Where all your bridal dreams come true...

-Paul Mitchell Focus Salon -Custom Colors -Expert Consultations -Precision Cutting -Custom Extensions -In Salon & On Location work -Traditional Make-up -Airbrush Make-up -Artist for every aesthetic & every bride -Bridal Gift Bags -Bridal Parties -Photographers available for your journey

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Massage, Beauty

1009 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA (770) 542-1532

Wedding hair

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Sarah S

Julie did my hair, the bridesmaids hair, and the flower girls. She simply did an amazing job! She showed up on time and was ready to make my special day a day I will never forget. My hair looked absolutely incredible. It did not fall one bit and stayed perfect all night long.... Read More The bridesmaids hair was perfect as well. We received compliments all night long on how great the hair was! Julie was personable yet professional at the same time! We did a trial run before the wedding to make sure that everything was perfect. We also did the color the week before and the color was spot on. I wanted fall colors to match my October wedding and it went perfect with everything! Would highly recommend her to all of my friends and family! Thanks for making my special day unforgettable

Best Decision I Made...

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Camille C

Was to hire Nicole Meredith from the Mastery by esani to do my wedding hair along with some of my bridesmaids and family members. She was extremely professional and came ready to have fun and work the day of the wedding. She was not only extremely enjoyable to be around, but was... Read More very patient with me during all my trials. She never made me feel uncomfortable for being picky about the hairstyle and was always more than willing to pull it all down and start over. By the time my wedding day rolled around, we had perfected the style and my hair came out better then I ever dreamed. She went above and beyond to make sure I felt special and satisfied the day of the wedding and I am SO grateful. I got SOOOO many compliments on my hair. People described my updo by Nicole as: elegant, timeless, beautiful, classic but also unique, and many other positive things. I am SO glad I hired Nicole to do our hair. She was perfection!

I LOVE THE MASTERY

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Victoria P

Nicole Meredith was the stylist who did my childhood friends wedding and she did an amazing job! She gave each girl, especially the bride, ample attention and was sure that our hair looked just like we wanted. I was involved when my friend was going through the pre-wedding day... Read More activities with Nicole and we were nothing but satisfied. She made sure that my friends hair looked amazing, fresh cut and color, before the big day and tried out a few ideas for styles before the big day so there were no surprises. She even used the veil so that my friend could see how it would look on the day of. We were all so satisfied that those of us who live in town have continued to go see Nicole whenever we need a cut or color. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I have very long very thick hair that never holds and is a constant pain but Nicole did such a great job on my hair for the wedding and every other time that I don't see myself going any where else!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Abby r

After a kind of rough start working with the Mastery they really made my day AMAZING. the Team was wonderful. They came to the Hyatt and hung out with me all day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Krishna G

The Master stylist did a fantastic job! My maid of honor and I loved our elegant updos!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Olivia S

Scotty at the Mastery salon was an amazing choice for my wedding day hair. He was receptive to my ideas and was also honest with what worked and what didn't with my hair - which I really appreciated. He was also so fun to work with! The Mastery offers affordable options for... Read More bridal hair, and also treats their brides very well. I loved my experience at Madtery!

Absolutely wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 April H

Their premier bridal stylist, Nicoletta Gauci, was absolutely incredible! She is crazy talented, and immediately could tell me which styles would and would not work on my hair. I got a simple parted updo and it was impeccable. Customer service was amazing as well, she keeps in... Read More touch with you very consistently via email & phone throughout the whole process. Plus, they give you a complimentary "second trial" in the event you're not totally satisfied with the original one, which was super helpful in my case. Little expensive, but so worth it on your big day. She will now be my permanent stylist for sure! HIGHLY recommend.

Really awesome service!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Ali C

This review is straight from a recent bride herself- my wedding was in September and I am so happy I chose to work with he Mastery! After struggling to find the perfect hair and makeup vendors and searching the Knot for what seemed like hours, I came across the Mastery by Esani.... Read More I really wanted a team to come on location to provide hair and make up services for myself, my bridal party and my mom. I emailed Nicoletta and immediately got a response. She created our own package that fit the needs of all 7 bridesmaids, my mom and myself- which is not an easy task dealing with 9 ladies! I wanted to offer my bridesmaids hair and makeup service that was affordable and good looking and that's exactly what they provided. I took advantage of the trial run for hair and makeup and glad I did. It was nice to meet the girls that would be coming on the big day and develop a relationship with them prior to the wedding day. Nicoletta did my hair and Stephanie did my make up. They brought an additional assistant with them too in the day of. And might I add, they were FUN and really down to earth. They fit right in with us as we got ready, and not to mention they made me feel relaxed! The experience I recieved with the Mastery by Esani was amazing! They were so talented and really committed to making all of us feel beautiful! I was really impressed and so excited about my look! Thank you Nicoletta for putting all of it together so perfectly!! I will cherish every detail of our wedding day forever- starting with the morning of!

[email protected]

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 DeLynn C

My youngest of four daughters got married two weeks ago, so I've had some experience with this process before! We had known Nicole socially this past year, so it was natural for Camille (the bride) to ask her for help with the wedding. Several times Nicole came to the house ...... Read More for trial and error! She was very patient and professional, listening to everything my daughter had to say about what style she wanted. She never once hesitated to undo what she had just spent a great deal of time accomplishing in order to achieve exactly what Camille envisioned as her 'perfect wedding day' hairstyle. Early on the big day, Nicole arrived at our house and with a cheerful attitude attended not only to Camille, but several bridesmaids, flower girls and friends of the family. She even cleaned up the massive amount of hairspray that accumulated on my bathroom counters...lol! I would recommend Nicole 100% to anyone looking for very special attention on this most important day. Thanks, Nicole!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 christi d

Nicole did my hair for my sisters wedding. I was beyond 100% happy with how my hair turned out for my sisters wedding (I was even able to go go around town with it the next day). Nicole is aweosme and worked with me and my sister every step of the way to make sure we and the... Read More rest of the bridal party were happy how we looked for my sisters BIG day. I now see Nicole regularly for a cut. Nicole is AWESOME and is great at what she does.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Amy C

Nicoletta did my wedding hair, and her and her assistant did all of my bridesmaids' hair as well. I absolutely, 100%, no doubt LOVED my hair!! My original hairstylist canceled 17 days before my wedding and Nicoletta was (thankfully) available for my wedding weekend. I am... Read More honestly so glad that the first hairstylist canceled - I think it was a sign because Nicoletta was amazing! She is so sweet and talked to me like we had been best friends for years. The trial was awesome and the salon is really neat and modern. She understood exactly what I wanted from the few pictures I brought and the few descriptors I gave her - "braids, updo, pretty, girly, sweet". Her and her assistant were on time and got all of us done with time to spare. I loved my wedding hair on the day of, and when I look at pictures now, I love it even more! Nicoletta's amazing!!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

I got my hair done for my engagement pictures by Nicoletta. Everything turned out great! My hair looked amazing and it lasted all day. I loved it so much that I decided to go to her again for my bridal shower/bachelorette party and of course I will be going back with all my... Read More girls for my wedding. Nicoletta is so talented and so easy to work with she can do any style and she really helps you choose one that is right for you. Plus she is really fun to talk to while shes working! I would definitely recommend you see her if you want your hair done for any big occasion or even if you just want a nice blow out for the day :).

Nicoletta saved my hair!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

After meeting Nicoletta and having her do my hair trial for my wedding, I was SOLD. Not only did she make my hair look incredible in the updo, she also told me she did cut/color. I started seeing her regularly and she brought my hair back to life. The color was better than it... Read More has ever been and I get compliments on it all the time. For my wedding day, I wasn't a bit nervous about how I would look because I knew Nicoletta had it handled. My updo was amazing and I just love looking back through my wedding pics and seeing it. She is so great to work with and really listens to what you want. I have recommended her to friends and family and some of them are even going to her now. Definitely the best choice for wedding day hair...can't say enough good things!

best hairstylist ever

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Stephanie J

I was so lucky to have Nicoletta Gauci do my updo on my wedding day. She took time to look through my different ideas and put together a special bridal look for my big day. Vintage-formal we called it... and it was, it really was. Between my bridal brunch, ceremony and... Read More reception my hair was attacked by different veils and hair pins and managed to stay absolutely stunning through it all thanks to Nicoletta's detailed work. In fact, when I woke up the next morning my hair still looked impeccable! Can Nicoletta come live with me and style my hair everyday?

Perfect salon for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Becca D

I started seeing Nicole Meredith at the Mastery by esani a few months before my wedding. I had never quite found a "home" salon or a stylist that I consistently saw, because I was never fully satisfied with any services I received in the past. Well, Nicole quickly changed all of... Read More that! When I first stepped into the Mastery I was impressed by the "cool" vibe it had, and how nice it was. The staff all greeted me enthusiastically and Nicole is as fun & bubbly as can be, not to mention she will give you an amazing head massage while you get your hair washed! In the months leading up to my wedding, Nicole colored my hair and kept my hair looking it's best in preparation for my wedding day. A few weeks leading up to the big day, we had a trial to figure out how to wear my hair on my wedding day. I came to her with a few pictures & ideas and I was so impressed by what she came up with and how perfect it looked. Well, on my wedding day me and all my bridesmaids spend the morning getting ready at the Mastery and the service we received was impeccable. The staff kept us all taken care of and were so eager to all congratulate me. Nicole did my hair, and it turned out MORE perfect than I ever imagined or how it looked at the trial! I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. She also did an amazing job with my maid of honor's hair. I can never get my hair to hold curls, and my wedding day hair involved a lot of curls and I was so happy that by the end of my wedding and hours of dancing my hair still looked as perfect as it did when I left the salon. My maid of honor's hair held up perfectly as well. I cannot express enough how happy I was with Nicole & my whole experience at the Mastery. I still continue to see Nicole, I have finally found my "home" salon & stylist!

Awesome Hair

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Shannon O

Nicoletta did my hair for my wedding and it turned out just like we planned! I didn't really know what I wanted and definitely wanted something unique and beautiful and a little over the top. She nailed it on the first time of the trial! She knows hair.. she will make it look... Read More just like you imagined it and stay beautiful all wedding long. Herself and her assistants were responsive, on-time, and did a fabulous job! One of my favorite parts of the wedding was how beautiful all my bridesmaids look. I will definitely hire her again for another event and I would recommend her to anyone :-)