The Landmark

Located In The Meadowlands Area

Guest Capacity

Rentals + Equipment

26 State Route 17 S, East Rutherford, NJ

So, so thankful for The Landmark!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Catie B

I can not say enough wonderful things about The Landmark - our wedding reception was truly spectacular thanks to all of their hard work and care. My husband and I lived in different countries during our engagement, so we were really looking for a place that would take care of... Read More everything for the reception; we had enough work trying to get everyone in the same place, travel arrangements sorted, etc. The Landmark totally delivered and gave us the best evening ever, stress free! We had about 50 people coming over from England and all of them were very unfamiliar with the area. The Landmark crew made them feel right at home and definitely threw us a party that our international guests would never forget. The food was amazing, the bar/bar staff kept the alcohol flowing all night long, the setup was seamless and our maitre’d for the evening really let my husband and I ENJOY our reception. I was nervous that I would be constantly thinking of what was next, what else we needed to do, and that couldn’t be further from what actually happened! They made sure my husband and I had a drink at all times, that we were having fun and dancing, that our families were taken care (especially the elderly members) and most importantly that every single person in the building enjoyed themselves. There were no crises, disappointments, nothing - the next day we woke up ecstatic about how everything went! We had so many family and friends comment on the service and quality of the food - and all of our guests (especially international) couldn’t get over how well they threw a party! We are so beyond thankful for The Landmark and all who work there - our wedding would not have been the fun-filled day that it was without them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Jackie E

The Landmark went above and beyond our expectations!! Eddie took care of not only all of our needs but the needs of my autistic nephew. He can't handle loud noise and big crowds and Eddie made sure he a had a place to go when it was too much and everything he needed to be... Read More comfortable. After visiting different venues and being treated like our wedding day was just another day the staff at the landmark make us feel welcome and that our wedding was first priority. We can't thank the staff enough for all they did. Everyone is still talk about how wonderful the food, staff and everything was at our wedding.

Best Choice

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Cindy R

If there was one thing I would not change, it would be my venue. I absolutely loved it. The waiters were so helpful and the matre'd was there for me every step of the way.

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Dehlila K

We couldnt be more pleased with how our wedding/reception went here! The staff went beyond anything i could imagine! All of our guest were enjoyed everything and raved about the food!!!! It was night to remember !!! Thank you so much!!!!!x0x0x0x

love it

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 MICHELLE A

my wedding was just perfect!! thanks for everyone at the landmark they made sure everything was in order

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 juli a

management and staff very professional and friendly. provided exceptional service (overall process, set-up, food, cocktail hour, extras)

Landmark reception

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Yesenia M

I'll be honest, the Landmark was not my number 1 choice. But after speaking with Andrew and mentioning all the possibilities the Landmark can bring to our wedding reception, I then had a new number 1 choice. Our 5 hour wedding reception included open bar, 1 hour cocktail and 1.5... Read More hour Viennese table. It was absolutely amazing. Being Latinos, we are BIG on food and Landmark provided the absolute best. There was always something to munch on and ALL of our friends loved this place. We've only heard positive thoughts about our wedding. Nella, was great, she took in all of our decorations and made sure our sweetheart table and cake table where well dressed. Don't let the exterior fool you, its truly a wonderful place to celebrate a new beginning. The only reason I gave it a 4.9 instead of 5, is that I wanted to start at 6 or 6:30 and unfortunately the contract was for 7. In the end, I had fun and didn't even realize the hour change.

November 2011 - Our Wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2011 Sherri T

When we started planning our wedding, I wasn't sure what really mattered when choosing vendors. Since I had already been to various other events (not a wedding though) at the Landmark, I knew that their food was delicious. Almost as soon as we sat down with Andrew at our first... Read More appointment, we were beyond sold. Their menu was delicious, decor was amazing and they were willing to work with you on everything, even last minute menu changes and multiple color linens. The night of our wedding, I do not think I could have planned it better myself. The food was delicious, our maitre'd worked hard all night to make sure that everything was perfect. The absolute only thing I would have liked better would be double the time to enjoy it longer!

Amazing wedding venue!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Michele F

We selected the Landmark because they were able to meet our budget without asking us to sacrifice on quality and service. The staff at the Landmark went out of their way to ensure our special day was a success. We had a long engagement, almost two years. During this time we... Read More communicated with the Landmark for big and little questions. They always took the time to make sure our questions were answered and made us feel like important and special. I highly recommend this venue to any bride looking for great food, oustanding service and a memorable wedding!

This place was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 MICHELE M

The Landmark was simply the greatest decision that I made for my weddinng. Everything was gorgeous - the food was awesome and my guests were having the best time ever. As the bride I was in need of nothing. I mention right before the cocktail hour that I had a little... Read More headache. In less then a few minutes Ed - my planner who works at the Landmark - was standing next to me with 2 advil and a glass of water. there wasnt 1 complaint the entire night ... I got rave reviews from my guests up until now. My husband's family lives out west and they thought we were royality. My father-in-law thought that the wedding was over after the cocktail hour. There was so much food!! We had the best wedding ever! And this was both of ours second wedding - so we definately have something to compare it too.

My Wedding at the Landmark

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 connie b

I recently had my weddng at The Landmark. The staff made my day memorable and enjoyable. Ed, the banquet manager made sure every detail was perfect. The food was outstanding and there was plenty to go around. I woudl recommend this venue to anyone.