True Texas elegance

The Landing Event Center is a beautiful modern Texas venue conveniently located in East Texas. The true elegance of Texas is found in each detailed touch of this venue featuring real Texas Longhorns. 125 acres, picturesque ponds with fountains and more! The extravagant interior features luxurious Bride & Groom suites, a full service bar, fully equipped kitchen, indoor grand lobby with fireplace, & multiple seating options! Every detail will take your breath away and with the help of our wonderful staff you are sure to have the wedding of your dreams! Several ceremony sites indoors or out. No worry with weather. All inclusive packages available upon request. Call to schedule a private tour!

• Outdoor - Covered

• Ceremony Area

Religious Affiliations

Christian

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Mansion + Estate

Planning

14278 Highway 322 N, Kilgore, TX (903) 812-0078

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Dominique H

My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at the Landing. Mrs. Debbie was a true blessing and pleasure to work with. The venue is beautiful inside and out and so is Mrs. Debbie. I highly recommend the Landing for your special occasions. �

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Grace B

The Landing was absolutely perfect for our wedding. It was the first venue we decided to look and and ended up booking it that day. Debbie is amazing and so helpful, and her staff was very attentitive and helped in every way they could on my big day. They made my wedding day... Read More dreams come true!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Sandy M

Had the best experience at the venue, everything I could have imagined and more.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Kayla B

Our wedding at the Landing was everything that we wanted! The venue is beautiful and Debbie went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Raegan D

The wedding I dreamed of! The landing gave me the aimple, elegant and traditional wedding venue that I hoped for. Debbie was very helpful throughout the process. I looked at every venue in east Texas and this was by far the most beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Cathy Mims B

The Landing Event Center is beyond words! Not only is the place absolutely beautiful....but Ms. Debbie is awesome! She will go above and beyond to make your day all you ever wanted it to be! You can go from plain and simple to the most elegant of all weddings. The choice is... Read More yours! Please go by and visit The Landing Event Center and tell Debbie hi!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Katie M

Beautiful venue! Love!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Veronica P

The Landing At Joshua Center was a dream come true!! Debbie helped in many ways someone I could count on my husband and I were very blessed. She goes beyond expectations to make your dreams come true. Wouldn't pick another place.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jennifer P

As a wedding vendor, I have had the pleasure of working with Debbie, owner of the Landing numerous times. I have spoken with many brides that have either had their wedding there or are scheduled to get married there. I have never heard anything negative about the owner or the... Read More venue itself. I have never worried about referring my Brides to The Landing. Gorgeous venue and wonderful owner.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Meagan H

We love the landing! As a photographer I have attended many weddings and this venue never dissapoints! The owner is fantastic and goes above and beyond to make the bride have the perfect day! The Longhorns are a stunning touch and the venue it's self is to die for.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Amy B

Absolutely the BEST venue around! The owner, Debbie, was completely accommodating and thorough. She made sure our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and MORE. The property is beautiful and very spacious. Our guests had plenty of space/areas to flow during the reception... Read More and the staff provided ultimate hospitality. For sure a premiere place to hold any event! We loved it so much we scheduled our Christmas party at the venue the following holiday. Our employees had a fabulous time and Debbie and staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a wonderful time.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Brittany A

Most amazing venue EVER!!! Debbie is the very best and does whatever is needed to help the bride and family out to make the day perfect. I am so happy I went with this venue, and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kendall R

Was a beautiful venue! Mrs. Debbie helped out so much with the decorating, picking up, and organizing. I had the perfect day.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Briana V

I cannot say enough great things about this venue! Where to even begin.... Debbie, AMAZING! One of the main reason i chose this venue! She is the sweetest lady ever! Makes sure you're stress free and takes care of everything. The venue is gorgeously decorated. The long horns... Read More just make it so much better for a rustic/ country feel! There are two rooms for the bride and groom to get ready, a bar, and enough room for both indoor or outdoor wedding.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

We got married last year at The Landing. From our first tour (before the venue was even finished) to today, we LOVE this place and all the people involved with events. This is a beautiful venue, with inside and outside options for ceremonies and perfect photos. Debbie and her... Read More team will do anything to help you achieve the event of your dreams. All of our vendors were excited to work with us at The Landing, from caterers to florals. Looking back on our wedding day I will always remember how beautiful everything was and how The Landing felt like a second home for us. I can't say enough about how amazing this place is!

Debbie Head

Our venue was built on our family land. We want to share this sense of love and family with you. We have over 125 acres of large trees and we have Registered Quality Texas Longhorns as well as horses. We are so honored when you choose our venue.