The Little Glass Slipper

We provide beautiful seasonal fresh flowers and use unusual touches like blackberries, pods, herbs and we have a full inventory of gorgeous vintage rentals that you can have at your disposal. A wedding florist that will create a natural and simple event design for your wedding needs. Contact us today to find out more. Mention the knot and receive complimentary services when you book with us.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

200 Franklin Street, Brooklyn, NY (347) 721-3280
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Alana C

The Little Glass Slipper helped us with the table arrangements for our wedding, and also with a lovely bouquet I took to City Hall. They had five days notice and did incredible work -- even staying after closing to accommodate a late friend who was helping with pick-up. We've... Read More received so many compliments about the flowers at our wedding, and they look stunning in all the photos. I told Cary I wanted some fruit in my bridal bouquet and she went out of her way to get me figs. Figs! We were so happy and definitely recommend TLGS. We'll use them for other events, I'm sure.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Tomoko S

I had my wedding in October, and immediately fell in love with all flowers they made for us. Cary is very friendly, warm, patient and professional. All their works absolutely beautiful, and it made the day so special...