Book Your Wedding with The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort

A BALLROOM IN REEDERS, PA

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort is situated in the serene landscape of the Poconos in Reeders, Pennsylvania. It is a beautiful and versatile location that appeals to many different types of wedding ceremonies. The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort caters to traditional elegant weddings, out-of-this-world magical celebrations or more rustic-chic types of affairs. The staff works with you to make sure your ideal celebration is taken care of.

The varied and spacious 325 acres provide ample opportunities for beautiful photographs of the couple. Everything from sandy beaches and country roads to mountain backdrops and picturesque meadows are right on the lovely grounds of The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort.

Outdoor Wedding Site. The wedding ceremony itself is held at the outdoor wedding site of the venue and features manicured lawns, a pond and apple and oak trees that provide luscious scenery and also much-needed privacy for an intimate gathering. An indoor space is provided in lieu of inclement weather.

Cocktail Courtyard. This area is located adjacent to the ceremony site on the south lawn. It is ideal for a quick post-ceremony drink.

Verandah Room. This is where the main reception takes place. It offers views of the antique red barn, a gorgeous pond and majestic pine trees. The room accommodates up to 200 guests.

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort offers four-hour and five-hour reception packages. The four-hour packages are Sweet Home, Classic Dinner and Champagne Brunch styles. They all include the cocktail courtyard, four hours of continuous beverage service, The Lodge signature wedding cake and classic decor in the Verandah Room, as well as a honeymoon cottage for the couple after the celebration.

The five-hour packages are Elegant Dinner, Grand Dinner, Bountiful Country Buffet, Gourmet Station and Signature Cocktail. The packages all include the cocktail courtyard, five hours of beverage service, the signature wedding cake or even a wedding tower, Viennese and country sweets, classic decor for the Verandah Room and that special honeymoon cottage for the couple.

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Resort has an award-winning culinary team with a combined 60 years of experience that tailors the vast menu to your specific taste to ensure satisfaction. There is even an Ever After breakfast provided that includes a juice and coffee bar and silver, gold or platinum packages with varying menus.

The venue has an extensive list of outside vendors that it provides to couples. These include florists, decorators, design and lighting specialists, officiants and entertainment and music professionals.

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort offers a few special perks that help it stand out.

• On-site planner that assists with every detail of the ceremony and reception
  • Only hosts one event a time to give you 100 percent of the staff's attention
  • Bridal spa for the bridal party
  • Gentleman's suite for the groom and groomsmen

Exclusive Weddings & Country Cottages

The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake is an intimate wedding venue situated amid the splendor of the Poconos, where charming country elegance lends itself to the classic gourmet cuisine for which we are known. We cater to only one event at a time, ensuring that your wedding day is truly special.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1315 Mountain Springs Drive, Reeders, PA (570) 629-1120
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Veronika D

Honestly, we had the wedding of our dreams here. It was better than we could have ever dreamed of! The service, food (our guests said that, hands-down, it was the best wedding food they've ever had), and ambiance were outstanding!!! Staying on the property with most of our guest... Read More was also the way to go. We highly recommend booking accommodations there, but you have to reserve cabins as soon as physically possible, because The Lodge and Resort are separate when it comes to booking. I HIGHLY and whole-heartedly recommend Mountain Springs Lake Resort!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Farrahlyn S

My wedding was a fairytale because of this place. I still can't get over how beautiful everything looked. Cindy was incredibly awesome and helped my vision come to life. My guests can't stop talking about how great the wedding was and neither can we. The food was OUTSTANDING (we... Read More had chicken Marsala and beef brisket for our meal choices) and the presentation was beautiful. I also heard from a few guests that the cake was the best they have ever tasted. I may be bias but with back up from multiple guests I would say my wedding was the best wedding I've ever been to, everything went smooth, everything was beautiful, it was magical. You won't go wrong choosing this jem of a place!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Sara B

We are still on a high from our wedding this past weekend. There are few resorts where you can have all your guests stay on site and having all our family and friends in the cabins for the weekend was really amazing. The staff at the lodge were wonderful and very accommodating.... Read More Our guests raved about the food and said it was one of the best and the only time they got their food hot when served! They were very impressed. We did a lot of our own decorations and they placed them perfectly and really made the room look exactly how we imagined. Planning was stress free and they were always quick to respond. The room is stunning and makes you feel like you're outside and not in a stuffy ballroom. If you have your wedding here you will definitely not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lori D

The lodge at mountain spring lake is a perfect place for a wedding! I had my wedding there in August and not only was the venue beautiful but the staff made everything easy. Our wedding specialist, Cindy, met with us multiple times over the course of the year to make sure that... Read More we were getting our planning done and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. We live about 2 hours away from Reeders, PA and the lodge worked with us with having a phone conference when we needed to discuss wedding day details. We went for the Fall showcase last year and were able to taste the exquisite food to help make our dining choices. The guests at the wedding still tell me about how great the food was, even months later! We utilized preferred vendors from the lodge for our photographer, DJ, officiant, florist, and makeup artist and they were all wonderful as well! We lucked out and had a magnificent sunny day which granted us with many options to take photos with the bridal party, family, and my husband. We actually took some photos in the row boats on the lake! The bridal party and our families rented the cabins at the lodge and they were very impressed with the rustic feel but also the modern amenities that the cabins provided. I would highly recommend the lodge at mountain spring lake to anyone who is looking for an outdoor wedding. The location, the food, and the service were above and beyond what we expected and we are so grateful that we chose the lodge at mountain spring lake for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Abby B

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to have our wedding. The food was amazing, the location is absolutely gorgeous, and planning was a piece of cake! Even though we planned on an outdoor wedding, ours ended up being indoors due to rain but it was just as beautiful... Read More inside as it would have been outside. Everybody should get married here. It's perfect.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

As the mother of the bride, I can only rave about Mountain Springs Lake. From the initial planning right down to the sparkler sendoff, Mountain Springs Lake was beyond my expectations. The venue is gorgeous, the food was outstanding and attention to detail from the staff... Read More made our guests as well as the bride and groom feel beyond special. I never worried about a thing! Robin, Cindy anmade us feel welcome and our friends still talk about how much they enjoyed the day. We only looked at on place and picked MSL. It truly was a day that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelli R

BEST DAY EVER! Honestly, from the reception room, to the beautiful pergola where we said our vows, the on-site cabins, to the impeccable and amazing staff, to the delicious food and cake, MSL gave us the wedding of our dreams! Looking back at pictures I feel like we were... Read More celebrities. The entire planning experience was so painless that my husband and I got to enjoy the year long engagement as we planned our wedding from California! Cindy is just the best thing any bride could ask for on her wedding day. She took care of every little detail, even ones I didn't even think of. She was so organized throughout the planning and was so flexible and easy to work with. The entire day just had such a calming flow, I honestly did not stress one bit! I was able to spend time with my girls and relax, I even went for a run that morning around the lake. The entire wedding experience at MSL was a fairy tail. If I could do it all again, I would not change a single thing. It was the best day of my life and I recommend MSL to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

I just wanted to say that you and your staff did a wonderful job with my son and daughter in-law’s wedding and reception! The day was exceptional along with the beautiful outdoor service and fantastic reception! Everyone was so friendly, professional, and helpful. The food was... Read More delicious also. I would recommend The Lodge along with you and your staff to all! Thanks again for making such a special day even more so!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Our wedding far exceeded anything I could've imagined at Mountain Springs Lake Resort. The setting is beautiful, landscaping immaculate, and the staff excellent! They had assured the wedding go without a hitch, providing great care and thoughtfulness to all guests. If given a... Read More choice to have a wedding anywhere in the continental United States, this place would be my #1 choice!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Richard B

My daughter got married in September 2017. The day was wonderful. The venue and food were great and the service was outstanding. We received numerous compliments on both the venue and food from our guests. It was an experience to remember. Cindy was great and ensured that... Read More all of our needs were met.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

My daughter's wedding in September of 2017 at The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort was wonderful. The food was amazing. We received many compliments on both the venue and food. Cindy was amazing. She was so helpful and took care of all of our needs. The staff was also... Read More wonderful. It was an amazing experience for all that attended the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kelley G

We had our wedding here on October 1st 2017. The lodge truly made this day our dream wedding. Everything we wanted and so much more, from beginning to end. I highly recommend getting married here!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Amanda H

After looking at several venue , Walking in the front door of the reception area I just knew it was the one!! Rustic elegant bright and cozy. The staff were wonderful to work with /accommodating they truly think of everything. The food at the reception was hands down the best... Read More I've ever had and not just for a wedding. We got married 9/9/17 and I'm still getting comments on how great the food was. I highly recommend this place

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

Absolute perfection in ways we could not have imagined! Thank you to all of the staff at The Lodge - particularly our planner TJ - for such a wonderful experience. My daughter's wedding was truly the best day of our lives! The planning process was meticulous and the... Read More recommended vendors were of highest quality.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Mark K

My son and, now my daughter in law, had their wedding at The lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort last June 10,2017. It was wonderful and the Lodge!s personnel were fantastic! The setting was beautiful, the reception was wonderful, and the staff were so friendly - professional-... Read More and great! I would highly recommend Tge Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort and their wedding planning staff to all!!! Great jobs thanks all!!! Thanks, A very impressed parent!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Misty F

Christopher and I had a wedding there two weeks ago on October 9th. The venue and service was amazing. The staff was courteous and the food kept coming and was delicious! It was worth the money! It rained on our wedding day because of hurricane Nate but they immediately... Read More coordinated the wedding for inside and adapted. Before the wedding my planning coordinator, ms. fagan was always attentive and responsive to my questions and needs around the clock. I'm so pleased We chose the Lodge!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Karen H

My daughter got married here in September. It was absolutely the most perfect wedding. The Lodge Mountain Springs was absolutely beautiful. The staff, the service, The food, EVERYTHING was simply amazing! The planner Cindy was absolutely fantastic. I've gotten so many... Read More compliments from Friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

We really loved everything about the wedding! The venue, the food, the organization of the day...The day could not have gone any better! The only complaint I have is that we asked for our two dinners that guests didn’t show to be put aside for us and they said ok. The end of... Read More the night they didn’t put them aside, I was told they threw it out and right after I watched two servers walk out with big foil containers. I explained the situation the next day to the woman in charge (Cindy I think) and she completely dismissed it. A few days later I got a call from Lindsey a wonderful girl that made our day great, and she couldn’t have been any more apologetic. However, that didn’t really cancel out the fact that our meals went home with servers and nothing was done.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

Brian and I were married here on June 30th, 2012. Let me tell you, you get what you pay for. The food is beyond incredible, and the drinks fantastic. The staff are AMAZING. They are on top of every single detail, and the coordinator runs a tight ship, keeping all staff on the... Read More same page with headsets to communicate. The venue itself is gorgeous, inside and out. The grounds are landscaped to perfection. It was worth every single penny to have memories of this beautiful place and day. Thank you MSLR!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Coleen A

We got married here on a beautiful day. Nothing compares to the scenery! The food is absolutely amazing, the staff is so friendly and the service was top notch. We’ve been back since to enjoy the cabins and the area. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Chrissy L

I don't think there are the right words to convey just how perfect our wedding was. We got married in June at MSLR as a sort of "destination wedding" for everyone- it was far enough away that everyone had to stay, but close enough from our NY/NJ families that travel wasn't too... Read More costly or time-consuming. The grounds were gorgeous and so well maintained. The cabins were comfortable, clean, and safe. But my wedding? OMG. A DREAM come true. From the Bridal Spa where we got ready to the sparkler send-off, we had help every step of the way. Somehow the Lodge staff managed to attend to our every need (even when we didn't know we NEEDED!!!) without being over-bearing. The food was out-of -this-world. Even our pickiest guests and most "foodie" friends LOVED LOVED LOVED everything. Our cake was amazing, the DJ perfect, and everyone who worked our wedding (Cindy, Lindsey, Sharon, and all the servers and bartenders, etc) were awesome. They were polite and happy and made us feel like they were completely happy for us and focused on our wedding. THIS IS THE PERFECT WEDDING VENUE!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

My daughter and her fiance chose MSL for the lovely site, the people, and the food (the tasting was great). On the day, when we had planned an outdoor wedding ceremony, the weather was stormy. The folks at MSL were wonderful and made their venue work for the ceremony as well as... Read More reception, and it was beautiful. The people were very nice to work with, and it was a wonderful day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Our daughter Katie’s wedding took place at the lodge in August and was the most wonderful day for all of us. The setting is absolutely beautiful and was perfect for the outdoor ceremony. Cindy and all the staff made our day enjoyable and one that we will always remember. After... Read More all the hard work, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves with family and friends knowing they would take care of every little detail. Everyone raved about the food, and loved everything from the outdoor cocktail hour to the sparkler send off of the bride and groom. I would highly recommend The Lodge for your special day.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Julienne S

Our wedding day on 9/2 at the the lodge was simply the best day of our lives! I cannot recommend this venue highly enough. The room is stunning with big glass windows looking out to a beautiful pond surrounded by trees and flowers, and inside is an elegant ballroom. TJ Price,... Read More the wedding coordinator is phenomenal to work with, and honored all of our many requests for the wedding day. She was there for us at any time throughout the planning process if we had any questions, and was there to make sure everything went according to plan on the wedding day. The food was delicious, our guests could not stop raving about it. We also stayed in the on site cottages throughout the weekend with many of our wedding guests, and had a blast. It felt like the party continued for three days! The lake there is beautiful and each cottage comes with a row boat. It was the perfect place to have family travel from near and far to spend the weekend together! There is also a wonderful bridal spa cottage there which the girls used the morning of the wedding to get ready in. It is an adorable cottage set up perfectly for getting hair and makeup done, and the lodge provided us with drinks, snacks, and champagne. We visited many venues in the area prior to booking, and this one is without a doubt the best you will find!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kaity R

I don't know where to begin - MSLR was a fairytale backdrop for our perfect day. When my husband and I started looking at venues in NJ/NY (where we live) we had trouble finding a place that felt special and away from our everyday life. Our checklist included: Classic, elegant... Read More space, lots of nature surrounding us, accommodations for guests so that they didn't have to drive there and back if they didn't want to, and delicious food. The moment we saw MSLR in person, we knew it was the place for us. The gardens are breathtaking, everything around the resort was spotless, there was an on-site bridal spa and so much character. Not to mention the view of the mountains and the idyllic cabins around the lake. Our guests did not stop raving about the food. We got so many compliments on the menu. The service was impeccable. Glasses were refilled, napkins refolded, chairs pushed in, plates taken away - our guests even commented on how the servers seemed to blend into the background and magically took care of everything. Our coordinator, Cindy, worked with us every step of the wedding planning process and was a JOY to work with. She is a true professional and made the process pain-free and fun. Our day was magical and we know it had so much to do with our mini-destination venue. I would recommend to anyone! Especially a couple looking to find a venue that feels special to them and allows them to have a "destination" wedding without the travel. Thank you, MSLR!

Meet The Coordinator

Award Winning Wedding Coordinators

Thank you for visiting our storefront! Our Award Winning Wedding Coordinators work with you to guarantee a perfect wedding day. From your first visit until you leave as Mr. & Mrs., every detail will be attended to by Cindy, Lindsey, TJ, and Sharon. Robin, the owner, is part of the team that makes your wedding dreams come true.