Book Your Wedding with The Log Cabin & Delaney House

A BALLROOM IN HOLYOKE, MA

The Log Cabin. Beautifully set at the top of Mt. Tom, this space has a maximum capacity of 450 and offers exquisite views and acres of beautiful greenery. The grounds of the Log Cabin make a romantic setting for private ceremonies, open-air cocktail hours and receptions. The interiors of the Log Cabin are exquisitely beautiful with warm stone fireplaces, wonderful views of the pioneer valley and a wood dance floor. Lighting includes soft illuminating sconce ceiling lights and beautiful chandeliers.

The Delaney House. The room is elegant in architectural style and decor, with a fabulous ceiling, wood dance floor and gorgeous windows. An outdoor terrace with bistro lights, fire pits, and outdoor furniture, available exclusively for those who book the Delaney House Ballroom, creates a stunning atmosphere ideal for wedding celebrations. The Delaney House offers different rooms for wedding events, with the Grand Salon accommodating as many as 210 guests.

Upper Vista. This area offers couples a spectacular ceremonial spot to say "I do." The Upper Vista features a luxury reception tent, offering fabulous panoramic views of the beautiful pioneer valley. The area is one of striking beauty, making it incredibly romantic setting for that ideal outdoor ceremony.

The Log Cabin and Delaney House offers couples a variety of wedding packages that include a selection of chef-prepared dishes to choose from. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included in the packages.

The venue also provides couples with talented in-house wedding planning professionals to help guide you through each stage of the planning process, to ensure a day that matches your vision.

The Log Cabin and Delaney House focuses on creating wedding day memories of a lifetime. For couples wishing to celebrate their honeymoon in exquisite Western Massachusetts style, or those that will host out of town guests, the venue's sister facility, the D. Hotel & Suites is the perfect location. Situated just adjacent to the Delaney House, couples and their guests staying at the property will also have access to all of the following amenities.

• Numerous fine and casual dining options
  • Stylish bar
  • Spa
  • Cycling and hiking trails

Your day, your way...We commit to you!

Whether you choose the Log Cabin or the Delaney House with the help of our wedding consultants you are guaranteed to have a breathtaking wedding! We offer a complimentary shuttle service as well as a on site accommodations at our 61-room hotel, The D. Hotel & Suites!

Ballroom, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

500 Easthampton Road, Holyoke, MA (413) 535-5077

Dreams come true at the Log Cabin

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

Our daughter's wedding was held at the Log Cabin in July and from start to finish, there was everything to love about our experience. From the moment we met our personal planner, Beth, and booked the date, we felt at home and at ease. And we COULD NOT ask for a better staff to... Read More guide us on this exciting journey! Because the Log Cabin and Delaney house are affiliated, we were treated to special events there leading up to the big day such as a cake tasting and planning event in the Delaney House banquet rooom; and a complimentary, intimate family dinner at the Delaney House restaurant where we could actually order and try many different items from multiple courses off their event menu. Beth really listened to what we had to say about what our hopes and wishes were for the big day and made simple and easy suggestions to help achieve what we wanted in the ceremony (held outside overlooking the gorgeous Pioneer Valley) and the reception. I do not have enough room here to write about all that is included in their very reasonable prices. From start to finish we were treated with over-the-top, first class, caring and courteous service. Our personal ceremony coordinator, Neil, who helped us with both the rehearsal and ceremony, kept things running smoothly. We had no worries about anything. The reception manager and staff took great care of our guests and made accommodations for their personal needs and ours. It was definitely NOT a one size fits all approach, but a very personal one that made us feel so special. The hors d’ oeuvres, meals, complimentary wedding cake with extra dessert choice, and more, were plentiful and delicious! I’d just like to mention some of the specifics that we really appreciated about this venue. We were allowed to bring in decorations and store them on-site early in the week and the flowers were brought in the day of. All was set in place by the staff exactly as planned! And what little details we may have lacked or overlooked, they graciously provided to make it what we had intended. The complimentary flowers for the outside wedding were generous, beautiful, natural, and the perfect surrounding! We and our guests, when we weren’t dancing, lingered after dinner around the outdoor fireplace on the patio. At the end of the evening, we were able to leave our decorations there to pick up at a more convenient time. They were stored in a secure space and returned to us in good order. I would recommend the Log Cabin to anyone deciding on a venue to use for their special event!

Everything we could ever hope for!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Caitlin C

The Log Cabin/ Delaney House was an absolutely incredible wedding venue. From start to finish they are a well-oiled machine that helps even the most disorganized brides (me) stay on point and make the best decisions for the day. Beth and Rachel were always available to answer... Read More any silly questions I had and their vendor recommendations contributed to my husband and I having the perfect day. The food was amazing, the servers were so attentive and incredible the day of, the hotel was beautiful and the location meant that our pictures turned out to be absolutely stunning. Again, the level of detail and service that the Log Cabin provided meant that we had an elegant wedding with a price that included EVERYTHING. Everybody on staff was accommodating and helpful and I almost wish I was getting married a second time because the day was so perfect, not in a small part to all the efforts of everybody at the Log Cabin. Thank you for a painless planning process and an absolutely perfect day!

Great to work with and delicious food!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Lauren R

We used The Log Cabin/Delaney House to cater our wedding at The Eric Carle Museum in Amherst, and we were very happy with them. We worked with Rebecca to plan everything, and she was awesome to work with. It always felt like she was looking out for our best interests in terms of... Read More helping us make our vision a reality while keeping the costs reasonable. She was very responsive to emails and was always more than patient when we changed our mind about something or wanted clarification on something. She helped us plan out all the details so that everything ran very smoothly. I was really impressed by all of the personal touches and requests they were happy to accommodate. For example, we wanted to use ice cream from a specific place with some specific toppings for our sundae bar and they were more than willing to make it happen. I was also surprised by how much they did as caterers besides just providing the food. For example, they dealt with the rental company we chose to get the tables and chairs we needed and they set up all the favors, place cards, centerpieces, the gift table, and made sure everything ran smoothly. None of these services were provided by our venue, so I don't know what we would have done without their help with all that. We probably would have had to hire a separate wedding planner. We chose to have food stations and we got so many sincere compliments about the food. Our server got food for us from the stations and brought it to my husband and me to make sure we had time to eat. We also got our cake from them, and it was delicious!! They worked with us to make it exactly how we wanted it, and I was honestly surprised by how good it was. A few guests told us it was one of the best cakes they've ever had. There were a couple of very minor issues that came up, but nothing major. For example, there were no spoons out when guests started to get ice cream from the sundae bar, so there was an awkward few minutes when people were trying to use forks with melting ice cream. They also forgot to put out a sign we had made for the sundae bar, but they apologized and handled it very professionally. Overall, I would definitely recommend The Log Cabin/Delaney House! They helped us to create exactly what we were looking for at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Angela M

My husband and I got married at the Upper Vista Log Cabin on June 17th, 2017. We had the wedding of our dreams and it was all thanks to the staff at the Log Cabin. The setup, food, service and staff were all top notch! Everything was exactly how we envisioned it. Brianne and... Read More Rebecca were our sales consultants and helped plan all the details every step of the way. They were great with setting up meetings, answering all questions, and having everything exactly how we wanted it. No request was out of the question for them. Brianna our head server and Kelly were supervisor the day of the wedding was amazing. They made sure we had everything we needed the whole entire night and were extremely professional. We had forgotten to take back to the hotel the top layer of the cake along with some snacks they made us and Brianna drove them to the hotel herself to make sure we didn't forget them. Everyone we talked to kept raving about the Log Cabin! One of the first things friends and family talk about our wedding was how friendly and nice the waitstaff and servers were. When I have attended other weddings at other places that's something that you don't usually remember about a wedding, but it stood out to everyone. That put a smile on my face knowing what great service they provided to our guests. The food was delicious! And oh man the cake was amazing!!! We stayed at the D hotel which is the cutest boutique hotel. Everyone loved the free breakfast and my husband and a few guests took advantage of the new spa services. They loved the spa. We took the shuttle for the wedding and that was so easy and convenient for us and all our guests. The rehearsal at the Delaney House the night before was good and convenient as we stayed at the hotel the night before and could just walk back to our room! One thing that I really love and is truly special is that my husband and I for years can come can visit the Delaney House for dinner and have the same food we had at our wedding and then stay at the D Hotel for a night and enjoy the spa services and reminisce about our wedding! :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Kristen S

Everything was perfect on our wedding day. We worked with Rebecca to plan our June wedding and she was beyond helpful. She was so quick to respond to any emails or questions I had. The service the day of the wedding was outstanding. The staff was fantastic. They were so... Read More accommodating and friendly. The food and cake was delicious as well and we got so many compliments. Thank you to the staff at the Delaney House for such a great day.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kathy G

We chose the Log Cabin based on its location, view, services, and mostly staff... Nicole Lucas our wedding coordinator, turned great friend, was very professional, personal and led us down the path to an awesome day! She made the planning process easy, and she even made several... Read More accommodations for us to get the best possible set up in the space. On the day of our wedding I could not have felt more confident. The service staff and facilities blew our minds in terms of fabulous and attentive, polite and friendly service. It was the wedding of our dreams thanks to the folks at the Log Cabin!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Danielle B

We just got married at the Log Cabin on 6/4/17, and it was truly an amazing experience from start to finish. Nicole (our wedding planner) was incredible, making sure every single detail was what we wanted and answering every single question we had. The Log Cabin & Delaney House... Read More make it SO EASY to plan a wedding. From the future dinner, where you work on your menu, to the cake tasting, to "Pinspired" where you get to play with place settings and come up with signature cocktails, it was such a stress-free experience. Their prices are fantastic, and it doesn't feel like you're paying a "wedding tax", like most other venues. Every single person there was incredibly friendly and helpful, even down to the pastry chef who helped us come up with a unique cake. We were concerned that it was going to rain, but Monica helped quell our fears, and assured us there'd be a back-up plan if it did. Manny, our waiter, practically knew what we wanted before we did. He was so nice and all my bridesmaids are still raving about how great he was! Plus, the food is soooo good. We're still hearing from our guests that not only was the venue gorgeous, but the food was incredible! We had our rehearsal dinner at Delaney House, our after party at The Mick (at Delaney House), and most of our guests stayed at The D. Hotel. LCDH have every single detail covered, and I'd HIGHLY recommend it to anyone thinking about planning a wedding in the area!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Adria W

*Review for Log Rolling Catering* We had a wonderful experience with Log Rolling Catering! We had our wedding at the Carriage House at Barney Estate and was referred to Log Rolling since they run the bar at the venue. Our contact person, Lisa, was incredible! She was fun yet... Read More professional, and helped make our entire wedding planning process a breeze! My husband and I were beyond impressed by how accommodating they were with our dietary needs (gluten free/dairy free). Our wedding guests were blown away by the taste and quality of the food. The gluten free rolls were delicious! As amazing as the food was, what really blew us away was their service. Their staff made the wedding day absolutely seamless. They set up our decorations and helped organize our event to make sure everything was moving along according to the timeline. Our lead server, Bryan, was wonderful, always making sure my husband and I were taken care of and fed amongst the frenzy of greeting our guests and taking photos. We could not have been happier with our experience. Thank you, Log Rolling, for making our wedding a perfect night to remember!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Myaliah L

Need help

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Sarah M

We had our ceremony and reception at the Log Cabin and both were really really wonderful. Our wedding consultant Rebecca was so helpful with helping us plan everything and get everything ready for the big day and she always returned my emails quickly. The staff put everything... Read More together so well and the wait staff was so attentive during the receptive. We really had a fun time and would commend the Log Cabin to everyone

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 James R

Peter Rosskothen and his crew were fantastic. The only thing Peter wouldn't accommodate were compromises to quality. The food was amazing (that's what sold us); the staff were spectacular, from Peter and the event managers to Manny following us around pinning on flowers and... Read More plying us with food and drink. Not only did they do an incredible job, but they really got into the spirit of the occasion.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lanette S

We had the Log Cabin food truck provide dinner for our backyard wedding for 100 people, and everyone absolutely loved the food and the service. The event consultant (Rebecca) did a wonderful job making sure we had everything we needed and felt confident beforehand. And then the... Read More day of the event, the guys in the truck were wonderful professionals, kind and friendly to everyone; they came early and stayed late and took care of everyone with a smile. The line moved quickly. The food was very tasty. (We chose a Tex-Mex theme, but there were many possibilities from which we could have chosen.) And the meals were a great value compared to a regular catering service -- with ample buffet-style portions available to everyone. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Evan T

Everything was wonderful. You were very accommodating for our budget needs throughout the planning process and made everything very easy and straightforward. The day of the party, we were completely confident that everything would be set up according to the plan and it was. Our... Read More centerpieces were arranged perfectly and all the service areas were tastefully decorated. The servers were all wonderful and made a point to introduce themselves to us early in the evening. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend Delaney House to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 A M

We had THE most amazing time at our wedding because of the Amazing staff at the Log Cabin! Our event coordinator Beth was the best to work with! We thoroughly enjoyed our whole wedding planning process with her, which was two years long. But she kept in touch with us and helped... Read More us stay on task throughout the whole planning process. I was so thankful for her help since I was doing most of the planning on my own. Then the day of our wedding, we were taken care of amazingly by Josh and Alyssa. They were incredible! Alyssa specifically took care of me and my husband during the wedding and Josh ensured that our wedding went on without a hitch. Alyssa completely took care of us, she made sure we had water bottles during photos, that we were on time for everything on the timeline, and even managed to sneak us some time together right after our vows/ceremony. Then she knew we had not eaten during the wedding and packed up our meals along with wraps to take with us for our limo ride to a NY airport for the honeymoon immediately after the wedding. It's that attentiveness and thoughtfulness that makes the Log Cabin an amazing venue. They truly want you to have an amazing wedding day and make you feel so special. They will work with you and all your ideas, like I did, and execute them exactly how you want. I only wished that I had a better idea of how they made cakes, since I may have gone with our family baker instead, but it's amazing that it is included in the price. They really take care of everything. The food at our tasting was A-mazing! We couldn't wait to eat it at our wedding. We were just. Little bummed when they had changed the way they plated the food on our wedding. They had sliced the sirloin instead of having a full steak. But everyone kept raving about the food and the sliders we had at the end of the night was a hit! And everyone downed our signature drink of a spiked Arnold Palmer. Thank you again Beth what was a great idea! The view is insanely beautiful! I can't say enough about the staff and the Log Cabin!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Cait O

We had our ceremony and reception at the Log Cabin, and it was amazing. We chose the Log Cabin for the view and facilities, but were also blown away by the service we received. Our planner, Kelsey, was amazing; she was always available to answer questions and was so... Read More accommodating. On the day of our wedding, we honestly did nothing but show up! The Log Cabin took care of everything for us. Our banquet coordinator Josh (who was really an entire day-of coordinator) was amazing. And Paul took amazing care of my husband and I. The staff could not have been easier to work with, and they made our wedding day seamless. The food was excellent, and The Log Cabin was fantastic abut accommodating mine and my guests dietary requirements, including even making a gluten free wedding cake for me in-house. I would re-book with the Log Cabin again.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

We got married at the Log Cabin and loved everything about it! The service was excellent and we had the best lead server, Edward, who was always available to assist us with anything that we needed. The food was delicious and the view was spectacular. So many people have told us... Read More it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Brianne did a great job going over everything that we needed to set up before the big day and made things so easy. The day was so easy and I didn't have to worry about making sure everything was running on time or what to do next. It went very smoothly. I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Leila W

Where do I start?! I could not have asked for a better day! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful. We used Log Rolling to cater brunch to our wedding at Wickham Park. We worked with Rebecca throughout the planning process and would not have wanted anyone else. She was... Read More so timely with her responses and always let is know she would be available on our time, even if that meant coming in early or on a day off. Monica ran our wedding and was amazing. We got quite a few compliments from our guests about her hospitality, and she took away my nerves. Taylor was also amazing and so sweet! He made sure everything was the way we wanted, that we had everything we needed, and made sure we knew he was available for whatever. The food was delicious, lots of compliments! And everything we had for decorations and items were exactly where we wanted. Our bartender was also wonderful and made sure we were all set each time we walked by. So, so, so impressed!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Melissa S

Log Rolling did an amazing job with our wedding at the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art! Our coordinator Rebecca took such good care of us every step of the way, paying great attention to detail. She was always quick to respond to all of our questions and address any of our... Read More concerns. The day of staff were all great, our head server Janay took great care of us and helped to make sure we didn't have to worry about a thing all night long. The staff helped to make the museum look amazing for our reception, they thoughtfully placed all of our decorations and added their own flare which made our vision for our wedding come to life. So many of our guests said the food was great, the bartenders and servers were friendly and they had a great time! We even got a couple "best wedding I've ever been to" compliments as people were leaving. Would recommend Log Rolling to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Kelsey R

We had our wedding at the Delaney House and we are so happy that we did! We chose the venue because the ballroom is absolutely stunning, but also because of the additional benefit of having an on-site hotel. We had a lot of out of town guests that found it so convenient to... Read More check in on Friday night for our rehearsal dinner (also held in a separate, private room at the Delaney House) and not check out until Sunday. It allowed us to have a whole weekend celebration! From start to finish, our planning process with Beth DeGray was amazing! She understood our vision and wants/needs and helped with suggestions on how to make our wedding perfect. For the day of the wedding, we worked with Brianna & Michelle, and they both were outstanding. They made sure every detail was perfectly executed, and that everything ran smoothly. I cannot thank them enough!! We had Nick as our lead server who was by our side the entire night making sure we had anything and everything we needed, and made sure we knew where to be and when. It was so relaxing to have an entire team making sure all details were met, so that we could enjoy the night without having to worry about a single thing! It was amazing to see how everything came together so perfectly, and seamlessly. Their attention to detail is amazing!!! And the food - our guests are still talking about the food!!! The Delaney House has an amazing reputation for their food, and they did not disappoint. Thank you to everyone on the entire team at Log Cabin and Delaney House for making our wedding weekend the most memorable and perfect weekend of our lives! We would recommend the Delaney House or Log Cabin to anyone we know getting married!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Rebecca W

My wedding was June 10th at the Log Cabin and I could not have picked a better location. The staff was top notch, from the moment I arrived until the end of the evening they were helping with anything I need before I even knew I needed it, that's how good the staff is!! The... Read More food and presentation of the food were amazing, and the venue was breath taking. The ceremony took place outside overlooking the pioneer valley and you had a stunning view! We worked with Beth as our planner and she made everything so easy. She guided us through the whole process and made sure we felt comfortable with all the decisions we needed to make. Thank you to all that were involved in my wedding day, it was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Lauren S

Although we didn't have our wedding here, we used them for our food and cake! The food was delicious and the lemon raspberry cake was to die for! The staff was awesome and accommodated all of our needs. Many of our guests had allergies and all of them were able to eat, thanks... Read More to the staff! I highly recommend them. Everyone was professional, organized, and the food was delicious!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

The Log Cabin provided us with such a spectacular day for our daughter's bridal shower last week. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Beth DeGray and her team were absolutely the best. Their attention to detail and the special touches were perfect and so... Read More appreciated. The servers were so attentive and professional and the food was delicious. Our guests are still telling us what a beautiful shower it was and that food was phenomenal. We were fortunate to have perfect weather and the groom and the dads were able to enjoy the outside patio with the fireplace overlooking the beautiful valley while we opened gifts inside. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone for any occasion. We are so looking forward to the wedding which is being held at your other venue, The Delaney House. It will be exquisite we are sure!!! Thank you.

Everything was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Nicole S

We are extremely pleased with The Log Cabin and our wedding could not have been better! The guests are still raving about the food - it was excellent! The scenery at the ceremony site was amazing, and the service exceeded what we had expected. Our wedding was about 130 guests,... Read More we had the Easthampton room for our reception and the ceremony on site. The cake was included in our package and was delicious, and they offer many flavors. Rachel Voci was our event consultant and was very easy to reach, extremely helpful and helped us from beginning to the big day always with a smile on her face. Manny was our host for the night and he made sure everything was perfect, always there for us when we turned around and even made sure we sat down to eat. We would give him 10 stars if we could! We used services recommended through The Log Cabin: Portraits by David for our photographer and And the Beat Goes On with Dan Cavanaugh as our DJ, both were excellent and we highly recommend them as they are familiar with the venue and provided excellent service. We highly recommend The Log Cabin!!! You will not be disappointed.

Amazing Vendor!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Katelyn N

I cannot say enough about this place. Not only does the Log Cabin have everything in one location; but they have AMAZING staff, great food, and the facilities and views were to die for. My wedding day was perfect and went absolutely flawlessly. They're really the best :)

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Lindsay H

We were so happy with both our ceremony and reception at The Log Cabin. Rachel was our event coordinator thought the entire process. She was patient and helpful with all of my questions, incredibly knowledgable, and very organized. She kept everything on track. The ceremony... Read More space, cocktail hour, and reception room were pristine. We interacted with many staff members during the reception and they were all professional and attentive. In fact, our guests raved about the waitstaff and bartenders! The food was phenomenal and The Log Cabin accommodated all dietary restrictions with ease. We also had our cake made by The Log Cabin and it was as beautiful as it was delicious. Carley was our personal attendant for the evening and she was exceptional. There were so many little things that she did for us that really made the night special. The only complaint I have is that people from the other wedding came to our room to get drinks from the open bar and use the photo booth, however, they made for some good stories! I cannot thank The Log Cabin staff enough for making our night so awesome!

Meet The Coordinator

Rebecca Poggi

I have been with the Log Cabin & Delaney House for 7 years and have extensive background in planning events. I love to work with each couple individually and figure out how to make their dream day come true! I can't wait to plan with you!!!