Just show up and let us handle the rest!

For over 40 years, The Martinique Banquet Complex in Chicago has been the premier location for weddings, cotillions, and special events. Formally known as The Martinique Drury Lane Theatre on 95th Street in Evergreen Park we've had the pleasure of hosting numerous star concerts, plays, and special events. Our passion for Wedding continues at this location and our guests have come to appreciate personalized attention and quality of food. We off two completely private banquet rooms and can accommodate up to 400 of your select guests. Our venue also features a private outdoor gazebo which is perfect for a serene and romantic ceremony.

Ballroom, Garden

8200 South Cicero Avenue, Burbank, IL (708) 424-1776

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Tamara P

Everything was beyond great

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Lashunda J

We cannot say enough great things about this venue. The location is perfect, the staff is very helpful in planning, providing suggestions without being pushy and executing the day of events. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Julie S

Steve was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Every last detail was perfect.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Peggy B

I highly recommend having an event at The Martinique Banquet! Everyone there was incredibly helpful, kind and excited to assist me with planning my wedding reception. The food is great! The ballroom is beautiful. The team takes care of everything for you, which is the best thing... Read More you can ask for when planning a wedding. I got so many compliments! I could not have picked a better venue!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Tiffany L

Great service

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Rosaisela R

Love the location and service.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Myesha C

Great venue that offers everything a wedding may need!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 precious m

This is my second time coming here the first time was with my mom but this time it's my turn. Julie helped me with my wedding and I swear it seems as it's going to be perfect we talked about the pricing and how my day would go and in so excited for June 29, 2018 to get here... Read More because I know they will do a marvelous job with my wedding. The gazebo wedding outside and the reception in the ball room I can't wait till my fiancée come home so that he can see this beautiful and marvelous place in person. Thank you Julie Precious Mckenley

Childhood Sweethearts wedding

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 melinda V

Great place... Great service...Good quality... especially when on a budget with a classy and elegant style. They truly brought my vision to life.... All my guest gave nothing but good compliments regarding the service, food, and place. I held both my ceremony in the garden and... Read More reception in the ballroom and the staff helped making sure everything ran smoothly which was helpful since I was my own wedding planner...

Meet The Manager

Steve Vargas & Julie Lazzara

Steve With over 35 years at The Martinique Banquet Complex, I have overseen thousands of weddings and quinces. I have been affectionately called "El Ray de los Quinces." I love to go above and beyond to exceed our client's expectations - the most important detail is every detail! Hablo español. Julie I graduated from DePaul University with a degree in Marketing . I have been with The Martinique for over 10 years. In June 2017, I was lucky enough to have my wedding here. My goal is to make your special day "stress free". As we say at The Martinique "Just show up, let us do the rest".