The Lavish Loo

Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska and surrounding areas

Luxury Portable Restroom Rentals

The Lavish Loo is a family owned/operated business providing the very best in luxury portable restrooms for your beautiful outdoor colorado weddings. We know your wedding is special, and we can help add the final touch to help ensure your guests are comfortable, and can celebrate your day without worries. No event is too small, or too large. We have a variety of trailers that can fit your unique event and location. All of our units include private rooms, AC or heat, running water, and the best finishes in the business. Tell us your flower or color themes and we will make sure to decorate the units to match your celebration, and put it over the top. Our joy is to help your day be perfect in every way.

Portable Restrooms, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska and surrounding areas (303) 990-2565
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 John G

A month before our daughter's wedding, the original bathroom provider cancelled out. As it turned out we found a better provider in The Lavish Loo. Brad was easy to work with, accommodated our Snowmass mountain side wedding event. He was there as planned, all set up and ready to... Read More go. His trailer set up (we used a 4 stall unit for 150 guests) was extremely clean, and inside was extravagant bathroom setting. The ladies all loved it. Brad has new very clean units, with heat or AC as needed. We would recommend and use lavish Loo again. Father of the Bride!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Brian K

Being in Colorado, it's pretty much mandatory to have an outdoor wedding, or at least try. My now-wife and I tried to have an outdoor wedding at a non-venue, and one of the main problems was trying to get a portable restroom. I tried and tried with other companies that will not... Read More be mentioned, but they were all slow to respond and more expensive than any average person could afford. When I found Brad, he was quick to respond and got me taken care of within a day. Brad worked to make sure that I had a very good customer experience, even through a very unfortunate series of unfortunate events. I'd hire him again in a second for any other event, have already spoke highly of him / his company to my friends / family and you should definitely book Lavish Loo.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Lori S

We hired the lavish loos for the wedding of our son with a guest list of 300 people. It was perfect. Everyone loved the lavish loos. They were a big hit with our guests. Clean, flushable toilets, sinks , air conditioning and music. Wonderful. You won't regret the lavish loos.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Caraly W

We rented a Lavish Loo restroom trailer for our farm wedding in Longmont because the venue only had port-o-potties available for our guests. Lavish Loo was very accommodating and pleasant to work with from beginning to end and very professional. We would certainly use them again... Read More in the future.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Katy T

Brad is super accommodating, really nice, and was on time. He is very easy to work with and very responsive. People at our wedding RAVED about how they loved the unit!! It's a week after the wedding and people are still talking about it!! They couldn't believe it had heat,... Read More music, mints, and crown molding. I would recommend this company for ANY event with lots of people. I can't speak highly enough about the service!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

If you need luxury restrooms for your special event, The Lavish Loo will not disappoint. The owner, Brad Simpson was a true professional from the beginning to the end. At our daughter’s recent outdoor wedding, Brad made our day special. Planning an event can be stressful but... Read More Brad alleviated any worries by providing amazing restrooms with top notch professionalism. The restrooms were over the top! Our guests were impressed with clean restrooms with running water, A/C, flowers, rugs, music and even mints. I would highly recommend The Lavish Loo to anyone hosting an outdoor event. And let’s be honest, what’s not to love about the name The Lavish Loo? Professionalism at it’s finest.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 andrea a

These guys were wonderful to work with from start to finish. The restrooms we got were WOW! They almost out shined us!! I have already used them for another family gathering we had in the mountains.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Chelsey S

My wife & I had a "camping" reception out in the Arapaho National Forest, near Grand Lake, CO over the July 4th weekend and this team was great and easy to work with. All of our guests were impressed by the quality of portable bathrooms that was provided to us. If we ever have... Read More an outdoor event in their area of operations I am sure we will use them again!

2016-07-13T11:32:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks Andrew, it was our pleasure! Brad Simpson

Brad Simpson

I have been in the luxury portable restroom business for 10 years, and I understand the need to deliver the best units with the best customer service around. My goal in every job is to take your worries out of the picture when it comes to keeping your guests comfortable, and the venue beautiful. Myself, my wife, or my partner will personally deliver and service every trailer to any event, no matter where the perfect location you found might be. Please call me directly for any questions you might have, or to set up a site visit with you. I look forward to speaking with you soon!