Book Your Wedding with The McKinley

A BALLROOM IN ENDICOTT, NY

The McKinley, located in upstate New York in Endicott, is what every glamorous, elegant couple is looking for in the ideal wedding venue. With more than 10,000-square-feet of space, a sunken wood dance floor, 20-foot high ceilings with sky lights and vintage chandeliers, The McKinley creates an ambience of romance and class.

The McKinley staff is willing to cater to the couple’s needs and help them design the event of their dreams, from cozy and intimate to extravagant princess ball and everything in between. The decor is neutral elegant, with a balcony that offers fantastic photo opportunities. The day of the event is exclusive to the couple, offering privacy and freedom for up to 700 guests. There will be no cutting from the guest list for this location.

Wedding ceremonies for parties under 170 can be performed in the reception room as well for an additional site usage fee, making average sized weddings a breeze.

The McKinley offers a large variety of catering styles, with a wide variety of price points to accommodate many different budgets. Some of the selections include plated dinner service, buffet, family style, luncheon and stations. Events are granted five hours of time and the start time is extremely flexible, with the only restriction being that events must conclude by midnight.

The wedding coordinator assigned to the event will help the couple find and secure vendors for services other than catering and alcohol, which are provided by The McKinley, taking stress from the bride and groom. This location has a guest minimum of 100 to 135 for pricing and also adds on a gratuity and sales tax to all packages. When holding an event at the McKinley, couples have access to all of the following:

• Tables, chairs, china, glassware and 15 colors of linens to choose from are included in all packages
  • Private bridal suite
  • Private picture taking area for bridal party and couple
  • Classic centerpieces and table numbers are provided
  • Four hours of open bar with signature drink
  • Champagne toast, cake cutting and service are priced with the catering package
  • Chairs for the ceremony are subject to a rental fee
  • Bride and groom will receive a complimentary menu tasting; final selections must be chosen with 14 days of the event
  • Special dietary requests, vendor meals and children's meals are available as upgrades in the catering packages

The staff at the McKinley strives to make each wedding as special as possible, while also trying to take much of the headache and stress out of planning. As part of their dedication, couples can also expect all of the following additional services:

• The venue partners with several local hotels to provide discount guest rooms and free shuttle service to and from the McKinley
  • Vendors are allowed at the site three hours prior to the event start time to set up, cook or decorate
  • Munchie and dessert stations, as well as a sundae bar, create your own s'mores bar and fruit parfait station to add a unique and memorable element to the event
  • Free self-parking available for guests not utilizing shuttle service from a local hotel

Stunning Setting. Exceptional Cuisine.

As a premier wedding venue located in Upstate New York, The McKinley will cater to every wedding style from simple to extravagant and to only one wedding per day. With our distinct space and professional staff providing personal attention, your special day will be uniquely yours!

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

29 McKinley Avenue, Endicott, NY (607) 349-5699

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Carly C

Alisha was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We had our wedding off site at a venue that had never hosted a reception before, and because of her, we never worried about how it would turn out. We especially appreciated the creativity of the catering staff at the... Read More McKinley. They were able to create a unique menu for a tapas style reception that was very well received by our 250 guests. We really felt like we were in good hands on the day of the event. Alisha had already considered all the details that we wouldn't have even thought of. We could not have pulled it all off without the expertise of Alisha and the rest of the staff.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017

I do not even know where to begin! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it was because of Alisha and her amazing staff. She made wedding planning easy; she thought of the tiny details I wouldn't have even thought of. Her kind smile and quick responses made everything go... Read More smoothly. She was able to recommend a few vendors and they all surpassed my expectations. The food and drinks were both done to perfection! If you are looking for a beautiful space and an AWESOME wedding coordinator, go see Alisha. She will make you feel like one in a million.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Rebecca S

We had a beautiful reception this March at The McKinley. The space is impressive with high ceilings, trendy lighting/chandeliers and a sunken floor--which I loved because it emphasizes where the party should be. Our wedding coordinator was great. She worked with us stay in our... Read More budget and made sure everything flowed smoothly on our special day. She made planning our wedding as easy as possible. The food was great as well. It's been a few months and we are still getting comments about how great our reception was . I highly recommend checking out this venue.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Allison K

My wife Allie and I got married at The McKinley a little over year ago and our family / friends still rave about how much fun they had and how great the food was! We chose the McKinely because it was a beautiful venue and conveniently between both families. We met with Alisha... Read More and from the start she was professional, kind, respectful, and informative. She answered all of our questions and was two steps ahead of us and anticipated follow-up questions. Alisha had all the answers and had plenty of resources readily available when we asked about other vendors or our wedding. We met frequently with Alisha and she was available via phone, email, and text and she routinely calmed our nerves. All of the planning came to light on our wedding day and the venue transformed into EXACTLY what my wife wanted. We were both blown away with how incredible the inside looked and many of our guests commented how beautiful and elegant the venue was and how delicious the food tasted. The McKinely easily fit all 250 of a guests and had plenty of room to spare. Through and through, our experience with Alisha and the McKinely was enjoyable and stress free. Even a year later, Alisha reached out to wish us a happy anniversary. Alisha helped make this a great experience!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Rick Y

What a beautiful day we had on July 15! The McKinley was the perfect venue for our reception and we actually saw that from our very first meeting with Alisha. There are not many indoor venues large enough to hold the number of guests we invited (340). We only ended up with... Read More 250, but there was so much room for everyone. It never seemed overcrowded. Alisha and her staff took care of everything and made everything so easy on us. There was nothing to worry about for Amy and I on the day of our wedding. Alisha went above and beyond what is required of her for us. She spent the entire reception catering to anyone that needed her. I never saw her stop moving the entire 5 hours. When we asked a week before the wedding if we could have the sky lights covered over the dance floor (which is something that normally isn't requested) she got it done for us. The food was even better than I expected. People say you never really get time to eat at your own wedding. Well, with food like that, you make time! I know people will have a hard time believing that any wedding day could go off without a hitch, but ours did. And we can thank Alisha and everyone else at The McKinley for that! I know where I will be having my reception the next time I get married! I'm kidding, I'm kidding! But I'm sure it would be the perfect place for our vow renewal down the road! A+, 5 stars, top-notch, first class or just simply amazing are all ways to describe the care that The McKinley gave to Amy and I and every single one of our guests on a day that can never be forgotten.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Elizabeth Y

Alisha, Becky and the staff at The McKinley were amazing for the entire process of our June 24th wedding. From the get-go, Alisha was very personable yet professional and helpful with all the planning. We had an off-site wedding and they were able to come to us without any... Read More problems. The food wad delicious, everyone raved about the stuffed mushrooms and the beef tenderloin! Everyone was very friendly, helpful and happy!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Nicole B

I couldn't have picked a better venue for my wedding reception! Alisha and the staff were so accommodating before, during, and after the reception. They checked in on us numerous times to see if we needed anything. The guests raved about the delicious food and beautiful... Read More atmosphere even months later. If you are considering The McKinley for your wedding reception or special event, I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Sara S

We had our reception at the McKinley on 1.7.17. It was perfect! Alisha who is the Director of Sales, is amazing to work with! She made great suggestions for outside vendors to add to the evening, her decorating was on point, and customer service was exactly what you would want... Read More for your wedding day! Our wedding was unique because the man that I married is the Executive Chef at the McKinley, which put additional pressure for the food to be fantastic! All of our guests raved about the food and how the flavors were perfect! The kitchen staff are very skilled and want your menu to be exactly what you ordered! The waitstaff are kind and helpful! They do an amazing job of taking care of your guests! The dance floor is a big highlight of the McKinley! It is large enough to hold your guests so everyone has space to shake it! We had over 200 guests, with 2 bars, a gift table, dessert table, and a photo booth and there was plenty of space to move around! For decorations we had uplighting and lighting over the dance floor- the space is magical! Everyone loved the venue, the food was delicious, and by far the best service in town! I highly recommend the McKinley for your wedding or any event!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016

If you want a traditional cookie cutter wedding just like your friends and parents and their parents had, do not go to the McKinely. However, if you want a wedding that will be talked about for years to come, if you want your guests to have an amazing time, if you want your... Read More food to be top notch, and you want a COMPLETELY WORRY FREE EXPERIENCE, then you can stop looking for venues. Two words: Jillian, Alisha. Boom. Your weddings done. Any crazy idea or request that I had, and believe me I had a lot, they accommodated. In this area it's hard to make a wedding stand out when there's only so many venues and so many vendors. The McKinely delivers. Jillian and Alisha put you in touch with vendors that are familiar with the venue, making life that much easier. Lighting, decorating, everything is taken care of. Not to mention the ease of being so close to the highway and the parkway, it makes it so easy for out of town guests! And they partner with local hotels! We used the Hampton Inn on the parkway. Honestly, I implore you, for the sake of your wedding book the McKinley. All cards on the table, we had booked with another venue originally, and after being treated poorly, switched to the McKinley and were so thankful. It was the best thing that ever happened to our wedding day, and no joke, probably saved it. We were at odds about everything wedding related and when we booked with the McKinley, all that went away. If you have ANY questions, feel free to email me, [email protected], I literally cannot say enough great things about this venue and their staff. Food, Service, Attention to Detail, Courteous, Friendly, all of it, 10/10.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole S

Absolutely wonderful experience. Everything was perfect and we could not have asked for anything better. The McKinley blew our expectations away and gave us the perfect Wedding experience. Could not be more pleased.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Dayle B

Booking the McKinley (American Food and Vending) as our wedding caterer was one of the best things that could have happened. 8 weeks later, guests are still raving about how good the food was, of course. But what I really want to describe to you is how truly wonderful Alisha... Read More and her team were to us. She jumped through so many unusual hoops in order to make this offsite event happen- and took it all in stride. She helped us plan a wedding day schedule accounting for things we never even thought of and was as flexible as could be. The day of the wedding, she was there to see it through. I can't recommend the McKinley/AFV enough. When booking, I thought the price was perfectly reasonable, but I never could have dreamed how personalized and thoughtful the service would be.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kylie H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The McKinley and its fabulous staff. Alisha and Jill guided us through every step of planning to make sure we were absolutely comfortable and ready to go with all of the details. They helped us work through logistics and totally put out... Read More minds at ease. I was the first in my family to get married so being first time wedding planners, this was HUGE for us!! Not only did they make planning so much easier, the McKinley has some of the best food I have ever eaten. Our guests were blown away with the delicious food and the absolutely beautiful atmosphere The McKinley created for us. We had an unforgettable and perfect day!! Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Stephen A

Starting from the day one consultation meeting and everyday until our wedding day the entire McKinley team made us feel special. They catered to our every need. Alisha was awesome and instrumental in helping us plan our special day. She always has a smile on her face and is... Read More available for anything and everything that you need. The day of the wedding, the venue was beautiful, the food was great, and Jillian completely surpassed our expectations of a banquet manager. She was there for whatever we asked and consistently checked in with us to make sure that everything went the way that we wanted it to. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding reception. If you are looking for a venue, you will not find a more beautiful place, or better people than the McKinley.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Stephen A

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Erica T

We got married on June 18, 2016 and had our reception at the McKinley! Alisha and her team are amazing! She went above and beyond to make our day exactly what we wanted - even found us a love seat for our sweetheart table the week of the wedding! The food was amazing as... Read More well! The staff took care of me and my husband from the moment we arrived at our reception until we walked out the door at the end of the night! First class service!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

The McKinley was fantastic for my wedding. They helped me every step of the way and the venue is absolutely stunning. My guests also can't stop raving about the food. The night of the reception they catered to every one of my needs. Great place for a reception and five stars.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Racheal H

From the minute we walked into the McKinley to see if the first time we knew this was the place. Alisha greeted us with open arms and a smile. We could not have had the wedding we did with out her. She helped with everything from table linens to food, to even being a shoulder... Read More to lean on in the few days before the wedding when stress sort of took over. The wedding day was just perfect too! she meet us at the door with our signature drinks and water and Jillian (the banquet manager) was just amazing as well. They packed up food for us to eat later because we had to time to eat that night. The McKinley is just the perfect place. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Just got married here 4/9/2016 and what an amazing wedding it was. When all said and done the McKinley is absolutely breathtaking all decorated and put together. There is something so grand about the McKinley, especially when you first walk into the room. Alisha is so lovely to... Read More work with and really works hard to make your day feel special! Many compliments from our guests on how awesome the food was and also from people who have claimed to hate weddings saying they really enjoyed ours. You really can't go wrong with a place like the McKinley!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Vanessa K

I am so happy that we chose the McKinley for our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Alisha and the rest of her staff at the McKinley. Everything was perfect, and in all honesty, I think that my husband and I got even more than we expected for our... Read More wedding day. You have in your head that things are going to happen or go wrong, everything was better than perfect. The guests could not stop complimenting the food and the atmosphere. We had both our Ceremony and our Reception there and everything turned our wonderfully.

Reviewed on 2/26/2016

To keep it simple, our wedding came out better than i expected, Alisha helped my wife from start, over all everybody that attended the wedding loved it. Would recommend this venue to friends and family

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Jessika B

My husband and I looked at 4 other places and chose the McKinley. The minute we walked in there, I knew instantly this was the place I wanted our wedding to be. From beginning to end, Alisha (Coordinator) and her staff exceeded our expectations. Alisha went above and beyond to... Read More help us with every detail. We had both our Ceremony and Reception there. It was a magical feeling walking in to see all the decorations and everything put together. It was absolutely breath taking. We couldn't be happier with the decision that we made. The venue was amazing. Everyone of our guests had nothing but positive commented on how DELICIOUS the food was. I would definitely recommend anyone to have their event there.

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Could not have asked for a better overall experience. Alisha was so helpful, and courteous throughout the planning. We received several "this was the best food we've ever had at a wedding" type compliments after the event. So glad we went with The Mc Kinley.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Andrea P

IF YOU WANT A FLAWLESS RECPETION- CHOOSE THE MCKINLEY! My husband and I recently had our reception at the McKinley and it was better than we could have ever imagined!! We had a little over 200 guests- and the space here was PERFECT! We initially chose the McKinley because of... Read More the dance floor (the biggest I've ever seen!) and the fact it was in the middle allowed out guests to capture the important moments! We also had two bars on opposite sides (both with our signature cocktail- pumpkin pie martini; that was to die for!). Alisha was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She was so patient and truly went above and beyond to make our day exactly how we envisioned it! We want to Hank Alisha and the McKinley from the bottom of our hearts for making our reception so PERFECT! Even after a month- so many people comment how wonderful our reception was! People also ask what went wrong that day, I often find myself smiling and can honestly say "nothing, it was perfect!"

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We looked at many places and chose the McKinley for three main reasons : 1) they hands down have the best food. My vegan dish is excellent and the steak was delicious according to most of our guests :) 2) the professionalism of the staff. Alisha and the staff were really great.... Read More I felt that we were really taken care of. 3) the sunken dance floor. It was really great to have everyone be able to see the festivities. We really had a great time working with Alisha to plan our reception. She was great to work with and she made sure that reception was what we pictured. Our reception was really awesome!}

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Test Steve T