Your perfect wedding location.

The Meadows Wedding Venue is perfect for an inside or outside wedding ceremony and reception. 30 to 50 foot tall oak trees and a bermudagrass lawn add to the ambiance and atmosphere of The Meadows. Vintage, rustic, laid back, classic or formal all fit the description depending on how you decorate for your wedding. We have both in-house catering and photography available as well as decor', silk flowers and linens for your use. Give us a call we would love to talk about your wedding plans.

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Park, Church

Food + Catering, Planning

12557 County Road 238, Clyde, TX (325) 669-8177
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jessica B

Vera and Danny are absolutely amazing! Leaving aside that they run an all-inclusive wedding venue, from table and chair rentals, to catering, to decor, to photography; they are just incredible people who want to make your special day unique and stress-free. My husband and I... Read More planned our wedding from Virgina, and Vera and Danny were there to send us photos of different decor and catering options, so that things would run much smoother once we got into town and buckled down for the big day. I felt so welcomed by them and knew they were focused on nothing more than making sure we were happy with the outcome of the day. On the day of, between the two of them, and the included wedding director, they even kindly made sure we ate dinner ourselves. (Cause every one knows the couple doesn't typically eat!) I had to plan near next to nothing outside the venue because they're so amazingly on top of it and gracefully respected any wishes I had about the day of, fully. I cannot recommend any business I've ever dealt with more than I can Meadows @ Creative. Not only are they so above and beyond, they care about their couples. They makes sure everything is 110% in everything they do, and their photography= OMG!! If you're in the West Texas area, anywhere near Abilene, it is most certainly worth the drive to have them take care of your big day!

2017-08-07T08:01:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an honor that you chose us to help you with your wedding. It was amazing how that everything came together for a beautiful wedding! Thank you - Vera

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Barbara S

The Snooks are great people! Danny and Vera have been very helpful in any and every possible way. Anytime we have a question for them, they generally respond within the same day or the next one. Their venue is great and provided us with the most stress-less planning due to their... Read More photography, decorations, advice, etc. included in their venue. Overall, very great and sweet people and wonderful venue as well!!

2017-08-01T09:24:23 Response from the vendor

We loved your wedding! You two are the sweetest - thank you for choosing us to be a part of your life!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kari L

The meadows was a wonderful venue is was very beautiful. Vera and Danny were great they were there to help you enjoy your wedding day and make it stressfree. The pictures were absolutely beautiful .

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Felicia D

I can not say enough about the meadows, what they did for myself, husband and family was nothing but amazing. They went above and beyond anything I could have imagined for my amazing day. They did everything and ensured that my day was more perfect then I ever dreamed of. Thank... Read More you all for being so amazing my family from R.I were so amazed and it was all because of your beautiful family.. I have to add the pasta and food that was at our special day was AMAZING!!! By far some of the best pasta and bread I have ever had!!! Thank you all from our family to yours you all were such a blessing!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Angelia G

Loved it our wedding was beautiful💗 staff was so helpful and made our day memorable

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Megan G

The Meadows of Creative is hands down the best choice I could have made for my wedding to be at. The owners are not only as sweet as they can be but they are so very helpful. You can always keep on contact through calling or texting. Always answers your questions and helps you... Read More through everything you need. I loved that they provided decorations. Their photography is amazing and I absolutely loved our pictures. They provide a day of coordinator which was so great since I was everywhere. Things went so smoothly. Their son Dustin is also a caterer and his work tastes amazing but also gets what exactly what you Invision. Over all I wish I could give them more stars. I am well over happy with this place. Thanks so much for making my day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Ashley M

The Meadows amazing! Vera was attentive to all my needs and my wedding day went off without a single problem. Vera and Danny were always helpful and encouraging and just made my special day the best it could be. BEST DAY EVER

2017-08-04T12:58:04 Response from the vendor

You dont how much this makes me smile - we aim to make your wedding the BEST Day Ever. Thank you soooo much!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Shelby S

It was beautiful and perfect. And Vera was very patient with me. I'm so happy to have found a great venue in such short notice as well.

2017-08-01T09:21:43 Response from the vendor

Thank You! I think the outdoor Chapel was the perfect setting for your gatsby wedding and your dress was amazing!!!! Vera

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Monica R

The Snooks are amazing people!!! They did everything in their power to make sure our special day went on without a fuss!! They are kind and patient & very understanding!! And their photos are exceptional!!!

2017-06-12T12:32:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much - your wedding was so wonderful! I loved the ceremony under the Oak Tree! Vera

Vera and Danny Snook

We have been Wedding Photographers for 30 plus years and have photographed weddings all over Texas and Colorado. We noticed our Brides were having a hard time enjoying their weddings due to the Venue, most of which were hotels or restaurants. At one particular wedding, during our country bride's vows, a frat party DJ, blared inappropriate music totally disrupting the vows. That experience was so upsetting to our bride and ourselves, we came back to our land and figured out where couples could enjoy starting their lives together and The Meadows at Creative was born . We are so blessed!