing staff and service, the delicious food, and the beautiful scenery. The International is affordable and Bob the coordinator will make anything you want happen! Bob was attentive returning emails and call within minutes. I could not have asked for a better wedding, thank you to The International, Bob, and all of the staff members!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Kaitlin D

My husband and I were married in June 2016 at the International, and I say without hesitation, it was a wonderful place to get married! Bob was attentive and willing to work with us through everything. The scenery was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and everyone had a great... Read More time. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Ellen D

AMAZING VENUE!!! My daughter and son-in-law had their wedding this June at the International Golf Club and Resort. My daughter lives out of town so I did the majority of the planning for the wedding. We worked closely with Bob Reynolds on every detail. He was terrific to... Read More work with and very responsive to any question by phone or email. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but Bob always made me feel confident that things were being done right. The setting is very beautiful. We got many great pictures with the beautiful natural scenery in the background including beautiful weeping willow trees, ponds and fountains. Although we were prepared for rain, we were lucky enough to have good weather so we had the ceremony outdoors. It was a beautiful setting and ceremony! The reception could not have gone better. Bob and his staff were absolutely amazing. The tables were set beautifully and the room was gorgeous. They also set up the table cards and favors beautifully. Every detail was taken care of so I didn't have to worry or do anything except enjoy the day. The staff really cared about us. I'm sure there have been hundreds of weddings there, but they made us feel like ours was the only one that mattered. The food was excellent. Our guests all complimented us on the hors d’oeuvres as well as the dinner. There were never any lines at the bar. Many of our guests came from out of town so it was nice to have an on-site lodge where they could spend the night without us having to worry about anyone drinking too much to drive. The lodge is very nice and allowed us to all get together in the morning for breakfast where many of the guests told us that this was the best wedding they had ever been to! Overall a wonderful experience and would highly recommend The International.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 JULIANNE B

Beautiful place and my wedding was beautiful but beware!!!!. Renting napkins was an outrageous price so bought my own and took weeks to get back, no one would respond to emails. After I mention filing a formal complaint they "found" them. 2 days after getting my items back I get... Read More a bill for additional people that were at my event. No one extra was at my event and they could not provide me with what table number the extra people were at. We were actually short people that no showed. Hope I can make this review better in future. My advice other than don't book here is IF you do - get it in clear writing that you'll only pay for people who attended and make the event coordinator tell you DURING the event if extra people show up. Extremely disappointed with these issues.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Katelyn B

What a memorable evening! The ambiance, the food, the service was impeccable! Yvonne and Cally, the wedding coordinators were such a pleasure and so easy to work with. Having a hotel/lodge right on the reception premise was the best thing I could have asked for. As soon as... Read More the reception was over we went to the Lodge for the after party where we continued to enjoy the evening with a bar and a "hot dog bar" for late night snacks! That was a hit! Everyone could walk to their rooms...just steps away from the after party. It was convenient, beautiful, a night I will not forget!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

My husband and I were so pleased with every detail of our wedding in the ballroom at the International. Our guests raved about the food and service and we were so pleased with the location, to include the magnificent views, perfect after party location, and the hotel rooms at... Read More The Lodge. Yvonne pays great attention to every detail and all of the staff is willing to help with whatever you need! (In fact, I needed some makeup halfway through the night and Val, the server, went and found two staff members who let me borrow their concealer!!)

Perfect!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015

Christine did a wonderful job making sure that everything was planned perfectly each step of the way. Her and her team also worked very hard on the day of the wedding to make sure my husband and I were happy with everything! I was able to relax and take in the day because of how... Read More comfortable she made me. The food was excellent and the entire staff was friendly and on point for the entire event. Our guests all raved about the reception. Our day was perfect thanks to this wonderful venue and Christine's attention to detail.

venue

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Kerriann W

The International was magical. service was impeccable!! Christine was great to work with, kept everything perfect. Ballroom,after party, hotel,and breakfast the next morning. Couldn't ask for more! Best wedding ever! Loved this venue! Golfc carts to bring us one place to the... Read More next! 7

THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN CENTRAL MA

Reviewed on 11/25/2014

We got married at the International this past October. The ceremony was held on site, overlooking the course and our reception was held in the Fireplace Room restaurant. Christine and her staff worked so hard to make our day incredible! During our planning process,... Read More Christine was helpful in offering suggestions and creating a day that very personalized. The tasting event was a great experience to get a feel for the venue and the food. The staff were extremely accommodating to all our guests and our wedding party. They provided transportation via golf carts to those that needed it and the wedding party. Susan, who waited on our wedding party, was extremely helpful and it was great to have her there with us every step of the way.The Fireplace room was set up beautifully and we held our cocktail hour out on the deck, which was beautiful with the sun setting right over it.The wait staff and bartenders were polite and gave excellent service to all of our guests. Christine worked with my husband and I to make sure everything ran on time but took this stress upon herself to take care of. Susan, took great care of us during dinner. While we went to each table to greet guests, she kept our food warm and brought it out when we were ready. The champagne bottle behind our chairs was also a very nice touch. Also of note, the food was delicious! It is truly rare you hear of food at a wedding being very good. Every guest raved about their dishes, from the International Chicken, to the Filet Mignon or the personalized Vegan Tofu Stir Fry dish the chef made. Steaks were cooked to perfection and many guests wished they could have taken an order of their plate home with them! We're foodies, so this meant a lot to us. At the end of the night, the staff took care of bringing all of our items over to our room at the lodge, the cake tower, the guest book, displays and glassware. They even delivered our left over cupcakes to the after party at the lodge. The after party was a great addition to our big day. The room accommodated over 70 people and the food was very helpful. It was a nice ambience to have the fire going there as well. Thank you so much to the International for making a day our families and us will never forget!!

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Megan

I can't say enough good things about the International and have received many compliments on every facet of our wedding. I truly think it is the #1 spot for a wedding in New England. The ballroom is absolutely stunning with vaulted ceilings and what I think is a perfect... Read More floorplan (the bar is off to the side but in the same room so you don't lose your guests to another room all night!) The views overlooking the golf course are beautiful as well. We had a fall wedding so the foliage was beautiful looking out during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, but I have been there in all seasons and every time of year is beautiful. The food was delicious and many guests commented it was the best they've ever had at a wedding. The scallops wrapped in bacon were big and juicy unlike the measly greasy ones you get at most weddings. The service was impeccable. Christine, Tommy and the rest of their team are truly top notch. From meeting with Christine I knew I would not need to worry about anything and the day of the wedding really showed how well they all knew their stuff. Everything flowed perfectly and went off without a hitch. The waitstaff was constantly filling wine glasses, bringing drinks, putting your napkin on your lap, etc. The other fantastic part of having your wedding at The International is the Lodge onsite. They have 50 beautiful rooms for your guests and a large common room for an after-party. The rooms are affordable and it was a blast having everyone there with a great late night snack menu. We also had our rehearsal dinner there which was perfect so our bridal party did not have to travel. The day after the wedding everyone met in the same room for breakfast. Our wedding felt like it lasted an entire weekend rather than one rushed day.

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Lauryn

The International is a beautiful venue. If you want an outside ceremony, and a beautiful backdrop for pictures, with great food, this is the place. The food is amazing, and the staff is so nice and accommodating. Our guests raved about the food and the scenery. They said... Read More the bartender made any drink they wanted (we had the premium bar package.) It's a little on the pricier side, but we definitely found venues that were more expensive. You have to meet certain minimums (16K for a Saturday night during prime wedding season). They also have a lodge onsite, where you and your guests can stay. It's a good compromise if you want everything in one place, but don't want your reception in a plain hotel ballroom. My husband and I are so happy we chose the International for our wedding.

Kimberly Gable

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kimberly G

I didn't want another day to go by without singing the praises of The Lodge, The International and their staff. We spent two nights there along with family and friends; I have to say everyone was extremely happy with their accommodations and the attentive staff. The wedding... Read More reception was raved about on every level, the delicious food, the beautiful surroundings and again, your staff was extremely accommodataing, friendly and attentive - what a wonderful way for our son and his bride to begin their marriage! I hope the staff at these two venues enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed them!

Over the Moon with Happiness

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Jess

Christine and her team did an absolutely fantastic job making sure all of my special details came out perfectly on my wedding day. Everything from my husband's dairy allergy to pictures with deer on the golf course to being whisked away at the end of the evening in a golf cart.... Read More Everyone involved really made an incredibly welcoming wedding reception location and Christine and her team really became like family. Great job International-keep up the fantastic work!

Best Wedding Venue Period.

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Ellen M

I was recently married at The International on October 6th, 2012. My wedding was amazing and the staff is superb. Guests are still raving about the food, atmosphere and facility. I would absolutely recommend this venue to future brides and grooms!

Overall a wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Leigh M

Although the sales director changed just two weeks before the wedding, we still had a great time. The only negatives I have are that the entree took almost 20 minutes after the salad course was cleared to come out and although we were told the staff would ask how people wanted... Read More their beef cooked, no one came around. My beef and my husband's beef were both a little over done but since it was filet, it still tasted good. We also had someone take the card box half way through the wedding and place it in the private room (which was not locked like they said it would be) so people didn't know where to put the cards and started just giving them to my husband and the best man until we went and put the box back out.