The Lavish Loo

Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska and surrounding areas

Luxury Portable Restroom Rentals

The Lavish Loo is a family owned/operated business providing the very best in luxury portable restrooms for your beautiful outdoor colorado weddings. We know your wedding is special, and we can help add the final touch to help ensure your guests are comfortable, and can celebrate your day without worries. No event is too small, or too large. We have a variety of trailers that can fit your unique event and location. All of our units include private rooms, AC or heat, running water, and the best finishes in the business. Tell us your flower or color themes and we will make sure to decorate the units to match your celebration, and put it over the top. Our joy is to help your day be perfect in every way.

Portable Restrooms, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska and surrounding areas (303) 990-2565
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

If you need luxury restrooms for your special event, The Lavish Loo will not disappoint. The owner, Brad Simpson was a true professional from the beginning to the end. At our daughter’s recent outdoor wedding, Brad made our day special. Planning an event can be stressful but... Read More Brad alleviated any worries by providing amazing restrooms with top notch professionalism. The restrooms were over the top! Our guests were impressed with clean restrooms with running water, A/C, flowers, rugs, music and even mints. I would highly recommend The Lavish Loo to anyone hosting an outdoor event. And let’s be honest, what’s not to love about the name The Lavish Loo? Professionalism at it’s finest.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Katy T

Brad is super accommodating, really nice, and was on time. He is very easy to work with and very responsive. People at our wedding RAVED about how they loved the unit!! It's a week after the wedding and people are still talking about it!! They couldn't believe it had heat,... Read More music, mints, and crown molding. I would recommend this company for ANY event with lots of people. I can't speak highly enough about the service!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Caraly W

We rented a Lavish Loo restroom trailer for our farm wedding in Longmont because the venue only had port-o-potties available for our guests. Lavish Loo was very accommodating and pleasant to work with from beginning to end and very professional. We would certainly use them again... Read More in the future.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 andrea a

These guys were wonderful to work with from start to finish. The restrooms we got were WOW! They almost out shined us!! I have already used them for another family gathering we had in the mountains.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Chelsey S

My wife & I had a "camping" reception out in the Arapaho National Forest, near Grand Lake, CO over the July 4th weekend and this team was great and easy to work with. All of our guests were impressed by the quality of portable bathrooms that was provided to us. If we ever have... Read More an outdoor event in their area of operations I am sure we will use them again!

2016-07-13T11:32:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks Andrew, it was our pleasure! Brad Simpson

Brad Simpson

I have been in the luxury portable restroom business for 10 years, and I understand the need to deliver the best units with the best customer service around. My goal in every job is to take your worries out of the picture when it comes to keeping your guests comfortable, and the venue beautiful. Myself, my wife, or my partner will personally deliver and service every trailer to any event, no matter where the perfect location you found might be. Please call me directly for any questions you might have, or to set up a site visit with you. I look forward to speaking with you soon!