Create. Decorate. Celebrate.

At The Lucky Cupcake Company, we are more than just cupcakes. We offer a wide selection of custom cake options for special occasions as well as many other dessert and pastry items! Everything we make is homemade, from scratch, using only the best and freshest ingredients. We enjoy what we do and put a little love into everything we make!

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

29 Peddler's Village, Lahaska, PA (267) 544-5912

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Meghan E

A great experience. We were able to have a 5 minute consultation with Joanne about our wedding cake and she knew exactly what we were looking for. Our flavors were such a hit and delicious. Many many flavors to choose from. Very very talented business.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Devon S

Joanne and Karen were amazing to work with throughout the entire process. They immediately "got" my vision for our wedding cake and offered some great suggestions to make it even better. I literally danced with excitement when I saw it in person at our wedding...and then danced... Read More again when I tasted it! We used the cake as favors so we haven't heard any reviews from our guests but we were able to take home a slice of each flavor (each tier was a different flavor) and they were all delicious. We visit their stores in Pipersville and Peddler's Village whenever we can to grab a cupcake or two and while we've always recommended them as a local baker, now we can 100% recommend them to any bride & groom looking for an incredible wedding cake baker.

Three Words: Car Bomb Cupcakes

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Molly M

Chocolate cake, Jameson truffle inside, with Bailey's buttercream icing. It's like being in Heaven and sinning all at the same time. I love sweets and I couldn't decide on one type of cake. I also wanted a casual and fun atmosphere at the wedding and so I decided to get 300... Read More mini cupcakes in six different flavors, along with a cutting cake, for less than it would have cost me at several other bakeries I looked into for the same amount of dessert. The decorations were lovely, everyone raved about how tasty they were, and I can prove that was the case since there were NONE left over! With such unique flavors and such a flexible and creative baker, this is the place for something different and super tasty for your wedding!

Delicious and Beautiful Cakes and Cupakes

Reviewed on 2/07/2014 Melissa R

I knew I had to have my wedding cake come from The Lucky Cupcake Company. Their cake is by far the most moist, and their fresh buttercream is to die for. They did 6 different cupcake flavors for me, displayed on a stand in the shape of a cake with a cutting cake on top.... Read More Everything was beautifully decorated and tasted great. They also made a Rugby themed grooms cake for my hubby which was a delicious Mint Chocolate Chip flavor. They really know what they are doing, what tastes good and what will look beautiful! You can't go wrong here!

Delicious!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Jen W

We were so happy to find lucky cupcake and taste the variety of unique and delicious cupcake options! The menu offers something for everyone and allowed us to personalize our dessert styles. They disappeared in a flash! So good!

great cupcakes for a wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Rhon G

This company baked 6 varieties of beautifully decorated cupcakes for my daughter's wedding. The peach bourbon and the car bomb were the favorites. They also made a small wedding cake for the bride and groom to cut during the reception, delicious peppermint pattie. Definitely... Read More recommend. My guests loved the variety of dessert choices.

Joanne Jarin

Baking and the food industry has played a role in my life since I starting working as a teenager. After years of catering and home baking, I decided to venture out on my own and open my own business. I consider myself "lucky" to be able to live, work, and have success in Bucks County, PA since we opened in 2010. Although I started as just cupcakes, I hate telling our customers "no" and, as a result, our cake, dessert and pastry menus were formed. I love helping our clients see their cupcake, cake, dessert, and pastry dreams become reality!