Gifts + Favors

Serving Nationwide, Online Only, MI (800) 390-9784

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Keri M

They were helpful with the guest list, wedding website and the check list for the wedding! Our guests had a little trouble understanding the website, but in the end it all worked out!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Megan B

Ordered a bunch of different things for my wedding from place cards to gifts for my bridesmaid such as purses and robes and they came in no time. They were shipped super fast! No complaints!

Personalized matchbooks!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Leanne J

For our exit for did a sparkler exit from our wedding and we decided we wanted personalized match boxes as favors. I ordered them from the Knot's website and had them delivered within a couple weeks. They turned out so amazing and everyone complimented them! We ordered some... Read More extras for us to keep :)

Unique favors

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Kristyn Z

They have many unique options and help you come up with ideas as well!

I wanted EVERYTHING

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kori P

I personally loved all things in the knot shop. I will be coming back for things here and there just because! I love it SO much!

Loved the favors!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 cortney j

I ordered the mason jars to be used during the night as cups as well as their favors. The glasses were delivered very quickly, the printing on them was exactly as shown online. My guests loved them!

Great favors

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Ariana P

The Knot Wedding Shop has an awesome selection of favors for the wedding. We got some groomsman presents and other favors for our wedding here. I loved the value and price.

Wedding Shot glasses

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Giselle C

Ordered customized wedding shot glasses for my wedding and arrived on time. They were perfect! Some arrived broken but they immediately sent a second order to replace those for free.

Custom and affordable!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie S

We used The Knot Shop to purchase custom matchboxes as our wedding favors. We were planning an out-of-town wedding and the matchboxes were small and easy to transport, which was a big plus! They were also very good quality. They were easy for our guests to take home in their... Read More pockets or purses, and I like the fact that they are functional/serve a purpose!

Beach theme

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

They had a lot of options for a great price. We got personalized playing cards and they came out perfect

Great items!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Eliysha S

I bought decorations for the ceremony and napkins for the reception and loved them! They were personalized for free and exactly what I wanted.

Awesome Favors for an Awesome Price!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Shalandra W

I ordered paper fans with personalized labels for my outdoor September wedding in brick red and charcoal. They worked out great! Even though the red did not perfectly match my apple red color scheme, there were no complaints because they were so stinking cute! I ordered 140 fans... Read More and 200 personalized cocktail napkins for a little under $100 during one of the flash sales. Awesomeness!

What we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Elizabeth Z

It was a bare trying to find what we exactly wanted for our price range. We got the mason jar mugs engraved and this was the only place that had everything we wanted....once we caught The Knot at the right time when they had them on sale and free shipping otherwise the shipping... Read More was half of what they cost and we were not happy with that. In the end when we got them they were perfect. I think only 2 or 3 broken ones out of 250.

nice items

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Katie B

great value, great quality!

Easy and low cost

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Charlotte W

Whatever you are looking for on The Knot Shop will eventually go on sale. Just keep watching everyday and checking your email. Its easy to order, and you can usually find some sort of discount. Customer service was great too.

Helpful staff, high quality favors

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Amanda R

I had a problem with the shipping address as I live in a small town and I called the Customer Service number and they immediately offered me a solution. The were very nice and I received the favor jars that were custom monogrammed and they were perfect, exactly what I wanted and... Read More good quality items!

Great

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Amy D

My favors came out great. They were the little picture holders. The only thing that was a pain is that I had to open them all up since the top was kind of molded together.

I like the favors

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 LEA C

Loved the wedding favors. Also, enjoyed the communication after becoming a bride.

so cute

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Kadesha S

i got Hershey kisses with our name on it and it didnt melt on its way to me and in travel to miami just great

Wedding Favors and more

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Cina S

I ordered wedding favors and bridal party gifts from the Knot Shop. All of the items I ordered arrived exactly as described and were often of better quality than what I thought I was going to get! Additionally, the shipping was always fast (good for a stressing bride!) and I... Read More found great deals shopping the clearance section and taking advantage of coupons I received in my email!

invitations

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Sarah D

Matched our theme and website perfectly

Cute Matchboxes

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Susie B

I ordered black matchboxes with gold foil writing, and they turned out really well. I shopped around online, and the Knot was offering the best deal. I was a little nervous because some of the reviews said that the quality was really low, but pretty much every single one of ours... Read More turned out really well. There were a couple where the writing was a little worn off, but because I had to buy them in a much larger quantity than I needed (there were not a lot of quantity options--pretty sure it was sets of 100), this wasn't a problem at all. And, I was happy to get to keep the extras and give out a few more to our parents and siblings. I would recommend, but you may want to plan ahead and wait for a sale!

Good value

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Lisa F

I got two different favors from The Knot's online shop. I got fans (the paddle fans) in my two wedding colors and flower seed favors. The seeds were cute little things (though I don't know if they are effective, haven't heard from anyone if they tried planting them). The fans... Read More were a huge hit. We had an outdoor wedding and it was a life savor! Everyone talked about how much they liked them. They fit perfect.

Mason Jars

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Tiara C

The Knot Shop was easy to design mason jars for people to use during the reception and to take home!

Happy Guests

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Tonica W

We purchased shot glasses and heart shaped coasters from The Knot. Our guests loved the favors! We were happy with the quality and price of the favors.