Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Dublin, CA Serving all California (800) 233-5875

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jessica B

Annie was absolutely amazing! She was professional and friendly. Annie did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. She even helped me get into my dress! She traveled from Dublin to San Francisco and made it on time at 4:45am. Annie is truly a gifted artist and prides herself in... Read More producing good work. Annie definitely made both my mom and I feel like royalty the day of my wedding. In fact, my mom still raves about Annie! My only regret is that I did not write this review sooner!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Theresa R

If I could give ten stars I would, Annie is seriously amazing and extremely skilled! I hired Annie and team to do makeup and hair for myself as well as my bridesmaids and could not be more pleased! Everyone looked and felt beautiful! Prior to the wedding Annie was easy to... Read More communicate with and quick to respond to any of my questions. When I did my trial she was great about using the looks I had found on pinterest to create the right look for me. And even when I decided to make a few tweaks right before the big day she rolled with it. With five girls getting ready for an early afternoon wedding Annie showed up at 6 in the morning to get started on us and didn't stop until noon. Despite the long and early day she was a joy to work with and did an amazing job. To any bride looking for a hair and makeup artist I would highly recommenced Annie and her team, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Marifel M

I was so satisfied and happy with The Makeup Movement service. They are prompt, came in 10 minutes earlier than schedule, very professional, efficient and flexible. The entire experience with Annie's team are fun and quick. Me and my bridesmaids enjoyed it a lot, I thought... Read More it will be a long and boring day (since we started 8am to 3:30pm), but we did enjoy the entire process. They are easy to work with,very flexible of some changes, like changing the color of the eye shadow, additional artificial eye lashes, last minute hair design changes, extra foundation coverage on neck, body area etc. We all feel beautiful and special during the day. I only have 3 hours of sleep that day, so I was so worried that I will look bad on my wedding day, but, Annie works wonders! You cant even see a trace of tiredness in my eyes. I also have some few acne scars before the wedding, but she hid it perfectly, you can't even see them in any of the pictures. She also made touch ups after the ceremony, she's quick and fast. Also the quality of makeup is really good, I don't feel itchy or uncomfortable, and lasted a very long time, considering I ate during the reception. I have had my makeup before, it doesn't look as natural as how Annie made us look that day. I will gladly recommend their service in any occasion. It's worth the price. Thank you!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect person!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Antoinette E

I can not express my satisfaction and happiness with the service and care that I received with the Makeup Movement. Annie was amazing from start to finish. She as always professional and understanding from my first neurotic email MONTHS before the wedding to the day of... Read More perfection that she created. I had actually booked a trial with another service company, but kept getting the run around regarding pricing and available dates. One email to Annie and I could tell she was organized, professional, and knew exactly what she had to offer as a company and how she could stand out from the rest. I booked a trial with her immediately. We talked during our consultation and after about the style and look I was going for, which I must say she achieved to perfections. She was professional, talkative to encourage my wedding vision, calming and assertive with her knowledge and her instincts...just was a nervous bride needs. She made sure to keep in close contact with me regarding my wishes and concerns, making me feel both valued and pampered as one of her clients. After the consultation, she made a point to remain in touch and check on any new needs or ideas for the "day of" look I wanted. My day of service couldn't have gone any better. Annie and her team were prompt, smiling, and most of all - MASTERS OF MAKEUP!! She made myself and all my brides looks so beautiful and I truly can not thank her enough. Please please, if you are looking for the perfect person to create the look of your dreams, you will not regret your choice in Annie. I would choose her 1,000,000 times over!! This is the last review you should read and you should book right now, you will not regret it!

The Makeup Movement - Annie

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kristen G

Although my wedding happened earlier this year in the Spring, I can remember it as if it were yesterday. I've never felt so beautiful in my life and of course of all days, I'm glad that it was on my wedding day. Annie was my makeup artist and she was just amazing from... Read More beginning to end! We communicated well and so easily throughout the whole wedding process. At first, I felt lost with what I wanted but she knew what kind of questions to ask that helped me figure it out. I asked for a soft romantic look and she gave me exactly that! She'd respond to any concern I had in a timely manner and when I forgot to add my maid of honor to the make up list she was very accommodating and was able to fit her into the schedule. The morning of my wedding she arrived right on time with a game plan ready. I had 8 ladies getting hair or make up done including myself and Annie and her assistant were so organized in everything that I was able to rest and take a nap, haha. When I finally received my wedding photos, my makeup looked just as amazing in person! My photographer even told me that he didn't even use photoshop that much on me because the makeup was done so well - So well that it lasted through most of the day but by the last hour, 1 of my eyelashes started to fall off! Honestly, it didn't even bother me, the night was already over and if you knew how much of a cry baby I was, you'd be impressed that it even stayed on that long! I'm so happy how everything turned out. Again Annie was amazing! Her work shows just how passionate she is about makeup. I would definitely recommend her and use her again!

Best Makeup & Hair Artist

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Maria R

This is long overdue! I got married in May and Annie did my makeup and hair for my engagement photos, boudoir photos and wedding. I will always have Annie do my hair and makeup for any other upcoming events. If I could give her more stars I would! She is such a pleasure to... Read More have around. The days went smooth and her soothing presence was exactly what I needed. She was on time and punctual. Very affordable and helped with suggestions. The make-up and hair was exactly what I wanted and she listens so well and fulfills your vision. I changed my hairstyle slightly last minute and she was so nice and accommodating and never got frustrated. Especially with all the girls I had. She did such a fabulous job not just for me but for my bridesmaids, Aunt and Mother-in-law. She is just such a true, genuinely nice person and any bride would be lucky to have her on her wedding day. Annie and the Makeup Movement, I truly can't thank you enough! I am sure I will be calling you in the future!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Tawny M

I just got married this past weekend on July 4th and Annie did my makeup and hair. From the trial to the day of the wedding Annie made sure I looked amazing. I felt bad for Annie because I kept crying and tearing and she stood by my side to do touch ups and I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better make up artist. I look at pictures and my make up looked flawless and I have to say airbrush makeup is the way to go! Everything was amazing from my hair to my make up. Thank you Annie for everything and I have to say I have been made up by multiple professional make up artists for multiple occasions, but I have to say you are by far the best and I am so thankful because it was for the most important day of my life! Thank you Annie from The Makeup Movement!

Annie was amazing

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Julia W

It was a little scary to book a stylist without any first-hand experience. I seriously lucked out with Annie. She gave me a great quote for my hair and makeup, travelling to my venue, and hair for my bridesmaids and flower girls. She asked just enough questions to get my style... Read More without having met me before the trial run one month before the wedding. She was there throughout the day to make sure the girls and I had touch ups right before the ceremony and reception. I could not have been more happy with my wedding day look.

Amazing Wedding Makeup Services

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Amanda C

Annie and her team did an excellent job providing makeup services for me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and aunt. We all looked amazing and I can't tell you how many compliments we received on our makeup the day of the wedding and on facebook after people had a chance to look at... Read More pictures. Annie was professional, responded promptly to emails, and was very organized leading up to the wedding and the day of. She and her team provided makeup services for a total of 12 people (at a reasonable price for airbrush makeup!) and everyone looked flawless. I would highly recommend The Makeup Movement especially, if you want to provide make-up for the entire bridal party.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Allison M

Its hard to be brief in summarizing my experience I had with TMM. Annie and her team is nothing short of fabulous in all aspects- in their talents, professionalism, and personalities. On the day of, Annie and her team meshed so well with my group of girls, making us feel like we... Read More had been old friends for years. Above everything else, Annie made me look and feel like a stunning bride. With every encounter I had with Annie and her team leading up to my day of, it was a constant reminder that I had made the right choice in picking TMM. From my 70-year-old grandmother, to each of my 7 bridesmaids, Annie and her team treated each of us girls with the upscale glamor treatment parallel to any divalicious experience. Annie was absolutely incredible in making my “hair dream” a reality. I have no shame in admitting I was a Pinterest bride all the way. After browsing what felt like hundreds of hairstyles I came across one that made me stop and say, “I have to have this”. Much like the dress hunting, I knew the moment I saw the hairstyle this WAS the one. Once showing Annie my vision, she jumped right on board, and started brainstorming how to make it happen. During my initial hair and make up trial, it was the first time I began to feel like I bride. Annie took the one picture I had of my hair dream, and made it a reality. What was even more incredible, was after completing her master piece which was my hair, Annie provided suggestions that took my vision to an elevated level. Adding just the right hair accessory, Annie had the fashionable eye to make my vision everything I wanted and more. On the day of, I received endless complements on my intricate hairstyle. Annie is simply amazing in her talents and abilities.Much like my hair, Annie understood exactly how I imagined my make up on my big day. I often laughed with Annie when looking back at the before and after pictures Annie would take for reference, as I couldn’t believe how AMAZING she made me look and feel. Throughout the day of, I would catch a glimpse of Annie’s work here and there while she focused on transforming me into a bride. Upon the final reveal, I honestly could not believe what I saw. Annie is nothing short of a miracle worker. There has never been a day in my life I have ever felt more beautiful. When it came to booking my makeup/hair stylist, I spent an extensive amount of time looking for the right team for my day of. What was important to me in finding the right stylist, was someone who would be willing to listen to my needs, and understand my vision in order to make me look and feel like myself on my wedding day. Often times, brides get caked with makeup and hairstyles, that detract from their natural beauty. However Annie works with her brides, listens to their individual needs, and then works her magic. Annie and TMM team all are each highly educated and specialized in what they do. On the day of, Annie and TMM team arrived early and was able to set up the room before my 7 bridesmaids and I arrived. Throughout the day Annie and her team were great, joking with my group and making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. I knew I had nothing to worry about on the day of, as I trusted Annie and her team to get us all looking fabulous! And boy did they deliver!! All in all book with Annie and TMM and you will NOT be disappointed : )

#themakeupmovement

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Lyan

Annie was awesome! She was really easy to work with, highly responsive to my emails, and she made me and my girls look amazing on my wedding day. I would recommend her to any bride.

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Nguyen V

Annie and her team are extremely talented, creative, sweet and professional. She and her team made me and my bridal parties look amazing. Annie did my hair and makeup for both days, ceremony and reception, and it looked ahh...mazing!! What I like most about her is her... Read More creativity, all i had to do was sharing some hair and makeup photos on Pinterest, she knew exactly what i was looking for, and she did an incredible job. I can not be any happier whenever looking at pictures of my hair and makeup up close, especially our guests gave me Furthermore, she is very responsive and helpful.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Melissa E

Annie is absolutely amazing as a vendor to work with as well as a client. I have had the honor of working with Annie on multiple occasions and she has delivered every time. As a wedding coordinator, it is important to be able to have vendors that you can work with that are... Read More professional, and experienced. Annie is all of that and more. She works with me to create morning of wedding hair and make up schedules and executes those schedules. Not only is she amazing at hair and make up, but she is prompt and as a coordinator hair and make up and make or break the day of timeline. She delivers an amazing, flawless bridal party and makes my day less stressful. I would recommend Annie to any bride that wants professional, beautiful results. Thanks Annie!!

Fox Wedding 2014 - The Makeup Movement

Reviewed on 6/17/2014

I had the wonderful pleasure of working with Annie from The Makeup Movement for both our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. Annie is incredibly professional and talented. She listens to your ideas and provided her professional input while keeping your wishes in... Read More mind. She works quickly without skimping on quality. She made me look and feel like a bride. I just love her and would recommend her to everyone I know!

2014-06-17T14:04:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rachel for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding. It was such a joy to work with you and your family. You made us feel at ease so we can do our best work. Thank you for the... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Doris J

Annie did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup for my city hall wedding. I never knew I could look so great! She listened to what I wanted and took her time to make everything just right! I'm so glad she did my makeup and would definitely use her again for another major... Read More event!

2014-06-17T14:06:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Doris for your wonderful review. We loved working with you and would love to see you again in the future for another event!

Wedding Makeup (October 2013)

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Lynnsey L

I had Annie for both a trial and day of wedding makeup. She was very helpful with bringing the trial to me! She made it so convenient yet remained top notch professionally. As for day of wedding she showed up early and did exactly what we talked about after the trial. I... Read More loved my make up on my wedding day and still do looking at the pictures!

2013-12-10T16:48:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! If you ever need makeup for any events, let me know!