Beautiful, Clean, Natural, Rustic Flowers

We provide beautiful seasonal fresh flowers and use unusual touches like blackberries, pods, herbs and we have a full inventory of gorgeous vintage rentals that you can have at your disposal. A wedding florist that will create a natural and simple event design for your wedding needs. Contact us today to find out more. Mention the knot and receive complimentary services when you reserve your date.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

200 Franklin Street, Brooklyn, NY NYC/LI/TRISTATE (347) 721-3280
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Alana C

The Little Glass Slipper helped us with the table arrangements for our wedding, and also with a lovely bouquet I took to City Hall. They had five days notice and did incredible work -- even staying after closing to accommodate a late friend who was helping with pick-up. We've... Read More received so many compliments about the flowers at our wedding, and they look stunning in all the photos. I told Cary I wanted some fruit in my bridal bouquet and she went out of her way to get me figs. Figs! We were so happy and definitely recommend TLGS. We'll use them for other events, I'm sure.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Tomoko S

I had my wedding in October, and immediately fell in love with all flowers they made for us. Cary is very friendly, warm, patient and professional. All their works absolutely beautiful, and it made the day so special...

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Jessica R

Cary at The Little Glass Slipper did an AMAZING job on our wedding flowers. I was truly obsessed with my bouquet! Everyone kept saying how beautiful the flowers were and how well they fit in with the venue and decor. The flowers totally carried the style of the wedding. I... Read More couldn't be happier. As someone who knows very little about flowers, Cary guided me through in deciding which flowers would look best with our theme. She was very easy going and helped make sure that we were getting what we wanted, but within our budget.

Gorgeous product, wonderful to work with

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Becca G

I reached out to a number of florists in my neighborhood for my wedding. I had a very general concept of what I wanted (colors and general aesthetic), but know very little about flowers, flower names, or what is considered typical and necessary for a wedding. I wasn't... Read More interested in sitting down with a florist and picking out every single flower involved in all the bouquets and centerpieces - I wanted someone who could take my general concept and run with it comfortably and within reason in terms of budget. Cary was incredibly calm, clear, patient and professional. She had worked with my venue before, which was a plus. She listened and offered great suggestions, and was helpful in finding ways to cut costs (e.g. reusing the ceremony arrangements for the bar area during cocktails). Her proposal was organized and clear, and she was very responsive to emails and questions. I very much enjoyed working with her. Also, her work was absolutely beautiful! The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous, and there was a great variety between my bouquet, my bridesmaids', the centerpieces, and other small arrangements -- yet they were generally coherent and complemented each other so nicely. It absolutely exceeded my expectations and what I could have imagined.

Wedding day flowers

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

Cary really helped make my wedding day as stress-free as possible. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The set up and delivery were smooth- Cary helped me achieve my vision even though I didn't have time before the wedding to look at a trial centerpiece.... Read More Exceptional service and one-of-a-kind flowers.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Robin R

Cary was very patient with my total lack of knowledge/ideas and then my mother chiming in at the last minute. The flowers were gorgeous and Cary couldn't have been nicer.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Aimee J

I loved the flowers that were used for my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, and my centerpieces. I wanted simple, yet elegant. I did not have too many flowers, but the ones I did have were beautiful and understated. I had purple calla lilies with pearls in them. They lasted for... Read More two weeks after the wedding in my beautiful vase. And purple hydrangeas were used for our simple centerpieces. Guests oooohh'd and aahhh'd. It was lovely and Cary was very professional.

mom & pop feel with many little touches

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Linda D

I found cary's flower shop while on a run from LIC to greenpoint. Our venue provided the decor flowers but i wanted something special and more organic and was so glad I stumbled upon this gem. Cary was so professional and able to put my feelings of what I wanted into a visual... Read More and she nailed it. I was so pleased to see the bridesmaid's bouquets, my bouquets, flower girl basket and groomsmen's flowers. All held up beautifully I think what was special about it was the added touches (hand written tags identifying the flowers, and each bouquet came in a glass vase! Everything was absolutely beautiful and she did it all within my small budget! Lovely person and extremely professional and competent!

Very Creative

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Lauren B

I worked with Cary at The Little Glass Slipper. She was amazing from day 1. She sat down with us and helped plan out every flower for our entire wedding. Cary was extremely patient and very creative. She was able to keep things within our budget and still keep our designs... Read More extremely elegant. Cary gave us suggestions about flowers that we would not even think to use which came out beautiful. The bouquets that she made for us were beautiful. Cary did a mock centerpiece a month and a half before the wedding to ensure that we were getting exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend The little Glass Slipper, Cary is an amazing person to work with!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Anh P

Our wedding flowers was a very important detail and we (well mostly I) spent many hours researching all different types of flowers on Pinterest and as a result, changed my mind many times in the months leading up to our wedding. Cary from the Little Glass Slipper was very sweet... Read More and patient, she allowed us to change our design and flowers multiple times. She also works with every budget considerately, providing us with a detailed list of our flowers, the charges and never exceeding our budget. A month prior to the wedding, we came in for a mock up of our centerpiece and we were able to make some modifications. The flowers were beautiful and her style is unique, although more expensive that other florists. On the day of the wedding, the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and exactly how I imagined them to be. Cary's work is amazing and I would recommend her if value was not an issue. (I revised my review after seeing how gorgeous the flowers were in my photos, totally worth the money! - and I also realize we live in NY so everything is more expensive...)

Exceeded all Expectations!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Lara B

We worked with Cary for our 9/15/12 wedding at New Leaf Restaurant. She was AMAZING! From the moment I reached out to her, she was incredibly responsive and helpful. She took the time to understand our vision, and helped us get exactly the look we were going for within our... Read More budget. Not only were our centerpieces and bouquets beautiful, but Cary really went above and beyond to take care of details. She incorporated the lanterns and candles we bought on our own (because we found less expensive ones). She arranged for multiple deliveries on the day of the wedding because I wanted the bridesmaid bouquets delivered to our hotel earlier in the day. She also helped coordinate donating our flowers to a nursing home after the event. I had emailed her just to see if she had any experience using different companies, and she took it from there and coordinated the whole donation, including delivery! Everything went very smoothly. If there's one thing I learned as a bride, it was: hire people who are professional, reliable, experienced and helpful - they will make planning much easier and less stressful! The Little Glass Slipper was all these things and more!