True Texas elegance

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for checking out The Landing Event Center! The Landing is a full service 10,000 square foot wedding venue with 125 acres full of gorgeous longhorns and horses. We can accommodate stunning indoor or outdoor ceremonies and have an incredible reception room ready for you to dance the night away. Our huge commercial kitchen is perfect for any catering needs. The different wedding package options that we offer make your entire wedding planning process an enjoyable experience for you and your family. Let us help make your dreams come true for your special wedding day! Mention the Knot when you contact us and we will give you a special discount on our packages!

• Outdoor - Covered

• Ceremony Area

Religious Affiliations

Christian

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Estate

Planning

14278 Highway 322 N, Kilgore, TX (903) 812-0078

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Debbie Head

I Love Texas! My kids were all born and raised on this land we now have our venue on. We built this to have a more elegant venue in our area. I am honored when a couple chooses to have their wedding here. I am at every event to make sure everything is just like they want. Couples become family with me and most of them come back to see me after their wedding.