Book Your Wedding with The Log Cabin & Delaney House

A BALLROOM IN HOLYOKE, MA

The Log Cabin. Beautifully set at the top of Mt. Tom, this space has a maximum capacity of 450 and offers exquisite views and acres of beautiful greenery. The grounds of the Log Cabin make a romantic setting for private ceremonies, open-air cocktail hours and receptions. The interiors of the Log Cabin are exquisitely beautiful with warm stone fireplaces, wonderful views of the pioneer valley and a wood dance floor. Lighting includes soft illuminating sconce ceiling lights and beautiful chandeliers.

The Delaney House. The room is elegant in architectural style and decor, with a fabulous ceiling, wood dance floor and gorgeous windows. An outdoor terrace with bistro lights, fire pits, and outdoor furniture, available exclusively for those who book the Delaney House Ballroom, creates a stunning atmosphere ideal for wedding celebrations. The Delaney House offers different rooms for wedding events, with the Grand Salon accommodating as many as 210 guests.

Upper Vista. This area offers couples a spectacular ceremonial spot to say "I do." The Upper Vista features a luxury reception tent, offering fabulous panoramic views of the beautiful pioneer valley. The area is one of striking beauty, making it incredibly romantic setting for that ideal outdoor ceremony.

The Log Cabin and Delaney House offers couples a variety of wedding packages that include a selection of chef-prepared dishes to choose from. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included in the packages.

The venue also provides couples with talented in-house wedding planning professionals to help guide you through each stage of the planning process, to ensure a day that matches your vision.

The Log Cabin and Delaney House focuses on creating wedding day memories of a lifetime. For couples wishing to celebrate their honeymoon in exquisite Western Massachusetts style, or those that will host out of town guests, the venue's sister facility, the D. Hotel & Suites is the perfect location. Situated just adjacent to the Delaney House, couples and their guests staying at the property will also have access to all of the following amenities.

• Numerous fine and casual dining options
  • Stylish bar
  • Spa
  • Cycling and hiking trails

Your day, your way...We commit to you!

Whether you choose the Log Cabin or the Delaney House with the help of our wedding consultants you are guaranteed to have a breathtaking wedding! We offer a complimentary shuttle service as well as a on site accommodations at our 61-room hotel, The D. Hotel & Suites!

Ballroom, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

500 Easthampton Road, Holyoke, MA (413) 535-5077

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Andrea G

If I could give the Log Cabin 100 stars I would! They truly go above and beyond to make sure your wedding goes as smoothly as possible. When my husband and I first walked up to the Upper Vista (their tented outdoor area) it took our breath away. We both instantly knew that we... Read More wanted to be married there. Besides the breathtaking views, the staff literally does EVERYTHING for you. Now let me explain. I am not one of those brides who has everything planned out to a T. I really am quite unorganized and not very detail oriented and wanted a venue that does more than the average and is involved in the planning process. The log cabin pairs with the Delaney House for the catering which I will say the food was awesome! We chose to do stations and everyone loved it. Also, they did our cake which was so beautiful and original. They also provided linens, all the place settings and centerpieces. On top of that our ceremony had an arbor surrounded with lots of fresh flowers. Our wedding was beyond beautiful! Our wedding coordinator, Rebecca, deserves so much praise and acknowledgment. She truly goes above and beyond for her couples! Any time I had questions she would get right back to me via email or phone call when I needed it. You can tell she is passionate about her work and cares so much about our wedding day. Right down to the very end she walked us through all the details and questions on how we wanted our night to go. The rest of our decorations we dropped off to her, she looked through them and had a list of where their crew would set it up. I'm telling you it was about as stress free as possible. Thank you Rebecca so much!! Our wedding wouldn't have been quite as awesome without you. The other person we wanted to thank was Colin our server. They gave my husband and I an assigned server the night of our wedding for anything we needed. I'm telling you any time we turned around, Colin was there asking if we needed anything. He even at times was holding my dress or my drink for me. He was awesome and made our night so special!! If you want a venue with beautiful views and staff that really cares about your wedding day then this is the place to book. We were 100% satisfied!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Angela M

My husband and I got married at the Upper Vista Log Cabin on June 17th, 2017. We had the wedding of our dreams and it was all thanks to the staff at the Log Cabin. The setup, food, service and staff were all top notch! Everything was exactly how we envisioned it. Brianne and... Read More Rebecca were our sales consultants and helped plan all the details every step of the way. They were great with setting up meetings, answering all questions, and having everything exactly how we wanted it. No request was out of the question for them. Brianna our head server and Kelly were supervisor the day of the wedding was amazing. They made sure we had everything we needed the whole entire night and were extremely professional. We had forgotten to take back to the hotel the top layer of the cake along with some snacks they made us and Brianna drove them to the hotel herself to make sure we didn't forget them. Everyone we talked to kept raving about the Log Cabin! One of the first things friends and family talk about our wedding was how friendly and nice the waitstaff and servers were. When I have attended other weddings at other places that's something that you don't usually remember about a wedding, but it stood out to everyone. That put a smile on my face knowing what great service they provided to our guests. The food was delicious! And oh man the cake was amazing!!! We stayed at the D hotel which is the cutest boutique hotel. Everyone loved the free breakfast and my husband and a few guests took advantage of the new spa services. They loved the spa. We took the shuttle for the wedding and that was so easy and convenient for us and all our guests. The rehearsal at the Delaney House the night before was good and convenient as we stayed at the hotel the night before and could just walk back to our room! One thing that I really love and is truly special is that my husband and I for years can come can visit the Delaney House for dinner and have the same food we had at our wedding and then stay at the D Hotel for a night and enjoy the spa services and reminisce about our wedding! :)

Everything we could ever hope for!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Caitlin C

The Log Cabin/ Delaney House was an absolutely incredible wedding venue. From start to finish they are a well-oiled machine that helps even the most disorganized brides (me) stay on point and make the best decisions for the day. Beth and Rachel were always available to answer... Read More any silly questions I had and their vendor recommendations contributed to my husband and I having the perfect day. The food was amazing, the servers were so attentive and incredible the day of, the hotel was beautiful and the location meant that our pictures turned out to be absolutely stunning. Again, the level of detail and service that the Log Cabin provided meant that we had an elegant wedding with a price that included EVERYTHING. Everybody on staff was accommodating and helpful and I almost wish I was getting married a second time because the day was so perfect, not in a small part to all the efforts of everybody at the Log Cabin. Thank you for a painless planning process and an absolutely perfect day!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Ann Marie S

Our planner was a young woman named Nicole Lucas. We met with her late December of 2016. She is best described as enthusiastic, artistic, and warm. We liked her immediately. Her chemistry with our daughter Maria was an immediate match. It helped solidify our choice of venue. At... Read More our first meeting she was asking many questions and writing down our responses. At one point she looked at us and said “I like to write everything down. It can be changed later but this way we don’t lose important details”. Her enthusiasm helped bring smiles to both Maria and me as we sometimes had different visions; we were tired or we were unsure of where to go with an idea. I always knew we were in very capable hands. Often times Nicole shared a thought that let me know that she had been thinking about our event since our previous contact. She is such a wonderful engaging young woman who was a big part in making wedding dreams come true. She is forever in my heart. Detail is another strength of hers. Nicole had a wonderful balance of artistry and organizational skills. Her notes were most precise. As a former teacher I can only compare her event order to the most meticulous lesson plan written. Yet there was a large component of artistic expression in all that she suggested. Often times she had an idea that was simple, elegant and on point with our vision. With regard to our overall experience... you guys are the best. I will clearly state that I firmly believe that I am your client and your job is to make sure I am happy. Not an easy task. I also will admit that I am a precise task master. Whenever we had a small glitch - not even close to a problem - your staff attended to it immediately. This was true across all areas of your business: whether it was Nicole at the Log Cabin, Matt at the Log Cabin (room set up) and Delaney House (breakfast), Rory and Jose at the D Hotel (coordinating rooms which we had a lot of, welcome bags distribution, or the ever crucial shuttle runs) or Casey, Gabby and Amy at the Delaney House (breakfast). Your staff listened and provided gracious hospitality. One fellow even went to a liquor store for us when we had lost an empty bottle to be used as a decoration on a table. I watched as your staff made phone calls to locate this specific bottle, place it on hold, and pick it up for us. I only wish I knew their names to properly thank them. With all that you now know regarding our experience, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for our experience. I felt like the venues became like a home and your staff part of an extended family making sure our experience was all that we dreamed of.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Lindsey H

If I could give The Log Cabin and D. Hotel 50 more stars I absolutely would. I cannot begin to describe how accommodating, easy to work with, and friendly the staff is within this company. We had our wedding at The Log Cabin in October and everyone we worked with made the entire... Read More planning process and wedding day stress-free and very enjoyable. From the view at the reception to the concierge at D. hotel, everything was absolutely perfect. After the wedding, we received so much excellent feedback from our guests about the food, scenery, and overall service of the entire day. The coordinators and serving staff at the reception treated our entire wedding party like royalty from the moment we arrived to the Log Cabin. It was really the most perfect day and we owe it all to the amazing people who helped plan and execute all of our visions!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017

The Log Cabin is absolutely beautiful! I just got married last month and had my reception there. We planned our wedding in just 2 short months and could not have pulled it off without the help of their Event Coordinator, Rebecca Poggi and her team!! It was such a pleasure to... Read More work with her, she met all of our needs and more! The location was great for all of our guests along with the parking, which led right to the entrance that was beautifully decorated for the Fall. The Bridal Suite was set up for us when we arrived which included champagne and cheese platters for the Bridal Party. The staff made everyone feel so welcomed, they were awesome! Very attentive and helpful to all. The reception room (Mt Tom) was perfect and it led out to the patio which overlooked the water. It was stunning! Cute fireplace outside as well, so guest could stay warm while getting some fresh air. Let's talk about the food...AMAZING!!! We loved the meal as well as our guests. Very delicious and extremely satisfying! I cannot express enough how great the dinner was. I had people calling me about the meal and asking for recipes to certain foods that were served at our wedding. Compliments to the Chef!! We couldn't be happier that we chose The Log Cabin for our venue. Our wedding was perfect! I highly recommend booking with The Log Cabin for your special day, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Shayne G

My husband and I were married at the Log Cabin on September 30th, but we spent almost two years preparing for the big day. The Log Cabin team was absolutely amazing every step of the way. I had a lot of custom requests, from the way our tables looked to an after party, and they... Read More worked with us on every single detail during the planning process. The wedding day went off flawlessly, and the staff were even able to handle all the little last minute changes to the schedule that inevitably come up. The staff has this down to a science. It felt like every challenge that came up on the wedding day was something they've handled in the past. They were very professional, proficient, and made our wedding truly special in every way. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Brooke B

I cannot express enough how flawless our wedding went. There is not one thing we would change! Nicole Lucas was our event consultant and she made planning a wedding from a distance an easy process. She was extremely organized and always responded to my emails within a day. We... Read More got married on 11/4/17 outside, which was a huge plus. Most venues we looked into would not even consider the idea of letting us get married outside in November. The weather was perfect and the views even better. The day of our wedding we were assigned Bryan as our lead server. He was absolutely amazing! Very attentive and even followed me around outside while we were taking pictures, in case I wanted a sip of my drink. His assistant Emily was also very polite and attentive as well. All of our guests had a wonderful time, the food was great and everything you will receive is well worth the price. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Jenessa G

The Log Cabin was an amazing place to have our wedding! I cannot praise the staff or the scenery more highly. My guests and I were totally taken care of, from start to finish. Rebecca is awesome, she answered a million questions (we were planning for almost 2 years), and the... Read More staff that was there for the rehearsal and reception was super energetic and enthusiastic (but not intrusive). Amazing experience, A+++!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 David D

We fell in love with The Log Cabin the moment we toured it. We had originally planned on being in the Southampton room, but due to a growing guest list, had to switch to the Easthampton room. We were the only event taking place the night of our wedding, so they were able to be... Read More flexible with us. When we first started the planning process, we worked with Brianne, but due to her leaving, ended up working with Nicole. There were no hiccups even with switching consultants, and Nicole was able to pick up right where Brianne left off. When we put a hold on our date at the end of June 2016, the prices went up a few days later (right before we signed contracts). Brianne took the initiative to email us and let us know of the change, and said that they were willing to work with us "to make things right". She came through with that promise, and we were able to look past the prices going up. Overall, both Brianne and Nicole made the entire process easy for us and walked us through every little step. Our rehearsal consultant was helpful in making sure that we had everything we needed that night and for the following day. Our day of lead people were great. Unfortunately, I cannot remember their names, but I think our lead reception person was Paul. He was absolutely amazing- apologetic when we had a little hiccup with the bar closing for toasts before guests could get drinks, continuously making sure we had everything we needed, helping me with my dress when I couldn't figure out how to sit (mermaid dresses are great when you're standing....) and when the bustle ripped. Overall, we are extremely satisfied with every aspect of our wedding planning process and the day itself. I have definitely recommended the Log Cabin to friends, and will continue to do so!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Michelle S

Lisa West was our catering consultant and I can't think of enough good things to say about her! If you go with the Log Cabin, make sure you work with Lisa! She was always so accomodating, responsive, friendly, no matter how many emails I sent her, especially in the last week... Read More before the wedding! We got married off site, so the Log Cabin did our catering and the food was delicious, everyone commented on how amazing and tender the steak was, overall everything tasted great! For the most part the servers were very friendly and attentive. The cake was beautiful and delicious. Unfortunately our reception only went until 10, not 11, so we were a bit rushed towards the end of the night, so just make sure you make sure the timing for the amount of courses you pick will work out for your individual reception, unfortunately not many people got to enjoy desert, which is a shame because it was delicious at our tasting! A few small details, which affected some guest experiences, would be the lack of silverware in between some courses, inconsisentcy in tables recieveing their courses at the same time, and the top tier of our cake was given to us in a box that would not fit it. Overall though, these did not make or break the reception and I definietly would recommend working with the Log Cabin/Delaney house, and Lisa was such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Julianne T

If you're looking for a wedding caterer that will provide great food and act as your day of event coordinator for a great price, then look no further than Log Rolling! We worked with Lisa to plan a day that was exactly what we wanted; she covered all the little details from the... Read More entrees at our food stations to the color of the napkins and was honest with us about any of our ideas that she thought might not work out as well as we hoped. She helped us figure out how to get what we wanted at a price that we could afford and let us make changes throughout the entire process as new ideas arose. We brought all of our decorations to their office a few days before the wedding with instructions and they took it from there. We didn't have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding, so we could just enjoy the day with our family and friends. The service at the reception was phenomenal, too, and the staff went out of their way to make sure that my husband and I were happy and well taken care of and that our guests were having a great time. I VERY highly recommend working with Log Rolling, because they are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Vanessa P

We want to start off by speaking highly about our event consultant Rebecca, who we were fortunate enough to work with throughout our entire planning process. After our initial consultation with her at the Log Cabin, we knew we would be in amazing hands as she expertly guided us... Read More along the way. It was clear she not only loves what she does, but also cares about each wedding couple she works with and ensures that their day is special in every way. Her response time was amazing and she clearly answered any questions that we had, while also able to provide guidance and suggestions to keep us on track. She made it worry free and was flexible with meeting times, even meeting with us after her normally scheduled hours. There is not a single negative thing that can be said about her, her professionalism, and her overall demeanor. If you are planning a wedding at the Log Cabin, we highly highly recommend asking for Rebecca! We fell in love with the scenery that the Log Cabin offers and the food, which all guests LOVED . Knowing we wanted a fall wedding in Western MA, the Log Cabin was the perfect venue and did not fall short of our expectations. Leading up to the event, we were impressed with all of their offerings, from a dinner tasting, cake tasting, Pinspired event, etc. From the moment the bride stepped out of the limo, she was greeted with a personal assistant (Colin) and knew we would be in good hands. Colin was beyond fantastic! He followed the bride leading up to the ceremony to ensure her train never dragged on the ground while also providing the bridal party with beverages and ensuring their overall comfort which continued throughout the night. We highly highly recommend also asking for Colin. We did have an issue with timing, as they do host multiple events at once. Our ceremony started late as the previous one ran long. We did alert Rebecca following the event and she, and the Log Cabin went above and beyond to provide compensation for this issue. We were extremely happy with all of the service, the food, the cake, and the overall experience at The Log Cabin. There's no other place we would rather have our wedding. You will love this venue!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Megan H

The Log Cabin was amazing, we had the upper vista and Southhampton room ! The view, obviously is what made us choose them, but the staff blew us away! Rebecca was amazing from day 1, she made it easy and whenever I started to stress/panic, she calmed me down. On our Wedding day... Read More I didn't expect it to be as beautiful as it was, both inside and out ! The staff that day was perfect, I had my own girl the whole time that helped me out and she was a sweetheart !! They helped me plan out my husband's surprise and they set it up beautifully! They had fun doing it too, which was so reassuring, I was nervous at first but I was so impressed and just so happy with everything and how it all came out ! Thank you so much for making our day extremely special and beautiful ! ~Megan, Scott and Jayden

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Bailey M

We used the Log Cabin for catering only (log rolling catering) for our wedding at Wickham Park in Manchester, CT in September 2017. There were a lot of things that were great about them, but some that were not. Rebecca, who helped us plan the event up to the day of was a... Read More pleasure to work with. She was very responsive, helpful and informative. She definitely did her best to accomodate all of our requests, but was honest if some of the things we wanted wouldn't work well logistically, which I appreciated. Also, the food was great! I did not each much on the day, but the food at our tasting was excellent and our guests commented that the food was great also. However, we had two issues on the day. One was with the plates used to serve our food. We had opted not to pay for China/silverware as it was an extra $650 expense. So we decided to use the plasticware they provided at no charge. Rebecca showed us the plasticware at our first meeting, and it appeared as classy as plasticware could be- full sized plates that were thick silver plastic. However, on our day the plates offered to guests were black SMALL appetizer plates that were the size of my hand or smaller. We had pizza at one of our food stations and one small slice of pizza was hanging off the plate on both ends. We paid thousands of dollars for a dinner for our guests and they could not even fit food from one food station on one plate. It was very inconvenient for guests and it looked like we were having an extended cocktail hour and not a full dinner that we paid a lot of money for. Had we known these were the plates we were going to get we would have paid for China. The second problem was the event manager on site the day of our wedding, Monica. She was very rude to my bridal party, and even some guests. When we brought up the issue of the small plates she was very unhelpful and basically just said, well that's what you get. She also reported back to management we were upset about not having china that we opted not to pay for but that was NOT the issue. The issue was the size of the plasticware. We knew we would not be getting glass dinnerware. She made us feel like we were inconveniencing her and she was not happy to be there. Offered no solutions to their mistakes. After speaking with Rebecca she did apologize and assured me she spoke to management and these issues will not occur again, however I never really got an explanation as to why we did not get the plasticware we were initially shown or why these issues occurred- and nothing was done to try to fix the issues for us that occurred on our day. So I will say that rebecca was nice to work with, the food was good, but based on the issues the day of that were not remedied, I would not reccommend the log cabin for catering. Their on site venues may be better.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Liz C

We had our wedding at The Log Cabin this past September and everything was great! Rebecca was the person helping us to plan everything and she was great with everything, including communication and answering any of our questions. The ceremony area is beautiful if you are looking... Read More for an outdoor wedding and there are amazing views all throughout the property. It is not cheap, however, so budget accordingly. Definitely worth the price, however.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Loni S

We got married at the Upper Vista in September and it was absolutely beautiful! Between the amazing back drop of the valley to the top notch service from the staff it really was the best day ever! Rebecca was great through the whole process, she totally understood what I wanted... Read More and made sure it all happened. She was a pleasure to work with and very responsive. The day of was amazing and the snacks in the bridal suite where much appreciated by the wedding party! We choose to include the fire pit and I'm so glad we did. It was a great place for guests to hang out and talk if they didn't feel like dancing plus weather wise it was perfect. We had a sweetheart table and really we're treated like royalty, anything we needed someone was right there to attend to our every ask. We also had rooms at the D. hotel and used the shuttle which really made it nice so our guests could enjoy themselves and not have to worry about driving back to the hotel. Also the complimentary breakfast the next morning was delicious ! It was great place to have a wedding and I would highly recommend! Thanks so much Rebecca and staff for making our day so special. Mr & Mrs P Fromfrofrom

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Christine P

The Log Cabin rocks! We used their catering service and I can tell you they go above and beyond for everything! The stuff is awesome and they take care of everything! Asking questions throughout the months prior to the wedding was painless and we always got a fast and thorough... Read More response. Without hesitation I will always recommend the log cabin! Thank you Lisa and staff!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Toby M

I could honestly fill 3x this amount of space with wonderful things to say about this venue and its staff. As if the gorgeous grounds and delicious food wasn't enough, our planner Nicole Lucas made this the easiest process I ever could have asked for. We absolutely loved Nicole!... Read More She is efficient, has excellent ideas, is incredibly responsive and easy to talk to, very accommodating, and genuinely cares about the couples that she works with. She made this process so smooth for us - we cannot thank her enough for her fantastic work and reliability! From beginning to end this she took care of us and really truly delivered in every aspect of our wedding. FOOD: The food tasting was really great - it's a sit down dinner that you get to bring a bunch of people to...and is comped by the Log Cabin less alcohol. We wanted to try the filet mignon (not on the menu) and we were able to order it anyways thanks to our server, Tom. The cake tasting was just as excellent - cake is included in our venue cost, NO up charge to get delicious flavors other than vanilla or chocolate, and they give you however many tiers you need to feed your guests with whatever design you choose. We got the Tuxedo Marble with dark and white chocolate mousse - so delicious! For appetizers, not only are there 5 passed hors d'oeuvres (most venues let you choose only 3), but the chef also makes 3 specials in addition to what you chose on the day of, for a total of 8. There is also an additional plated appetizer once your guests are sitting before the salad course. Our guests raved about the beef medallions and family style potatoes - a must do! We also did the martini bar which was a huge hit - everyone loved it and it came with an ice luge :) VENUE: As mentioned, Nicole was amazing and helped us with everything from coming up with ideas to keeping organized. This venue is incredible because even they never did something that we wanted to do, they were more than willing to accommodate it, ie serve our guests champagne while they waited for the ceremony to start! We also got the open bar for 6 HOURS (if you've done venue research, you'll know that this is RARE), and we had the space until midnight excluding break down with a 5:30 ceremony start (ALSO unheard of). Not to mention that the price was very reasonable compared to other places that we looked. Crystal and Josh did a fabulous job running the wedding day, and a big thank you to Bryan who was our attendant that evening. Bryan went ABOVE AND BEYOND - most brides say their day of attendants barely did anything and were done after an hour - Bryan did EVERYTHING all night. Not only did he take care of myself and the groom (standing with a tray of food and drinks, following us around the property as we took pictures), but he tended to the whole bridal party as well, making sure everyone was comfortable and had what they needed. Bryan gently pulled us from our guests when something was happening, and made sure that we ate our dinners - he even offered to bring us another full plate of our entree because we ate it so fast! Additionally, he wrote a lovely note to us on the cake box we took home and gave us two turkey sandwiches with fries because he thought we might be hungry later that night. I'm 100% forgetting a lot of other wonderful things that this venue did for us. Honestly, booking the Log Cabin was the best possible decision I could have made, second to saying yes to my husband's proposal. What a fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Ashley O

Our wedding day was absolutely fantastic! We had our ceremony and reception at the Log Cabin in the East Hampton room. The view was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests loved the fact that we had the terrace to go outside for a portion of the night and enjoy the gorgeous weather.... Read More The staff was also incredible! They were on top of their game and made all of our guests experience top notch. We had our own designated server (Colin) for just my husband and I who did an amazing job. He constantly checked in on us but it wasn't overbearing which was perfect. We had rooms blocked at the Delaney House and my husband and I stayed there as well. We were able to use the shuttle to get our guests to and from the Log Cabin. The hotel was beautiful and we're even trying to go back for our one year anniversary. Prior to the wedding, we met with our wedding planner Rebecca who made our experience very easy in planning the wedding. She helped us with making decisions and providing us options for everything. She also was available anytime we had questions whether it was through email or telephone. We had such an amazing experience and would recommend this venue to anyone! If we could redo our wedding, we wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Liza P

We had our reception at the Barney carriage house in Forrest park and we had Log Rolling work with us. Rebecca was amazing and on point down to the last detail. She made helpful suggestions and caught everything we threw at her. And ran with it! The food was amazing and people... Read More are still raving about it. The log cabin is truly the best in the area. They know what they're doing and excel at it.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Eric P

We had our wedding at the Log Cabin and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Ownership was accommodating to all our special guests and the staff were amazing both leading up to the date and on the day of the celebration. The food got nothing but compliments from all our... Read More guests. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone on the search as they made our special day everything we could have hoped for. We also used the Delaney house for our rehearsal dinner and morning after brunch and having everything packaged together just helped make the whole experience better for everyone. Thanks for a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 crystal w

We got married at the Log Cabin on July 1st and everything was PERFECT. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Rebecca, the event coordinator, was incredible! She went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our day was absolutely perfect. Bryan, the lead server, was... Read More professional and friendly and made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend the Log Cabin to anyone looking to get married in Western Mass. The food was delicious, room was spacious and the view outside was just beautiful.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Kristen S

Everything was perfect on our wedding day. We worked with Rebecca to plan our June wedding and she was beyond helpful. She was so quick to respond to any emails or questions I had. The service the day of the wedding was outstanding. The staff was fantastic. They were so... Read More accommodating and friendly. The food and cake was delicious as well and we got so many compliments. Thank you to the staff at the Delaney House for such a great day.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kathy G

We chose the Log Cabin based on its location, view, services, and mostly staff... Nicole Lucas our wedding coordinator, turned great friend, was very professional, personal and led us down the path to an awesome day! She made the planning process easy, and she even made several... Read More accommodations for us to get the best possible set up in the space. On the day of our wedding I could not have felt more confident. The service staff and facilities blew our minds in terms of fabulous and attentive, polite and friendly service. It was the wedding of our dreams thanks to the folks at the Log Cabin!

Meet The Coordinator

Rebecca Poggi

I have been with the Log Cabin & Delaney House for 7 years and have extensive background in planning events. I love to work with each couple individually and figure out how to make their dream day come true! I can't wait to plan with you!!!