The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort is situated in the serene landscape of the Poconos in Reeders, Pennsylvania. It is a beautiful and versatile location that appeals to many different types of wedding ceremonies. The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort caters to traditional elegant weddings, out-of-this-world magical celebrations or more rustic-chic types of affairs. The staff works with you to make sure your ideal celebration is taken care of.

The varied and spacious 325 acres provide ample opportunities for beautiful photographs of the couple. Everything from sandy beaches and country roads to mountain backdrops and picturesque meadows are right on the lovely grounds of The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort.

Outdoor Wedding Site. The wedding ceremony itself is held at the outdoor wedding site of the venue and features manicured lawns, a pond and apple and oak trees that provide luscious scenery and also much-needed privacy for an intimate gathering. An indoor space is provided in lieu of inclement weather.

Cocktail Courtyard. This area is located adjacent to the ceremony site on the south lawn. It is ideal for a quick post-ceremony drink.

Verandah Room. This is where the main reception takes place. It offers views of the antique red barn, a gorgeous pond and majestic pine trees. The room accommodates up to 200 guests.

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort offers four-hour and five-hour reception packages. The four-hour packages are Sweet Home, Classic Dinner and Champagne Brunch styles. They all include the cocktail courtyard, four hours of continuous beverage service, The Lodge signature wedding cake and classic decor in the Verandah Room, as well as a honeymoon cottage for the couple after the celebration.

The five-hour packages are Elegant Dinner, Grand Dinner, Bountiful Country Buffet, Gourmet Station and Signature Cocktail. The packages all include the cocktail courtyard, five hours of beverage service, the signature wedding cake or even a wedding tower, Viennese and country sweets, classic decor for the Verandah Room and that special honeymoon cottage for the couple.

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Resort has an award-winning culinary team with a combined 60 years of experience that tailors the vast menu to your specific taste to ensure satisfaction. There is even an Ever After breakfast provided that includes a juice and coffee bar and silver, gold or platinum packages with varying menus.

The venue has an extensive list of outside vendors that it provides to couples. These include florists, decorators, design and lighting specialists, officiants and entertainment and music professionals.

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort offers a few special perks that help it stand out.

• On-site planner that assists with every detail of the ceremony and reception
  • Only hosts one event a time to give you 100 percent of the staff's attention
  • Bridal spa for the bridal party
  • Gentleman's suite for the groom and groomsmen

Exclusive Weddings & Country Cottages

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake is an intimate wedding venue situated amid the splendor of the Poconos, where charming country elegance lends itself to the classic gourmet cuisine for which we are known. We cater to only one event at a time, ensuring that your wedding day is truly special.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1315 Mountain Springs Drive, Reeders, PA (570) 629-1120
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Veronika D

Honestly, we had the wedding of our dreams here. It was better than we could have ever dreamed of! The service, food (our guests said that, hands-down, it was the best wedding food they've ever had), and ambiance were outstanding!!! Staying on the property with most of our guest... Read More was also the way to go. We highly recommend booking accommodations there, but you have to reserve cabins as soon as physically possible, because The Lodge and Resort are separate when it comes to booking. I HIGHLY and whole-heartedly recommend Mountain Springs Lake Resort!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Farrahlyn S

My wedding was a fairytale because of this place. I still can't get over how beautiful everything looked. Cindy was incredibly awesome and helped my vision come to life. My guests can't stop talking about how great the wedding was and neither can we. The food was OUTSTANDING (we... Read More had chicken Marsala and beef brisket for our meal choices) and the presentation was beautiful. I also heard from a few guests that the cake was the best they have ever tasted. I may be bias but with back up from multiple guests I would say my wedding was the best wedding I've ever been to, everything went smooth, everything was beautiful, it was magical. You won't go wrong choosing this jem of a place!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Sara B

We are still on a high from our wedding this past weekend. There are few resorts where you can have all your guests stay on site and having all our family and friends in the cabins for the weekend was really amazing. The staff at the lodge were wonderful and very accommodating.... Read More Our guests raved about the food and said it was one of the best and the only time they got their food hot when served! They were very impressed. We did a lot of our own decorations and they placed them perfectly and really made the room look exactly how we imagined. Planning was stress free and they were always quick to respond. The room is stunning and makes you feel like you're outside and not in a stuffy ballroom. If you have your wedding here you will definitely not regret it.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Tarah W

My husband and I had our wedding reception here on October 9th 2016. Everything was perfect and went on without a hitch. The food and service were absolutely excellent, and the staff went above and beyond to ensure we were having a wonderful time. Our reception package included... Read More staying in the Honeymoon Suite cabin. This was truly the icing on the cake for the experience we had here. We had a complimentary bottle of champagne waiting for us when we got to the cabin. There was also soda, water, tea, coffee, and snacks available. The bed was very comfortable and the Jacuzzi tub was great after a night of dancing. We hope to make another reservation to come back for one of our future anniversaries.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Tamara D

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Mountain Springs Lake Resort and our coordinator, Cindy. During our three pre-wedding meetings, Cindy went through all of the details with us, offering suggestions and input along the way. She was super responsive to all... Read More of my emails and never missed a detail. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I were able to sit back and enjoy the day, while Cindy and her team made magic happen without us having to worry about a single thing! Everyone told us that our wedding was the best they had been to and everyone was so complimentary of the service of the staff and of the food! Water glasses never went empty, there was never a line at the bar, and dinner was served quickly and the meals were hot! The hors d'oeuvres were delicious. Our package included "chef-selected" hors d'oeuvres, so I assumed that we would be getting cheaper alternatives, but that was not the case at all. Our guests enjoyed lobster bisque shooters, beef tenderloin on toast and many other delicious treats. I heard the pre-dinner biscuits were some of the best folks had ever had... bummer I didn't get to try any, but I will take my guests' words for it! I am so thrilled that we chose MSLR to host our ceremony and reception. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. It was truly flawless, thanks in MAJOR part to Cindy and her crew. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Laura .

Everything went WONDERFULLY for our wedding on November 5th. TJ was great, as was everybody else who we worked with along the way. The room was beautiful, the weather was perfect, and every single guest we had raved about how wonderful the food was. I could not have asked for... Read More more of the great people who work here. Everything we perfect. I would highly encourage any couple getting married to check out this venue.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Lara R

Our wedding at The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort was absolutely perfect! The food, our cake and the service were all exactly what we were hoping for. So many of our guests asked us where we found our venue because they hadn't been there before and couldn't get over how... Read More beautiful it is. Cindy was our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. She worked with us very patiently from beginning to end. I would absolutely recommend The Lodge!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Kate K

There are not enough words to describe the positive experience my husband and I had with Mountain Springs Lake. We visited the venue in January 2016, and had made our decision before leaving the appointment. The reception building is gorgeous- the huge windows allow you to see... Read More nature outside, the colors are neutral and elegant, and it is in impeccable condition. We brought our parents to the tasting and all the food is simply amazing- we thoroughly enjoyed sampling all the options. Our wedding was 9/18/16 and we had the time of our lives, and our guests have had a lot of positive things to say as well. The bridal spa is a great space for getting ready in the morning. Another positive note- the staff is extremely helpful, professional, caring, and detail-oriented. All the planning tools will keep you on track throughout your process. TJ and Lindsay helped us during our planning process and we really appreciate their support! Thank you MSL for our dream come true wedding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Dana T

All I can say is everything about the lodge at mountain spring lake was perfect! It was the first and only venue my husband and I looked at. It was beautiful and I knew it was the right place for our wedding. From the very begining the staff and coordinators were very welcoming... Read More and very nice! Cindy helped make planning less stressful and she made our perfect day, well perfect! They lodge only does one wedding a day so that all the attention is on you and your guests. They make sure everyone is happy, especially the bride and groom. Everything from inside and out is very clean and well taken care of. Everyone working is very professional and genuine. Oh and the food is amazing! I will definitely recommend this venue in the future. Also I think this venue will be great for any time of the year. Our wedding was mid august, but our meetings the year before seemed to happen during all seasons and every time we pulled up it was always beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

Perfect! That is the word our family is using to describe my daughter's wedding 9/24/16. The weather, the staff, the facility, the food, the planning - all perfect! The staff at MSLR worked out every fine detail and planned the event down to the minute - and it all went off... Read More without a hitch. A family that started to plan a wedding with great anxiety were assured, informed and well apprised of every step along the way during our planning process. Many of our family members stayed in the cabins for two nights and had a great time! We are already talking about a family reunion at MSLR one year from now. Compared to other wedding facilities we looked at in the area, this one was hands down the best - from location to price. I would HIGHLY recommend Mountain Springs Lake Resort!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Keith H

The venue was one of the best overall experiences for a wedding that I have been to. It made my son and his new brides day one that will be remembered forever. The staff and planning is second to none. There was no detail left unattended to.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 John B

I can't even put I to words the gratitude I have for The Lodge. They made my husband and I'd special day an absolute fairytale! It was perfect and everyone had an absolutely perfect day! They helped the day run smoothly and made sure everything was done on time and that everyone... Read More was having a good time.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Janet M

The people at MSL went way out of their way to make sure our daughter's wedding day was perfect. Sharon, Cindy and Victoria worked so hard through all the wedding planning stages to make sure everything ran smoothly. It rained tht day so we went to plan B and had the ceremony... Read More inside. It was so beautiful and organized, you would have thought we planned it that way. The tables were set perfectly, the venue was spotless, the servers were second to NONE, the food was DIVINE. We got sooo many compliments, there wasn't ONE thing they could have done to make us happier. Thank-you MSL!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Melissa K

Cindy, Where do I begin.....I have never, and may never again, have the pleasure of working with a more professional, kind, and attentive group of people. You kept me on task every step of the way leading up to Heather and Chris's wedding day. You were incredibly patient and... Read More accommodating like I have never encountered before. Then on Friday, you and Lindsay were always there and I could swear you knew what we needed before we did!! The food was phenomenal !! Everyone was raving about it. The wait staff was so attentive and kind. Ben was also so responsive and helpful with my 15 million phone calls to him, I am sure he cringed everytime I called him with another change or question, but he was always so kind. I know there is only a 5 star rating system, but on a scale of 1 to 5, Mountain Springs Lake and The Lodge are solid 10 at least!! We wouldn't change a thing! You were even able to secure perfect weather for us :-) Thank you, Thank YOU, THANK YOU!!!! .....for helping us give our daughter the wedding of her dreams. Sincerely, Melissa Kevlahan

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

My youngest daughter was recently married at Mountain Springs and we could not have been happier with the entire event.The staff is incredible ,they are with you through the process to insure that your guests have a great time.The feedback we received from friends and family was... Read More fabulous. The food was great and the venue top notch. One of our other daughters was married at another local wedding venue and we were pleased as well but we didn't know what we were missing until our experience at Mountain Springs.If your looking for a place to hold a memorable wedding look no farther,this is the place.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kristen F

My husband and I had our wedding at The Lodge at Mountain Springs and had the best day of our lives! Cindy was our wedding coordinator and she did a fabulous job! Everything went smoothly and we have no complaints! Cindy was very organized throughout the entire process, setting... Read More up meetings in advance, letting me know what I needed for each meeting, and listening to everything I had to say/giving me advice if I needed! She was fantastic! She was very flexible, as we lived in Ohio. Everyone at the wedding said what a wonderful time they had and how they were very impressed with how perfect everything was and how smoothly the whole night transitioned! The food was amazing, as was the entire staff! The bridal party and parents stayed at the cabins. The boys stayed at Cabin #17 and the girls at #63. We loved the cabins. They were a great place to get ready in the morning of the wedding. We had an after party at #17 where we could use the picnic tables, yard, and garage with pingpong and games. The honeymoon cottage was wonderful, very relaxing and beautiful. The next day we spent at the beach at cabin #53 and had a brunch/lunch with family and the bridal party. We went fishing and took the canoes out on the lake. It was the perfect way to end the perfect weekend! We would definitely recommend the Lodge 100% to any couple looking to get married in the Poconos! It is a very elegant venue with beautiful scenery.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Nicholas D

My fiance live in CA so planning a wedding across the continent was going to be a challenge. The staff at the Lodge were amazingly accommodating, and patient with our numerous emails and phone calls. I won't waste time telling you how beautiful it is there because the picture... Read More speak louder than my words ever could. It was certainly hot to have our wedding there in July, but the staff was great at making some last minute changes to bring the cocktail hour inside. I highly recommend you rent some of the cabins if you do your wedding here. It really is a lovely place to be.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Being the mother of the bride, you feel like there is so much pressure on your shoulders to ensure that all details are perfect. I truly can say, Taylor and Chris' wedding was perfect. Am I partial?! Probably! However, when you cannot find one thing wrong with the outdoor... Read More garden wedding or the reception -- that is truly an amazing venue! The food was exceptional. The staff was very kind, courteous and strived for perfection. They made you feel like you were at home, but with class. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a venue to visit the lodge, meet the staff, schedule a taste-testing session, and walk the grounds. Top notch, first class, amazing food, and wonderful memories will astound you!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Thank you!!

Perfect mix of rustic and elegant

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Ashley C

Every detail of our wedding at the Lodge was perfect! The room looked so scenic and romantic in this elegant country setting. Most importantly, the food was phenomenal! Our guests told us that it was the best food they had ever eaten at a wedding. Some of the women told us that... Read More it was the first time they had ever eaten their entire dinner at a wedding! Also, because we invited so many people, we didn't really have the space for cocktail stations but instead had only passed hor d'oeuvres. This worried us at first that our guests might be starving by the time the reception started, but in fact it was just the opposite. People raved that every time they turned around, there was a new person with another tray of delicious food standing right behind them. No one had to walk around hunting for appetizers. From the food, to the cake, to the decor, to the service, the Lodge did a flawless

PERFECT PLACE FOR OUR SPECIAL DAY!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Lauren S

My new husband and I both love being outdoors and nature! The LODGE at all this and more. We could not be MORE PLEASED with our experiencing working with the Lodge and Cindy our wedding coordinator. She was so helpful and save our day several different times with last minute... Read More details!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Maria V

I just got married at Mountain Springs Lake on October 16th and to say everything was perfect is an understatement. From the moment I visited back in January I knew no other venue could compare. The setting, inside and out, is just amazing and the staff made the process so... Read More pleasant and easy. I live over an hour away and was unfamiliar with the area,TJ our wedding planner made great recommendations for hotels, rehearsal dinner spots and vendors, I never had to worry about anything. I did my own centerpieces and decorations and was planning on setting some things up myself but time got away from me and she jumped right in to make sure the staff had everything just like I wanted. The fall foliage was at it's peak and the pictures we were able to get throughout the grounds are absolutely breathtaking. Over the course of the night so many guests came up and asked me how I found such a great a place! They raved about the food and LOVED the cake and cookies. My wedding day was also my nieces birthday and they made a special cake just for her! It was such a special, perfect day and I'll never forget it.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Michelle D

There aren't enough superlatives to accurately describe what it was to have my wedding at Mountain Springs Lake. Robin, Cindy and the whole staff were amazing. The planning process was smooth- no call or email went unanswered. But the actual event!?! Spectacular. From the... Read More moment we arrived (nervous that one of my tchokes wouldn't make it to display) until the next afternoon when we left (with each and every one of my items packed carefully for me by the staff), every second was perfect. We ate, we drank, we laughed. We didn't have one second of worry- the food was perfect, and all the aspects of my wedding just came together perfectly. I KNOW I couldn't have done it by myself or anywhere else this smoothly. Our outdoor ceremony was perfect under the pergola, cocktail hour was low key on the lawn and our reception was everything I'd hoped. Very late in planning I asked to modify my menu (I wanted to add a station) and the answer was, "Of course you can!" Truly: my husband and I still marvel at how easy and wonderful and perfect our wedding was. Thank you, MSLR!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Christine H

From the minute we stepped foot on property we knew this was the perfect place to celebrate our daughter's wedding. Everything from the grounds to the atmosphere, the staff to the decor and natural overall beauty of the venue, the food, the service and the attention to... Read More detail..... PERFECT! My daughter and son-in-law were married in May and friends and family still comment on the day. All I can say is Thank You for bringing alive what we could only imagine. Sincerely with thanks and gratitude, Christine and Bob

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Samantha S

WOW!!! I don't even know where to begin. My husband and I picked the right venue to get married at! The grounds are simply gorgeous and the staff from start to finish were incredible!!!! Talk about paying attention to detail, they do just that if not more! TJ, our coordinator... Read More was extremely professional and very helpful, you can tell she really cared about us. The food was beyond AMAZING, our guests did NOT stop talking about the food. Everything from start to finish was INCREDIBLE and totally unforgettable. Not only did my husband and I have an AMAZING time, our guests LOVED every second! Thank you MSL, you all ROCKED IT!

Meet The Coordinator

Award Winning Wedding Coordinators

Thank you for visiting our storefront! Our Award Winning Wedding Coordinators work with you to guarantee a perfect wedding day. From your first visit until you leave as Mr. & Mrs., every detail will be attended to by Cindy, Lindsey, TJ, and Sharon. Robin, the owner, is part of the team that makes your wedding dreams come true.