The Lodge At Bridle Creek

Sperry, OK

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Unique and Versatile Wedding Venue.

The Lodge & Cabins at Bridle Creek, situated on top of a hill, provides breathtaking panoramic views. A beautiful handmade Log staircase descends into the main lodge. The Rock Fireplace serves as a gorgeous backdrop for any ceremony. The perfect location for a wedding, reception, meeting, reunion, o

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Unusual/Alternative

5811 Roper Road, Sperry, OK

Great Job!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Kaylee M

We had such a great experience with Bridle Creek! They were very accommodating of the horses use in our wedding and quick to answer any questions we had! It was well worth the money!

Loved it..But..

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Jenny B

I really liked this place, but the price was horrible. Too bad, b/c I would have loved it.

unique location

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Heather S

I adored this place the moment I stepped foot in it. The staff was so accomodating, and staying in the cabins was the best thing we could have done for our wedding party. Don't let the "country" feel deter you if that's the only thing holding you back, most of that stuff can be taken down if requested.

Absolutely LOVE this place!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Kari M

This is such a great venue!! You have the luxury of everything being inside or outside. We had our ceremony outside and the view is just gorgeous. The lodge sits on top of a hill looking over some valleys and trees and just gorgeous scenery! It's not a high traffic area, so you don't get alot of noise from cars and things. The lodge is just gorgeous as well! There is plenty of room for your guests, and there is a seperate room for your food that is connected to the lodge. I loved this part because then your food wasn't smelling up the area where your guests were sitting. The owner of the lodge is so easy and works with you on whatever you want for your wedding. They allow outside catering, which is a huge plus becaus it will save you money!! Just a bit of advice, if you do book this place, definitely pay the $500 to have the owners clean it up. The list you have to go by to clean it in lengthy and there is no way you could have your wedding, clean it all up and be out of there by midnight! Just save yourself and whoever would be cleaning up the hassle!

Completely Unprofessional Owner & Staff

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Jennifer L

I have never met a more unprofessional group of individuals. I had several issues during my rental time on my wedding day and when I told the owner about them she hung up on me. When I arrived to the venue the day of my wedding there were dozens of beer cans in the parking lot, chairs were not set up at the reception tables which caused my guests to have to bring their own chairs from the ceremony to the table (how embarrassing!) and the sound system did not work due to something being turned off in a LOCKED closet which when someone finally got there to fix the issue it was too late to play any of the pre-ceremony music and my wedding started late. I was also refused an apology and any form of compensation for these issues. I was also told that they have video showing I didn't wipe down tables during clean up. They have not provided me with the option to view this footage and those that provided clean up for my wedding dispute this claim. They stated that b/c of this footage they would not provide me with any compensation for the additional amt I paid for the sound system and other issues I encountered. I provided this same review on Bridle Creek's review page on Facebook and they quickly removed the Review tab after their unprofessional response was received with negative comments from other patrons. I WOULD NOT recommend using Bridle Creek for ANY event and I will let EVERYONE know about their horrible business practices!!!

8/10/2011 Response from Cheryl, the member

I am truly sorry that this Bride had such a bad experience with Bridle Creek. We have hosted hundreds of weddings, and have very many happy customers. Bridle Creek is a nice venue, with very reasonable prices. We have lots of freedom here. We do... Read Less Read More

TO The Lodge At Bridle Creek