The Milleridge

Jericho, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

For the celebration of a lifetime

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Restaurant

585 North Broadway, Jericho, NY

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Nikita C

There is so much I can say. First the decor was beautiful. The staff was wonderful and very tenative to our needs, The food was AMAZING. I never dreamed our day would be as beautiful as it was. Everyone was very professional and they made sure that it was all about us and making... Read More it as special for us as they can. Beautifully done would be an under statement as to the care they gave us on our day. Our guest is still talking about our day and their experience with you all. Thank you for making our day so beautiful for us. - Charlene & Nikita Sherriff

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Christina G

hands down the best place to have a winter wedding!!! It has been 3 weeks since our wedding and people are still talking about the food!!! They went above and beyond to make our day amazing and special...Thank you again!!! && Pam is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! You would be a fool to not... Read More book your wedding here!!!

Worst customer service

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Tifffany M

What a nightmare, from beginning to end. I had nothing but problems during the entire year before my wedding. I was told by Jennifer that I could have any cake made at the bakery there and pay an upgrade fee...not the case. Any pictures I sent were immediately answered via email... Read More with "no", no explanation given. I contacted the baker directly he told me he was never shown any pictures that I emailed her. At the tasting you are given about 15 things to try out of 80 and have to guess what the rest will taste like. I was told there would be centerpieces provided by Milleridge for the cocktail tables and I showed up the day of my wedding to empty tables.Pam did take care of that situation (she was the only helpful person throughout this whole experience). They threw out the leftover dessert after the wedding when I was told to pick it up the next morning and they "lost" one of my centerpiece bases. I was never made to feel like a "bride" during this experience. All of my guests thought everything was beautiful but the year before and day after were a nightmare.

The Perfect Place for our Perfect Day!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 CAROLYN J

A year ago we walked into the Milleridge Cottage, filled with a bundle of nerves, and fell in love! Our banquet manager, Jennifer, walked us through the cottage and instantly helped us picture our wedding day there. She was always on the other end of a phone or email with us and... Read More even helped pick out our wedding cake! Jen got us to the wedding day and Pam, our maître‘d, made sure that we survived it! All of Pam’s wedding reviews are amazing, but they do not do enough justice for this woman! Pam, like a ninja, is barely seen and only captured in pictures running in the background. She worked so hard to give us a perfect day & we appreciated every second of it! Pam also has a contagious spirit! She is such a warm and special person! We’re so glad that she was a part of our day! Our guests are still raving about the place, every piece of food that was served, and the unbelievable service! The Milleridge Cottage pays attention to every detail and that’s why our wedding day was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Christine W

The Milleridge Cottage was absolutely amazing! They paid so much attention to detail and went above and beyond for everything. The maitre d, Pam was fabulous! Whatever anyone needed she took care of. She even packaged food and dessert for us to take home. My banquet manager was... Read More Heather and she took care of everything from helping choose a balanced menu to seating arrangements for the room.

My amazing wedding at the cottage!

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Claire T

I had my wedding at the cottage on memorial weekend and could not be happier with the decision to book with them. Jennifer and David (the banquet managers) were beyond helpful with all of the planning. Working with the milleridge is such a different experience than working with... Read More many of the other venues on LI because it's like working with a family. It's not an over-the-top, extravagant venue like other around (which is exactly what I loved about it), yet the ballroom is gigantic and the dancefloor is the biggest I've seen at any wedding. It's got that "homey" feel, with the hardwood floors throughout and the way the entrance room looks like you've just entered someone's beautiful home. I had about 225 people at my wedding, and cocktail hour was never overcrowded due to all of the outdoor space and the fact that tables were set-up everywhere. The bar was never overcrowded either because they have one in the ballroom, and the main bar by the entrance which was also very nice. I loved that it was one wedding at a time as well. We had so many people come up to us to say how they loved the venue because it was so different than the other ones around. Others told us it was refreshing to go to a venue that was unlike every other venue around LI too. I have been to so many weddings in the last couple of years, and just felt that many of them seem so similar. Other venues just have so much going on that it can get distracting. I feel like the cottage is the type of venue that "speaks for itself" and because of it's more vintage/antique type of look, it allows for the guests to focus less on what is going on in the room, and more on each other. Now onto Pam the (maitre d): She is reason enough to book with the milleridge! She put candles EVERYWHERE and made the room look so beautiful. She took me and my husband in a golf cart over to the village area for pictures, and went ahead of us and ordered a chocolate milkshake for us to sip on in the confectionery cafe for pictures, which I thought was so cute of her to do. She gave me one of every entree on the menu for dinner!!!! I had salmon, duck, chicken, and chateaubriand lol..And made my husband a giant cheeseburger (the size of his plate) with fries for dinner as per his request lol... She set up everything (beer koozies, seating chart, picture frames, favors, menus, signature drink signs, flip flops, etc. etc. etc.) exactly how I pictured it and I didn't have one complaint about the set-up. She had drinks at my table for my husband and I the second she saw they were about to be empty. She went to the tables to make sure people were having a good time and asked if anyone needed anything. She also overheard my dad say how good the baby lamp chops were at cocktail hour and actually got a giant plate of like 15 of them and put them on his table during the reception. It was absolutely perfect. You could tell she truly cares about her job. I've been to alot of weddings in the last couple of years and I truly feel that the services provided at the milleridge are absolutely the best around.

2014-12-05T11:58:26 Response from , the member

I would love to see your photos!

My dream wedding

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 maggie a

My experience at the milleridge was amazing , the staff was super friendly and really helpful. The food was good . I would definitely use this venue again.

Simply Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Lori E

I can't say enough good things about the staff at Milleridge. Pam my maître d made the day seamless everything was perfect and went smoothly. My guest loved the food and the seating was breath taking. Best day ever!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Kimberly A

There are no words to describe how I felt on my wedding day. Everything was just perfect at the Milleridge! Their staff is absolutely amazing! I can't say enough about Pam, Jennifer and David. They made sure everything looked perfect, ran smoothly and made me feel like family.... Read More They are truly caring people there. The food was excellent!

Beyond my expectations

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Tina D

The food, the service, the help with planning...A+++. They handeled 200 guests on New Years eve incredibly

Can't get better than the Milleridge Cottage

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Christina T

I had my late November wedding at the Cottage and could not have been happier. Every experience with them was effortless throughout our engagement, and the day of they really took charge to make sure our guests had a fantastic time. The venue is breathtaking - particularly... Read More after Thanksgiving when it is decorated for the holidays. Pam and David were the best! I would recommend this to any bride, but particularly those looking for a non-catering hall experience - which is somewhat difficult to find in Nassau County!

Amazing October Wedding

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Dawn M

We had our wedding on October 28, 2012. It was the night before hurricane sandy so you could imagine how we were feeling knowing the storm was coming. Our maitre'd Pam was amazing! She reassured us that everyone was going to be fine and that the party would still go on.... Read More Anything we needed they were there within seconds of needing it. The ambiance was perfect! The food was amazing! The service was excellent! We had the most amazing night! I highly recommend the Milleridge Cottage to anyone getting married!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 melissa f

I LOVEEEDD the Milleridge Inn for my ceremony and reception. It has a homey and antique feel to it. It is georgeous. I used the Robert Williams room and the Philo room. Both were outstanding. The service was exceptional and the people there were great. The food was awesome!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 KAREN K

The Milleridge was the most initmate and most beautiful place I have ever been to and it made my wedding so beautiful and classic and elegant. I couldn't have picked a better place for my wedding

Review for The Milleridge Inn

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Alison W

The cottage itself was one affair at a time, the staff was amazing, great food choices, great room for all guests, an outdoor patio for cocktail hour, but food was in a pretty enclosed atrium, the decor was historic and elegant, price included reception flowers and place cards,... Read More you dodn't need valet parking, but could hire one if you wanted.;The service was so great that we felt the urge to give extra tips to everyone

TO The Milleridge