The Lodge At Bridle Creek

Sperry, OK

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Couples seeking an authentic Western wedding—as well as those desiring an elegant event with full use of acres of fine facilities—are pleased to explore The Lodge at Bridle Creek in Sperry, Oklahoma. Two lodges and 30 acres of land with views of the Osage County hills offer couples plenty of room in a natural, yet modern, setting to host their indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony and reception.

Arbor. Have your wedding outdoors on the manicured lawn in front of the Main Lodge. A wooden arbor on a raised platform provides the setting for the bride and groom to exchange vows with the expansive landscape as a backdrop. This space can accommodate up to 200 guests.

Main Lodge. The two-story building offers 7,500 square feet of ceremony and reception space for up to 300 wedding guests. Huge vaulted ceilings are lined with wooden beams and have skylights and recessed lighting. The walls are log-cabin-style planks in a beautiful lacquered blond. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the countryside and a flagstone fireplace serves as a fitting spot to exchange vows. Wagon wheel chandeliers add to the Western flair and the polished concrete floor in a rich brown color invites both dining and dancing.

North Lodge. Adjacent to the Main Lodge, the North Lodge can host up to 30 guests for a more intimate gathering or serve as a spot to set up a buffet when the reception is held in the Main Lodge. The decor is a twin to its sister building, including a fireplace, but it also includes a food prep area that can double as a bar.

Couples choose their own caterer when hosting a wedding at The Lodge at Bridle Creek. The North Lodge prep area has a refrigerator, sink and lots of counter space. Alcohol can be brought into the reception as long as the proper liquor liability insurance is obtained.

Tables and chairs are provided in the rental package and include both round and rectangular tables. The staff takes care of all setup and take-down of chairs and tables. The staff sets up and takes down the outdoor ceremony at the Arbor, but the couple also has the option of doing this to avoid the fee.

Couples can use the large wall-mounted screen and projector for slideshows and videos as well as the built-in sound system. Access is granted to the lodge and grounds two hours before the rental time. A four-hour rehearsal time the day before the event is also included. A large, comfortable dressing room is provided to the bride on the upper level of the Main Lodge and the groomsmen are given a cabin in which to prepare.

Rental of the North Lodge only does not include use of the dressing areas or Arbor. A security deposit is required to reserve the facilities on the day of booking. It is refunded as long as there is no damage, loss or cancellation. Additionally, 50 percent of the rental fee is also required to save a date. The balance is due 60 days before the event. Payments made by credit or debit card incur an added fee.

Rental time periods are six or 10 hours, with additional hours available for a fee. Friday and Saturday events are held 10 a.m. to midnight. Reduced fees are available for events held Sunday through Thursday and the lodge offers winter specials in January and February. Tours of The Lodge at Bridle Creek are by appointment only.

• Full access to the Main Lodge and all outdoor areas during your event
  • Twelve Outlaw Cabins available for out-of-town wedding guests or a destination wedding
  • Discount for booking six or more cabins
  • Full Western weddings enhanced by horse-drawn doctor buggy, handcrafted stagecoach replica or ceremony on horseback
  • Minutes from Tulsa

A Unique and Versatile Wedding Venue.

The Lodge & Cabins at Bridle Creek, situated on top of a hill, provides breathtaking panoramic views. A beautiful handmade Log staircase descends into the main lodge. The Rock Fireplace serves as a gorgeous backdrop for any ceremony. The perfect location for a wedding, reception, meeting, reunion, o

Ballroom

5811 Roper Road, Sperry, OK (918) 288-2882

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laci M

Absolutely LOVED my experience with Sherry! She was so awesome, we went in there numerous times to look at things over and over again, to get a feel for decor and placement, she had no problem with that as long as we communicated when we were going to be there, she was pretty... Read More flexible! Highly recommend Bridle Creek! You wont be disappointed!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Kaylee M

We had such a great experience with Bridle Creek! They were very accommodating of the horses use in our wedding and quick to answer any questions we had! It was well worth the money!

unique location

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Heather S

I adored this place the moment I stepped foot in it. The staff was so accomodating, and staying in the cabins was the best thing we could have done for our wedding party. Don't let the "country" feel deter you if that's the only thing holding you back, most of that stuff can... Read More be taken down if requested.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Tera S

Was ok.. It was beautiful It would be a better value if they would let you set up early and have a few hours the next day to take down.. There wasn't a wedding the day before or after so it would of been nice .. The building wasn't very clean as I was expecting .. So bring a... Read More swifter the There was bugs in dirt piles, also left over plastic cups on the lawn that we picked up before our wedding ..

Absolutely LOVE this place!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Kari M

This is such a great venue!! You have the luxury of everything being inside or outside. We had our ceremony outside and the view is just gorgeous. The lodge sits on top of a hill looking over some valleys and trees and just gorgeous scenery! It's not a high traffic area, so... Read More you don't get alot of noise from cars and things. The lodge is just gorgeous as well! There is plenty of room for your guests, and there is a seperate room for your food that is connected to the lodge. I loved this part because then your food wasn't smelling up the area where your guests were sitting. The owner of the lodge is so easy and works with you on whatever you want for your wedding. They allow outside catering, which is a huge plus becaus it will save you money!! Just a bit of advice, if you do book this place, definitely pay the $500 to have the owners clean it up. The list you have to go by to clean it in lengthy and there is no way you could have your wedding, clean it all up and be out of there by midnight! Just save yourself and whoever would be cleaning up the hassle!

Completely Unprofessional Owner & Staff

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Jennifer L

I have never met a more unprofessional group of individuals. I had several issues during my rental time on my wedding day and when I told the owner about them she hung up on me. When I arrived to the venue the day of my wedding there were dozens of beer cans in the parking lot,... Read More chairs were not set up at the reception tables which caused my guests to have to bring their own chairs from the ceremony to the table (how embarrassing!) and the sound system did not work due to something being turned off in a LOCKED closet which when someone finally got there to fix the issue it was too late to play any of the pre-ceremony music and my wedding started late. I was also refused an apology and any form of compensation for these issues. I was also told that they have video showing I didn't wipe down tables during clean up. They have not provided me with the option to view this footage and those that provided clean up for my wedding dispute this claim. They stated that b/c of this footage they would not provide me with any compensation for the additional amt I paid for the sound system and other issues I encountered. I provided this same review on Bridle Creek's review page on Facebook and they quickly removed the Review tab after their unprofessional response was received with negative comments from other patrons. I WOULD NOT recommend using Bridle Creek for ANY event and I will let EVERYONE know about their horrible business practices!!!

Loved it..But..

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Jenny B

I really liked this place, but the price was horrible. Too bad, b/c I would have loved it.