The Meadows Event Center

platteville, CO

Exclusive Private Wedding Site

This elegant and unique venue is the perfect place for an unforgettable event such as your wedding. Located on the beautiful northern Colorado plains and situated on the crest of a hill with the magnificent rocky mountains as a backdrop and windswept prairie all around, this center was built with weddings in mind. You can see for miles and there are plenty of photo-op settings for you to choose from.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Garden, Park

14016 County Road 32, platteville, CO (720) 373-6198

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 April J

I came across the Meadows Event Center while browsing through the Knot's website after a tireless search of an outdoor venue. As soon as I visited the venue I knew immediately that I wanted to have my wedding there. It was everything I wanted! It had the outdoor space for the... Read More ceremony, along with plenty of great spaces for photos, an amazing indoor area for cocktail hour and dinner. After meeting Simeon at the tour, I was hooked! The entire process was so easy. My guests loved our site and couldn't stop raving over how beautiful it was! I couldn't have chosen a better venue to say "I do".

Reviewed on 8/02/2017

The event center is absolutely stunning! Simeon and his staff are amazing, accommodating, and a joy to work with. All of my guests have commented on how beautiful the facility and grounds are and that it is best venue and wedding they have ever been too.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kayla M

The Meadows Event Center was a great and beautiful place! All of my family and friends enjoyed being there. The staff was outstanding! They were always willing to help and there every step you had a question on.

2017-07-17T15:49:15 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for hosting your wedding with us. You, your family, and friends were great to work with! We are glad your special day turned out so great! Thank you

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Marissa S

This event centre is the most beautiful place to get married, or have an event in general. The leave is immaculately cleaned, the amenities like tables or vases in a pinch were perfect. The grounds oh my, they were immaculate and such a perfect setting for any photos day or... Read More night! Loved my special day here!

2017-07-17T15:50:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for hosting your wedding here! We glad that everything went great according to planned! We look forward to many more wedding and events!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Kelsey L

I loved touring this venue. It has a beautiful chandelier and ceremony space. Unfortunately it was not able to accommodate the amount of guests I wanted at my wedding. It is a great price and definitely worth a tour!

2017-06-07T13:52:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feed back! We have just finished our new landscaping and patio so that way we can accommodate larger wedding parties. We look forward to the new wedding season and being able to host more guest.