There’s going to be a wedding!

The Marrying Cake is a boutique bakery specializing in buttercream wedding cakes. Our offerings include groom’s cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. We are a peanut free bakery, bake gluten-free and vegan.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

500 N HWY 377, Suite A, Roanoke, TX (682) 237-2200

Reviewed on 1/12/2018

Wow, not only are the cakes beautiful, I have never tasted a more delicious one.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Michelle L

Amy did an amazing job on my sisters cake. It was delicious and beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Lisa G

Amy is the creative force behind The Marrying Cake. Whether you are looking for the traditional or something a little more edgy they are up for the task. She will bring your wedding cake dream to life and it will taste better than you ever imagined.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Kelly H

The Marrying Cake is absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I were indecisive about a flavor and Amy made our naked cake look flawless with 4 different flavors! Even my dad who hasn’t eaten sweet my whole life had a piece! If I could do it all over again I would pick The Marrying... Read More Cake time and time again!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Lori C

Just amazing. Great cake; beautifully decorated.

2018-01-04T14:39:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laurie - we loved being a part of your wedding day!

London

Amy London is best known for her mastery of wedding cakes and desserts. At the age of 5 she was sleeping on flour sacks in her family’s business and took up baking when she was 7. Her pastry chef career began in Kansas City with PB&J Restaurants and Dean and Deluca. Amy owned and operated her own wedding cake company in Kansas City for 15 years prior to relocating to the Dallas Ft. Worth metropolitan area. She has a love and passion for creating wedding cakes that taste as beautiful as they look.