The Lasting Moment LLC :: Wedding Films

MA, NH, VT, RI, CT and Destination Weddings

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

MA, NH, VT, RI, CT and Destination Weddings (978) 799-3696

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jenn B

Timothy and Meggan were fantastic on our weeding day. They caught every moment that was near and dear to us. And they were on time and in every location we needed for when me and my husband were getting ready. They worked in sync with our photographer. Our video came back... Read More amazing with the edits tim did. We are so grateful to have found the Lasting Moment to capture our day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Sasha P

Huge thank you to Tim and Meggan for capturing our wedding so perfectly! We were not sure if we wanted a videographer at first. Tim was so patient in answering our million questions and did not pressure us at all. Boy are we glad we moved forward.! Tim created a masterpiece that... Read More is beyond beautiful - my husband and I will forever cherish it. We feel like movie stars :) Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Courtney C

Hiring Tim to video our wedding was the best decision we could have made! He was outstanding to work with, he captured every moment possible in our day. But to make it even better Tim was so sly with his videography skills! Many guested commented how great he worked around... Read More capturing the moments without interrupting them and that made us to happy to hear! We look forward to seeing the final product of our video and definitely recommend The Lasting Moment for your wedding videography!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Nicole C

Hiring a videographer was the smartest decision I made for my wedding, and Tim has provided everything he promised and more. My husband and I are unconventional people and an even more unconventional couple with rambuncous friends and family. As my husband and I were watching... Read More our highlight film and part of his best man's speech was in it, my husband said "Man it would have been cool if he put the part in where he called me a d**k" and then just a few short seconds later, his best man called him a d**k. That shows to us how much Tim was invested in learning what WE wanted. He's not showing up to fit a mold of what a traditional videographer would do-he's taking the time to learn YOU and what YOU want. But he's also giving you quality video, even if it's riddled with vulgarities. We had a whirlwind of a day with so many things out of peoples control going wrong, and Tim went with the punches when we had to constantly change where we filmed or what we filmed, even if it meant he had to wait at a location until either we showed up or called him to let him know what was going on. I was so impressed with his set up and what was provided to me for his services. He's got an awesome personality, he was so professional but personable as well, and we are more than happy with his service. And to top it all off, his prices and packages are more than reasonable! Thank you Tim!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jeannette L

My husband and I cannot say enough things about Tim, Meggan and his company, The Lasting Moment. Ever since we hired Tim, he was very professional, prompt and informative. From our initial meeting, to our wedding Day (11/5/16) Tim was beyond willing to go above and beyond for... Read More us! Even when we threw a couple curve balls his way, he was down to do whatever (literally) for us to ensure that he was capturing every moment that we wanted him to. We recently received our video and captured our personalities, family and every moment perfectly. I would recommend him to any and everyone! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016

A videographer was a last minute addition to our wedding day. We were looking for someone with experience and a great price, and we found The Lasting Moment! Tim did an amazing job making our wedding day perfect without intruding. He was very helpful in scheduling the day and... Read More making sure every moment was captured. The videos will be something my husband and I will cherish forever. The day goes by so fast, it is worth it to have a video to watch and remember. I also recommend getting the raw footage!! It was hilarious to see all those candid moments after the fact. We would definitely recommend The Lasting Moment for your wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kim P

Originally, I didn’t think I needed a videographer, but I am extremely glad that I decided to hire this one! You may be able to capture your wedding day in photographs, but they don’t always tell the story and show the emotion that film can. Timothy Dowd of the Lasting Moment... Read More Wedding Films did an amazing job capturing all of those special moments throughout our wedding day! He also put them together beautifully into a short highlight film that I could easily share with family and friends. Tim was a pleasure to work with, very professional, and I would definitely recommend him to future bride & grooms! Thanks Tim!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Gwendolyn V

My husband and I are extremely happy we selected the videography services of The Lasting Moment. Tim was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable, kind, flexible, easy-going, helpful and professional. He does amazing work. We absolutely LOVED our film. Tim... Read More provides high quality work and has true artistic talent. He captured our Wedding Day in the most beautiful way. We are so grateful to have worked with him and would highly recommend him to others.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Micaela C

Tim(and his wife!) did such an amazing job on our wedding video! He was so easy to work with and so affordable for our all day wedding (literally!). We spoke mostly through email but also did a Skype call to get to know each other better since we lived about an hour away from... Read More each other. He also made sure to have a schedule of events for the wedding day done about two weeks before which helped keep me on track and I didn't have to worry about a thing once the wedding day came! They were on time and everything went great! They captured everything about our special day and I can't thank them enough for putting together such a meaningful video!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Jillian L

I highly recommend the videography services of The Lasting Moment. During the planning stages for our wedding, I was discouraged by how expensive most videography services seemed to be. However, Tim Dowd offers exceptional service for an extremely reasonable price. We chose his... Read More middle package, and we are extremely satisfied with his work. Tim was wonderful to work with. My husband and I met with him shortly before the wedding to go over the logistics of the day. He is knowledgeable, laid back, and so easy to work with. We sent him updated information as we continued meeting with our other vendors, and he adjusted his schedule accordingly. On the day of the wedding, Tim moved between multiple locations, capturing our favorite moments where my husband got ready, where I got ready, at the church where our ceremony took place, and at the reception venue. He was prompt and efficient, and was not hindered by our tight schedule. He maneuvered our large wedding party, parents, and other vendors with ease, never letting them get in the way of his work while also never impeding their work. He used two cameras and caught so many moments that my husband and I may have missed otherwise. He was amazing to work with and helped keep us calm and happy throughout the more stressful parts of the day. The quality of Tim’s work is amazing. He included all of the moments that were the most important to us in the amazing highlight video he created for us. The highlight video incorporates music, voice overs from my husband and me, and beautiful footage from throughout the entire day. Tim has true artistic talent! We also received all of the footage from the day in a timely manner on a convenient USB, and we will treasure it forever. Lastly, Tim had his own wedding just a few weeks before he filmed ours, but he still treated us as a high priority with the utmost professionalism. We appreciate his hard work so much!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Beth R

It was important to us that we had a videographer. We didn’t know how important it would be until we got our wedding video!!! Tim did an AMAZING job of capturing our entire day in a short film. We originally contacted Tim because we watched his other videos and liked his... Read More work. Once we met him though, we knew that we found the right person for us!! He listened to what was important to us, and what we wanted to include in our video. Even while he was planning his own wedding, he made sure that he made plenty of time for us to discuss the timeline and the shots that we wanted, so that we were always on the same page. We can’t say enough about how great Tim was! Please take a look at his work and you will see how great he is. Trust us, if you are even considering getting a videographer… contact Tim and get your self a wedding film!! I guarantee that you will NOT regret it!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Rose B

I don't have enough great things to say about Timothy! He was so easy to get in touch with, flexible and made the experience as stress free as possible. On the day of the wedding he did an amazing job capturing all the big moments we expected and many little out takes as well.... Read More Our highlight video was absolutely amazing and brought tears to my eyes. We received so many compliments on that video! I am so happy that we decided to have Tim record our wedding because now we have the memories to keep forever!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Jenn S

I had a hard time convincing my now husband that we needed to add a videographer to our wedding budget. After we had already booked a photographer and photo booth he considered it another extra, but I really wanted one! So I searched and searched and found The Lasting Moment. I... Read More watched some of his highlight videos and was instantly in tears from the touching videos Tim puts together. And then his prices were actually affordable, which sealed the deal! I reached out to Tim and locked him in for our date. Now with the wedding come and gone both my husband and I are SO incredibly happy we ended up booking a videographer and booking The Lasting Moment. Tim is incredible at what he does! He just kind of hangs in the background capturing your whole day and edits all of that footage into memories that will last forever. Of course I have watched our highlight video one millions times and we have only been married for a month! Everyone who has watched it has been in tears. He really knows how to take your day and show everyone the best moments to really tug at the heart strings. If you are looking for a videographer LOOK NO FURTHER! This is your guy!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kathryn F

Tim at The Lasting Moment is phenomenal! My husband (!) and I literally decided that we wanted a videographer last minute (like 10 days out) and we emailed Tim asking if he was available, and lucky for us, he was! Tim was super professional and yet super relaxed on the day of... Read More the wedding. He was there from getting ready prior to until the very last song of the reception and got everything in between. When we got our highlight video, we were so happy because it did exactly that--highlighted all of the important moments from our wedding day--and we were able to share it with all of our family and friends on social media. We then got our full-length video and it included so much more than we thought and it was absolutely amazing. As a former bride, I absolutely recommend getting a videographer--but not just any--Tim from The Lasting Moment.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Natalie D

Timothy is an incredible videographer!! Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made in the whole process. He was one of the only vendors we worked with who consistently was organized and went above and beyond to be professional, friendly and to provide an exceptional... Read More video. The video he made for us should have cost 3X as much. I work in media, so I know what a good video is and can cost. I was a little skeptical about how good his prices were compared to everyone else I contacted, but it seems to me like the only reason he has good prices is because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want to be greedy during such an important time in the bride and groom's lives. I will whole heartedly recommend him to every single one of my friends who gets married. Stop looking for other videographers; seriously, you can't get a better price or a better video (no matter how much you are willing to spend)!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

This is the best decision we made. We decided last minute (2 weeks before our wedding) we wanted videography for our wedding and contacted Tim and he was on board right away and very flexible. He was very professional and did an amazing job on our video. He captured all of the... Read More amazing moments and we couldn't be happier with it! I highly recommend Tim (The Lasting Moment) and will tell everyone I know who is getting married to choose him! Thank you again Tim. :)

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Kelly N

Tim was awesome. He was willing to do whatever I asked. He travelled several different places, from the salon, to the hotel, to the first look photo location and ceremony/reception space. He came early and stayed late. He was very professional and got great shots. Everyone... Read More loves the highlight video. I could watch it over and over and it brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. And he provides the full length videos as well which is a great plus. I have a couple hours of video and great to watch things I didn't get to see on that day. I highly recommend Tim. He did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Ashley H

I would recommend this vendor to any one. He did an amazing job and the turn around time was so quick. He was very professional and captured all the perfect moments. He traveled to, two different locations to capture everything needed to make a great video. He also stayed till... Read More the very end he worked roughly 12 hrs and did an amazing job. He is a small company he truly loves what he does and I could tell by the quality of my final video.